Dani & Rob Pt. 02 - Dani Discovers Kink

Story Info
Young woman, large breasts, enjoys foursome and anal sex.
16.6k words
4.45
16.3k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 for all of you who enjoyed reading Part 1. If you haven't already read it, please do so you know the background. I hope to be starting Part 3 shortly!

(My story and names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.)

---------------

Dani's Story

The first few months back at uni were horrendous. I couldn't get Rob out of my mind. I felt as if a huge part of me had been torn away. Constant tears and churning stomach. I missed him so much. He had initially contacted me to check I was ok, but that was nearly a year ago now. Every time a text pinged I thought it was from him, but nothing. Was it simply sex for him, not love after all? The sadness and desperation I felt started to turn to anger.

"You need to move on." Said my closest friend, Sarah. "It's been months since you last saw him. He's clearly not going to contact you again and he's not worth wasting your life over."

"But I was sure he loved me. It felt so special between us. I just can't believe he's dropped me like this." I sobbed.

"You've got to face facts that he clearly loves his wife more. That's the trouble with married men. It's just sex they want really. Guys like him seldom leave their wives. Forget him and move on."

I never intended for him to leave Chloe, but I thought he could at least show he still cared for me. Just a text, just something to give me hope. Maybe Sarah was right. I knew I couldn't just forget him, but I did need to try and move on and maybe meet someone else. He'd be sorry when he found out someone else was fucking me.

"When is Tom's 30th party?" I asked.

"Next Saturday at Topaz." She replied. "Are you gonna come? It should be a good night, and Tom knows some really cool guys. You might meet someone interesting."

"Yeah, ok." I said. Fuck Rob, I felt angry now. If that's the way he wanted to play it, then it was time I let some other guy screw me. It seemed ages since I was last fucked.

----------------

I felt horny as hell as I surveyed myself in the long mirror. My makeup was heavier than usual. Smokey dark kohl surrounded my eyes and my lips glistened with bright red lipstick. I smiled as I imagined the heavy red ring they would leave behind on someone's large stiff cock! I slowly stroked my pointed red nails down my tight shiny black vinyl leggings. The soft clingy material felt so sexy. My naked pussy already felt hot and sticky at the thought of being fucked.

I slowly closed the snap fasteners on the soft pvc top, stretching it as much as I could over the black bra covering my huge tits - hoping it wouldn't burst open. The first fastener refusing to stay closed. Finally I donned a pair of six inch heels. "Wow you little whore. Go kill 'em with this outfit." I said to myself. "Eat your heart out Rob!" I said, taking a selfie and rashly pressing send.

The cab driver dropped me outside the bar in Glasgow where the security guys stared lustfully at my vinyl encased tits as I exited the car. "I'm here for Tom Morgan's 30th." I said as I sauntered past them. I felt their eyes drilling into my tightly clad ass as I walked through the entrance to the club.

"Jeez you look hot." said Sarah, eyeing me up and down. "You definitely look like you're over Rob now. Go take those guys eyes out!" She joked.

My phone pinged. I was completely shocked, a message from Rob. "You look fucking amazing, but please don't go out like that on your own. You'll attract the wrong sort of attention - or even worse. Rob xxx"

Well I wanted to attract 'the wrong sort of attention'. So he could just mind his own business and get back to his scrawny wife.

Delete!

"Hi Dani, you look incredible this evening." Now it was Tom's turn to give me the once over. "What would you like to drink?"

I stood sipping my cocktail while talking to Sarah, when I noticed a red headed guy leaning against the bar literally staring at me. I could feel his eyes penetrating me, undressing me, then I saw him slowly lick all around his lips with his tongue. I didn't normally go for red heads but this guy was attractive. He looked around 35, close cropped hair and a well trimmed goatee and moustache. I felt wet at the thought of his facial hair brushing against my pussy. I knew he was aching to get there.

"Who's that guy over there, the one with the red hair?" I asked Sarah. "He's tearing my pants off with his eyes."

"That's Craig, a friend of my brother's. He's obviously got you marked as his next bit of game. He collects sexy women. Apparently he's amazing in bed, but he also likes a bit of kink. He can be a bit 'dark' at times though. Depends if you're up for that, otherwise I'd advise you to stay clear."

"Hmmm, a bit of kink could be fun," I said "what does he do work wise?"

"He's a professional photographer - quite successful and well known. He specialises in photographing female models, most of them naked, which is probably why he's got his eye on you. Don't look now but he's headed this way."

