Dane and Dana Pt. 07

Story Info
Dane, Dana and Ann Make a lasting decision about their life.
3.4k words
4.34
7.1k
18
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a month of Nipple and Labia stretching, Dane had them stop to give the flesh time to heal.

He announced that tomorrow, Monday evening, they would be pierced. Both mom and daughter were excited. But today they were going to the mall. This time a different one, fifty miles away.

Dane picked out their clothes, both had short skirts and tin sheer blouses. Neither wore any underwear. They were not to put them on until they got to the mall.

The ride to the mall was rather uneventful with the occasional trucker spotting them naked in the car. Being spotted always added to the excitement with the women. Both were Exhibitionists, getting off on showing their bodies to strangers.

Arriving at the mall, Ann and Dana got into their identical skimpy outfits. They looked more like sisters than a mother and daughter pair. As they were getting ready to get out of the car, Dane handed each of them a pair of Ben Wa balls and instructed them to push the balls into their cunts.

Ann asked what they were, Dane told them that the balls would clang together as they walked and the shock waves would act much the same as a vibrator.

Dana said, "Wow, this will be fun."

Walking through the main concourse the pair of women had many men breaking their necks to get a good view, the other women glared and pointed at them.

Mom and Dana were having mini orgasms from the balls in their overheated snatches.

Dane decided to play a dirty trick and slipped a small package into Dana's open purse.

Stepping out of the store, Ann and Dana were greeted by two mall security guards and taken to the security office.

Both Ann and Dana were in a holding room. Dane walked into the security office asking the Black security officer what was up and he was told that they were caught shoplifting.

Dane continued talking to the security guard and sought to make it go away. Dane had foreknowledge of the guards' propensity of letting women go for as little as a blow job.

Looking at the Security guard he asked, "What will it take to forget about this little oversight of payment.

The security guard replied I don't know, what are you suggesting?

Dane told them, "These two are my mother and sister. They can suck a cock better than any twenty-dollar bar fly bitch."

The guard looked at him, surprised, and said, "How would you know?"

Dane replied, "They suck my cock almost every day. "

I don't believe you said the guard.

Dane said, "Open the door and we can ask them."

The guard opened the door and looked at Ann and Dana said, "This man here claims you two are his mother and sister."

Dana replies "sister," while Ann replies, "mother."

Then the guard said, "He also claims you both suck his cock a few times a week."

Both Ann and Dana looked at the floor and said "yes.

Dane spoke up, "Show the man your naked hairless cunts."

Ann and Dana scooted to the front of the chairs and spread their legs displaying their naked bald cunts to the security guard.

The guard looked like his eyes were bugging out of his head and said, "holy fucking hell."

Dane said' This security officer will let you go with a warning if you suck his cock.

The guard interrupted. I'll let you two off if one sucks my cock and the other gives me some of that white pussy.

Ann looked at Dana and said, "Suck or fuck?"

Dana replied, "I Don't know."

Ann replied you suck then.

The guard pulls down his fly and fishes out the longest soft cock any of them have ever seen.

It was black as coal and hung limp at around six inches in length and an inch in diameter.

The guard looked at Dana and bellowed out, "Time to suck some cock. Since you suck your brothers, I expect you are a talented cock sucker. "

Dana bent forward taking the massive soft cock into her small pale white hand and placed the head of that black cock on her lips. Sticking out her tongue, she swirled it around the head of his cock collecting some pre-cum and tasting it.

The guard looked at Ann and directed her to lick his nut sack while her little slut daughter sucked his cock.

Ann got to her knees cupping his black nuts and licking the tight kinky hair on his nut sack.

The guard lasted ten minutes, Dana had gotten him completely hard and was struggling to keep his massive black cock that was now about double the thickness, in her mouth.

Her jaw ached, and saliva and precum were drooling out of the corners of her mouth, landing on her blouse and causing it to become transparent.

Dane was getting the action on video.

The black security guard grabbed Dana's head, plunging his cock into her mouth as far as he could, and bellowed like a bull as he unloaded squirt after squirt of thick gooey semen into Danna's sore raw mouth and throat.

