All Comments on 'Dangerous Dealings'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
I did actually once meet a Kray

Not Reggie but one of his family. I cousin I think?

However ...... I was south London, not the north, so I was ??? one of the Richardson gang, albeit at the time a seventeen year old nonentity. As I remember it, the Krays were shit scared of the Richardsons, whatever the publicity says. They weren't nice guys unless you were on there side. I was, even if in a very very minor way. Not nice times, but are they any better now?

I've moved on, but those days will never die in my memory.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyover 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback for britease

Wow, I am officially impressed.

I haven't actually met any major players but my "Uncle John" was involved with that sort of scene in the 50s and 60s (amongst other things, he collected from slot machines, etc, and sifted out the pre-1947 coins to melt down for the silver content).

And I vividly remember "Auntie" showing me the shooter she kept in their very nice home for "personal protection". I was too young to understand everything that was going on but, like yourself, I've always been of the belief that the Richardsons were the real deal and the Krays kept out of their way.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Confusing as all hell, but this is where you suggested one start with the stories, so it is where I am starting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't identify any of the characters in this story, from 1988, with characters I read stories featuring Heather Hunter from around 2002. Maybe I'm missing something. Maybe I shall find them in stories I have yet to read.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous