Dani & Rob Pt. 02 - Dani Discovers Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him stripping off his clothes. "I want your cock in my mouth now." I said.

"Soon baby, soon."

I heard him grab something from the drawer. He came back to suck my nipples then a sharp pain as he clipped on some nipple clamps. I groaned and lay back as he started to eat my cunt again, stretching my lips open wide before he pushed in four of his fingers. In and out, in and out, harder and harder like a man possessed. "You wanted rough and kinky, so that's what I'm gonna give you." He said.

"Oh God don't stop Fuck me hard. Fuck me everywhere. I want you so much." I screamed.

He stopped pummelling and crawled onto me pushing his large beautiful prick into my mouth. I kissed it, licked it and loved it. He pushed it hard to the back of my throat until I gagged, then withdrew. He rolled off me and went to the drawer again.

He stretched the pvc wider and lifted my butt to his face, licking and kissing my hole, fucking my ass with his tongue. Then I felt the warm oil before he slowly inserted a plug, returning to eat my pussy. He climbed on top of me entering me with his cock, fucking me hard. I was feeling beautifully full. I screamed as he roughly removed the clamps and sucked hard on my now extremely sensitive large nipples. "Fuck me now, I want your seed inside me." I begged.

He ignored me and unfastened the handcuffs and turned me over on to my front. The pvc sensuously creaked as he pulled it down over my ass to my thighs, then clambered on top of me and slowly withdrew the plug. I pushed my hand underneath to reach my clit as he started to push his cock into my ass. My legs were held firmly together by the tight vinyl as he started to fuck me. "Strip them off me, I need to open my legs." I said.

He unfastened my shoes then slowly pulled off the hot and sweaty soft vinyl, kissing and licking my feet and legs as he made his way up to my ass again. I groaned as he entered me, and gyrated under him using my fingers on my clit, pulling in hard on his cock as he fucked my ass, exploding around him as I came. He pumped hard now, and I screamed as he pummelled my ass and finally emptied himself inside me.

He lay on the pillow beside me and gently kissed me. "You're so amazing." He said, stroking my face. "I love you so much and I'm never going to let you get away from me again."

"I love you so much too. Don't ever leave me again. I need you baby. The life I want won't be easy for you, but always remember it's only sex with the others. Nothing like this love between you and I. I hope you can accept it in time and perhaps even join in with the games too. I won't stop you if you want to fuck other women. I need an open relationship. I'm just too young to settle down yet."

He nodded his head, but I could tell he wasn't sure how it would work. I hoped he'd be able to cope.

We spent the night wrapped in each others arms. "Morning gorgeous." He said as I stirred.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Actually I am too, so give me your pussy before we go to breakfast so I can eat you first!"

Rob had to get back to London so we sadly said goodbye. "Not long I guess until I come and stay, but I have a couple of modelling assignments first."

Rob looked miserable at the prospect of me being with Craig but had accepted that it was the life I wanted. He pulled me close and kissed me hard "So this time a bientot not adieu! Until July." He said. "I'll be waiting."

---------------

Rob's Story

"I'm sorry Rob, this just isn't working. I think it's time to call it a day." Chloe sobbed. This time I wasn't going to argue with her. I no longer wanted to try and work at our relationship, as far as I was concerned it was over long ago. There was only one woman I really wanted.

"I agree." I said. "It's clear neither of us feel the same any more. At least we gave it a good try." I said, while Chloe cried more.

"I think we'll always share a certain love, but I just can't get her out of my mind, or what you did together. She's always there, coming between us Rob. I just don't feel the same about you any more."

We had attended counselling together for many months. Marriage and sex. We had done as they asked; tried talking over all the good times in the past. Dated again like we had just met. Initially lots of kissing and cuddling, but when we moved on to sex, Chloe froze. She just didn't want me to touch her in that way.

The counsellor suggested sexy outfits so I bought her sexy underwear and clothing. She tried dressing up but was clearly uncomfortable. She lay motionless on my bed as I stripped her, and felt rigid to my touch as I kissed her breasts or when my tongue lapped at her pussy. I tried to imagine Dani was beneath me as I fucked her, but her small breasts and skinny physique did nothing to help my fantasy. I was struggling to keep an erection.

