Dancing With the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, he pulled her from her bent position until they were both pressed together and upright. She turned her head to his and they kissed once more as Charlie turned herself around to face him directly.

"Way to go... Chris. That's... the kind of... stamina... we'll need for... the jive... next week," she said through deep breaths.

"Told you... you'd have trouble.... keeping up with me." Charlie allowed herself a small chuckle and kissed him again.

"We better get out of here before we wrinkle up like a pair of prunes."

At length and with seeming reluctance, they separated from each other and stepped out of the shower. Little was said as they toweled off. An occasional smile passed between them, but not of the cheesy romantic variety. It was the smile of someone who's found a big wad of cash. The smile of two people who share a secret no one else knows. A smile of excitement.

Charlie put on a robe and stepped out of the bathroom.

"I better head back to my own dressing room to get changed. Early start in the morning Chris, get some rest, we've got work to do." She smiled back at him as she reached the door. She had opened it, left, and closed it behind her without turning around before he was able to say anything.

For an instant he felt he should be slightly puzzled at the manner of her exit but for some reason he wasn't. He just smiled that excited smile and concluded that he hadn't felt this good about life in ages.

What a woman.

*

"Well, look who finally shows up, over an hour after the show and wet from the shower." Karen, one of the other pro dancers that Charlie shared a dressing room with, was intentionally suggestive with her tone. Their dressing room-mate, Maria, smiled broadly. The two sat casually around the room, showered and changed from the show. Charlie smiled back.

"Come on Karen, that arrogant asshole? You can have him if you want him." She chuckled as she took off the robe and began to dress. Karen grinned and winked at Maria. Charlie wasn't sure why, but she knew for certain that now was not the time to reveal what had happened in Chris' dressing room to her friends.

"So if you weren't fucking him, how come you're coming back in here naked from his dressing room?" Maria, a raven haired and voluptuous Latina, took up the inquisition.

"I had a shower in his dressing room, he's got a huge bathroom and I didn't want to have to wait for the two of you to finish in the shower here!" Charlie began to wonder if she was protesting a bit too much. "Honestly, he's all business. No interest in the show at all. Only cares about getting himself back on the A-list. Wanted to start planning for next week already. Can you believe him? An opening week like that and he won't take 10 minutes to celebrate."

"What a dickhead." Karen's bright red curls bounced as she emphasized her indigence. "Still, he's hot and he's got a great body. I might fuck him, see if he's any good."

"Me too," Maria agreed, "he may be an asshole, but if he's got a nice cock and knows how to use it, I'd be willing to give him a shot. My old room mate's brother's girlfriend's stylist's cousin fucked him once, said he knew his way around a pussy."

They laughed together at Chris' expense, and the depth of Maria's contacts into the celebrity world.

"I don't know girls," Charlie began cautiously as she pulled up her jeans, "that was a pretty hot rumba we did tonight and I didn't get one feel of a hard-on all week," she lied.

"You're kidding?! All that bumping and grinding and not even a hint of a boner?" Karen's surprise was genuine.

With Charlie dressed, the girls moved toward the door to head home.

"Sounds like a challenge to me." Maria smiled broadly as she spoke, hand on one hip and her ample D-cup breasts straining the confines of her tight fitting stringy top.

They laughed together again as they walked out.

*

"What time do you call this?"

Charlie was already stretching as Chris entered the studio shortly after nine the next morning.

"I thought we'd settled this... tension last night after the show?" Chris replied, smiling, although a little sheepishly.

"Maybe. But I'm still the boss and we've still got a lot of work to do if we're gonna be as good as last night next week. The jive is very different. Much faster, lots of technical stuff for you to learn." Her tone seemed serious and professional and Chris, for the first time since she'd kissed him the night before, eyed her a little cautiously.

"Get warmed up and I'll talk you through what I've got planned." Charlie turned to continue her own stretching as Chris paused for a moment and then deposited his bag in a corner and warmed up on the opposite bar to her. After a minute or two she approached him and began describing the music she'd chosen and explaining some of the basic steps he would need and the more elaborate elements and lifts she had planned to wow the judges.

