Dani & Rob Pt. 02 - Dani Discovers Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl." He said, stroking my face with his hand. "Time to get up now, I've got visitors for lunch."

---------------

I stood under the shower enjoying the luxurious feel of hot rain falling on my sore body. Wow, what a night. This guy definitely loved women and very hot sex. He knew what he wanted and made sure he took it. None of the caring compassion of Rob, just pure unadulterated raw sex. Not boyfriend material but great when all you needed was a hard fucking. Shit, what was I going to wear home? My leggings were fit for the garbage now. I would have to text Sarah to bring something over.

I fastened the snaps of my top, covering my tits as best as possible, then wrapped a towel around my waist. "You going home like that?" Craig asked jokingly.

"Sarah will be round shortly." I said. "She's bringing some replacement clothes."

"Yeah, sorry about your leggings. I did warn you I would tear them off you. I get turned on ripping off women's clothes but I think you enjoyed it too didn't you?"

"I certainly did, but I can't afford to have my clothes destroyed too often!" I laughed.

"Well if you're short of money and want to earn more, I can take photos of you professionally." He said. "You're very photogenic. The photos I've taken are amazing. You could earn a lot of money you know; guys will be desperate to see you naked, your tits are to die for."

"I'm not sure." I said. "I'll give it some thought."

The doorbell rang and Sarah entered. "Thanks for bringing these, I'll tell you all about it later. I'll see you back home in twenty minutes." Sarah left and I went into the bedroom to put on my jeans. When I reappeared, Craig's 'lunch guests' had arrived. The young women were stunning Filipino identical twin girls around twenty. They stood in the kitchen with their long glossy black hair smiling at me, like two sleek dogs waiting for their master's command. I wondered if they had come to eat lunch or if 'they' were to be Craig's lunch!

Craig put his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. "I guess this is ciao for now." He said, forcing his tongue into my mouth and kissing me hard. He groaned and undid the snappers, opening my top so my tits burst out. "I just can't get enough of these babies." He said as he sucked each breast hard into his mouth. OMG I was becoming so wet again. My breathing was heavy as he unfastened my jeans and slipped his fingers into my slippery wet cunt. The two girls stood by obediently watching as he finger fucked me and sucked and chewed my nipples. Then he stopped. He pulled out his fingers, sucking off my juices into his mouth. "Mmm delicious. I look forward to playing with you again very soon!"

I told him I would text him when I was next free, "and I'll give the photography idea some thought." He kissed me again before I got in the lift, clearly struggling to keep his hands off me. I wrapped around my jacket covering the slutty pvc top and walked out into the rain soaked street towards my student flat. There was definitely an appeal to earning money so easily, but what would my parents say? Perhaps it would be quite amusing to see my mother's reaction when she came face to face with my huge naked tits displayed on the internet!

---------------

"I can't believe what he did to you." said Sarah. "I knew he had a reputation for being kinky, but to literally tear your clothes apart is weird."

"Actually I don't agree. I was so turned on - I loved being tied and stripped, and I'm definitely seeing him again. That was the hottest sex ever. And, I've decided I'm going to do some modelling. If guys get off on my tits, then that's fine by me if I'm paid well. I'm sick of being a poor student and this will be easy money, and maybe fun too!"

Sarah looked horrified, but I didn't care. I had a great time with Craig and I wanted more sex with him.

Ping! A text. OMG it was Rob again. "Just wanted to check you got home ok." God, now he thinks he's my dad! Ignore him. No, second thoughts.

"Just got back now. Spent the night with a red hot guy having hot kinky sex - him ripping my clothes off! Hope you and Chloe had a hot night too xxx." Fuck off and mind your own business I thought! Send.

And now an hour later I feel a mean bitch. He'll probably never speak to me again. I started to cry. What have I done? I still love him. I shouldn't have fucked Craig, but the truth is I really enjoyed it. How was it possible to want to be fucked by other guys, but still be in love with Rob? Maybe I enjoyed the excitement and variety of other guys; perhaps I was simply too young to be tied to only one guy.

Ping! Another text. "Actually, no we didn't. We split a while back. Our marriage is finished."

Oh shit! What do I say to that? I wrecked their marriage. "I'm so sorry. Did you break up because of me?"

He told me I was the catalyst, but ultimately their marriage was over long ago. They hadn't been close for a long time, each of them having different tastes and aims both mentally and sexually. He said he had to come up North on business in a few weeks. He could drive that bit further to meet me if I wanted.

"What shall I say?" I asked Sarah. "It's been well over a year since I last saw him. Maybe I should just move on now, but I know I still love him."

