Dancing With the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fully committed, although somewhat perturbed by her ongoing and incessant commentary, Chris did as he was told. She led him to the single bed and sat him down on it. Briefly, she got on her knees in front of him and took him into her mouth. Any hardness lost on the journey was quickly restored. She got up, pushed him back, moving him around so he was lying more or less flat on the bed before she mounted him. As she guided him to her entrance and then felt him slip inside her soaking pussy, she let out a long, loud sigh.

"Ooo, yeeeaaahhh, that's what I wanted baby. Your cock feels so good in my pussy." Quickly, she was rocking back and forth at quite a pace, her hips grinding solidly into his. She remained upright and guided his hands to her tits.

"Oh my god baby, squeeze my tits while I ride you, your cock feels so good. You like me riding your big hard cock baby?"

"Uh-huh."

"Tell me baby, tell me you love my pussy."

He didn't hesitate to comply. "I love your pussy baby." He flinched slightly. Referring to people other than actual babies as 'baby' had never sat well with him. When in Rome, he concluded internally.

"Yeah, that's it baby. Tell me what you want me to do baby." She ground harder and faster now.

"Ride my cock baby."

"Oh my god, that's so good baby." Her pitch was rising again and soon Chris found he had no further part in the conversation for the time being.

"Yes, oh yeah, oh my god... feels... so... good... oh my god... here it comes... oh yeah baby, your gonna make me cum again baby... HOLY SHIT BABY... DON'T STOP!!!" He didn't have much choice in the matter. Grinding impossibly hard and fast now, Maria came for the second time, her body again convulsing against his as she collapsed against his chest.

Still waiting for his own second release, Chris gripped her hips and began them rocking gently once again.

"Damn baby, I can't believe you're still going. I fucking love your cock. Hang on, let me get on my knees and you can fuck me good and hard from behind."

In straightforward compliance, Chris helped her to move underneath him and moved himself behind her. She was propped up on her hands and knees and he quickly slid himself back into her in this position.

"Oh shit baby. You feel so good in me. Now come on, fuck me good baby, fuck me hard!"

Chris increased his pace.

"That's it baby, come on! Fuck me harder!"

A little more. He was conscious of not hurting her. He was fairly slamming it in by now and their bodies made quite a noise when they smacked together. Still, Maria was not satisfied. She dropped herself down to her elbows and turned her head around so she could look at him. Twisting her upper body slightly, she freed up one hand to play with her pussy while Chris fucked her.

"Come on baby, harder! Fuck me harder!" She was shouting again now and Chris responded, forcing his cock in as hard and fast as he dared, over and over again. When she wasn't shouting, she was moaning and grunting wildly.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, fuck me hard! Oh shit baby you fuck me so good! Fuck me, fuck me baby, fuck me!!!"

Just as Maria said this last 'fuck me', Charlie re-entered the building. She'd been halfway to the TV studio when she realized she'd left her notebook behind. As the one leading this week's group dance, she couldn't do without all the detailed plans she'd made in it.

Crossing the foyer of the deserted building, she opened the door that led to the corridor containing the rehearsal studios, the shower rooms and the night room. As soon as she opened the door, she knew something was going on.

She'd been on the circuit with Maria for a long time, and it was fairly common knowledge among her friends that Maria was a loud lover. So it didn't take her long to place the sounds she heard as she made her way tentatively down the corridor. On the floor, she saw the wet patches and foot prints of two people cross from the shower room she'd seen Chris enter before she left and go into the night room. As she approached it now, tentatively, the sounds of sex grew louder and louder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh my god baby, keep fucking me! Don't fucking stop baby, fuck me hard! Fuck me, fuck me good baby! Yes! Fucking give it to me!" Between these additions, the loud and regular smacking of two bodies engaged in hard and fast sex were unmistakable. Emotionally, Charlie was pleased she didn't have an immediate attack of jealousy that would have caused her to break down crying and run out the way she'd come. Instead, she edged closer to the night room.

Inside, Chris felt like he was passing mile 20 of a marathon run entirely uphill, in record heat and watched by a hostile crowd. By now Maria was lying flat on her back with her hips at the edge of the bed. Chris had repositioned himself on his knees off the bed. With her legs spread wide apart, Chris gripped her torso and pistoned himself in and out of her with reckless abandon.

