Dani & Rob Pt. 04 - Final Chapter?

Story Info
Voluptuous Dani is disciplined by older man.
16.2k words
4.38
7.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My story and names of my characters are all fictitious and do not represent anyone living or deceased.)

I just loved lazy Sundays with Rob now we lived together. I studied his beautiful face laying on the soft pillow next to me. His eyes were closed. Long lashes brushed his temples. Chiselled cheek bones, with an overnight growth that sexily darkened his cheeks and chin. His hair still mostly dark, just a sprinkling of grey here and there. His arm was stretched over my breasts. I gently moved him and made my way under the duvet towards his cock. It was still sleeping so I gently took the whole of his soft member into my mouth. Feeling him stir, I started to suck and lick him. He groaned as his prick became larger and harder. My pussy was also becoming moist. I continued to pump him with my hand and mouth until I felt his hands under my arms, pulling me to the surface.

"And a good morning to you beautiful." He said, as his lips started to kiss mine. I opened wide to allow his tongue to enter my mouth.

"Good morning to you too, gorgeous man." I said when I eventually came up for air.

"Bring those beautiful tits here." Gesturing towards his mouth.

I carefully straddled him and let my right tit drop into his mouth. He latched on to the huge mound sucking in as much flesh as he could. I groaned and squirmed as he suckled. As he moved onto my left breast, I took hold of his hard cock. I needed him badly and pushed him into my slick wet pussy, riding him up and down as he continued to suck me. Fuck, it felt good and he was obviously enjoying the ride too. I slowly pulled my breast from his mouth and slid my legs down the side of his legs, my tits spilling onto his chest. I loved the feeling of naked contact with his skin. He stroked my back as I gyrated around on his cock and kissed me hard. "Yeah baby, fuck me hard." He said as his hands gripped my ass cheeks, pushing me up and down hard on his prick. My clit rubbed against him and as he pushed his finger in and out of my ass hole, I knew it wouldn't be long until I came.

"Come on baby, you're dripping all over me. Open up that deliciously wet cunt and cum all over me." His words spurred me on and I shuddered with ecstasy as my orgasm spasmed around his cock.

"Ok, now I'm really ravenous." He said. "I need to eat and drink that beautiful wet cunt of yours."

He pushed me over on to my back and opened my legs ready to enter me with his tongue. He gently licked and nibbled my extremely sensitive and engorged clit as I lay back groaning in ecstasy. I felt his soft warm tongue carefully open my pussy lips, and holding me open with his fingers he started to push in to my extremely slick cunt. We both groaned as he continued to suck and lick my sensitive parts.

He started to make his way to my tits. He took hold of them with both hands and pushed them together and inserted his hard cock, spitting on them so that he could glide through their soft slippery valley. "I want you inside me again." I told him as he started to move back down to my pussy.

"God I love you." He said as he entered me with his beautiful hard prick. He lay on top of me, his striking blue eyes drilling into mine. I felt our soul's engage together as he pumped me hard.

"I love you so much too." I told him before we kissed deeply. Both our bodies shuddered as we orgasmed together, laced with love and emotion.

--------------------

"So what's on the agenda this week?" Rob asked as he sat at the island, watching me fry some eggs. I knew he was hoping there was no modelling involved.

"Not sure yet. I'm waiting for Craig to get back to me." My last photo shoot was a huge success with Squire Magazine. I was now being entered for the annual 'Hot Rack' where readers voted for their favourite topless model. It seemed I stood a good chance of being voted number one. The readers loved my tits and couldn't seem to get enough of them! "I think he wants to do another shoot for Squire, but other mags are requesting me too." Rob didn't look particularly delighted. I changed the subject.

"What's happening with your project with Marlon?" I was determined we would make it to his house for dinner. Something intrigued me about Marlon!

"Actually, I've finished and told him I would go over everything with him in his office.

In fact I've made an appointment with his secretary for Thursday."

I felt strangely disappointed. I was looking forward to seeing his mansion, and if I were being honest, to seeing him again.

We spent the day curled up on the sofa together watching tv while the rain streamed down the windows outside. I didn't even bother to dress and by the evening, Rob had stripped off my robe and fucked me again on the sofa. Sundays were soooo good now!