Dana fell back, sliding off the chair and onto the floor. Her blouse was stained with saliva and cum. Her nipples were slick and pointy, as well as being very visible under the wet transparency of the blouse.

The guard looked at Ann and said on your back cunt. Ann laid on the floor as the security guard got between her legs and guided his still stiff monster into her small tight pink hairless cunt.

He grunted as he sank his cock into the hilt. Pulling back as he was looking down he exclaimed, "Those are the biggest cunt flaps I've ever seen." He started sawing his cock back and forth in her pale white cunt.

He was chanting "Fuck, fuck, fuck"

Ann started screaming, "Yes! Fuck my cunt, split me with that black monster."

The guard held out longer since he had busted a nut in the mouth of the little white trash slut who sucked him off. Now he was nearing another climax and bellowed out, "I'm gonna bust a nut in your tramp slut cunt bitch, ahh, I'm Cumming." as he unloaded the second nut of the day.

Ann screamed, feeling his black sperm filling her cervix, "I'm Cumming." As she squirted her pent-up cum soaking his massive black cock.

Ann fell forward, dislodging herself from the massive cock that sprang like a diving board when it became free of her cunt sheath.

Dane moved forward to get a close-up of the cum leaking from his mother's cunt. During the shot, her Ben Wa balls came out covered in the slime deposited into her twat.

The black guard gets up and says "You sluts got to get out of here before the boss gets back. Leave by that door." pointing at a door that led to the parking lot.

Both women were a sight to behold. Both looked like they had just been gang-banged.

Dane told them to stay inside the service tunnel until he got the car.

Pulling up with the car he blew the horn. Both His mom and sister came out, quickly getting in the car.

Dane pulled away, driving towards the interstate. Both mom and sister were quiet.

Finally, Dana said, "I told you I was your slut but only yours and you had me blow a stranger."

Ann said, "Dana, we did what we had to, we couldn't have our names in the paper for shoplifting."

Dana replied, "But I had to suck a cock like a whore."

Ann asked "How did he taste? You swallowed his cum."

Dana replied, not bad but I wouldn't have done it if I didn't have to.

Ann replied, "Sometimes we must all do things we don't necessarily want to."

Dana asked, "How did you like his monster black cock up your horny slut twat?"

Ann replied, "I loved it, you need to try one sometime."

Dane then said "both of you sluts loved it. Dana was fingering her cunt watching you get that black monster cock stuffed in you and you were playing with your horny slut cunt while he mouth fucked Dana."

Dana took a swig of bottled water, then leaned in, kissed Dane, and asked, "Can I keep the balls in me?"

Dane laughed and said "Why not, both of you horny bitches are overdressed"

Ann and Dana stripped, and they fell asleep in their seats with their legs wide open. Both smooth hairless pale white cunts were on display for anyone to see.

Dana cunt was slick with her juices and Ann's with her cunt juices mixed with semen dripping out of her bald smooth slick twat.

Arriving home, Dane woke up his mother and sister. They both stumbled into their house going directly to the shower and then falling asleep in their beds.

Dana woke up to Dane's mouth drawing a vacuum on her clitoris while locking her in place in a crab hold. She came with a grunt and her brother scrambled up and sank his hard cock into her cunt. He sawed in and out, plunging his cock into her as far as he could.

He continued until he flooded her freshly showered cunt with his cum. Looking down while still buried in her gooey slick twat he said "Whose slut are you?"

Dana said, "Yours."

"Who am I?" he asked

Dana looked at him with all her love and said you Dane, are my twin brother, you Dane are my only love, you Dane, are the only man who will ever possess me. I am your slut, I am your cunt, I am your fuck toy.

I will do anything you ask but please never ask me to fuck another man, promise me.

Dane replied, "Promise."

They both fell to sleep in each other's arms with his cum seeping out of her. Later, They were awakened by their mother who upon seeing her son's cum leaking out of her daughter's cunt, climbed into the bed and started cleaning her daughter's sloppy twat with her tongue.

Dane woke up feeling the soft motion of the bed as his sister rocked back and forth under the ministrations of her mother's loving mouth.