"All set there big boy? Come on, let's go."

Chris detached himself from the bar and joined her in the middle of the room. She wanted to begin by showing him a quick waltzy step and they joined hands and pressed together, their eyes meeting. Following her instructions, they began spinning around in this tight embrace.

"Faster," Charlie demanded. Doing his best to follow orders, Chris tried to quicken the movement of his feet and the movement of his upper body as he led her around the studio.

"Come on, faster. Faster!"

He really was doing his best, but it was difficult to control and they fell apart and stumbled in opposite directions as Chris lost his balance.

"Damn it, Chris. Come on, keep up." Charlie clapped her hands expectantly and insistently and motioned for him to begin again. Chris' caution about her attitude this morning was drifting. As he held her again and began moving as fast as he could his attention struggled to remain on what he was doing.

She filled his senses. The smell. Her smell. It flooded his brain and made him light headed. The soft feel of her hands and the taut muscular frame of her body against his sent his mind back to his dressing room and the unbridled and unparalleled passion he had experienced with this incredible woman only a few hours before. Her loose blond curls splashed lightly across his face as they spun faster and faster and faster until they were falling.

This time, he held on to her and instead of breaking apart in a stumble they fell together to the hard wooden floor, Chris landing heavily on his back and Charlie mashing on top of him, pushing his breath out in a loud wheeze.

She pushed herself up a little and struck him in the chest with the palm of her hand.

"Fuck! What is the matter with you?!" she demanded as she rose higher until she was sitting on him, her legs either side of his torso, arms akimbo.

"I'm sorry, really. It's just... I think we have a new problem." He raised himself up slightly his elbows. "I mean, last night was... fucking incredible... and... I mean... it was really important to release that tension between us, you know... I really thought it would free us up to work much better together this week..." he seemed to drift off and tilted his head to the side a little, as if trying to think what to say to explain himself further.

"Yeah, so what's the fucking problem then?" She glared at him. She had to tilt her head down slightly to do it and a few stray curls fell across her face. It was too much for Chris.

It one swift and powerful movement that impressed even him, he heaved himself up and forward, cradling Charlie's back and letting her ass slide off him onto the floor and eased her down so that their positions were reversed and he lay on top of her with her legs still spread either side of him. With his free hand he brought her arms above her head and pinned them to the floor there.

"You're the fucking problem," he announced as he kissed her hard and deep beneath him. He thought he sensed an instant of hesitation, but only an instant. In the next one, her legs were wrapping tightly around him and she was lifting her body up to press against his, her tongue moving greedily into his mouth, her hips starting to grind against his.

"It's just..." he began as he broke their kiss and began attending to her ear, her neck, her chest. Breathlessly, between planted kisses, he continued. "...You're so fucking..." ...another kiss... "...sexy..." ...and another... "...I can't stop..." ...and another... "...touching you..." ...and still more... "...and kissing you..." ...still going... "...maybe..." ...her head was moving side to side now, enjoined in his passion... "...if we have sex again..." ...at this, she groaned a little with his ongoing attention, his free hand now roaming over her firm tits... "...I'll be able to get past it..."...he stopped his kissing, released her hands and looked deeply into her eyes... "...what do you think?"

A long moment passed between them in which their secret smile returned. Afterwards, she almost growled as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to kiss her again. From there, their movements were fast but organized.

He broke from her and quickly sat up, grabbing the waistband of her shorts as he went and pulling hard. In the same movement, he helped her raise her legs to a right angle to her body and with a couple of powerful tugs whipped the shorts over her sneakers and deposited them on the floor, exposing her moistening pussy to the hot air of the studio. Straight away, her legs were down and she was sitting up too, kissing him passionately and pulling wildly at the bottom of his t-shirt, violently throwing it over his head. Her arms roamed freely across his muscular physique and she forced him back down to his back.

From beneath her, Chris fed his arms inside the straps of her sports bra and eased them down until her breasts fell free. Lifting himself slightly, he buried his head in them, sucking her nipples between his lips. Charlie was grinding lustfully against him now and his cock had reached full hardness. He moved his hands to grasp her hips and forcefully encourage the grinding, forcing his own hips upwards to meet her. She leaned down once more and moaned into his mouth as she kissed him again. Raising herself a little as she did so and balancing herself with her mouth on his, she used her free hands to force his sweatpants and boxers down.

