Dancing With the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about half an hour to get the new segment of the dance right, the way she wanted it, and they both let out a small yell of delight when they got it, like a tennis player who's just won an important point.

"For a while there, I thought we'd never get it," Chris said breathlessly as he held his hand up for Charlie to high-five.

"I knew we would," she replied, meeting his gesture. "Now, time for a break... and your reward," she added, an unmistakably sultry tone coming into her voice.

"Oh... right..." Chris smiled as Charlie approached him as she had before. He'd actually forgotten. This time, she did kiss him, their mouths opening and tongues locking. It only lasted a moment or two, Chris broke off in shock as he felt Charlie's hand slip inside his sweat pants and grasp his hardening cock firmly.

"Ungph" was about all he could manage.

"I love an articulate man," she goaded, pulling his pants down slightly and freeing his cock so she could stroke it openly to full hardness.

Chris felt like he should quip back but all he could muster was another, slightly longer "ungph". Leaning against the wall of the studio, he put his head back, enjoying Charlie's soft hands working him. Charlie smiled at his pleasure as she slowly lowered herself to her knees. Chris had closed his eyes to savor his reward and so it was something of a shock when he felt the soft wetness of Charlie's lips touch the head of his cock and slowly open to envelope his length in her mouth.

His only response was the longest "ungph" yet. Charlie smiled a little, insofar as she could. She ran her tongue alternately slowly and quickly over the head of Chris' cock. With all the effort they'd expended, he tasted a little salty from the sweat but this was soon forgotten as Chris' moaning became longer and deeper, as did Charlie's sucking. Supporting herself with one hand on Chris' thigh, her other worked his ample cock along with her mouth, gradually increasing her pace until it was fevered. She slowed for a while before building it up again. By her third quickening, she sensed Chris was ready to blow as his moans became groans and built.

Presently, she felt her mouth fill with his salty cum, spraying the back of her throat with force. She pulled back a little, but maintained the seal her mouth had made at the tip of Chris' cock, sucking continuously until he had no more to give and swallowing it all. There was a slight pop when she released him.

Rising to her feet, she moved close to him. "Did you enjoy your reward?"

Quickly, Chris gripped the sides of her head and kissed her passionately. She was taken off guard. In her experience, men generally weren't interested in kissing a mouth that had just swallowed a load of their cum. She decided she was impressed by it.

When it finally ended, he said simply: "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, back to work."

*

By Friday, their dance was in good shape. As they tidied up to leave the rehearsal studio, Chris decided to test Charlie's new motivational tactics. The stellar blowjob she'd given him on Wednesday had been a reward for getting something right, like you'd give a dog when you've taught it a new trick. He was a little confused as to how he should feel about this. Ultimately, he decided if it was where she wanted their relationship to go, he could live with it.

So as Charlie reached for the door handle to leave, he slid between her and the door.

"So..." he began tentatively, "...I was wondering... did you have a... you know, a... like, reward... in mind if, you know, if I do well in the show...?" Inadvertently, he'd put her in a position to wedge him against the door with her body. This she now did.

"Oh, of course," she replied without missing a beat, one hand rubbing his cock through his pants, the other gently pulling the back of his head to hers for a gentle kiss. "A very special reward."

As it happened, he did very well. The judges were excessive in their praise, as were their fellow contestants. Even Mario, the sort of Alpha of the male professional dancers condescended to a congratulatory fist bump for Chris. Of course, Charlie knew Mario well from the professional circuit, but Chris was still unnerved by how he congratulated her with a close, lingering hug and he was sure he'd seen the male pro's hands give Charlie's ass a squeeze as well.

He did his best to dismiss any feelings of jealousy but he might as well have been ordering a raging fire to spontaneously extinguish itself. In their post dance interview he found himself holding onto Charlie a little more closely than normal, as if to assert his closeness over Mario's. She didn't seem to mind.

As the show continued there wasn't much conversation, everyone went through the by now familiar motions. When it was over, Chris and Charlie walked together towards his dressing room. The corridor was narrow and they had to travel single file much of the way, with staff running past them. The silence between them was noticeable. Just once on their journey, Charlie glanced behind her and they exchanged a brief look, but no words. When she turned around again, unconsciously, she licked her lips.