Dana hissed, "Yes mom, eat me, I'm Cumming"

Dane rolled his mother over and pushed his hard cock into her receptive wet cunt. Ann grunted and said, "that's it, baby, that's it, fuck your mother, fuck my hot slut cunt. Fill me with your cum.

Dane was in no mood to hold out. He blasted a load of cum in her hungry cunt and rolled off. His sister sucked his cock clean while trying to get him hard one more time. He was wiped out.

Monday morning, they woke up, had breakfast, and did chores while their mother worked.

Dana had fried chicken and potatoes with corn ready for supper when their mother got home.

After supper, Dane told them to get ready for their piercing appointment.

Ann and Dana agreed to start wearing simple but pretty form-fitting dresses that unbuttoned down the front. These dresses are the most practical for their chosen lifestyle.

Going out and getting in the car, they drove in silent excitement to a piercing parlor out of town near the club where they did Friday night shows.

Getting out of the car, both mother and daughter were nervous yet excited.

They entered the parlor and sat down, smelling the heavy aroma of weed.

Not being used to smoking weed, they got a contact high, while waiting.

After twenty minutes a woman appeared and announced herself as Ava.

Ava told them that she was their technician for the piercing session.

Follow me," said Ava. All three got up and went to a room in the back.

The room was reminiscent of a doctor's exam room complete with an exam table.

It had a very sterile look and feel to it.

Ava grabbed a pair of exam gloves and asked, "Who's up first?"

Dane surprised them with I'll go first as he got up on the table and pulled down his shorts and underwear.

Ava looked at him and asked, "Do you know what you want?"

Dane replied "A King's crown and pubic."

Ann and Dana asked what they were and Ava explained.

Ava then looked at the women and asked, "Aren't you two the dancers at Lisa's place Friday nights?"

Ann replied, "Yes, we are."

And you two are mother and daughter?

Again, Ann replies "yes."

And he is your son and her brother?

Again Ann said, "Yes."

Turning around, Ava preps Dane by swabbing his glans and pubic area with alcohol.

While she was prepping Dane she explained how to properly care for his piercings and emphasized that he was to have no sex until the piercing was completely healed.

Next, she applied some Lidocaine to both areas to numb the surface.

Taking the piercing needle with the curved barbell she pierced Dane's cock head for the King's crown then the pubic piercing at the base of his cock.

His mother and sister looked on in awe.

Dane got off the table and Ann got on after unbuttoning her dress and sliding it off her shoulders to fall to the floor.

Ava looked at her and asked, "What piercing will you be getting tonight?"

Ann replied my daughter and I will get both nipples pierced, navel, both labia minors in three places each, and a clit hood.

Ava asked, "Are you sure? That is a lot of jewelry."

Ann and Dana replied yes, we are sure.

Ava prepped Ann as she again instructed them on proper care and cautions.

Cleaning the areas of work and numbing the same, Ava set about piercing Ann's nipples and desired cunt piercings.

Next was Dana, who was very nervous but also excited. Her mother's nipples and twat looked great.

Hoping it wouldn't be too painful, she laid back, listening to the care instructions while feeling the pressure of the needle tearing through her tender flesh.

All three were now finished and examining each other in the full-length mirror.

Dane pulled his shorts off and walked to the front of the parlor telling his mother and sister to not get dressed.

Stepping outside, they were seen by a half dozen men and women who stared in disbelief as they got into the car and left.

Dana and Ann were inspecting their new jewelry adornments. Dana asked Dane why he got pierced.

Dane replied I did it as a show of support for my incestuous sluts.

We are bound by our forbidden love. And when these heal, I will get three custom wedding rings. One for each of us. Mine will be in the pelvic piercing. You two will wear one in your navel piercings.

Dana and Ann were shocked. None of them ever mentioned marriage.

Dane said this, us, we are forever.

That Friday the club was closed. It was good because they hadn't healed yet.

Two weeks have gone by with none of them having any sex outside of masturbation.

Dane kept them horny by showing them pictures of their adventures in the malls. Including Dana sucking that big black cock and Ann getting her horny twat reamed by that monster cock.

Dana got up, saying enough of this, I am no longer sore but I need cock. As she dropped to her knees in front of Dane and placed his cock in her mouth.