"Stop!" She said. "This isn't going well. I'm tired now." and she stood up and moved to her own bedroom. That was probably three or four months ago. We didn't try again.

---------------

The contracts were exchanged and completed on my new apartment in Hampstead. I was looking forward to being on my own but as I gathered the last of my bags and closed the door on Half Acre, the house I had built for us, I inevitably felt remorse and sadness. A sense of loss for our twenty years or so spent together and now, nothing to show for it. No family home and no children. What had we achieved together? Nothing.

I had been in the apartment a week or so when my mind returned to Dani. I hadn't contacted her since she returned to uni which was well over a year ago now. I had wanted to give Chloe and I a good chance so thought it best to try and move on. Dani had messaged me a few times but I ignored them. I wondered what she felt about me now. She probably hated me. She was probably dating guys her own age. I couldn't blame her if she was, but I really needed to know, and I wanted to see her.

I thought of contacting Ellie, her sister, but when Chloe informed me she would be telling her parents that Dani and I were the cause of our break up. I thought it might be best to stay away. In the end I did nothing. I would decide what to do when the time was right.

I was becoming increasingly frustrated sexually. Getting off just thinking of Dani wasn't enough, I needed a real woman. I contacted a London escort agency I had used before. They said they would send over the 'perfect' girl.

The doorbell rang. A very attractive blond stood at the door.

"Hi I'm Christie. You must be Rob." She said with a slight Essex twang. I immediately took in her fashionable heavy brown manicured eyebrows and her bright red pouting lips, clearly enhanced with filler. Her hair was sleek and long, but I guessed maybe extensions. There seemed nothing natural about this girl. I found myself wondering if her tits would be fake too. I looked forward to finding out!

"Come in Christie, let me take your coat." In her extremely high heels she probably stood just under 6ft. And when her coat was removed I was stunned by the short black vinyl dress she was wearing. She had perfectly round huge fake tits which the lacing across the front of her dress did very little to hide. The tight shiny dress ended just below her ass and her beautiful tanned legs seemed endless. I couldn't wait to undress her. My cock was aching through lack of use, my balls felt heavy and full, but perhaps I should offer her a drink first?

"Champagne?" I asked.

"Lovely!"

We both had a couple of glasses and made polite conversation. Then she put her glass down and came towards me.

"So, what would you like me to do for you, or perhaps I should say, what would you like to do to me?" She pouted provocatively.

I pulled her head towards me and softly pushed my tongue into her mouth, sensuously licking and biting her gorgeously inflated lips. She groaned as the kissing became more intense. I started to unfasten the lacing at the front of her dress and pulled the vinyl apart over her large firm tits. I took her small nipples into my mouth and sucked hard. They felt good on my tongue as I licked and nibbled.

"Let's go to the bedroom." I said.

"Lay back on the bed." I instructed. I pulled her dress up a little and parted her tiny lace thong to one side, slipping my tongue into her lusciously wet cunt. I pulled the little strip of fabric off her over her shoes, then lifted her legs higher so that I could access her pussy better. Her legs were wide open as I licked and kissed her cleft, my eyes were closed, imagining I was eating Dani.

I crawled over her and put my cock into her mouth. She expertly sucked and licked it while stroking with her right hand. I was so close to coming but I needed to fuck her cunt first. "Stand up so I can remove your dress" I said. She turned her back to me and I slowly unfastened the zipper, running my hands over the gorgeous slippery shiny material before slowly stripping her out of it. She stepped out of it as it puddled on the floor, looking extremely sexy in nothing but her heels. I knelt on the floor and pushed my tongue up into her clit, pushing her legs open wide to get right into her cunt. She groaned as I ate her.

I took her to the bed and laid her on her back taking in all of this sexy creature while I removed my own clothes. I produced a rubber which she carefully unwrapped and sensuously rolled down on to my cock. She opened her legs wide and I started to enter her wet accommodating cunt. Gently at first then I closed my eyes, pushing harder and harder as I imagined she was Dani . She groaned with me as I exploded inside her. "Oh God Dani!" I cried.

"Who's Dani?" Christie asked later as we lay on the bed together.

"Just someone I used to know. Sorry. Can you stay the night with me?"

"Yes, sure. Obviously it will cost extra though. And don't be sorry."