Charlie reached the door first and opened it. Chris followed immediately behind. In one quick movement he closed the door behind him, grabbed Charlie by the arm and swung her around so her back was against the door.

She'd known this was coming and it almost felt to her like another piece of choreography. She'd noticed his being more physically possessive of her after Mario had hugged her and grabbed her ass. And they hadn't had sex in several days. So while unsurprised by his actions, she was impressed at how gently he managed to do it, with passion but not aggression. He put his hand at the back of her head so it didn't bang off the door.

Immediately they were locked together in a passionate kiss. She could feel that his cock was hardening already. Her hands move quickly to unbuckle his pants while his moved under her flared short skirt and began moving her panties down her legs. As she struggled a little with his buckle, Chris took command of the situation. Breaking the kiss, he swiftly bent down to pull her panties all the way to the floor. As she stepped out of them, Charlie felt Chris' warm mouth make contact with her pussy. His licking and kissing was feverish, slathering her lips in saliva and only paying passing attention to her clit. His stint was brief though, and just as she was getting into it he was back up.

Just as their dancing had, their fucking was by now taking on a symbiotic aspect. Charlie leaned back against the door as Chris gently lifted her legs up and wide apart. Charlie locked them together behind him. He was thrusting towards her and even though her skirt obscured their view, his cock seemed to find its mark all on its own. As he felt himself moving inside, he thrust forward further and harder. He supported her weight by gripping her ass. This also allowed him to help her grind against him as he buried himself inside her.

They pressed against each other, variously in a circular or up and down or side to side motion. Charlie quickly found herself getting very hot. The friction between them was incredible as she ground her clit against him again and again. They buried their heads in the other's shoulders, moaning and grunting as they rutted away with abandon and it didn't take long for Charlie's body to tense and convulse in a powerful orgasm. This was too much for Chris and he more or less simultaneously pushed hard one last time, holding himself deep inside and cumming hard and long.

They remained in that position for a moment or two, breathless. Chris' head was bowed and Charlie gently kissed the top of it. He smiled up at her and kissed her lips again, softly this time. Her hands and legs remained firmly wrapped around him so he carried her over towards the couch and gently deposited her there.

Kissing her again, he broke their silence. "Sorry, I just couldn't wait for my reward!"

"So I gathered," Charlie replied through a breathless smile.

He went to the bar and grabbed two waters. Tossing her one as he passed, he flounced down on the opposite end of the couch.

Taking a sip, Charlie asked "So, what brought that on? You were so... fevered."

"Honestly, I'm not sure" Chris replied. "I mean, maybe it was that it's been nearly a week since we... but hell, I've gone a lot longer than that!" They shared a laugh at that.

"Might it have anything to do with Mario being a bit handsy tonight?" She asked coyly.

He paused and looked at her. "Maybe. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be all fucking, you know, macho or whatever and 'she's mine' and that kind of shit, that's not me... I-I'm not like that, really."

"It's OK, I know you're not Chris. It's kind of sweet actually." They shared a smile, although Chris felt an immediate, if slight, awkwardness enter the atmosphere.

"So," he began after a brief pause, "have you and him ever..." He hoped she would see this as a less than subtle attempt to demonstrate that he didn't mind thinking about Charlie having sex with other men. Of course, he did mind and that, in fact, was the actual reason he had asked.

"Me and Mario?" Charlie replied thoughtfully. She cocked her head and looked to the middle distance. "No. I mean, we've come close a few times, he's a good looking guy and on the circuit we live in each other's pockets, you know. I don't know, maybe we'll get around to it some time."

Chris knew Charlie meant it as a throw away comment. He also knew this remark had the potential to consume him, like The Thing. He thought now that he never should have asked. He tried to give a nonchalant "hmm" in reply, but doubted it was successful. Conscious that she didn't want jealousy to become a continuing theme, Charlie tried to reciprocate.

"So," she began excitedly, "who else on the show do you want to..."

"Oh, I don't..." before Chris could tie himself in knots, Charlie told him that Karen and Maria would be only too happy to sleep with him.