Ann walked over leaning down and soul kissing her son, using a lot of tongue action.

Dana had Dane hard and ready in minutes. Climbing up on his lap she positioned his cock in the center of her horny cunt hole and lowered her healed but tender cunt down on his cock shaft feeling the barbell in the head of his cock as it traveled up her horny cunt.

Dana began bouncing up and down feeling the sensation of her clit piercing and nipples bouncing. Dane bent down, nibbling lightly on her nipple piercings and sending her over the top with an explosive climax.

Dane, couldn't hold off, he's been without pussy for two weeks. He grunted, grabbing Dana by the waist and pulling her down on his cock while he pushed up, reaching his climax and coating her cervix and womb with his seed.

His mom grabbed his hand and drug him towards the master bedroom. Once inside she pushed him onto the bed and stuffed his pierced cock into her mouth, sucking the mixed juices of her son and daughter thinking this is the best a woman could ask for.

Ann never thought of herself as a bi-sexual before but now knows she loves it and she's not the least bit uncomfortable with it.

Sucking her son's cock back to hardness she climbed up centering his cock into the entrance of her horny slut cunt and pushed down rapidly feeling both pleasure and pain. Ann bounced up and down on her son's cock like a princess on a steed.

Looking down, she could see all of her piercings. Dane was flicking her nipple piercings with one hand, then reached down to her clit, flicking the hood rind and she saw a flash of mixed pleasure and pain, causing her to climax drenching his cock with her cunt juice.

Dane flipped her onto her back and rode her plowing her cunt furrow like a farmer tilling the land. Feeling his climax coming strongly he screamed out, "I'm Cuming mom, I'm filling your slutty mom's cunt with her baby's cum.

The words used by Dane sent Ann off again and they came in unison.

Rolling off his mom, Dane closed his eyes relaxing when Dana climbed into the bed and started licking and sucking the cum filled cunt of her mother.

Dana was lapping the cum out of her mother's cunt while thinking about how people would think she is so sick. She knew people thought it was sick to sleep with your siblings and parents but she also knew that it was a bond that no other could understand until they crossed that line.

She loved Dane, she loved his cock, she loved his cum, if he wanted her to have his baby, their baby, she would.

She loved her mother; her cunt gave her life. She would suck her mother's cunt even if fifty men used it as a cum bucket.

Yes, she was the worst kind of slut, and yet she was also the best. Dana licked and sucked all of her mother's labia piercing clean of her brother's cum. She captured her pierced clit hood in her mouth rubbing her mom's clit with her tongue.

Ann moaned, flooding her daughter's mouth with her cum and falling to sleep after saying, "I love you Dana"

One night, at the club Dane was approached by another club owner who told him that his clients would pay one thousand to watch Dane fuck his mother and sister. To watch him fill their cunts and assholes with his incestuous cum on stage. At end of those shows, a CCTV connected to a big screen would get a close-up of their distended assholes or cunts oozing Dane's sperm.

It was this underground exclusive club where he learned that they could make Five thousand per night if he got them pregnant.

Dane was presented with the idea to his mother and sister.

Dana looked at Ann and said, "What do you think?"

Ann replied, "I don't know, having a baby, and having an incest baby at that."

She then looked back at Dana, saying, "How do you feel about it?"

Dana replied, "If I'm going to be knocked up, I'd rather it be my brother's baby." I love him.

Without their birth control pills, both Dane's mother and sister were getting filled with Dane's incestuous sperm every weekend at the club

The club was running bets. One for which slut bitch would conceive from their brothers' incestuous cum first. Another if either pregnancy results in twins.

Each show following a confirmed pregnancy paid $10,000, plus a 20% cut of all bet profits.

In total, they made over a hundred grand.

As expected, after ten weeks, both women found out they were pregnant at about the same time.

That was nearly six months ago, and both women have very large baby bumps.

The shows have become a popular attraction, with nightly takes exceeding ten grand.

A lot of people love seeing two very pregnant women with sperm trickling out of their bald swollen pierced cunts.

Tonight, they will announce that their mom is having twins. The trio of mom, son, and daughter will go on to live quietly in their home as married. Having made enough to live on for the rest of their lives.