His engorged cock now free, she lowered herself and slid forward, moving herself along its length, further and further forward with each movement until finally she passed the head and as she moved back down it slid seamlessly inside her. They each groaned loudly and Charlie's hands gripped the side of Chris' head tightly as she kissed him and sat upright, his cock buried in her.

Chris lay more or less in the center of the studio, flat on his back with his knees bent a little, his heels digging into the floor. Charlie bounced wildly on his cock, occasionally slowing herself to a grind, grunting all the while. Her hands variously supported herself on his knees behind her or his chest in front of her or worked through her loose hanging blond curls. The deep blue lycra hot pants Charlie had been wearing lay a little to their left and the straps of her matching sports bra hung under her arms, her tits bouncing freely. Chris' t-shirt was strewn somewhere near the window where Charlie had thrown it and his sweatpants were gathered around his ankles. As he reached up with both hands to grasp her amazing tits once more, he worried for a moment how in hell they were going to find the time to prepare another dance routine.

Chris continued to play with her tits and her nipples and grab her solid ass, aiding her movement up and down along the length of his solid shaft. Their eyes focused on each other and their smile continuously passed between them as they each grunted and moaned.

At length, Charlie's face turned to one of concentration and Chris sensed a rapidity to her breathing. She came down hard on him, burying him as deep as she could and she ground herself solidly into his pelvis. He moved his hands to her ass, at the same time pulling her more deeply onto him and aiding her efforts to grind her way to orgasm. Presently he felt her legs, her pussy, her whole body quiver as she came. With it, she released a loud but soft "ooohhhmmmm" and slowed the pace of her movement completely.

He lifted himself up to support her, and kissed her. With her body, she invited him to lay her down and fuck her. Gently, he lowered her back to the ground and, keeping himself inside her, he pivoted so that he was lying astride her once more and began to pump himself in and out of her, her legs spread widely either side of him. Supporting himself with his fists on the floor, he was spurred on by Charlie's hands gripping his ass and pulling him deeper into her. It didn't take long for his thrusting to reach its climax and he came deep inside her once again with a strong thrust and a powerful grunt.

As they lay together, he brought his head down and kissed her again, lightly and gently this time.

"That's some warm-up" Charlie quipped as she smiled, her hand dwelling softly on his cheek.

"So I guess we better actually get to work then. I think I have you out of my system... for now." Chris smiled back at Charlie.

"I god damn hope so Chris. You're gonna break me in half if you keep this up." Charlie was still smiling and her hand had moved from his cheek to run through his hair. "I'll just go and freshen up and we can get started properly."

Charlie clambered out from under him and, casually gathering her abandoned shorts and adjusting her bra back into place headed for the door. Chris leaned back on his heels and watched her go, transfixed by the gentle sway of her tight ass and long, sleek legs.

Jesus, what a women.

After he too had 'freshened up', their rehearsal began again and this time there was no stumbling and no falling. Chris was picking it up fast. He almost felt like a professional dancer himself. One demonstration, one explanation was all Charlie needed to give and he had it down.

Just like the three times they'd had sex to date, they spoke less and less. Their bodies seemed to have a language of their own. Chris began to intuit what Charlie wanted him to do. Charlie found she was able to direct him with a nod of her head or a shift of her hip. She felt like they'd been dancing partners for years and by the end of the first day, they were well on their way to being ready to blow the audience and the judges away on Sunday.

It was an intense and productive day of rehearsal. They were so engrossed in each other and the dance that they'd forgotten to break for lunch. As evening beckoned and Chris toweled some sweat from his brow, Charlie made this realization.

"Shit, I'm fucking starving."

"Me too," Chris agreed "we haven't eaten all day. Tell you what, why don't you come over to my place, I'll fix you something and we can talk tactics."

Charlie hesitated. This would be a new level to their relationship, although she winced internally at even the thought of that word.

