Dani and Jack Pt. 01

Story Info
Dani and Jack invite Peter to their hotel for MFM fun.
3.4k words
4.22
4.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Dani walked down the hotel hallway, large ringlets of brunette hair bounced happily just above her shoulders in time with her curvaceous breasts that pressed against a white blouse. Stepping into the elevator, she smiled at a man in his mid-twenties already standing at the back of the small room. Pressing the number "14," the door slid shut. In the reflection of the polished aluminum doors, she could see his gaze transfixed on her ass. Her mid-thigh black leather skirt was just long enough to cover the tops of her stockings, so it wouldn't surprise her if a nylon strap from her garter belt was visible. Every day she caught men and women catching a glimpse of her voluptuous curves. As a younger woman, there were times when she lamented being overly sexualized, but now in her thirties, catching a colleague or stranger breaking eye contact for a moment to look at her body made her heart rush and a warm glow begin to creep through her body.

Always a bit of a hedonist, Dani had long enjoyed dabbling in everything that felt fun. Therefore, she had to admit to being a bit surprised, albeit not disappointed, by the increasingly taboo fantasies that were occupying her thoughts. Her internet history was now cluttered with search terms such as "creampie", "breeding", "group orgy cum", "raw MFM", and "pregnancy porn". It seemed like every time she touched herself, she was imagining sex with multiple men and being penetrated by multiple cocks. She swelled with desire at the notion of being overpowered by stronger bodies committed to using her like a sex toy. As the elevator chimed for her floor, she smiled, thinking that in a few moments she would make some of those fantasies come true.

Dani's platform heels ceased clicking against the floor as she stepped out of the elevator onto a crimson-colored carpet adorned with gold detailing. It was just a short walk to Suite 1429. Dani felt lucky to be with a man who encouraged and helped materialize her desires. She had met Jack in college, where they hadn't dated per se, but it wasn't uncommon for them to fall into sexual trysts when the situation presented itself. They had gone their separate ways after graduation, but kept in touch over the years. For her, there was always a feeling of something left unexplored that sometimes made her mind wander about possibilities. Jack had a quick wit that matched her own, and no matter how blue her world might turn, he could always make her laugh. It also made her wet to keep yet another man in a stable orbit. There was power and security in knowing that if she ever truly wanted his cock, it would only take a few messages for him to be on the next plane to her locale.

About a year ago, they truly connected. She had been reeling from a breakup and found herself texting various men as a distraction. However, after a few weeks of sexually adventurous and emotionally uplifting texts, Jack began to pique her interest. It wasn't long before they went on their first date, and soon fell into a pattern of Friday night dates and staying up late into the night.

Sex with Jack was great, but her body desired more. She laughed, thinking of how nervous she had been the first time she described to Jack her desire to feel a cock slipping into her pussy, with another already slowly sliding in and out of her ass. Rather than recoil or chalk it up to some masturbatory fantasy to be unrealized over a lifetime, he laughed and asked, "Which hole should my cock go in?"

Some of the darker fantasies Dani thought about, she feared, would drive away any partner. But so far, no matter what she suggested, Jack only smiled.

"You know, in another 35 years, your sex stories are going to get you kicked out of quilting club?"

"My stories are already the best stories at quilting club. All the ladies love my antics, thank you. Speaking of, Darla said her husband used to go down on her every morning. She claims it was the secret to their 45-year marriage."

Jack's eyes widened as he snickered, "Noted." Then he turned his attention back to his book.

Despite not inquiring further, the next morning, she awoke to the feeling of lips kissing against her abdomen. Almost instinctively, she spread her legs and moaned softly as Jack's tongue began rhythmically stroking her swelling clit. And just like that, waking up to an orgasm became her new normal. Darla was right; it was hard to stay mad at anyone who spent the first 20 minutes of their day worshiping her pussy.

