All Comments on 'Dani and the Dork Ch. 01'

by SexKettle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Finally some more of Dani's adventures, well written as always!

HexadecimalPlaceholderHexadecimalPlaceholderabout 1 month ago

Oh, this is delicious. I love how you are depicting Dani's inner turmoil regarding her breeding, of her knowing it is a horrifying idea yet finding it incredibly hot anyways. It's a hard dynamic, though you handle it well.

I also like waht you're doing with Ollie. That type of character could easaly edge to far into anoying, bratty, demanding, or a dormat. It could go wrong in so many ways, but you nail it.

I really hope Dani gets a happy ending. I hope she gets knocked up eventually, not not quite yet. I hope Ollie breeds her and becomes and becomes a good boyfriend and father, and they have a happy life. But maybe you have a darker fate in mind? Either way, I'm here for it.

Are we goign to be seeing any more of the Pandora club, or or will the rest just be Dani being slutty?

PSA though for any other readers: You really, *really* should take the Plan B pill as soon as you possibly can, IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You’re a very talented writer SK! So very happy to get back to this story. I am a huge fan.

I hope you will pardon my honest thoughts. I share because I think you have extraordinary talent.

I don’t get Dani with Ollie. I find Ollie an incel, emotional dumping on Dani his envy of Ryan and jealousy of people having sex. He’s classic “nice guy.” Maybe it’s because I am a nerdy guy who was a late bloomer sexually that ended up marrying a women who looks better than me and I’m reacting because Ollie is what I feared I would become (that later motivated me to work on myself)… but I just don’t believe any woman would give Ollie the light of day. Ollie has done no work to make himself fuckable.

(If any young men are out there reading this, this would never happen to someone like Ollie. He doesn’t deserve to be with anyone the way he’s acted.)

I’m interested in learning more of Dani’s motivation. She’s never really been likeable, (honestly I’d feel sorry for her child) and she definitely is not working with any kind of logic here, or even some basic sense. But if she is motivated by whore-mones, is she going for a corrupt-the-innocent kink? Ollie doesn’t seem innocent. I would think a shy, maybe even a reluctant guy would be better, Does she want to be treated like a cum dump? I think Anton should come back. Is she looking to mother this child into a man? Maybe that’s where it’s going but I’ve missed the build up.

I know this comment is quite critical. I respect you as a writer so I felt compelled to offer my thoughts. It’s just one person’s opinion, though.

I look forward to the next chapter. I appreciate you, SK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue. Dani may have found more than somebody to blow, and eventually, the "nerd" could give her a big belly, like the blonde she saw... THEN, she can find a person that really wants her, the mother of his baby, and true happiness...

budgie2012budgie2012about 1 month ago

Even without explicit sexual intercourse, this is once again a very erotic story that makes you really want to read the sequel! A perfect build-up of erotic tension, hopefully the sequel will come soon. Thank you very much!

chansen1chansen128 days ago

@SK: Very good build-up as always. I just hope we don't have to wait another 6 months for the conclusion to this chapter :)

I'm so happy Ollie got a second chance, even though he was wearing a giant sign over his head screaming "Friendzone me!" He's reacting pretty much like any other guy of his "type" would in that situation. I hope she can make him mature somewhat.

Also, the "Bring a hot girl to DnD" trope is alive and well I see. I remember playing with a group back in 3.5 where we had a rule stating that if you brought a hot girl to a session to play, you'd get an epic level bard character as reward. The reasoning being that it would take massive amounts of charisma to accomplish. No one ever cashed in ;)

@anon: You're right of course. This wouldn't happen in real life. Just like no woman would ever work in a place like Pandora's Box without at least an IUD. Or the characters' perceived notion of human fertility versus actual data. It's all part of the suspension of disbelief.

Whether Ollie "deserves" to be with someone based on his actions (or lack thereof) is totally up for debate. But you're exactly right in saying no woman would ever give him the light of day. His actions and mindset are, just like you put it, a very accurate portrayal of a certain subsection of young males (some of whom fall within the "incel" category). The salient point here is not whether such a guy would get with a girl like Dani IRL (he obviously wouldn't) but whether you as a reader can suspend your disbelief enough to find that particular trope erotic. That's naturally an individual matter.

I agree with you that in a vacuum, this storyline would be unbelievable. But within the context of a world where magical things like "no child support" or "100% conception rates" can occur, this storyline fits right in.

I do however completely agree with you that it would be very satisfying to see Dani's motivations. Is she really just that slutty? Or is it some elaborate way of getting back at Ryan?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Just get her pregnant alreadyyy

musicankanemusicankane19 days ago

Gonna be honest, I think breaking this up into two parts wasn't the way to go. I'd much rather wait longer for a more "complete" experience in a given chapter than just have a story abruptly end with no real payoff. I understand your thought process and your consideration for the readers and the wait it's been for this next part of the story, but people can wait and impatience is their problem not yours.

Great series, great writing. Don't worry about the waits between releases, just release when you think it's ready.

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnui5 days ago

yeah ollie definitely gives incel lol (he seems harmless though so who cares it's only a problem if you're dangerous!) BUT I think she can fix him 😭 I'm serious there's good chemistry/bants here I like it. she's clearly oddly drawn to him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexKettle@SexKettle
A page for the smuttier stuff I write. 'Pandora's Box' is a series about an increasingly slutty college girl named Daniella Cruz, detailing her sexual escapades both inside and outside the eponymous Pandora’s Box, a risqué and highly exclusive cabaret club. These misadventure...