Dani & Rob Pt. 02 - Dani Discovers Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly withdrew and I became conscious of pain from my nipples. Jason straddled me. I screamed as he roughly pulled off the clamps. He sucked on my nipples hard licking up a trickle of blood. I then watched as he stretched out my right nipple and started to cut the knife into the base of it, releasing yet more blood. Fearful he was going to remove it I shouted at him to stop. He sucked it and drank the blood while Craig took the knife and started on my other nipple. I screamed with pain and ecstasy as both suckled my blood covered nipples like two vampires on a feeding frenzy. At the same time, Rick removed the pump and began to suck on my hugely engorged clit. The vinyl creaked and squeaked as I writhed around on the hard table. My body was on fire with excitement and my breathing was deep and heavy as they all fed on me. I opened my legs wider, my heels clacking the table as my cunt rose and fell against Rick's mouth. He tore the vinyl open further and pushed his whole hand into my completely saturated cunt. I screamed as I climaxed against his tongue, shuddering as though I would never stop.

"Rip this off me!" I begged. The sweat was pouring off me now and my nipples still bled.

"Not yet baby" Said Craig. "We're far from finished with you yet." He said, licking my tits then pulling me up by the chain. He unfastened both ropes and I felt much more comfortable untied. I rubbed my wrists as they pulled me into the living room. "Bend over he said as I rested my hands on the sofa. There was a loud ripping sound as he grabbed hold of the already torn vinyl from underneath and tore it open further all the way above my ass. He stretched it over and held open my soft cheeks to insert his tongue into my ass hole. He licked and spat, then Jason forced in a large glass plug. Oh God I felt full and sexy. "Kneel on the sofa and hold your heels behind you bitch." He instructed.

They pulled me onto the leather sofa by the leash. I rested my chin on the arm and grabbed onto my heels behind me as instructed. Jason climbed behind me and I felt his fingers open my asshole. He started to lick and finger me. His leather pants now discarded, I felt him rub his cock over my ass, pouring on oil to make it slide over me. Craig stood in front of me. He removed his trousers to reveal a shiny black vinyl pouch with a zip. "Unfasten me with your teeth." He said. I pulled the zipper down and his cock sprang forward. He took it in his hand and pushed it into my mouth. I licked and kissed his gorgeously smooth head. Sucking his crown hard and chewing on it. He suddenly rammed into my mouth harder, back and forth making me gag.

Rick had now taken over from Jason and was clutching onto the torn pvc licking around my ass hole with his tongue. Jason swapped with Craig and pushed his cock in my mouth, then it was Rick's turn. In and out, in and out. My mouth was beginning to ache. I was thankful when they finally stopped and pulled me up from the sofa with the chain, leading me to the bedroom.

The satin sheets had been replaced with a shiny black vinyl cover. They threw me hard on to the bed where I noticed another large photo of me above the headboard. I was wearing the satin corset which was fully open, my huge tits hanging to my sides. The thong had been removed and my legs were open wide. My glistening wet cunt was displayed for all to see. All black and white except for the red corset which seemed to glow in the half light. Another very sexy photo.

"Mmm I love that photo of you." Said Jason. "Makes me want to fuck that juicy cunt of yours even more!"

They took hold of my wrists and shackled them to the headboard then grabbed the open pvc at the front of my catsuit and tore it hard, opening it further all the way down to my pussy. They then lifted my legs and fastened my ankles to the posts at the bottom of the bed, so that my cunt and ass were lifted into the air and my legs spread wide open. I watched in the mirror above me as Craig started to suck my still swollen clit, then poured the oil onto my cleft.

"I love the new totally smooth look." He said, admiring my newly waxed pussy. I'd had it done earlier in the week in readiness for tonight, removing all remaining hair including the small golden snatch. It made me feel sexier and hornier when my now completely naked pussy was eaten.

He then started to insert an extremely large black dildo into my pussy. Pushing it in and out as far as it would go. I felt completely full with the butt plug inside too. Rick and Jason climbed onto the bed, and pulling the vinyl aside, sucked on my very sensitive tits.