--------------------

I watched the scenery pass by as I sat on the train to Manchester. It was a tedious journey, but not so bad in First Class. Now that I was earning pretty good money I could afford it, so why not? It helped the journey pass more comfortably. Craig was waiting for me at Piccadilly Station when I finally arrived.

"Hello babe. You're looking stunning as usual." He said as he pulled me towards him, opening my mouth to insert his hard tongue. "Mmm, I'm looking forward to getting together with you later. It's been too long." He said as his hands wandered over my ass. He took my bag in one hand then led me by the other to his car parked close by.

"How are you doing? It seems ages since I last saw you." I asked.

"I'm good, but incredibly busy. It seems the whole world wants my photographs at the moment. But I'm never too busy for you Daniella. You're one of my favourites, and soon to be one of the country's favourites I think."

"Thanks Craig, I hope you're right. Are we going to your place now - I can't wait to see your new apartment?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna drop you there, then head down to my studio. I've got someone coming, so you can follow down when you're sorted." He said.

We parked the car then took the lift up to his stunning new apartment. He had recently moved from Glasgow. He wanted to be a little closer to London, but not too close! His apartment was amazing. Very much on the same lines of the old one, with stunning views of the city again. He had used his same black leather furniture and still had many of his incredible photos around the place. He led me to the guest room and told me to chill for a couple of hours before heading over to his studio.

"I'll text you the address. It's in walking distance - easy to find. Don't worry about an outfit, I have something for you at the studio. Gotta go now." And with that he was out of the front door.

I finally reached Craig's studio and climbed the stairs to the first floor. I slowly pushed open the door, so's not to disturb him with his shoot. I quietly walked in and saw Craig darting around with his camera, photographing the most gorgeous looking guy. His beautiful toned body shone with oil. His skin was the colour of dark coffee. He was tall and muscular and the zipper on his jeans was unfastened. I could just see a little hair poking out from where his cock was nestling. My pussy began to feel wet at the thought of taking him in my mouth. I thought I recognised him, but couldn't place who he was.

Craig told me to go and change in the other room. On the table was a package. I opened it up to find a black vinyl catsuit. It would have been nice to wear something other than vinyl, but I guess that was what I was now known for and that's what the guys liked to see me dressed in (and undress in). I stripped off my clothes and slowly pulled the catsuit up over my body. It was squeaking and groaning as I pulled it on. It was extremely tight and I only just managed to fasten the zipper. I had to admit a sexy catsuit always made me feel very horny. I looked in the mirror and unfastened it so that ample cleavage was revealed, and wearing my favourite fuchsia pink, glittery six inch heels, I stepped into the room where Craig and the other guy were finishing off.

I could see Mr Gorgeous was staring at me ravenously as I headed towards them.

Craig introduced us. "Dani, come over here and meet Fabian West."

That's who he was - I knew I recognised him! He was a famous American actor and model. "Hi Dani, it's a real pleasure to meet you." He said as he took hold of me and kissed me on both cheeks. I noticed the small gold rings he wore in each ear. This guy was more than gorgeous. Really special and incredibly sexy. Yes, he could fuck me any day. "You are one stunning lady." He drooled in his deep gravelly voice.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I joked.

He went in to the other room to get dressed, while I took instructions from Craig.

"Ok, stand over there. Unzip to your waist and pout at me." He said, his camera buzzing and clicking. "Get your tits out then run your hands through your hair."

I did as I was instructed and posed and pouted, thrusting my tits forward.

"Gorgeous. Right unzip all the way down to your pussy now, then lay on top of that

throw."

I unzipped the creaky catsuit then lay myself on the zebra print throw, writhing around on the soft furry covering.

"Great. Push your tits together then move onto your side and let them fall to the side." All the time snapping his camera.

I watched as Fabian walked back into the room. He was staring at me, his eyes making contact with mine. Oh my God, I felt hot and I knew he was thinking the same thing. I would have liked him to climb on top of me and fuck me there and then.

"Ok, now take it down your shoulders, then lean back on your elbows." Click, click. "Oh, hi Fabian. Could you help her remove her catsuit please."

"Sure, it'll be an absolute pleasure." He said, immediately heading towards me.

I turned my back to him so that he could pull it off me. Both of us looking incredibly hot and bothered as he started to strip it off me. I stood up and shook off my shoes as he started to pull it down my legs.