"Really? Maria?"

"What, you don't think she's hot?"

"She's unbelievably hot. I don't know, I didn't think she liked me very much."

"Oh, she likes you alright," Charlie replied, smiling as she got up and headed for the shower. Closing the door behind her she concluded: "maybe you should invite her back here after next week's show."

Well shit, Chris thought, was that a joke?

What the hell just happened?

*

"Come on, you know him. Do you think he wants to fuck me?"

Maria was nagging Charlie in their shared dressing room. For her part, Charlie was still a little flushed from her and Chris' passionate sex against his door not long before.

In her mind, she attempted to get to grips as quickly as possible with how to play this situation. She chided herself for not giving herself more time to think about how she'd respond. She asked herself again why she'd suggested to Chris that he should sleep with Maria. Was it an attempt to remind him theirs was a casual relationship? Or was there something more? Did she have feelings for him? Was she trying to keep him at arms' length to avoid getting hurt in the long run?

It was impossible to answer these questions in such a short time, so she simply decided to carry on the course she'd begun.

"Definitely. I asked him about you tonight. He said he thought you were unbelievably hot - that's a direct quote," she finally said, smiling at her friend.

Maria squealed a little and clapped her hands together.

"Yay! He is so fucking hot. I bet he's a fucking stallion in the sack as well."

Charlie almost said "damn straight," but managed to keep it in. For a moment, she reflected with an inward smile that she'd never actually been 'in the sack' with him, technically. She felt like she should feel good for her friend, who'd heard something that made her happy. In fact, all she felt as she made her way to car that evening was a deep confusion.

*

As the competition now moved to the business end, Chris and Charlie's training intensified. The following Monday, they started early and worked late, till nearly 7. Chris had to get ready to make a media appearance about the show that night and Charlie was moving to the TV studio to continue rehearsing into the night on one of the professionals' showcase dances.

With such a tight schedule, being so busy, the conversation they both wanted to have simply didn't have time to come up.

So it was that Chris stood contemplatively under the shower in the studio alone after rehearsal had ended and Charlie had left.

Why would she say I should sleep with Maria? I know we're not in a relationship or anything. But something's going on between us.

The shower room was small; a toilet, wash basin and shower cubicle. The water cascaded over his head, drowning out his confusion with its noise.

The noise also obscured the sound of Maria's entry into the room. Facing the wall, Chris didn't see her approach either. She'd stripped in the dressing room. Pleased that she still had the element of surprise, Maria quickly tiptoed to the shower door. Only when she opened it was Chris startled from his reverie.

Turning around, he was confronted with an impeccable vista. Maria's dark body was extremely well proportioned. Her large breasts stood high and firm on her chest. Her career as a professional dancer had given her an impressive physique. Her long dark hair was tied up in a bun and she stood sensuously with one knee bent.

"Room for one more?" Before Chris could respond, she was in and on him. Using the wall to prevent his escape, she pressed her body hard against his and very quickly reached to grip his cock which was becoming very quickly erect. Planting some kisses on his neck while he was hardening, it wasn't long before she was sliding down to her knees.

"Oh my god, you have such a beautiful cock Chris," she said as she gripped its base and looked up at him. "Can I suck it?"

She asked this question in such a matter of fact way that Chris was slightly thrown. When someone asks you such a reasonable question, like 'can I borrow the salt?', of course you just say "Oh yes, please, go ahead." So this is exactly what he said. He knew he should have said no, he knew he should have stopped her. But he didn't.

"Mmm, I'm going to make you feel so good baby," was her reply. Her matter of fact tone replaced now with one of pure filth.

Slick with water from the shower, Maria brought Chris' now rock hard cock into her mouth, taking as much as she could on her first attempt. She then withdrew, playing over its head with her tongue before going deep again, stroking away with her hand all the while. Building herself up, going deeper and deeper, Chris began to feel the tightness of her throat on one of her down strokes and came very close to cumming on the spot.

"Holy shit! What was that?" He was a little disappointed in himself for his response.

Maria moved her mouth back, releasing him, though she continued to stroke with her hand and looked up smilingly at him.