Mmm I just love these delicious titties." Said Jason. He pulled the huge quantity of creamy rippling flesh towards his mouth, sucking in the nipple, areola and more into his mouth. I groaned with the sheer attention my now very sensitive body was receiving. I watched Craig remove his vinyl pouch and stroke along his shaft before heading towards me. He removed the dildo, then his cock entered me, sliding slickly back and forth in the oil. The boys were pouring oil over my tits massaging them hard. Jason straddled me, pushing my tits together, and sliding his huge prick in and out of my ample cleavage. Meanwhile, Rick leaned over my face and rammed his cock into my mouth until I gagged.

Craig withdrew the butt plug and opened my hole wide, licking and spitting on it. "I think she's ready for us now boys." He said, holding my ass wide open for them to see. One by one they took turns to pound my ass with their cocks. "Unfasten her now." He instructed. I was relieved to have my arms and legs down. "Turn around." He instructed then ripped the vinyl further up to the zipper on my back. He grabbed me from behind and fucked my ass while Jason entered my soaking wet cunt from the front. They pounded me a while then lay me on top of Rick, pouring yet more oil onto us. He slowly slipped his cock into my ass from beneath me and Rick straddled me and entered my cunt from the front. OMG I felt so full as they fucked in and out of me. Craig crawled towards my head and thrust his prick in my mouth. All holes were filled.

Eventually they all withdrew. "Stand up." Said Craig. He took the knife and pushed it into the pvc on my back, then a loud squeaky ripping sound as he tore all the way down. He then carefully cut around my thighs, and slowly pulled off the top half of the catsuit away from my body. I was left wearing just the collar and a pair of what looked like pvc stockings and nothing else.

The guys groaned at my very sexy appearance. "Lay on your front bitch" they instructed me.

Craig slowly made his way up my vinyl clad legs, squeezing and kissing until he reached my ass. "I want to cum in you now baby." He said, pouring the oil over me. Jason handed me a vibrator which I held against my clit and cunt as Craig slickly entered my ass. He pounded in and out until he exploded over my back. I felt the warm cum dripping as Jason started to climb on to me. He gripped hard on my legs and pushed in to my ass until he too exploded.

Rick grabbed me by the collar and pulled me on to my back. "Open your legs wide bitch!" He ordered "and pull your nipples hard, I wanna see you playing with those fucking juicy tits." He said as he clambered between my legs. He opened my pussy wide, ramming in his fingers and licking and chewing me. I felt such a whore and watched him eating me on the mirrored ceiling above, my shiny black legs catching the light. He poured yet more oil all over me, squeezing and pulling my tits and rubbing my cunt and ass. Grabbing hold of my soft shiny legs, he dragged me towards him. He opened up my ass hole and roughly pushed his cock in so hard I screamed. I pushed the vibrator hard on my clit as he pounded me. Thinking he would never cum, he finally withdrew his cock and aimed his cum all over my tits. "Lick them clean." He instructed. I lapped it all up, lifting my tits to my mouth, sucking and licking off the salty cum, swallowing it until none remained.

I needed to cum. They watched as a writhed around on the slimy oil soaked vinyl with the vibrator until I finally orgasmed around it. I felt I'd had enough sex for a year!

---------------

Craig wanted me to stay the night, but I desperately needed sleep before I met up with Rob, and besides, my tits and pussy felt sore. They needed to recover. He paid for my cab home and I crashed out as soon as my head hit the pillow, not waking until 11am the next morning. I felt shagged!

Sarah questioned me, but I didn't tell her the half of it. She would have been too shocked and disgusted. I must admit, I really enjoyed the sex, even though my body had suffered. I loved the feeling of lust and desire from all of them and the way they tore my outfit from my body in their desperate need to have me. My pussy was getting wet remembering the night. I looked forward to doing it again!

Rob had wanted to collect me from our flat, so he had arranged to meet me at 7pm. By 4pm I was feeling pretty excited at seeing him after so long. The butterflies in my stomach refused to stop fluttering. I wondered if he would still look the same. Would I still love him or even fancy him? Would he feel the same about me? I had certainly changed since meeting Craig.

I spent a bit of extra time on my make up, wanting to look my best. I slipped on a sheer gold top with my new pvc leggings. This time a zipper ran from back to front so they wouldn't need to be torn open! I knew Rob would like them. Yeah, I looked pretty damned sexy.

The doorbell rang. I deliberately ignored it. It rang again, longer this time.