"Oh my god baby! It's so fucking good, keep fucking me, please don't stop, oh my god, fuck me, fuck me good, I'm going to cum again baby don't fucking stop, yes, yes, yes, I'm cuuuummming!!!"

Outside the door, Charlie leaned up against it now. Given the noise levels coming from the other side, she was certain she could squeeze the door open a tad and have a look without distracting the attention of those inside. She found now that this was what her body was doing, although her mind insisted that some kind of thought process should be carried out to decide if this was a good idea. Before that could take place however, the handle was turned, the door ajar and Charlie was peeking through the narrow gap. She could see Chris on his knees, hear his tired grunting as he approached climax.

"Oh yes baby, give it to me, cum for me baby, fill me up. Come on baby gimme that cum!"

With this final encouragement, Chris slammed into Maria and came. She wrapped her legs around him, keeping him as deep as possible. Exhausted, Chris collapsed forward, rolling them both back onto the bed, his body ending up closer to the wall. As they started the maneuver, Charlie quickly clicked the door closed and left.

Chris was so exhausted, he could barely keep his eyes open. Maria lay on her side, facing him, running her hand gently across his chest.

"Holy shit Chris, that was incredible! I can't remember the last time I came three times." She laughed. "That is some fucking cock you've got baby."

Chris laughed a little and was conscious of Maria getting off the bed. The next thing he knew though, he awoke in a deserted room. His phone was ringing. Maria was nowhere to be seen. She'd left his clothes on the bed beside him along with a little note.

"Not surprised you fell asleep, that was mind-blowing!!! Thanks for the orgasms Chris, we should do this again sometime." She signed it "M" with a crude smiley face and underneath had written what Chris assumed was her phone number. He answered the phone.

"Chris, where the fuck are you man? You were meant to be here 20 minutes ago!"

"Shit. I'm on my way. Be there in 10."

The panic of being late for his media appearance was a welcome distraction from the complications he knew he had just introduced into his life.

*

Later that night, Charlie pushed the door of her apartment closed behind her. She'd been distracted after what she'd seen in the night room, but the rehearsal with the other pros had gone reasonably well, they were all pros after all. Without consciously intending, she'd paired herself with Mario for the group dance and made sure to rub herself against him as often and as suggestively as possible during the rehearsal. When they finished, he gave her a congratulatory slap on the ass. While that would normally offend her, in this case she'd smiled and winked.

She'd been thinking about it all the way home. She was thinking about it now. Why did she do that? Was she trying to make Chris jealous? Was she jealous? Was she mad at him? When she closed her eyes she heard Maria's shrieks of passion and saw Chris' sweaty body pumping into her.

She went to the fridge, took out an already open bottle of wine, poured herself a glass and drank it swiftly. She poured another and made her way to the couch, sitting down and pulling her legs up underneath her. She looked distractedly at the wall in front of her and her thoughts continued to try to make sense of what she was feeling. Just as she felt a conclusion approaching, her phone buzzed beside her. It was a text from Chris.

"Hey. How'd the rehearsal go? I really hate those damn media appearances!"

What the fuck? No 'we need to talk', no 'I've done something terrible'.

"What a bastard," she said aloud. She considered that she had suggested he "invite Maria back" to his room after the show, but surely any halfwit could have read that she was only saying that, she certainly wasn't giving him permission to fuck her friend! She wasn't at all upset with Maria. Maria knew nothing of what had been developing between Chris and Charlie.

Was there something developing between them?

"Fuck it," she said aloud to herself as she ignored Chris' message and found Mario's name in her phone contacts.

"You did great tonight... fancy a nightcap at my place?" she typed. She knew Mario's apartment wasn't far. Her finger hesitated for just an instant before coming down firmly on the send button.

"Hey baby. You were hot tonight, damn, I could hardly focus on the dance. I'll be right over."

Unmistakably, it was a booty call and he had answered. She quickly moved to her bedroom and got undressed, loosened her hair and prepared herself for sex. She put on a short, loose fitting bath robe and had another glass of wine to steel her determination.