"Mmm, you like me deepthroating you baby?" She didn't wait for an answer and simply went for it again. Quickly losing any control of the situation, Chris felt his knees buckle a little.

"Mmm, yeah, you definitely love it when I deepthroat your nice big cock don't you baby?" With the self-control continuing to ebb away, all Chris could now manage in reply was "uh-huh".

"Everybody loves it when I deepthroat them. How about my big titties baby, you like them too?"

"Uh-huh".

"Mmm, everybody loves my beautiful, big titties."

She angled herself and his cock with her hands and body to slide its length into the valley between her giant, heaving tits. Chris had never experienced this before and immediately decided he enjoyed the sensation thoroughly. Holding everything together with her hands, she began sliding his cock up and down her chest, fucking him with her tits.

"Ungph". Chris felt the natural thing to do would be to close his eyes and savor the situation, but he couldn't take his eyes of the sight of her tits moving around his cock.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, fuck my big titties. Fuck 'em". Maria encouraged him when she felt his hips start to thrust into her tits. Chris was amazed at how tight it felt. His thrusts became ragged and Maria sensed what was coming.

"That's it baby, cum for me, cum on my beautiful titties, come on baby, cum for me..." She may have said more, but this was all Chris remembered before he was lost to a strong orgasm. Maria continued to milk him, releasing him from the vice-like grip of her tits to suck him dry.

As Chris gathered himself, the shower still flowed and Maria regained her feet, rinsing his cum from her chest and pressing her body tightly against his.

"Wow, that was some load Chris. You must really like my titties huh?" She said jokingly. Chris hadn't felt the humor in the situation until just that moment. Whatever lingering doubts remained in his mind, he abandoned them all at once. He grabbed her suddenly and kissed her passionately. She returned it with abandon. Their tongues slathered against each other, inside and outside their mouths. Chris allowed his hands to find her huge breasts, fondling and kneading them strongly. Maria took one of his hands and guided it roughly to her pussy.

"Play with my pussy baby," she managed between kisses.

With the shower continuing to flow, her pussy was already drenched. Chris gripped it with his whole hand, rubbing it roughly before allowing a finger to slip in. Soon a second joined it.

"Oh shit, that feels good baby!" Maria's voice was becoming louder now, not quite shouting just yet. "Fuck me with your fingers!"

Chris tightened his grip against her pussy, covering her clit with his palm and holding his fingers against her g spot and began rocking his hand solidly and more and more rapidly, much to Maria's pleasure.

"Holy fuck baby, oh my god, yes, that's it, oh my god, fuck me with your fingers, yeah, oh yeah!" By the end of her latest outburst, she was more or less shouting. Chris could feel her body responding too. One arm gripped him tighter and tighter while the other that was now stroking his again-hardening cock also tightened its grip, but the stroking had lost all rhythm. Her legs were buckling and he found he had to use his free arm to support her weight.

"Aaahhh, ooohhh, fffuuuccckkk!!!!"

Maria's body convulsed and tightened as she came. Chris continued his action for a moment or two to draw it out as long as he could.

When he finally withdrew his hand, Maria took hold of it and sucked on the two fingers that had been inside her.

"I love the taste of my cum," she said between deep, heavy breaths. "That was fucking incredible baby." Her stroking had regained its regularity and his cock was by now rock solid once again. They both seemed to become aware of this at the same time.

Looking down, and gripping him with a second hand, Maria said: "I need you to fuck me right now." It wasn't a question like before, this was simply a statement of fact. Freeing a hand she turned off the shower and opened the shower door, leading him out by the cock.

"Come on, we're the only ones here," she continued as she led him to the door, still firmly gripping his cock. Across the deserted, tiled hallway and a little to the right was the night room. It was for dancers in constant rehearsal who wanted to get a few hours' sleep in the studio building. It was a stark room, about 15 feet square. Two sets of bunk beds lined the walls to the left and right of the door, while a single bed was against the far wall, perpendicular to the door. As they entered the night room and approached this single bed, Maria continued her commentary.

"Come on baby, you're going to fuck me so good with that big cock, I just can't wait to feel it all the way inside me. I wanna feel your balls smacking off me when you fuck me."