"No harm in just meeting him I guess. See how you really feel about him when you actually see him."

"Ok. Just for a drink." I texted.

----------------

It was six weeks until Rob was due to come. In the meantime I contacted Craig and started modelling between uni assignments. I was almost at the end of my third year now, and had my finals coming up.

I opened the package of clothes Craig had sent for me to wear. The sky was grey and the rain was drizzling outside. The shiny black pvc raincoat seemed very appropriate. Not so sure about the blood red satin corset though! I dressed in the tiny red satin thong and black stockings and garter belt and zipped up the knee length pvc boots. The corset was tricky to get on, but once I had adjusted the lacing at the back, I fastened all the tiny clips down the front. My breasts bulged like two huge beach balls spilling over the top. Wow the outfit looked sexy. I could feel the dampness in the thong. Finally I slipped on the black shiny coat and snapped the fasteners closed and tied the belt. I grabbed my black umbrella and left to meet Craig outside.

"Hello sexy girl." He said, eyeing me from top to bottom, opening the car door for me to get in.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. Just open that coat a bit so I can feel your pussy"

I snapped open the lower part of the coat, and with one hand on the wheel, he put his other in between my legs, pushing the tiny thong to one side, and inserting his fingers into my slick pussy. I writhed around on the creaking vinyl while he fingered me hard.

"Mmm delicious. Glad to see you still want me to fuck you!" He said.

We finally pulled up in front of some kind of warehouse with a building site opposite. It was raining harder now. He got out of the car and told me to come too. I re fastened the coat and put up my umbrella while he prepared his cameras. He started to photograph me in the rain.

"Put down your umbrella. Let your hair get wet."

He came towards me, grabbing the lapels of the coat, ripping the top half open to reveal the shiny red corset and my bulging tits. He rammed his tongue hard into my mouth, swirling, biting, sucking my tongue. God he knew how to turn me on. He unfastened the belt then tore open the remaining snappers. My underwear totally on show. He tousled my hair then stood back. Click click, click. The camera buzzed while I held different poses. Lips pouting, eyes open, eyes closed, smiling, stern. Click click click. Then I noticed a crowd of workmen watching from the site. Oh God. Better get used to it I thought, as Craig stepped forward and unfastened the top quarter of the corset , my tits bursting out of their tight casing, my huge nipples on full display. Wolf whistles, "Yeah take it all off!" Shouted the ogling men.

"Let 'em get a load of your tits" shouted Craig. "Just ignore them."

I was beginning to enjoy the attention. I flicked back my hair and opened the corset further, lifting my huge tits up with both hands, pouting at the men as I licked my nipples. Bet you'd all like to fuck me I thought! Craig carried on clicking and the guys shouted their approval. Then Craig stopped and headed towards me. He swirled his tongue in my mouth then reached down and grabbed my tits hard, sucking them in his mouth. The guys went wild. The rain dripped down my face as I tilted my head back, all the time watching the workmen as Craig sucked and chewed hard on my tits

"Let's go inside now. He said. "Sorry, show over boys!" He shouted as he grabbed my hand and took me into the disused warehouse. A round of applause followed us as we entered. "I hope you'll be comfortable enough. I came earlier to set up the crates. I wanted to have an industrial look for my photos - wet day, work site, grey skies. All very northern - and you at the epicentre, hot as hell in that red corset! You'll be lying on those crates over there, so I've put sponge and plastic sheeting on top to make you more comfortable."

He took me to one of the crates and sat me on top. I opened my coat, sliding it off my shoulders slightly to reveal everything underneath. I lay down as instructed, opening my legs and pushing up my tits, pouting at his camera with my eyes closed. He came over and unfastened the remaining hooks of the corset - more photos. Then he put down the camera and grabbed my thong each side wrenching hard to break the strings. He tossed it to the floor then sank his mouth into my cunt. "Mmm you smell and taste damp, steamy and sexy." He said, sucking my clit. Making his way up to eat my rippling tits, he released his hard cock from his jeans, and stroking the smooth crown with his hand, he rammed it into my mouth until I gagged. He slowly pulled it out, "Lick it baby. Suck it hard and lick it" He begged. I drew hard with my lips, sucking him in and out. "Hmmm, I'm getting carried away, work first!" He said and pulled out. "You're looking gorgeous now. Beginning to have that fucked look." The camera clicked again as I writhed around on the plastic sheeting, my tits and cunt on full display. The corset fully open, and still wearing stockings and boots.