"You are one hot woman." He said. "We really need to get together while I'm still in the UK. You and I could make sweet music, if you know what I mean."

"Definitely. I would love to dance to the same tune as you." I said.

"Put your shoes back on and stand up." Craig said.

I was now completely naked apart from the bright pink stilettos.

"Fuck, isn't she sexy, Fabian?"

"She's something else and I would definitely like to get some of that." He replied

They continued to talk quietly. I couldn't quite hear what they were saying, but they seemed to be highly amused.

"Looking forward to it." I heard Fabian say.

About ten minutes more and we were all done. I grabbed the throw and threw it around me.

"Ok guys, I'm going to get showered now." I said as I grabbed the catsuit and headed for the other room.

I re-dressed, but disappointingly Fabian had left by the time I came back out.

"Where's Fabian?" I asked. I was hoping he would take my contact details. Maybe he wasn't as interested as I thought.

"He had to get going." Craig headed towards me. "Right, that's it now, I've got some great shots of you and those tits. Let's get back now."

------------------------------

Craig handed me a glass of champagne then came towards me and put his hard pointed tongue into my mouth, swirling around like a washing machine as usual. I really didn't like the way he kissed! His hand was on my tits, but worked down to grabbing my pussy, squeezing it hard through the black shiny vinyl.

"I've missed our good times together." He said "I'm looking forward to playing with you this evening."

I had to admit I was looking forward to being fucked by him again. He was such a kinky little bastard.

"D-ringggggggg D-ringggggggg" The doorbell rang.

"Shit, who can that be Craig?"

"No idea. Go and answer it for me gorgeous, will you?"

I headed to the door and opened it a small amount. The shock and excitement must have shown on my face when I opened it. A deliciously gorgeous looking Fabian was stood on the other side. I could tell I was blushing.

"Well hello beautiful. Aren't you going to ask me in?"

"Yeah. Yeah of course." I said as I opened the door wide enough for him to enter.

He was stunning. He wore a sheer white linen shirt, opened practically all the way to his waist, over black leather pants. He now wore a gold chain around his throat, which matched his gold earrings. And the heady smell of gorgeous aftershave and man musk hit me as he entered.

He came towards me. "It's really great to see you again." He said as he put his lips to mine, his soft tongue pushing its way in as he kissed me. I didn't object. He grabbed my ass with his hands and pulled me close to him, snogging me hard. My pussy was getting hotter and wetter.

Eventually I freed myself and we headed towards the kitchen where Craig was waiting.

Fabian handed Craig another bottle of champagne. "What a surprise Fabian. Fancy seeing you here tonight." He said winking at him. Now I knew what they had been discussing earlier.

We stood talking and drinking for a while, then Fabian stood behind me and put his arms around me, pulling me towards him. He moved my hair to kiss my neck, then suddenly took hold of my zipper and started to pull it down.

"Now hold on a moment." I said, but he ignored me.

I didn't put up a fight as he pulled the pvc apart and took hold of my tits in his hands, pulling on my large nipples. I groaned. They were hot wired straight to my cunt which was now becoming ridiculously slick. Craig came closer and took hold of one of my tits, taking it into his mouth and sucking hard. Oooh it felt good.

Fabian's hands now moved towards my cunt. He was roughly squeezing me through the vinyl, then Craig took the zipper and pulled it down. It stopped above my pussy. He tugged and stretched down the vinyl so that he could get his fingers inside. Then he forced the zipper further until it broke.

"Shit!" He said, then wrenching the pvc with both hands he tore and ripped until the shiny fabric split open. I bent forward so that Fabian could get hold of it with his hands from behind, and I heard a loud tearing sound as he ripped it open further so that my ass was completely on display.

Craig had already opened up my pussy and had his tongue inside my cunt, then Fabian was opening my ass so that he could access my flowery ass hole. I felt him spit on me before pushing in his finger. It felt soooo good. I groaned and writhed. Craig stopped then grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the table where he lifted me on top and pushed my legs wide open.

"Let me get some of that gorgeous pink wet pussy." Fabian said, as he lifted up my legs and started to lick me. He held open my hood to expose my swollen hard clit as he licked and circled it. The vinyl creaked and groaned as I writhed around on top of the table while he ate my obscenely wet cunt.

Craig was climbing onto the table and heading for my tits. "Mmmm baby. Let's sample this beautiful famous rack." He said as he sucked hard on both my nipples. I was in ecstasy.