"Hi Rob." I opened the door, trying to stay calm, but those beautiful blue eyes penetrated me and once again sexual electricity seeped through me. Yes, I definitely still fancied him and vice versa. "Come in to my student abode." I told him. I could sense his eyes taking in my sexy appearance as he came towards me to kiss me but I turned away, leading him upstairs to my room.

"You look stunning Dani. You haven't changed, just sexier than ever." He said.

"Actually, I have changed, but we can talk about that this evening." I grabbed my jacket and bag, and we made our way to Zodiac's.

We found an intimate table in a dimly lit corner and Rob ordered a bottle of champagne.

"Cheers!" He said, clinking my glass, looking deeply into my eyes. The same spark; I really wanted him to kiss me and rip my clothes off. Stay cool, I thought. "So tell me what you've been up to in all these months?"

"No, you first, I want to hear what happened with you and Chloe." Besides, once he heard what I'd been up to, he might be off for good.

He explained how he and Chloe had regularly gone to counselling, but it seemed neither of them could get me out of their minds. I just kept coming between them.

"I'm sorry if I wrecked your marriage," I said, genuinely sad for him. "but it was never meant to happen like that was it. She should never have known." He said it was over really before we even began. There was no going back after he met me and every time they had sex he imagined he was with me. He couldn't get me out of his mind. No basis for a marriage to survive. And now, the house was on the market and he was living in an apartment in London.

"Come and stay with me when you've finished university. It's a stunning location, you'll love it." He enthused.

"Maybe. Let's see how we go." I replied. He looked at me dejectedly. I knew it was time I told him what I had been doing, and see if he still felt the same way about me. God I still loved him. I needed to tell him now. "I've things I need to tell you," I said, "and we'll see if you still feel the same when you hear what I've been up to." He looked concerned. "For starters, I'm a model now."

"That's fantastic. I'm not surprised, you're a stunningly sexy woman."

"But probably not the kind of modelling you're imagining." I said. "I pose partially nude, fully naked at times, and sometimes explicit and intimate photos are taken of me. Craig is a well known and respected photographer who specialises in beautiful women. His photos are shown in the most tasteful way possible and I feel pretty honoured he considers me one of his best models."

Rob looked shocked. "So there are intimate photos of you out there on the net for everyone to see? Do your family know?"

"Yes there are and no they don't. They don't need to. And I won't be telling them about the exhibition taking place in a couple of weeks."

"What's the full name of this photographer, I want to Google him?"

"Craig McCaul. He has a studio in Glasgow, but his work sells all over the world. I feel pretty proud that my photos will end up world over. And I could potentially earn really good money from something I enjoy doing."

"And what about your uni work, how are you fitting that in with all this?"

"I've just finished my exams which I think went well. Hopefully I will have got a good grade so I will then decide what I want to do. I don't plan to model for ever you know. This kind of modelling you can only do while you're young. And at only almost twenty one, I think I have a few years yet, which I plan to enjoy."

I hesitated "Something else you need to know. Craig and I have been having sex together. That's how he gets such amazing results for his photos. Why they look so intimate. He fucks all his models."

"For God's sake Dani, he's taking advantage of you."

"No he's not." I argued. "He doesn't pretend to love me, I don't love him. It's just raw, primal sex. I love to be fucked by him, he's kinky, hot and exciting. He turns me on. He knows what I like and vice versa. I've been fucked by his friends too. Last night there were three of us. It was so horny and exciting. I loved it - being desired and fucked - all three of them in every hole. You see, I've discovered Rob, I love sex. Kinky sex too. I love to be tied up - to be treated roughly. To have my outfits literally ripped apart and stripped off me. And I want more."

"Christ Dani. What the hell has happened to you? I want you so much, but I can't share you with others like this." He came towards me, pushing his tongue in my mouth hard. His kiss was deep and meaningful. I felt him unzip my leggings and push his hand inside, his fingers stroking my pussy. "You clearly want me too. Stop the modelling. Concentrate on your art. Finish with him - it's been an experience for you, but come back to me now. Come to my hotel with me and let me show you what real lovemaking is like. Like we had before. I'm begging you Dani, for your sake as well, give it up."

I sat silent for a few moments. "I'm sorry Rob I can't. I love this new life. The excitement, the variety. It's sexy. I still love you but I'm not prepared to give this up. If you still want me, you must learn to share me. Maybe in time things will change, but at the moment I feel I'm on a voyage of sexual discovery, and I want to experience more."