"Ok, let's remove some more of your clothes he said as he started to slip off my vinyl coat. He then unclipped the corset from the stockings and chucked it aside. "Lay back down and spread your legs wide. He instructed, taking yet more photos and close ups of my pussy. "Open your pussy lips." He said. Fuck I felt one hell of a horny slut.

"Isn't it time you fucked me now?" I asked

"With pleasure." He said.

He came towards me and bent my legs back, at the same time lowering his head towards my pussy. He opened me wide with his tongue and pushed it right inside my cleft. He spat and licked then chewed my clit.

"Oh." I groaned. "Don't stop Craig, fuck me hard."

He pulled my legs towards him lowering his lips towards my nipples, sucking and chewing hard until they bled. OMG, it was painful but unbelievably sexy at the same time. He took my nipples between his fingers, twisting, squeezing and pulling hard then chewing again on the sensitive nibs. Suddenly he pulled me off the crates and dragged me by the hair to what looked like a large pipe. He grabbed my wrists, tying them with rope to a pulley above me. He tightened it as high as my arms would go, then he started to tear at my stockings ripping them off me until all I wore were the pvc boots. He stripped off his trousers and lifted my legs around his waist, thrusting his large prick into my juicy wet cunt. My arms suspended above me as he rammed me hard. Both of us groaned as we climaxed together, my cunt gripping his cock hard as I spasmed around him.

"Fuck that was hot. I love fucking the hell out of you." He said.

I did a couple more assignments with Craig. So much more fun than boring Uni work. The usual hot outfits and plenty of sex. I was enjoying my 'part time job'. But exams were looming, so I told him I needed a break.

"Ok, I've got some amazing photos now." He said. "I'm getting stuff together for an exhibition at the end of next month. I think you'll be pleased when you see the results."

"Wow an exhibition of me - fantastic! I'd better not invite my parents though." I joked.

"Are you free Saturday night?" he asked. "A couple of friends of mine want to meet you. Actually, they want to fuck you! Are you up for it with the three of us."

I was silent for a moment, but my pussy was tingling at the thought of being fucked by three of them at the same time.

"Yeah, sounds hot. Let's go for it!"

"Good girl." He said.

---------------

Another package arrived from Craig. I opened it to find a full length black pvc catsuit. It looked very severe, no openings except the zip at the back to get it on. It was very soft and stretchy so I figured it would just about fit me. I just hoped I wouldn't need the loo!!

Ping. A text. Rob. "In Durham tomorrow then will head to Glasgow on Saturday to see you. When/where shall we meet?"

Shit, I'm with Craig Saturday I thought. "Sorry, busy Saturday. Can you meet Sunday at Zodiac Bar in town?"

"Ok. I'll stay an extra night. Disappointed you can't see me Saturday though. xxx"

"Sorry x"

What the hell did he expect. He hadn't contacted me in fucking ages and now he thinks I should alter my plans for him. Yes I am looking forward to seeing him, but I'm also looking forward to a night of hot debauched sex with Craig and friends!

"Shit this thing is tight" I said to Sarah. "Can you help with the zipper please?" I asked her.

She started to tug it up, pulling particularly hard when she got to my tits. "OMG you look like cat woman. Are you going to a fancy dress party?" She asked.

"No just to Craig's place. He wanted me to wear this." I surveyed the extremely sexy, tight, shiny all in one in the mirror. It had a stand up collar with no opening at the front and the shiny material stretched very tightly over my tits making my nipples look large and clearly visible. I decided to add a jewelled belt to make it look less severe, then stepped into my six inch ankle strap platform sandals and fastened them, my sexy red toe nails poking out.

"I can't believe you're going out looking like that. You'll get asked how much you charge!" She said.

"I'll wear a coat." I said, ignoring her sarcasm.

I strutted along the street towards Craig's apartment. I felt so sexy literally wrapped in the tight slithery vinyl, which squeaked and rustled as I walked. It seemed to be sliding over my warm wet naked cunt. I had brought a change of clothing this time. I had a feeling this outfit wouldn't last the night!

"Fuck, look at you Daniella." Craig commented as he removed my coat. He stood half naked wearing just a pair of tight leather trousers, and roughly pulled me towards him, his hands all over the vinyl, rubbing, pinching, squeezing. My large hard nipples poking through; he chewed them with his teeth through the soft squeaky fabric. Then I felt the hard point of his tongue as he rammed hard into my mouth, probing my tongue and teeth with it. His cock was bulging through his leather trousers. I rubbed and squeezed it with my hand.

"Ok, break it up you two!" Joked one of the guys. "Time for intros don't you think? We're here for the party too you know!"

