Dani & Rob Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The valet opened the door for Dani and I noticed him give her an appreciative glance as she got out. I handed him my keys then took her by the arm to walk into the hotel to find the ballroom. Every man was turning his head as we walked by. I held to her tightly. She was mine. They could look, but they couldn't touch! We made our way through the crowd of guests, accepting glasses of champagne from the cheeky waitress who smiled and winked at me as she offered the tray. She was attractive and normally would probably have been a good fuck, but not now I was with Dani. No-one could compare to her.

"Let me introduce you to Marlon." I said, leading her to the short powerful man dressed in white tuxs, surrounded by 'hangers on'. He told them to let us through, and I couldn't help notice his eyes were unsurprisingly firmly fixed on Dani's tits. I knew he had a bit of a reputation with younger women, and let's face it, how much more gorgeous could you get than Dani? She looked rather repulsed as he took her hand and smothered his lips over it. But politely, she said nothing.

Eventually we all sat at our tables for dinner. It was a good meal, and plenty of champagne and good conversation, and as usual Marlon gave a very entertaining speech. We were just drinking coffee when one of his guys came over and told us he wanted us to join him at his table. He insisted Dani sit next to him then asked me to go and get more champagne and glasses. I wondered why he couldn't simply ask a waiter, but then I saw him guiding Dani on to the dance floor. I felt a little sick at the thought of him touching her and hoped he didn't try anything on. I watched as they disappeared into the middle of the crowd until I could no longer see them. Finally they reappeared as I was pouring champagne into our glasses. As she sat down I noticed the front of her dress was marked and her breasts looked wet. I asked what had happened and Marlon explained someone had spilt their drink on her. I wasn't convinced. I felt very uneasy about what had been going on. I tried to concentrate as he asked me questions about the project, but my mind was on Dani - and him. He clearly fancied her. Suddenly I couldn't bear the thought of his hands on her and what he could do to her. I had to get her home. I was feeling very possessive and I wanted to get her home to fuck her. My cock was hard and I was feeling more and more uncomfortable in my trousers.

It was now nearly 1am. At last we could leave. On the drive home I told her it was obvious he fancied her and how I had seen he couldn't take his eyes off her breasts. I knew he wanted more, but she told me I was being stupid and got angry at me for being jealous. But I understood him, and knew his invitation for dinner would be to try and get her alone. There was no way we would be going.

I pulled her into the bedroom and literally start to rip at her dress. I had lost all control. I wanted her so desperately. My mind overcome with jealousy. I pushed her on to my bed and kissed her hard and passionately, the same time tearing apart the top of her dress to free her enormous tits. I sucked them hard while squeezing the lush milky white flesh. I sucked harder each time my mind conjured up a vision of Marlon sucking on her nipples. He was never gonna get near them. They were all mine. She was mine. My hands were tearing her dress off. The flimsy satin ripped every time I pulled it until it was down to her ankles. I pulled it off her and chucked it on to the floor. The same with her lace panties. One tear and they were removed.

"Open your legs wide." I told her and inserted my tongue into her wet cunt, lapping at her juices. "I want you now!" I told her I was the only lucky bastard at the party who would get to eat her pussy then fuck her. Not him, not anyone. Just me. Then I climbed on top, and lifting her legs high I pushed my cock in hard, roughly thrusting in and out as she groaned in ecstasy. We were both on the verge of coming, and as I felt her begin to spasm, I withdrew my prick and showered my milky cum all over her tits and stomach. Slowly I dipped my fingers in and put them to her mouth to lick clean. I watched her lap it all up like a cat who had found the cream. Oh God she was so gorgeous. "Move in with me" I suggested again. She said maybe soon which gave me hope. But she said she still wanted freedom - which of course meant she still wanted to be fucked by others. Just so long as it wasn't Marlon. I didn't think I could bear the thought of that.

----------

The next week passed slowly. Dani was busy with photo shoots with Craig - which probably meant they were also fucking. I didn't want to think about it, so I kept myself occupied with Marlon's project. It needed finishing. I needed paying.

Dani and I were due to meet the following weekend, but one evening I had just settled down in my study to do some late work, when I received a text from her. I was shocked. Out of the blue, it seemed she had at last decided to move in with me. But, she said it must be on the strict understanding of our current open relationship if I could handle it. I told her "definitely". Though, I secretly hoped she would eventually change her mind and settle down with just me, but I knew she still needed variety.

Perhaps for the time being, we could both somehow find it together - as a couple. Maybe I would introduce her to Christie after all.