"Hi Sarah, you ok?" he asked, clearly not really interested in her reply. "And who is your sexy young friend?"

"I'm Daniella. Dani for short." I said.

"Well Daniella, can I get you another drink and maybe get to know you better?"

I told him I would like another margarita at which point he slid his arm around my waist and walked me to the bar.

We talked a while, but after a couple more drinks I was beginning to feel quite light headed. "I don't know about you, Daniella, but I've had enough here. Personally I would like to take you back to my place, rip off all that sexy pvc your wearing and spend the night fucking you, and maybe take some photos. What do you think?"

I guess his suggestion wasn't unexpected. I could tell by the way he kept looking at me and rubbing his hands over my ass that he wanted me. And the forceful way he spoke made me feel incredibly horny through my drunken haze. But was I ready to have sex with someone else yet? I imagined him tearing off my clothes, devouring my body. To hell with it, my cunt was dripping at the thought.

"I say yes. Do what you like to me. I need to be fucked." I said.

We said our goodbyes and made our way to the cab. As soon as we got in the back he was practically on top of me. He forced my mouth open with his tongue. Not soft and gentle like Rob's. Hard and demanding, like the pointed head of a worm drilling its way in. I opened wide as he sucked on my tongue. Then his tongue lashed and twirled mine like a clothes washer. My mouth was completely filled with his tongue and saliva. He was clearly getting desperate to fuck.

"I want those tits of yours now." He said, roughly snapping open the fasteners of my top. He yanked down the right side of my bra, freeing one of my huge breasts. "Fucking magnificent." He said as he immediately sucked it into his mouth, chewing and sucking hard on my nipple. He did the same with the other one and I flung my head back on to the head rest behind me in sheer ecstasy as he sucked long and hard. The cab driver's eyes met mine in the mirror. I could see he was more interested in the show in the back of his cab than concentrating on his driving. He was busy ogling my tits. I didn't care.

"Mmm." He groaned as he feasted on me, rubbing his hand on my vinyl clad cunt. "I bet you're hot and wet in there. I can't wait to rip these open. I hope you're not wearing anything underneath."

The cab pulled up outside Craig's apartment. I re-fastened my top and staggered out of the car, Craig supporting me with his arm. The cab driver leering and smiling at me as I strutted towards the entrance. Creep!

I was too drunk to absorb his apartment properly, but it looked very modern. Low black leather sofas and lots of chrome. Black and white 'artistic' photos of naked women on virtually every wall. A real bachelor pad. The 6th floor view of the city lights was incredible.

"Do you want another drink?" He asked, "or shall we just get on and play?"

"Let's play." I said.

He told me where the bathroom was located and instructed me to put more lipstick on. "It will look good in the photos, and besides, I want to see it smothered all over my prick!"

When I came out he instructed me to turn around and started to tie my hands behind me. He then tied my hair in a ponytail. "Kneel Daniella!" He bellowed. "Face towards me and pout your lips." I did as instructed. His camera buzzed as he took numerous photos from different angles. Suddenly he came towards me and ripped open the snappers of my top. More photos. Then he yanked down my bra so my tits were fully displayed. "You sexy little bitch!" He said as his camera clicked and buzzed again.

He put the camera down and came towards me, opening his flies. His large hard cock sprang from his opening. My heart started to pound with excitement as he instructed me to open my mouth. He pushed in his huge member as far as he could, making me gag. I wanted to push away but I was powerless with my hands tied and him holding me by my ponytail. In and out he pushed, eventually letting go of my hair and roughly grabbing my breasts instead. He finally pulled his lipstick coated cock from my mouth.

"Oh Daniella you are one hell of a sexy little whore. I expect you want me to fuck you now? Stand up." I felt unsteady and struggled to stand. He lifted me up. "Aww baby, come here." He said, and started to roughly kiss me again. He then removed the rope.

We entered his dimly lit bedroom. Most of the light emanating from the huge picture window overlooking the City. There was an extra large bed covered in black satin sheets, and mirrors glinted all around, including the ceiling. Fuck, what had I got myself into?

"Come here Daniella" he instructed, letting my hair free from the tie, and draping the golden strands over my shoulders. He then removed the vinyl top and pulled up the bra so that it covered my nipples. He lifted me up and laid me in the middle of the bed, then started to kiss me. His pointed tongue probing hard in my mouth, his moustache tickling my lips. I felt very wet and wanton.