He withdrew his hand. "Well then, I had better take you home." He said sadly.

He walked me back in silence. "I guess this is goodbye then Dani." He pulled me towards him and kissed me deeply. "Good luck with your life." He said.

I opened the door and went to my room and cried desperately. I was really miserable for the next week. Constant butterflies again and many tears. With every ping of my phone praying it was Rob. But nothing. Time to move on again.

---------------

Now only a week to go until the exhibition and I was feeling excited. It was being held in a top gallery in Glasgow and many people were expected to attend. Sarah asked to come so I warned her what to expect. I had invited my sister but she was too busy - probably just as well! My parents were now furious with me as Chloe had told them I was the cause of their break up. They didn't want me back home at the moment. So God only knows what they would think about my modelling.

Sarah and I entered the gallery together. I felt all eyes were on me as I sipped a glass of champagne. I was wearing the same sexy outfit I had worn for Rob, but this time I was bra less. My heavy breasts bounced and jiggled as I walked, my pink areolas and large nipples clearly visible through the sheer gold fabric. Both men and women were staring at my huge tits and I sensed the women were watching their men closely as they clamoured to meet me.

"Daniella baby, you look fabulous." Craig said, grabbing me around the waist, thrusting his hard pointed tongue in my mouth. "You must come back to my place after so I can fuck you." He joked. "You too Sarah - It'll be cool, just the three of us." Sarah shook her head and looked the other way. "Out of all my photos, yours have been the most successful. They love you. Look at the way they're all looking at you. The guys dream of fucking you and playing with those gorgeous tits of yours! Can you believe one buyer has already bought all your photos here tonight, and I have a book full of repeat orders. You're gonna go far baby."

"God, the way he talks to you creeps me out." Said Sarah. We wandered round together, champagne in hand. She looked shocked at the huge photos of me. I was kneeling half naked in the pvc leggings with my hands tied. Standing in the rain, tits exposed, spread open in the corset. Lounging in transparent lace, wrapped in black satin sheets and nothing else. Many provocative poses, but somehow he'd managed to make them look kind of arty and fairly tasteful.

"Shit!". Said Sarah. "Not exactly something you'd show to your mum and dad. They don't leave a lot to the imagination do they." She commented.

"These ones are pretty tame." I said. "He has close up photos which would really shock you. I expect he'll release those on his website."

"Well personally I wouldn't want to think some purvey guy on the net is jerking off over photos of me!"

We laughed together and moved on to look at his other photos. The twins looked very erotic together. Intimate with each other and clearly well fucked by Craig. There were other beautiful women too, all with a certain well fucked look. Many had red stickers indicating sold, but literally all of mine had been bought. I was interested to meet the person who bought them.

"He was here a moment ago." Said Craig. "Oh he's over there. Come with me and I'll introduce you. Daniella darling, meet Rob Wright!"

I stood in shock as Rob's eyes penetrated me like fiery pokers. My breathing was heavy.

"Hello Daniella." He said as he pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately.

"Do you do that to everyone you just meet?" Asked Craig.

"No, just stunning sex goddesses I want to know better. Come on Dani, let's get out of here."

---------------

I explained to Craig he was my 'ex' boyfriend and left with Rob to go back to his hotel room. We literally fell in the room together, lips and tongues glued and arms entwined.

"So if you like kink and want to be fucked in every hole, then that's what I'll give you." He said.

He covered my eyes with a silk blindfold then handcuffed my wrists to the bed.

"Oh Dani I've so missed you and so wanted you." He said as he pushed in his gorgeous soft tongue, gently licking and sucking mine. He then grabbed hold of my top and I heard a loud tearing sound as he ripped it open. "And how I've missed these beautiful tits." He said, sucking them hard into his mouth. He spent a while nibbling and suckling my nipples before making his way down to my wet pussy. He kissed and licked my vulva through the tight shiny material and squeezed and kissed his way down my legs, stroking the soft vinyl. "Mmm you know I love you wearing this stuff. I was desperate to fuck you in it the other night." I felt him start to slowly unfasten the zipper, lifting my ass so he could open the leggings right to my back. He parted the pvc wide and spread my legs. "Your pussy looks even more beautiful now it's completely naked of hair." He said before taking it in his mouth. I groaned as he started to suck hard on my clit, writhing around on the bed as he licked and sucked gently and expertly.