Both of them were also dressed in tight leather pants. It looked like I was gonna be in for a very hot kinky night! They made their way towards me and started to feel all over, rubbing and squeezing.

"Hi, I'm Rick." The good looking blonde said before he started to kiss me. He pushed in his tongue which was soft, sexy and delicious.

"And I'm Jason." He was dark with a closely shaved hair cut and dark stubble around his face. Both of them very tanned and muscular in their early 30's. Appealing to be fucked by! He started to suck my nipples through the vinyl and rubbed my hot cunt with his hand.

"I had originally planned for the twins to come tonight but then the guys saw your photos and wanted to fuck you." Said Craig.

"Yeah and you're even more fucking hot in the flesh, you sexy bitch." Said Jason, squeezing and sucking hard on my tits.

As we went into the kitchen, I noticed a huge photo of me in the hall. Black and white made it seem more tasteful. I was stripped open to the waist, my huge rippling tits hanging out, kneeling and tied, wearing only tight vinyl leggings and nothing much on top. It was a very horny photo.

"You like it?" Asked Craig.

"Yeah it's stunning. Makes me look kind of sultry - subservient."

"It's one of my favourites. There's more around."

He poured me a glass of champagne. Downed too fast. Then another and another. I was feeling really hot and horny but strangely weak at the knees. I began to wonder if they'd put something in my drink.

"Wow I'm feeling hot and sweaty in this." I said. "I need to take it off. I need to be fucked."

"All in good time baby." said Craig. "Don't worry, we plan to remove it from you. Come here." He instructed. Rick held my hands behind my back while Jason tied them with rope. Craig then started to tie more rope above and below my tits, crossing them in the centre. He tightly fastened around my back so that the vinyl was really tight across my huge mounds forcing my tits forward and up so my nipples poked through large and hard. I groaned as Craig bit down on them through the straining soft shiny fabric. Then he produced the knife. He carefully started to cut the vinyl around the area of my nipples, making large enough holes for my puffy pink areolas and my hard thick nipples to poke through.

"Mmm gorgeous nipples." Jason looked at the swollen shiny mounds, eyeing them hungrily and taking a nipple in his mouth. Rick joined in, sucking hard the other side for a while as I breathed deeply and groaned.

"I want to see more of your fucking huge tits now," said Rick. "Hand me the knife!" he shouted to Craig. He took it in one hand whilst holding the collar of my catsuit with the other. I stayed very still, conscious of the blade near my throat. He carefully pierced the shiny fabric, ripping the knife slowly down towards my heaving breasts. Then he grabbed the vinyl with both hands ripping so hard it opened as far as the rope. Another loud squeaky tearing sound as he ripped it further, below my tits. stretching it either side of my massive rippling creamy mounds, my pink areolas and large nipples were fully displayed, the rope making them look swollen and hard.

"Yeah" He groaned sucking them hard into his mouth, swirling my nipples with his tongue. "You're a fucking sexy little slut aren't you. I bet your gagging for our cocks bitch." He said.

Craig produced a leather collar and leash. "Turn around." He instructed. He lifted my hair and fastened the collar tight around my neck.

He pulled on the chain leash and led me to the large table. Tugging me on to it, he laid me out, removing the belt I was wearing. He then came towards me with what looked like large spiked metal clips.

"Let's have those tits." He said pulling on one of my nipples. He opened the clamp and closed it hard, the small teeth sinking in sharply. I breathed deeply with the sharp pain and groaned as he fixed the other one on the same way. I don't know if it was because of the champagne or what they may have slipped me, but I suddenly felt very light headed and almost dazed. The mix of pain and the kinky sex was incredibly erotic and I could feel my juices running down the inside of my vinyl coated legs.

They opened my legs wide and started to chew on my plastic covered cunt. Craig took out the knife again and carefully entered the blade above my pussy, slowly ripping open the shiny black pvc over my cunt. "Oh my, Daniella, you are deliciously wet in here aren't you!" He observed, immediately and roughly thrusting in four of his fingers. He bent down and started to lick and suck my clit. Then I saw Jason heading towards me with some kind of pump. They held it over my clit then started pumping. I watched as my clit began to grow larger into the tube. Oh God it felt sexy, swollen and tender. I lay on the table waiting for what they would do to me next. Rick unzipped his leather pants and came towards me at the head of the table. His huge cock sprang out. He stroked it then knelt over my face and pushed into my mouth. I gagged as he hit the back of my throat. I licked and stroked down his smooth length with my tongue and lips, while he pushed in and out of my mouth.