Smitten with her looks and mind, Jack still actively encouraged her to explore her desires. If he did anything controlling, it was only to insert himself into her fantasies, which suited her fine. It had been a long time since she had a partner she didn't feel confined by, and never had one that truly challenged her. Dani was pleasantly surprised then, when Jack began encouraging her to start a dating profile to find the "right" third guy. It took a bit more swiping than she cared to admit, too much texting, and a few awkward phone conversations. But after some "screening" through potential candidates, they settled on Peter. In his late 20s and recently divorced, he wasn't looking for anything more than ticking an experience off his bucket-list; helping fuck a horny woman. This of course, meant helping Jack fuck Dani.

Being able to separate lust from desire and disconnect from feelings of 'love' was of utmost importance to Jack and Dani both. Where if things worked out, Peter might be fun to bring around again in the future, it was important for whomever they settled on to understand they weren't looking to expand their romantic relationship. For Dani, being filled with strange flesh and cum was thrilling, whereas the notion of having her home filled with a new person was horrifying. Jack was the only man she wanted in her sanctuary of absurdly high-thread counts, and imported silks.

Suddenly she found herself standing at the door to the suite. Jack had met Peter in the lobby of the arranged hotel an hour before. A kind of final vetting. While the men talked, she passed the time at a bar next door. She had made it through two cranberry and vodkas before her phone buzzed with a message from Jack.

"Suite 1429"

She knocked. After a moment, the hum of the door's mechanical latch operating unleashed the excitement of a hundred fluttering of butterflies in her stomach. As the door opened, Jack greeted her with a smile.

"Dani, I want you to meet Peter. He tells me he's been masturbating daily to some of the pics you sent him. He's quite the fan."

Looking across the room was the handsome, albeit seemingly overwhelmed, younger man. His eyes were pinned to hers, but his mouth hung slightly agape. Clean shaven, he had a full head of brown hair, hazel eyes and square jaw. As nice as he was to look at, it was his cock photos she thought about now. From those photos, he looked quite a bit larger than Jack. In just a few moments, she'd be able to feel just how much larger.

Dani walked towards the new man. She placed a finger on his chest, and playful dragged down her finger until it met with the denim fabric covering the bulge beneath. Even through his jeans, she could feel Peter harden within her hand. She loved the control she had over men. Just a touch, and Peter was powerless to think about anything rational until he softened again. Dani hoped that wouldn't be for some time.

"So, Jack, do you mind if I get started?" Dani said with a coy grin.

"I think you better. It would be rude to keep our guest waiting. Take a seat, Peter. Dani will take care of you."

"Oh, okay" Peter stammered.

Peter sat down on the edge of a large padded recliner. As he did, Dani kneeled in front of him. She ran both of her hands across his belt line towards one another until they met. Unclasping his belt and unbuttoning his jeans, she carefully pulled the zipper down over the sky blue cotton boxer briefs covering the young man.

Dani refused to let her own eagerness shorten the experience. Rather than expose him, she began running her hand across the fabric. She wasn't sure exactly how long he was, but the outline of his shaft looked enormous against her small hand. As her fingers pressed along his member, the head of his swollen cock became visible at the edge of the briefs.

"Oh. Look here...", Dani whispered excitedly. Teasingly, she slid her index finger along the exposed head. It had a slightly purplish tinge, and a flared rim that pulsed as she touched it. Waiting no longer, she took both of her hands and simultaneously pulled down on his pants and shorts. A moment of tugging, and his cock, no longer trapped by his briefs, sprang upward. It looked like a flesh colored version of the silicone dildo she sometimes took with her into the shower. Whereas her toy couldn't mount her from behind, or play with her clit, it also didn't prematurely ejaculate and ruin her fantasy. As her hand wrapped itself around his shaft, she hoped Peter was good for more than a few strokes. Dani fancied herself a bit of a Renaissance woman, and there could be no doubt that one of the threads woven into her tapestry was milking a swollen cock.

Peter murmered quietly, "Mmm, I've been waiting for this for so long. Your hands feel so soft..."

Trailing off, he pressed his hands against his face and moaned.

With each stroke, Dani twisted her hand. She could feel his heart throb through the hard shaft, and looking down, see the darker head pulse. A drop of pre-cum already had started to form on the tip of his penis. Slowing her strokes and leaning forward, she licked the cum away with her tongue. A salty taste filled her mouth as Peter shuttered with excitement.