We lay in bed naked and I suckled on her tits which she seemed to enjoy. When we woke in the morning, I fucked her again before it was time for her to leave. I thanked her for a great night and for being there for me.

"Don't thank me," she said. "You were great. I wish all my clients were caring and attentive like you. Do you want me to come again next Saturday?" She asked.

"That would be great." I said. I realised that this was fine in the short term, but ultimately I needed to move on from Dani and try and meet someone else - maybe nearer my own age.

---------------

I'd had a really busy week working on a particular project, so was looking forward to upcoming sex again with Christie. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard my phone ping. OMG, it was from Dani. I opened it to find a photo. She was clearly going out to a club and was wearing a really sexy outfit. Skin tight leggings and a cropped top that just about covered her breasts, all in pvc. Her make up was heavy, her beautiful large sensuous lips coated in glossy red lipstick. She looked so fuckable, my cock hardened, telling me I still wanted her. Why had she sent me this photo? Showing me what I was missing I guessed.

I wondered if she was she already fucking someone else or was she hoping to meet someone? It worried me to think she was going out on her own looking like this. I rashly sent a message warning her that she could meet the wrong kind of guy, but I heard nothing back. She probably thought I should mind my own business. I had no right to interfere anymore.

Christie arrived wearing an incredibly sexy one piece with her huge cleavage on prominent display, but unfortunately Dani's, photo had dampened my lust. All I could think of was her. She sensed I wasn't 100% so tried her hardest to entice me. She slowly unfastened the zipper down to her pussy and pulled my face towards her gorgeous tits. I obliged by sucking hard on her nipples. She knelt on the floor, releasing my cock from my pants and took me straight into her mouth, sucking and licking until I was rock hard. I pulled her up under her arms and led her to the bedroom.

She lay on my bed as I carefully opened the zipper further all the way to the middle of her back. I stretched it open with both hands and started to eat her juicy wet cunt. She smelt gorgeous and sweet, as I lapped at her juices and licked her hard clit. I climbed up and sucked her delicious tits then started to enter her cunt with my cock. My eyes closed, I started to think of Dani, but my prick softened as I started worrying about what she was doing. I tried to distract myself but it was no use my erection was finished.

"I'm really sorry Christie." I said, withdrawing my limp cock. "I've got things on my mind at the moment."

"Don't worry." She said as she started to remove her clothes. She now lay naked on the bed. "Let's just go to bed." She said. I climbed in with her and cuddled and kissed her, latching on to one of her nipples while she stroked my head. I fell asleep dreaming of Dani.

I woke in the morning with my mind in overdrive. I didn't even want to fuck Christie before she left. After she had gone, I immediately texted Dani to check she'd got home ok. The reply I received made my heart pound. She told me she'd had a great night having kinky sex with some red hot guy who had literally torn her clothes off. I was enraged. I wanted to kill him. I imagined him pinning her down, ripping her pvc pants off, eating her pussy and fucking her. I felt sick.

In her reply she mentioned something about Chloe and I having sex together, which I disabused her of immediately, informing her we had already split. That should make her feel bad I thought. And it did! She wrote back a conciliatory message saying she hoped it wasn't because of her. I told her it wasn't, but I guess indirectly it was. Would Chloe and I still have been together if she hadn't discovered our affair? Probably. But this could be an opportunity for me to meet her again. I told her I would be coming up North so I could come and visit her if she wanted. I felt elated when she agreed to have a drink with me.

---------------

The next few weeks until my visit dragged by. I didn't see Christie again. Just absorbed myself in my work, wishing the time away. But then huge disappointment when Dani texted me to say she couldn't see me on the Saturday evening. So I changed my plans and arranged to stay a night longer.

My hotel room was a bit depressing, but at least it had a large bed. I hoped I would need it. I tidied my hotel room before leaving, in the hope she may come back with me and spend the night.

I rang the doorbell of her house, no reply. Christ I hoped she hadn't forgotten. I rang it longer the second time. She eventually appeared looking stunning in a sheer gold top and tight black vinyl leggings. She knew exactly how to tempt me. My cock started to react, and I tried to kiss her, but she turned away. This wasn't going to be so easy.