At the moment, their relationship consisted of dancing and fucking so she was concerned at the emotional level what having dinner together, worse, his making dinner for her, would add. Still, she was hungry. It wasn't as if she was a sex maniac, all she needed to do was not spend the night with him and the emotional boundaries that concerned her would remain intact.

"I hope you cook better than you dance," she goaded and they made for her car.

Chris' apartment was pleasantly appointed but not what you'd call flashy. They chatted about the dance and previous shows, the other contestants and the judges as Chris made a simple pasta dish and they ate. He'd opened a bottle of wine too.

For his part, Chris' intention in offering dinner had not been designed as a request for a 'date'. He was hungry, she was hungry. They were friends, or at least colleagues who fucked on occasion - why wouldn't he offer to make her dinner?

It was only after he'd asked and he sensed a momentary hesitation on Charlie's part that he began to worry she might think he was trying to establish some kind of romantic relationship. At the moment, Chris was satisfied with the dancing and the fucking, and he assumed he was reading the same from Charlie.

So as they finished up the bottle of wine after dinner, Chris - given the nature of their relationship - kind of expected some swift after dinner sex, maybe she'd stay the night, maybe not. Whatever. Just some easy going fun. His surprise when Charlie came back from the bathroom holding her jacket was thus considerable.

"Well, thanks for dinner, I better get going, I'm exhausted."

Chris desperately attempted to disguise his confusion. "Oh, yeah, definitely, me too," he said and forced an audible yawn, "early night for me. Definitely. Absolutely. 100%. I'm just... pooped."

He immediately regretted 'pooped'. And the yawn. All of it really.

"My god," Charlie began in response, one hand resting on her hip, the other cradling her jacket. "You are a professional actor, who's been in Oscar nominated movies, and that is the best 'I wasn't expecting some sex' you can muster?"

He sighed and smiled.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was worried you thought maybe I was trying to make this... like, you know... a date or something and start some kind of... I don't know... I wasn't, we've got a good thing going here and I don't want to mess it up."

"A good thing going? You mean you get to fuck me but you don't have to call me honey or buy me flowers?" Chris was uncertain if this was feigned indignance and he made a mental note to practice reading Charlie's body language.

"No! Shit. No... I... I... I mean... the show and... we're... you know..."

"Relax Chris, I was kidding. I agree with you."

"Oh thank god." His sigh of relief was genuine.

"Anyways, I really am tired and it's only Monday. I'll see you in the morning." Charlie moved towards Chris as she said this. The arm that had been on her hip lightly touched his chest and she kissed him quickly on the cheek, the way you might a close friend. Given the awkwardness a moment previous, Chris was greatly relieved by it.

"Of course. Right. See you in the morning."

As Charlie reached the door, she called back "You want a ride tomorrow?"

"Sure, what time?"

"8ish. I'll call you."

"OK, thanks. Sweet dreams."

"You too" Charlie replied and closed the door behind her. She smiled briefly to herself, happy that the conversation they just had happened and headed for the car.

*

Rehearsal the next day remained productive and professional. Progress was being made.

It wasn't until Wednesday that the issue of sex reared its head again. Two and a half long days of rehearsal had left Chris tired and Charlie was still pushing him hard. It was this tiredness that caused him to pull out of a hold early, unable to hang on to Charlie.

"Shit! Sorry Charlie."

"For fuck's sake! Let's go again."

"Come on, I need a break, I'm exhausted!"

"We don't have time for that..." she could see he wasn't being lazy, he was genuinely tired. She decided to see if a new motivational tactic might be of use.

"Listen, Chris," she approached his face until their bodies almost touched and ran her hands up his stomach and chest until they came together behind his head. Getting up on her toes, she moved her head towards him as if to kiss him, moving to the side at the last moment to speak into his ear.

"If you get this right... I might be willing to give you a special reward."

Chris was stunned, excited and confused all at the same time.

"Are you serious?"

"Well, if you don't want-" Chris cut her off.

"No, you're right. Time of the essence and all that, let's, ah, rock and roll as they say, no time like the present," he said as he moved back into position for the dance. Wow, Charlie thought, that worked fast.