Her expression was serious as she drank. This is a terrible idea, she thought.

No, fuck it. Chris wants to fuck any piece of ass that comes his way, I'm damn entitled to as well. Mario's a pig, but Maria said he was the greatest fuck of her life. Maybe he'll put me off Chris for good.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. She put on a seductive smile and let Mario in. They exchanged some small talk and she poured him a glass of wine and led him to the couch. As she sat unnecessarily close to him, it crossed her mind that she hadn't put much thought into the mechanics of how she was going to get the ball rolling, aside from the skimpy robe and seductive smile.

As it turned out, she didn't need to. She'd barely sat down when he was on her, pushing her down so that she lay flat on the couch, his body covering hers. In the same movement, he took her hands and held them together over her head in one of his and began kissing her, his tongue probing intrudingly and violently into her mouth. His free hand separated her robe and began groping heavily at her breasts, causing her to moan more in discomfort than pleasure, although that was not how Mario interpreted the sound.

When he tired of this, he sat up a little and took off his white t-shirt to reveal a sculpted and muscular body. She smiled up at him and ran her hands over him - he was impressive, she had to admit. As she did this, his hand found its way to her pussy and he rubbed roughly across it, invading her with two fingers. She sucked in a gasp at the suddenness of it, which he took as further encouragement, and began to piston in and out.

At this point, Charlie began to cast doubt on Maria's previous description of Mario's skills as a lover. As she thought about how to go about feigning her pleasure at his actions, he interrupted her.

"You like that baby? You like my fingers in your wet pussy don't you, I can feel you getting so wet."

She managed what she felt was a convincing breathy moan and a nod in response.

"Damn right baby. I'm gonna fuck that wet pussy so good baby. You're going to beg me for more."

If the situation hadn't been so serious, she might have laughed out loud at that. She saved it by giving him a smile and another breathy acknowledgement.

Eventually, he removed the invading finders and sat back fully.

"Come over here and suck my dick baby."

Much of her mind wanted to snort and deliver a withering put down at that remark, but she felt committed to this course of action. Without speaking, she picked herself up and positioned herself on her knees in front of him. She thought it odd that he hadn't taken any action to disrobe his lower half, he obviously wanted her to do it.

As sexily as it was possible to do, she opened his belt and the button on his jeans and he shifted his weight to allow her to pull them down. Next came his designer boxers. As she pulled them, she became conscious of how long it took for his cock to spring free. It was very, very long. The longest she'd ever seen in real life. Not overly thick, but long enough for her to gasp a little involuntarily.

Mario was very encouraged by this.

"You like my big dick baby? Suck on that monster bitch."

At this, his hand moved to the back of her head and guided it roughly in the direction of his cock, which he helpfully used his other hand to point in the direction of her fast approaching mouth. In fact, she had to open her mouth to prevent banging her face off it, and began taking his length into her. His hand continued to push until it met obvious resistance.

"Come on baby, you can get more than that in there," and he pushed again. At this, Charlie gagged a little. She was aware of Mario chuckling. She forced her head back, meeting resistance from his hand.

"It's just so big," she began, trying to sound sexy as saliva dripped from her lips. His hand had released her and in an effort to regain some control of the situation, she moved voluntarily to take him back in, working the few inches she could manage in and out and giving the head a good working over. Mario helpfully provided a running commentary.

"That's it baby, suck that dick. You suck dick real good baby. You're a pro bitch."

She reassured herself that he probably meant that as a compliment. It still didn't cross her mind to stop and tell him to leave.

After a few minutes, he pulled her head up and lifted her up onto his lap. She thought a kiss might be appropriate in the circumstance, but he deliberately avoided it.

"Sit on that monster, bitch." He was saying "bitch" a lot more as the event progressed, she noted.

She took the base of his cock in her hand and guided it to her entrance. Contrary to Mario's earlier observations, she wasn't really that ready and had been surreptitiously doing her best to get herself wet throughout the blowjob she'd just finished. Thus, he entered easily enough and she slowly guided herself down onto his length, as far as he would go, which was not all the way. Slowly, she worked him up and down a few times until his hands that had been groping her breasts now grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto him sharply. She gasped loudly with a little pain and winced.

