All Comments on 'Daniel and His Mother Ch. 01'

by FilthyFantasy

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Confused

No Incest , assault ,imprisonment and intimidation. I thought this was a erotic site but instead I get CSI. I would suggest a different direction for future chapters or maybe just put a quick end to this train wreck.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Very erotic

I thought there was hidden agenda with masturbation obsession and then the bare bottom spanking confirms it. Mother desires son but doesn't know how to seduce him or can't consciously admit it. The no towels in bathroom and comment about seeing him naked was perfect. Masterfully crafted story that could go on forever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sam

One of the best

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 5 years ago
Wrong category, that is if any category would fit.

What's the point of the story? Not to entertain, because it didn't entertain me.

I can't imagine where your story fits in Literotica, perhaps Non-Erotic. It certainly isn't Incest, though it could fit in Taboo, or what should be taboo for its abusive and traumatizing theme.

Do you consider it sexual? There's nothing sexual about it.

It's not written badly, but for me it's a thoroughly disturbing and not enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please don't continue...

This is TOTAL Dogshit!

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 5 years ago
Lame

He's a massive wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What the...?

Horrible start and do us all a favor, do not continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yuk

Aweful story. Wrong category. Keep say job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

YOU GAVE ME TUMOR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so why is this incest taboo should be in horror he needs to go to the councellor at school and tell them about the abuse she is putting on him don't let the maniac away with it any longer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
horrible

that dude would be justified in killing his mother. Zero eroticism. Just awful

washdog10washdog10about 5 years ago
Ridiculous

The start of this story borders on the asinine. The son in this story deserves everything his crazy ass mom does to him because he is such a weak-kneed excuse for a young adult. He is old enough to stand up to this crazy bitch and don't give me the crap about respecting his mom because respect is a two-way street and she clearly has no respect for him. I am however prepared to see where the next chapter takes us as this chapter is devoid of anything that might lead one to believe this is an erotic story involving mother/son incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep It Going

My dick is so hard just anticipating the follow-up portions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Insane

First stupid story I ever had the misfortune of perusing here.

Don't give up your day job.

You've got the mechanics of a good writer, but your imagination is somewhere I do not wish to go. What a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
IT'S NOT A TUMOR!

Sorry. Had to go "Arnie" on the individual who said you gave him a tumor. Fairly well written, although it could use a bit more editing and refining. The subject matter, while not wholly incest/taboo yet, is intense. He's coming across to me as a young man who deep down wants to be dominated by his mother, possibly at a truly subconscious level. I, for one, am enjoying this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bad beginning

The only way this story could improve is if the son grew a set and turned the tables on his Mommy Dearest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Utter trash

Utter trashNTxhsm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wtf

This story isn't even worthy of print. A mother who is a quack disguising it as religion. Did you forget what this site is for?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Load of rubbish

Rubbish

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 5 years ago
Confused

If there a next chapter or two, I hope Daniel grow balls or become an alpha male. This first part was frustrating to read. Just being honest

Lucka478Lucka478about 5 years ago

How the hell did she drag him outside and tie him down without him waking up? Is he a narcoleptic midget that doesn't weight more then a five years old? The story is mostly well written except that part even if the theme doesn't really appeal to me. Unless he grows some balls this story will be more about mentally disturbed people than incest.

TacobenderoneTacobenderoneabout 5 years ago

Try a little harder. Erotic story this is not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was trash.

Lame concept. What a bitch

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 5 years ago

give him a break. it's a interesting concept, just needs a little bit more experience with writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

There has not been a single thing in this first chapter that could be remotely construed as erotic. I won't bother reading the next chapter. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lame!!! Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

I love this. Excellent chemistry!!! - Keep it coming. Pay no attention to those who wish to trample you. It is indeed erotic, just look how much his mother is enjoying tormenting him. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

fightcancerfightcancerabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beating, domineering, tying up, emotional abuse???

And that’s erotic? And from the deep seated hypocrisy of the abuser. Interesting that this is a common theme in other writing by this author. Abusive is not attractive. Flagrantly wounding behavior - emotional, physical, or psychological - is repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'm sorry but if my mother ever acted like that towards me, she'd be headed for a very early grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a nonsens!

He is 18 and bigger and stronger then she so what?! And if he wouldnt punch his mother he can always go to the police and report her! She will be at a nut house or at a prison very fast! (He had his back to the ground and tried to move but was unable to as both his hands and feet were restrained with rope - false imprisonment)! Even its a fantasy you let your protagonist act like an idiot! I hope you got no childhood trauma!

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

Wait ... where was the erotisism?

Roz87Roz87over 2 years ago

Not sure why this story is getting such low reviews! It must be some insecure boys?

The writing is really good and I like the pacing of his mom is slowly corrupting him. Well done, 5/5 from me.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

This isn't femdom this is just abuse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a sick ass story about a mothers abuse of her son don't waste you time reading I got to chapter 5 and it's still sick just wanting the mother to get caught, Some of the comments are just as sick as the story whats wrong with you idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fucking ass

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It seemed like English isn't your first language as it read like an Asian had written it.

Also there was no eroticism just pure abuse.

I don't think I can read anymore of this drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilthyFantasy@FilthyFantasy
Hello, and welcome to my kinky worlds! I write mostly incest and domination related stories, (more frequently femdom than maledom but not exclusively.) If you like my stories I'd love it if you let me know by favoriting them and commenting on them as it brightens my day when...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES