Dangerous Woman

Story Info
A woman enjoys a day planned by her lover.
893 words
4.18
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning sun snuck through the curtains and stretched out on the pillow next to her. Slowly creeping closer until it finally caressed the softness of her cheek prompting her sea green eyes to flutter open. She blinked herself awake and smiled, her heart skipping a beat at the sight of the gift next to her. A clutch of wildflowers smiled back at her tucked carefully under the ribbon wrapped around the simple white box.

She sat up, her dark hair, messy from sleep, brushed her shoulders as she pulled the gift into her lap, fingered the velvet petals of the flowers before bringing them to her face, inhaling their sweet scent. She set them aside and tugged the emerald ribbon, releasing the bow. Taking a deep breath she lifted the lid from the box. Her smile widened as she read the note written in the hand of her beloved.

"Wear this for me today, my love. It's not nearly as beautiful as you, but it's the best I could do. I can't wait to see you tonight!"

The dress caressed her curves like a lover. The hem was long enough to be professional, the neckline dipped enough to invite the eye, a teasing peek at the bounty beneath the viridian fabric. The thin lace of the new bra did nothing to conceal the stiffness of her nipples when the autumn breeze chilled her. She entered the office, the gifted heels adding a sultry sway to her hips. She felt her coworkers' eyes on her as she crossed the room and couldn't help but smile, her hand rising to finger the charm on her choker.

She worked through the morning, her mind often drifting to her lover. The phone rang and she answered, sitting up straight and smiling brightly at the familiar voice on the other end of the line. She wasted no time on small talk, instead adopting the tone that made her shiver. "Lock the door, baby, and take those panties off. Put them in your bag. You won't need them again today."

Her heart tripped and then raced. Without question she set the phone on her desk, stood and locked the door. Leaning against it for support, pulled her dress up her pale thighs, hooked her thumbs under the lace and peeled it down, stepped out of the panties and stowed them in her purse. She brought the receiver back to her ear. "Good girl."

She took a deep shuddering breath. Her words stirred her desire and slickened her sex.

"Spread your legs for me... trail your fingers along your inner thigh. Start at your knee and slowly drag your nails higher towards your pretty pussy."

She yearned for her touch, imagined her rough fingers sneaking up her thigh, followed her instructions.

"Slide one finger along your slit, my love. Between your folds and up to your clit."

She drug her finger through her wetness, resisted the urge to slip inside, circled her swollen clit.

"Press your clit harder.... tease your entrance." Breathless moans were her only reply.

"One finger, baby. Just one." She arched against her hand, wet and aching for her.

"Two now... get there, baby." Her pussy tightened around her fingers as she curled them forward. Her thighs trembled.

"Stop, my love. Wait. Not until tonight." She gasped and whimpered, withdrew her slick fingers. "Yes Mistress."

When she got home, she set her bag aside and kicked her heels aside, walking to her room to freshen up before he arrived. Another box was waiting for her in her bedroom. Her breath caught in her throat when she pulled the tissue paper aside and saw her gifts. She bit her lip as she lifted a vibrator from the colorful wrapping. Further investigation revealed a variety of toys that sent her imagination whirring, her body humming with anticipation.

She reached behind her, pulled the silver zipper down revealing the smoothness of her skin. First one arm then the other slipped from the sleeves. Her hands slid over her breasts, cupping them, teasing her nipples, thumbs brushing against the sensitive buds until they strain against the midnight lace. She reached back again, released the clasp of the bra. Shrugging thin straps from freckled shoulders, the thin fabric fell to the floor.

She urged the dress over the curve of her hips, down until it joined the bra on the floor. She bent to gather the garments, laying them neatly across the back of a chair. Shapely calves led to creamy thighs, hips that begged to be gripped and rosy pink nipples that needed to be kissed. She admired herself briefly in the mirror before removing her day collar. She held the play collar for a moment, smiling as she recalled the last time it was around her throat.

Her car in the drive, her key in the door, her footsteps in the hall. She dimmed the lights, lit the candles, and knelt at the foot of her bed, parting her knees to reveal her glistening cunt. Her hands rested on her thighs, palms up in offering. Her nipples stood at attention, stiff with excitement. She turned the doorknob and she straightened her spine and smiled brightly, ready to receive her. The look of pride on her face when he entered made her heart soar. "Hello Mistress."

"Hello, my slut."