Looking at Peter throbbing in front of her, Dani pressed her full lips against the soft head. Pulling it into her mouth, her tongue delicately swirled around the tip of his cock. She circled it a few more times before nosily sucking and slurping on the head like she would a lollipop. Her lips sliding across his warm flesh made sounds that 'popped' and 'smacked' as she teased the bulbous head. She wasn't swallowing, instead letting the spit from her mouth run down his shaft and across his testicles.

He was larger than Jack, both in girth and length, which was wonderful. However, as she took him deeper into her mouth, she found sucking his large member a challenge. As her lips neared the base of his cock, her throat constricted. It wasn't often she found herself resisting the urge to gag.

Swallowing hard, she forced herself to relax. Trying once again, she managed to get the man's shaft into her throat without gagging. Sliding down further until she found her lips pressing against his balls. Unable to breath, she bounced up quickly, sucked in another breath, and once again deep throated her new prize.

Looking up at Peter, she could see his eyes widen and felt his body tense. She thought of letting him squirt jizz directly down her throat into her stomach. The idea of having a belly filled with multiple men's cum was on her to-do list, but it wasn't her goal today. So, as Peter grabbed fistfuls of Dani's hair, she stopped sucking and popped his swollen cock back out her mouth.

"You're not cumming that fast.", she said, somewhat out of breath.

Standing up off the floor, Dani reached around her back, unzipped her leather skirt, and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of the skirt, she took a few steps backwards so that Peter could appreciate her undressing. Sheer black stockings accentuated her legs and contrasted her white lace thong. The thong's gusset barely covered her lips, and the back disappeared into her ass. As she unbuttoned her shirt, she revealed her large curvaceous breasts, pressed against white lace that matched her thong. The delicate gossamer stitching on the cups of her bra did little to obscure the dark skin of her areolas and hardened nipples.

"Do you like what you see, Peter?" Dani asked.

Peter seemed to be struck mute. Dani smiled, and walked towards the bed. She sat down on the edge, and opened her legs so Peter could get a good look at the lace fabric that covered her smooth pussy.

"Now, it's your turn to take your clothes off", Dani said.

Peter quickly pulled his shirt over his head. As he kicked off what remained of his pants and boxers, Dani could see his rock hard cock bounce up and down.

Dani patted the bed, motioning for Peter to join her. As he sat down, she reached over, and took his cock in her hand. She began stroking it, while looking into Peter's eyes.

"I'm going to climb on top of you Peter, and I want you to fuck me. And when you cum, I want you to cum inside of me. Do you understand, sweetie?"

"Okay... I mean... are you on birth control?", Peter replied.

Without saying a word, Dani smiled and climbed into Peter's lap, pushing her thong to the side of her vagina to expose her smooth flesh. Eagerly, she lowered her body towards the hard penis. She had been wet all day in anticipation of this moment; fucking a near stranger. Therefore, his cock, even as large as it was, hardly needed any coaxing. The bare head easily found it's way between her lips and pushed further into her body. Her delicate flesh stretched to accommodate his member. Dani moaned and let her hips settle completely into his lap, his cock buried inside of her. The feeling of fullness was was ecstasy. After a moment to adjust, she began moving her hips back and forth, each thrust becoming harder and more exaggerated.

Dani quickened her pace in time with the man beneath her. The rhythmic bouncing in his lap had filled her mind with lust, and made her face run flush with desire. The pleasure that started as a low throbbing in her pussy was already building to an orgasm.

Just as Dani was starting to forget herself, she felt a second pair of hands grasp her hips. Turning her head, she saw Jack.

"I almost forgot you were here!", Dani managed to laugh while still riding Peter.

"Peter, lay down, and expose Dani a bit more for me.", Jack said.

Peter slid out of Dani and laid back on the bed. Pulling off her thong, Dani moved up on the bed and straddled straddled him once more. Once she was on top of the man, she unclasp the band of the bra that held her breasts in place. Without it's support they swung freely in front of her body until Peter reached up to hold them, and pinch her nipples between his fingers.