Suddenly he produced more rope and tied my wrists above me to the shiny chrome headboard. I writhed around on the silky satin as he made his way down my body, kissing and licking every inch until he reached the bottom of the bed. Then, again the camera - click click click buzz.

I looked at myself in the mirror above. What a filthy little whore I looked, half undressed in my tight shiny black vinyl. I felt incredibly sexy. I wanted him.

Suddenly he came towards me with a flick knife. My heart started to pound.

"Don't worry baby, I'm not going to hurt you. I just need to rip these babies open so I can get to you." He said, as he rubbed the crutch of my vinyl leggings. Christ, he really did intend to tear them open. I squirmed in ecstasy at the thought of him ripping the pvc and fucking me in them. My cunt was now so hot and sticky.

He climbed on top of me and placed the blade under the middle of my bra tugging hard, slicing through it. He pushed the cups to each side then took my huge rippling creamy mounds of flesh in his mouth, sucking hard and roughly chewing my nipples. I lay back writhing in ecstasy when I noticed the glint of the sharp blade heading towards my nipples. I felt a slight sting as he gently traced it around my areolas. He started to squeeze them, releasing droplets of bright red blood. "Mmm I feel like a vampire at a feast." He said, lapping at the blood and sucking hard on my nipples. My breathing was fast and deep with excitement as I enjoyed the mixture of pain and pleasure. Sarah had warned me he could be a bit 'dark'.

Pushing himself to the end of the bed he started to slide his hands up my tightly clad soft shiny legs, parting them wide. "Keep very still Daniella." He said as he slowly inserted the blade into the tight vinyl at the top of my pelvis. I heard a loud ripping sound as he started to tear the knife downwards. Putting the knife aside, he took hold of the vinyl in both hands and roughly tore the fabric apart over my sticky wet cunt. "Mmm beautiful!" He said, stretching the pvc either side, and pushing his hard tongue deep into my pussy. I groaned as he fucked me hard with his tongue - in and out, in and out, the rough feel of his beard sensuously brushing my tender pussy. The vinyl squeaked and creaked erotically as he pulled it in his fingers. He lapped at my clit and started to push his fingers into my sickeningly wet cunt. I arched my back as he pushed in four fingers, then slowly his whole fist. Oh shit it hurt but I wanted more!

"Yeah, fill me up, Fuck Fuck Fuck!" I cried. "Fuck me hard, don't stop Craig." Oh God I needed this. His mouth was pressed hard on my clit as I exploded against him, my heart pounding, my breathing heavy, my clit jerking on his hand.

He slowly withdrew his hand. "You really are a dirty little whore aren't you Daniella. You want more don't you?" He smiled knowingly.

He climbed on top of me and started to suck hard on my tits. A deliciously painful stinging sensation ripped through me as he started to draw blood again. He pulled hard on my nipples, roughly chewing around their base. And through a sensuous sexual mist, I lay back watching the erotic show in the mirror above me; as though I was watching a porno - except it was me. I was the whore in the movie.

He slowly unfastened my wrists and pulled me to the floor by the bottom of the bed then from the cupboard he took a bottle. He stood behind me pulling me close to him, his hands on my tits, roughly kneading them, stretching out my large tender nipples in front of me. Then he took hold of the already torn shiny pvc around my pussy once again. A loud tearing sound as he ripped the plastic even further apart; at the same time, inserting his large cock into my now utterly saturated dripping cunt, fucking me hard. I groaned as he rammed me in and out from behind.

"I want to fuck your ass now Daniella." he said, withdrawing his cock. "Bend over!" He ordered.

I leaned over onto the bed, placing my hands on the soft sheets. I felt him grab hold of the already open vinyl, once again ripping it hard, opening it further all the way towards the waistband of my badly torn shiny leggings. He stretched it over the cheeks of my ass, licking and sucking my cheeks. "Mmm" he groaned as he inserted his snake like tongue into my ass hole; spitting saliva and licking and sucking whilst squeezing my cheeks.

I didn't want to admit I was still an anal virgin, but I was beginning to fear for my ass with his huge cock about to enter me. "Please go gently." I tentatively asked. He ignored me and grabbed hold of the bottle of oil, spreading it over his dick and my ass hole. He pushed in a finger, then two. I inhaled deeply as he pushed them in and out. Relax I told myself as I felt the crown of his cock start to enter me. He held tight to my hips while he slowly started to push in. "Oh shit!" I groaned as I felt him enter further and further. An intense kind of pain I had never felt before. I started to scream from the sensation of his huge cock filling my hole as he pummelled me hard.