Fabian stopped then started to strip off his shirt. I watched excitedly as he tossed it on the floor.

"Come here baby." He said, grabbing my hair and pulling me to the floor. "Get on your knees and take my cock in your mouth."

I knelt down and started to unfasten his leather trousers. The largest prick I had ever seen sprung out at me. My God he was beautiful. It must have measured at least 12 inches. I felt hungry at the thought of eating it and being fucked by it. I took it in my hand and spat on it, rubbing up and down his entire length.

"Take me right in your mouth. Open wide." He said. I opened my mouth as he thrust in and out, gagging as he pushed against the back of my throat. I sucked and licked, while Craig was underneath me eating my pussy. It was delicious. I grabbed hold of my huge tits and pushed them up so that Fabian's cock rubbed back and forth through my cleavage. He groaned as I continued to suck.

"Let's take this into the bedroom now." said Craig, and Fabian lifted me up and grabbed me by my hair, pulling me into Craig's bedroom as he led the way.

He threw me onto the huge bed and immediately bent down to eat my pussy again. I looked up into the mirrored covered ceiling above, admiring the sexy scene of Fabian's head between my shiny black legs and Craig who had now latched on to my tits again, before he pushed his cock into my mouth. I writhed around in the squeaky pvc on the satin bed.

Fabian grabbed hold of my legs and lifting them high he started to push in with his huge oversized member. Oh my God, it was so thick and long, it took my breath away as he started to enter me. I panted and moaned. The sweat poured from me as he pushed in and out. I could feel him hitting the back of my uterus, and definitely my G-spot. It wouldn't take much for me to come.

Then suddenly he withdrew and started to pull me off the bed. "Get on the floor bitch. I want you to take me in your mouth again."

I got on to my knees and leisurely licked and nibbled his beautiful glistening cock. In and out, in and out, he pushed. Harder and harder, making me gag. Saliva dribbling down my lips. Then it was Craig's turn. He pulled me by the hair and pushed his cock in. I took hold of both their cocks and sucked on each one alternately. I had gone to cock heaven.

"Ok, time to fuck that delicious cunt of yours again." Said Fabian and laying back on the bed, he waited for me to climb on to him. I crawled along him, the catsuit creaking tantalisingly as I got on top, and slowly pushed his huge member into my dripping wet cunt. God I felt good and full.

But then I felt Craig coming at me from behind. "Lay down on top of him." He said. "I want to take your ass." He started to lick and spit on my ass hole, pushing his finger in and out, until he thought I was ready. He stretched the tight pvc over my cheeks then started to push his cock in. I breathed deeply as he entered. I had never felt so full. Craig up my ass and Fabian filling my cunt. I felt deliciously full.

Craig started to push in and out and Fabian was pushing from underneath. I writhed and squealed with pleasure, rubbing my clit against Fabian.

Fabian took hold of the pvc stretched across my ass and I heard a loud tearing sound as he tore it all the way up my back. I squealed with delight as he started to rip it off me. Craig withdrew and lifted me off Fabian then they both tugged and pulled the torn pvc over my head and from my arms

"Mmmm let's get this off you. We want you naked now." Fabian said as they ripped it off my legs and body. They finally threw it to the floor. "Come here with those magnificent tits." I lowered my breasts towards Fabian's mouth and he sucked them with his deliciously soft lips, licking and chewing at my erect nipples. I felt Craig opening up my pussy and pulling on my hood to access my hard clit, then gently circling with his tongue. I was in heaven.

"Turn over now." Fabian instructed. "Lay on top of me". I lay down on my back on top of his chest. Craig opened my legs and spat into my ass, rubbing it all over my hole, then Fabian took hold of his huge cock and started to push it into my ass.

"Fuckkkkkk" I cried as he pushed his monster cock into me. I tried to relax as my ass hole refused to give way to his huge prick. Slowly and carefully he pushed until he was in as far as he could go, then Craig climbed on top and pushed his cock into my dripping wet glistening cunt. The two of them pounded me as I rubbed my clit with my fingers. "Ohhh I'm gonna come." I cried. "Keep fucking me!" I stretched my legs and gripped hard on both their cocks until numerous spasms took hold of my body as I came all over them.

"Again!" Cried Craig as they both continued to pound me.