We went to her room to get her bag. "You haven't changed, just even more sexy." I told her. She told me she had changed, but would tell me more later. Actually she did seem different. She seemed more confident and more mature and definitely oozed sex from within, not just from her sexy outward appearance. Perhaps she'd gained experience as I myself had stupidly suggested. I didn't really want to think about it though.

We found a fairly private table in the club and sat drinking champagne. Talking to her was so easy, as if we had never been apart. I so desperately wanted to kiss her. But she wanted to know about Chloe and me.

"I really did try," I said. "She just didn't seem able to respond, and I guess she was unable to forgive. Sex between us was hopeless. She said you were coming between us. Maybe you were. I know I couldn't get you out of my mind; she was frigid - cold as ice. So it was no surprise when she said we were finally over. I admit I felt a certain amount of relief.

And what about you, what have you been up to and why do you say you have changed?" I asked.

She told me she'd been modelling, which I thought was fantastic. But that was until she told me it was nude modelling and some of it clearly graphic and intimate. I was really shocked and pretty upset, but was prepared to accept it, until she told me she was having sex with the photographer and friends! Not just normal sex either. Hot, kinky sex, ripping her clothes apart and filling every hole. I was gutted.

I asked her to give it up and come back with me, but she was adamant she wanted to continue. She apparently loved her new life and had discovered a liking for kinky sex with more than one guy, and wanted to continue.

How could I put up with that? The thought of her being with me yet still fucking others made by blood run cold. What man could put up with the woman he loved being fucked by all and sundry?

I took her home in silence and told her this really was goodbye this time. I just felt unprepared to put myself through such misery. I got back to my hotel room and practically emptied the minibar, then found myself puking during the night.

When I got back to London I googled the fucking photographer. Seems he was pretty well known and I had to admit his work was good. Definitely very graphic in parts though. His photos of Dani were incredible. She looked so goddamned sexy, but some of the close ups were too graphic. It sickened me to think of all the creeps out there able to see parts of her that should only have been for my eyes. I was about to close the computer when I saw the bit about his upcoming exhibition. It was being held in a gallery in Glasgow, not far from Dani.

So what? I thought. If I were to go, it would upset me more and there'd be no point anyway. Forget her.

I invited Christie again and we fucked as usual.

"You seem really distant and sad." She said. I told her the whole sorry story. "You still really love Dani don't you. Sounds like you two should be together. It's not unusual to have an open relationship you know. She's still very young and clearly wants the excitement. You could see others too. You could even share others at the same time together. It could be very sexy and exciting.

Why don't you give it a chance. She'll probably be happy just with you in time, but I can understand she still wants freedom at the moment. And besides, you're heartbroken without her, you need her. I think you're both meant to be together. You can even continue seeing me if you want, she can't object!"

The following day I thought about what Christie had said. Maybe I should at least give it a go with Dani. Perhaps having her on her terms was better than not having her at all. I decided to go to the exhibition and surprise her. And if kink was what she wanted, then kink was what she was gonna get. I just hoped she hadn't made plans to fuck the photographer that evening!

---------------

The exhibition started at 7pm, so I deliberately got there early to look around, hopefully before Dani arrived. There was some amazing photos - not just of Dani. The twin Filipino girls were incredibly sexy too, along with some other random young beauties. He certainly knew how to get a really sexy 'just fucked' look from his models. But his photos of Dani were exceptional. I particularly loved the one of her kneeling, bound and topless in her pvc leggings, and the hugely sexy photo of her in the unfastened red satin corset, her legs open wide. I noticed how wet, shiny, and opened up her beautiful cunt looked. Had he just had her in his mouth? Or maybe he'd just fucked her. I couldn't bear to think about it.

In all, there were around twenty photos of Dani, all various sizes. I immediately told the receptionist I wanted all of them. They would look stunning in my London apartment

"That's excellent Mister er ..." She said.

"Mr. Wright, Rob Wright." I told her. I produced my credit card for payment just as the photographer appeared.

"Mr Wright, pleased to meet you." He extended his hand which I reluctantly shook. I would really liked to have hit him in the mouth. "You are clearly taken with my Daniella. She's stunning isn't she, and so naturally sexy. Her amazing breasts are completely natural and every man's dream don't you think? She just oozes raw sex appeal, and she's definitely one of my favourite models. I'll introduce her to you when she arrives."