"Stroke your clit." He advised as I started to collapse on the bed. Then he slowly withdrew and turned me over on to my back. He pushed my legs back as far as they would go, stretching and ripping again at the vinyl. Then he opened my large wet pussy lips, and holding them open he licked and probed with his tongue, moving down to my ass once again. "Use your fingers, fuck your cunt with them." He said.

I started to push them in and out, rubbing my clit as he gripped my pvc clad legs hard and his cock started to enter my upturned ass once again. I panted hard, my breasts rippling, rising and falling as he banged in and out of me. I rubbed my clit hard and screamed as I intensely orgasmed around him, clenching his cock deep within my ass. He pumped harder and harder until I felt an explosion of warm semen inside me.

I was completely exhausted as I lay my head on the silky pillow. Completely unaware of his presence on the pillow next to me. I didn't wake until the early morning when light started to shine through the huge window, and then, an awareness of something wet and soft between my legs. Craig's head was at my pussy kissing and licking again, his fingers holding my soft pink lips wide open. I was still wearing the shiny black leggings which by now were torn to shreds.

"Good morning you sexy bitch," he said slowly "time to continue where we left off don't you think?" he asked temptingly.

"Mmm definitely." I groaned as he continued to lap at my pussy.

"I love you dressed in black vinyl," he said. "And you look even more wanton and sexy now I've torn you apart. Let's put on your top again. Time for more photos I think, while you're looking well fucked!"

I slipped on the top and fastened the snaps. My nipples poking over the top.

"Gorgeous. Lay back, ruffle your hair and pout. Now open your legs. Wider." The camera snapped as he zoomed in between my legs. "Open up your beautiful wet cunt - perfect!"

He then crawled towards me and started to kiss me then ripped open the snaps on my top so that my tits burst out. "You really have got the most amazing pair of tits. Every man's dream, and at the moment they're all mine to play with!" He lifted them up and pushed them together, sucking and biting my sore nipples. It felt so good as he drew in on them. He crawled back to the floor and once again started photographing. "Push those beautiful tits together," he said. "Lift them to your lips, lick them and suck them. Open your legs wide. Click click click the camera buzzed. "Ok we're done now, and now I get to fuck you again!"

He slipped off his pyjama bottoms and his cock sprang forward. He climbed on top of me and pushed his cock into my mouth. In and out, in and out. He groaned then pushed my tits together, his cock sliding in and out between them, then finally made his way down to take my cunt back in his mouth. Delicious. I writhed around on his tongue. "Time to remove these now I think." He said, producing the knife again. He cut through the waistband and tore apart the remaining vinyl down to my cunt. My sexy beautiful leggings were now in two halves. He went to the bottom of the bed and started to rip the knife up my right leg and then my left. There was a loud ripping sound as he tore them completely open down the full length of my legs, both of us groaning as his tongue lapped at my cunt again. This sure was some crazy kinky guy but I was so turned on!

He pulled off my top and stripped off the shreds of pvc until I was completely naked. Clambering on top of me he opened me up and pushed in his prick hard. "Fuck you're so sexy Daniella, especially naked. I want your ass again." He said, pulling out of me. "Turn over on to your front."

He straddled my body and parted my long hair. His lips were on my neck kissing and nibbling. I felt shivers along my spine as he made his way down my back. He opened up the cheeks of my ass and started to kiss and lick, forcing his tongue into my hole. Grabbing the oil he poured it over my ass and rubbed into my hole and on his prick. I pushed my fingers against my clit as he entered me from behind, breathing deeply as I felt his swollen member inside. "Spread your legs." He instructed as he held hard onto my hips. I groaned loudly as he pushed in and out of me, rubbing my clit with one hand and grasping the shiny satin sheet with the other. The sensation was intense. I felt so painfully full and sexy, I knew I would soon cum. His pace slowed as I orgasmed around his cock, screaming with ecstasy as he pushed his cock in deeper.

I lay motionless and spent for a while, then he started to pound my ass again. In and out, in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. I started to scream, feeling I couldn't take it much longer, when he suddenly pulled out of me. Turning me over on to my back, he instructed me to open my mouth. He briefly stroked his large prick up and down before emptying his salty warm seed onto my waiting tongue. I lapped it up, swallowing it in one go, making a show for his benefit of smiling and licking around my mouth, then licking and cleaning his cock of all remaining semen.