Dani closed her eyes, and slowly began rocking her hips against Peter's. As the rhythm increased, she moved Peter's hands from her body and leaded forward, pressing her chest against Peter. Her ass was now almost fully exposed, even as Peter's cock slid in and out of her body. From that exposure she felt Jack's hands spread her cheeks, and press his tongue against her asshole.

She adored anyone willing to play with her ass, for her, the feeling was always exhilarating. Shivers shot up and down her spine as she instinctively relaxed her sphincter muscles. Jack's tongue drew circles around her hole, plunging in and out, flickering against her anus. She wanted to pull Jack's hair, and force him deep into her, but she was trapped facing the wrong way, straddling Peter.

The pleasure made her bounce her hips more ferociously. As she did, Jack stopped licking her, but replaced his tongue with two fingers, and her asshole wet with his saliva greedily swallowed them. Stuck between Peter's cock, and Jack's hand, she felt her orgasm continuing to build.

"Oh God, Jack, that feels so good!", Dani exclaimed.

She felt herself taking a third finger. He was sliding them in an out now, albeit much more slowly than Peter was fucking her. Still, the pressure of his digits in her ass while a cock pushed in and out of her vagina was bliss. Better than any of her butt plugs. She buried her face against Peter's chest, and still wanted more.

"Mmm, hold on slut.", Jack said while pulling his fingers out of her.

It was then Dani felt the unmistakable feeling of Jack's cock sliding between her cheeks. With Peter still pumping her, she felt some anxiety as she tried to steady her body. However, without too much difficulty, Jack lined up the head of his cock with her little rosebud and began to slip inside. She knew he wasn't, but Jack's cock now felt bigger than Peter's. The sensation of being filled by both of them was overwhelming. Jack began to slowly time his trusts with Peter. With both men thrusting in unison, Dani's orgasm was quickly becoming inevitable. She felt herself clamping down around both of them, and she heard them both groaning in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, Dani, I'm so close", Peter huffed.

"Cum in me.", Dani breathed heavily.

Within a few strokes of her words, she felt his cock tense inside her body before jets of hot cum began to erupt into her. Dani felt stream after stream of this stranger's fluid gushing into her. She wasn't on birth control, and the thought that soon her belly and and breasts might swell started pushing her to the edge. Being impregnated by her young stud made the creeping feeling of an orgasm suddenly erupt from within her. Waves of pleasure rippled through body. Dani gripped her breast with one hand and pressed the other against her clit, while her pussy and sphincter muscles spasmed in time with the waves rippling through her body.

Jack, still sliding in and out of her ass, pulled out, and lifted her quivering body off of Peter. Rolling her onto her stomach, he raised her hips slightly. Dani, the energy drained from her, planted her face into the bed covers and moaned as Jack once again slid his cock between her cheeks. Determined to cum, Jack began fucking her with ever increasing speed. She could feel Peter's creampie running out of her as Jack's balls bounced against her pussy.

"My turn..."

Jack's words trailed off. Groaning, he pulled her hips tight against his body, and released his cum deep into her ass. Dani screamed into the bed with pleasure. Her tiny clenched fists twisted the bedsheets. She didn't want it to stop. The liquid rushing into her body, lubricating her ass with his seed.

She arched her back and shook her bottom back and forth as Jack slipped out. As he did, she felt more cum gush from her hole. Gazing at her, Jack stood stroking his cock,

"Dani, push out your cream pies."

Spreading her cheeks between her hands, Dani pushed with her core. Semen from both men noisily squeaked from her body, dripping onto the duvet, and down her thighs. Again, and again she pushed. Each time more cum leaking out of her holes.

"Mmmm... That was amazing. Did you like filling me up, Peter?", Dani said. She had let go of her butt, and turned her head to look at him.

"Yes... I mean... umm... so... did you want me to go? Or...", Peter inquired.

"It's up to you Peter, but we made Dani so dirty. Why don't we move into the shower to clean her up?", Jack suggested.

"Oh. Yeah, alright... that sounds fun."

Dani having had a moment's respite to recover, hopped off the bed. Walking to the bathroom, she giggled to herself. Her fantasy of being with two men was more than fulfilled, but, even in this moment, all she could think about was how fun it would be to have three.