"Yeah, take that big dick baby. You like that don't you?"

No you stupid fuck, that hurt, she thought. "Mm-hmm... it's so big," was what she said instead. She didn't want to discourage him. He now took over control of their pace and began aggressively rocking her up and down, variously groping and slapping at her breasts and pinching her nipples. Her regular gasps and squeals seemed to egg him on.

At length, he began maneuvering her back onto the couch so he could enter her from behind.

"Come on bitch, I want you doggy. I know you want me to give that pussy a pounding."

That's not quite how I would have put it, she thought. She also thought she was running out of things to say. She tried one more "You're cock is so big," but immediately felt this was getting repetitive.

As she braced her hand on one arm of the couch, her knees dug into the seat and Mario entered her again from behind in one quick and severe motion. His massive length pushed her forward and she gasped again. He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it sharply back towards him.

"That's it baby, take my big cock." This latest observation from him was accompanied by a solid slap of his free hand on her ass cheek. Charlie let out a pained moan and Mario redoubled his effort and his pace. Much to her relief, he'd released her hair and he was banging away furiously now, constantly either grunting heavily or telling her how much she liked it, with something like "You love my cock, don't you baby?" He seemed to take her ongoing moans and gasps as confirmation. Every few strokes would be accompanied by a loud smack as his hand came down hard on her ass again and again.

Despite the frenzy of his pace and activity, he went on long enough. Charlie had time to shape some thoughts on her experience. She felt like a cast member in a bad porno. Although he was clearly into pretty rough sex, she never once felt like it had become too much, like if she'd said stop he'd have carried on, but still, this type of sex obviously wasn't for her.

It made her wonder what, if this was what Maria described as her best ever, she and Chris had been doing earlier. She really didn't think he had this kind of thing in him, he was always so gentle and passionate. As her thoughts turned to Chris, her arousal began to increase. Mario's apparent longevity helped, although the slapping didn't. So while he continued to pummel away, she pictured her and Chris against the door of his dressing room and felt herself stir. She repositioned herself slightly so she could get access to herself with her hand and began manipulating her clit as best she could, trying to get herself off.

"Yeah, that's it baby, play with that clit... it loves my big cock."

While unsure whether it did or not, she did know that it loved her fingers and just as she felt his pace begin to get ragged, her own orgasm built and she felt herself finally able to get in on the verbal action a little.

"I'm gonna cum Mario. Don't stop..." she tailed off into another mix of moaning and gasping as she shook with an orgasm.

"Yeah bitch, cum all over that big dick."

He upped his pace until their bodies were more or less a blur and his grunts became ragged.

"Here it comes bitch, get up here...."

He withdrew from her and manhandled her so that her head was in front of his cock just in time for him to shoot his cum on her face and through her hair.

"Oh man, you look so hot with my cum all over your face baby."

How could anyone think this looked hot, she thought? She managed an audible "mmm" sound that had the added benefit of keeping her lips closed so none of Mario's cum could slip into her mouth. He collapsed back onto the couch and she moved to the bathroom. She mopped the cum from her face, and dabbed at her hair, but that would take more effort. She paused a moment and regarded herself in the mirror for a long, uncomfortable moment.

When she returned to the living room, Mario was already dressed.

"That was one great fuck baby, I can't believe how hard I made you cum," he said as he stood proudly beside the couch.

"Oh yeah, well, your dick is just so big Mario."

"You know it, bitch. We need to do this again sometime."

She was genuinely concerned now for the first time during the encounter. Again?

"You never know," was what she said. His head was so big he didn't seem to notice her reluctance to countenance another encounter.

As she led him to the door, she expected him to lean in for a kiss but he didn't and he left with a simple "See ya later."

She turned on the shower and stood underneath it, letting the water soak her hair and cascade over her body. He pussy was sore and her ass was red and sensitive. As the minutes passed, her contemplation began to turn to regret. Her thoughts began to turn to matters she hadn't considered. Who was Mario going to tell? What was going to happen at rehearsal in the morning with Chris?