Dangerous Obsession Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers

"Yes but dear husband you have a servant do the caning not your own loving hand."

"Of course dear wife but it is on my orders, she's merely an object like the cane itself.

"I am so sorry dear husband, how could I have been so thoughtless; I could never share my husbands love with this simple wench. Can you forgive me darling?" He made her get up and show her striped ass.

"Of course dear," he traced the stripes with a finger. No one else is worthy of these beautiful decorations, only my beloved woman, because no one else possess such a beautiful ass." He kissed it all over, smacking his lips and then smacked her ass a few times by hand obviously relishing the power he had over her

I stood there watching them, one hundred percent sure now that she was insane. Her devotion to him was overwhelming; pain had become pleasure in her mind as long as it was for him. Had she for all these years been a closet masochist?

Suddenly, one day it was over. I had taken Doris to one of her ladies functions that she still attended. When we arrived home, he was not there neither was Linda or any of their belongings, only a computer generated letter.

The letter explained that he had left because he was dissatisfied with her attitude and poor sexual performance. He didn't like being taking for granted. She could consider herself being divorced from him and he suggested that she take the butler as a lover.

She sat with the letter in her hand and cried. I got out of the way and descended to my workshop, hoping she would snap out of her insanity. Perhaps she would follow his advice and take me on as her lover.

An hour or so later I returned and found her sitting in the same position with eyes closed still holding the letter on her lap. I put my hand on her shoulder. It was ice cold.

The autopsy found no cause of death.

More than a year later Linda showed up at my door and just walked past me carrying a flight bag, "well I'm back Sandy. What's new?"

I just stared at her as she got comfortable on the couch. "Sorry about your wife Sandy, he'll be joining her soon."

"What are you doing here and what do you mean: he'll be joining her soon?"

"I'm here because I like you and he's in jail charged with killing his seventy-three year old wife. She or her security people that is, kicked me out after the wedding. I've been staying with my mother on the coast and came here when I heard about his conviction.

"Why did you come here? I don't understand?"

"We'll discuss that later Sandy; right now take my things to your bedroom and run my bath. I'd need a good soaking before I allow you to pleasure me." I stared at her without moving; this was a dangerous situation. A woman that young could only spell trouble; but then again what did I have to loose with not much in my life anymore. Despite her tempting flesh, I did not want to act the subordinate again so I decided to take my chances on her walking out.

"You got the pecking order all wrong Linda; I am not your servant. This is my house and you'll serve me. I'm Mr. Cooper, Sir or lord and master to you; you will speak when spoken to and perform any task ordered without question. You will fuck when ordered, cook and clean the house to my satisfaction or be spanked for which you will thank me. Now strip and be quick about it wench!" She stared at me for a second with a surprised expression on her pretty face. Slowly that expression turned to one of puzzlement and then relief followed by one of contentment as she bowed and curtsied.

"Yes sir, Mr. Cooper my lord and master," she spoke excitably as she eagerly rose and slowly exposed her luscious body. I sat down on the couch and motioned for her to display her body and perform a slow bump and grind with her hands on top of the head. "See master, I didn't shave my pussy I know you like it natural."

"Very good Linda," I decided to take our relationship a step further. A few weeks ago I had watched a nature program where whenever a female ape approached the dominant male she would show her ass first offering herself for copulation.

"There is one more rule Linda, whenever you approach me with a question or request you will bend over of get on your hands and knees facing away from me exposing your crotch. Therefore you will wear skirts at all times with no panties. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes master I'm offering myself for sex. Like this?" She got into the required position, churning her ass while looking back at me smiling obediently. "My lord and master have read me perfectly I'm very sorry for speaking out of turn when I arrived, she coed."

"That's very good Linda, you're a quick study slave. Now, reverse yourself and blow me."

She complied quickly, reversed her position and removed my pants. Then while looking up at me excitedly but adoringly, her one hand grasped my erection and exposed my knob as the other cradled my balls. Her full lips already parted wide, hungrily connected as her tongue swirled my knob.

She hummed as her lips closed firmly on my knob followed by that most gratifying sucking sound of a truly dedicated sex slave obediently swallowing deep in her throat her master's organ. All too quickly she was rewarded with an explosive series of ejaculation that she slowly and methodically gobbled down, then catching my eyes, she seductively licked her lips, intermittingly kissing the mushroom while fingering my balls as I groaned with satisfaction, savoring my first ejaculation in more than a year..

Fini

Reavan

Reavantwo
Reavantwo
145 Followers
12