All Comments on 'Daniel and His Mother Ch. 02'

by FilthyFantasy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Daniel justice

Please, please, have Daniel get justice.

Have him make his mother as his bitch. We can see that Daniel is close of snapping, and I wish to see that day to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what happens next

does Daniel get revenge or put his mother in her place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just stop

This really is the opposite of erotic. Get a therapist.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
She was still topless

Really made story so much more exciting to me. Please keep writing this realistic beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This so sick.

Why doesn’t Daniel’s mommy just entice her son so they can have consensual safe sex? All this guilty consciences,torment, she is making what could be pleasurable disgusting. Please if you are going to write under the taboo title, then your subject matter is wrong.

mike1960mike1960about 5 years ago
keep it going

i'm really enjoying the build up for this story ==the way things are escalating between Daniel and his mom has really got me hooked and i can hardly wait to see which one of them gives into their base desires 1'st and where it goes from their.

phobosukphobosukabout 5 years ago
keep on writing

I'd rather a bit less degradation from her but its still a hot story and 5 stars. I look forward to the denouement

JBinGAJBinGAabout 5 years ago

Great storytelling and attention to detail. I'm really looking forward to when he winds up and clocks the b---h LOL ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Drown the bitch

What a sick fuckin mother should drown or smother her. If he had any balls

JackinSonJackinSonabout 5 years ago
Awesome

The build up is awesome. I can't wait to read the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep It Going...

Very well written, I do hope it leads to a little more degradation on Daniel, especially in a sexual way.....

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 5 years ago
Mind games!

I’m trying to give this story a chance but I have big doubts! Not into fem domination especially where the mother mind fucks him big time and he’s becoming psychologically disturbed. Honestly I hope he shows some aggression towards her becomes more authoritative too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This sucks

Why is this a abuse story on a erotic site ? Nothing about this is sexy or erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep going

I’m seeing lots of negative comments about how this isn’t erotic or how they’d want Dan to rebel. I wouldn’t worry about those. Write the story that you want to write and express yourself. I personally have loved every word. Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
love it

the build up is great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lucky Boy

This is so hot. Can't wait to find out what his sexy mom comes up with next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope he grows some balls

And turn the tables on his mom & bones her like there is no tomorrow!

Until she begs for cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So we've got mental and physical abuse. Thought that the boy would grow a pair but it looks like this author is going to take his balls and throw them away. Can already see the pastor Fucking the mom and then the son. Sorry but sissy losers ain't my thing. Thought we'd get to see the son grow a spine but I can see where this is going. Won't be continuing I'm afraid. Carry on though as you do seem to have readers who like this kind of thing. 2* as you do have writing talent. But the sissy boy content ain't for me. D Laron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Do you even know what this category is for?

Where the hell is the incest? Six pages and two parts of pure bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best erotic story on the internet

Please don't care about the negative comments, for me this story is a real a work of art, one of my favourite stories of all time. I really hope you'll continue and I can't wait to read the sequel. I wonder how long it will take for the son to get involuntary full erection from massagging his mommy's hot body and get scolded and punished for his perverted behaviour. Probably, in the long term, mom will get a lot sexier and fitter with all the workout she attends and Daniel won't be able to to not notice her progress and become more and more attracted to her, to the point of obsession. One only suggestion i can make: I would have preferred if, in the end of this second chapter, when he massaged his mom's sexy feet, he did that on his knees, with his mom's panty crocth right in his face and her bare huge jugs above his head as a symbol of her dominance over him; this could have maden the massage even more disturbing for Daniel, because, logically, in order to avoid to look directly at her pussy and her bare tempting breast , he would have been obliged to really concentrate his attention at her feet and yet looking at her sexy feet couldn't prevent him from getting strangely exitced and freaked out at the same time. Anyway, I really, really, really love your work. this is something new and unique. thank you very much to have shared it.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 5 years ago

getting better. can't wait to find out what Mom has in store next. I'm sure that the gym and filthy are come into play.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where is sex?

That's ecchi not hentai if you get me. I read both Ch and there is not even sex in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF

Can someone explain to me what this means:

'I'm legitimacy impressed Daniel."

fightcancerfightcanceralmost 5 years ago
Thanks!!

Amazing story!! This series of one of the best of all time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Funny Situation

Love the story. I found it rather comical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Its only a slapstick comedy!

He is 18years old and you let him act like an idiot! Why didn't he punch the psychotic slut till she begs for merci! Or when he can't beat his own mother why didn't he go to the police and report her? Or is your nonsens exciting for a handful reader and thats your satisfaction??!!

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

maybe an erotic website isnt the right place for this story

Roz87Roz87over 2 years ago

So far this is a great femdom story with really proper buildup. I understand the ratings are low because people want a "quick fix" but this is a nice change of pace for me.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

I've needed a really good story for awhile now, and they're quiet a few on here, but this story actually makes me feel the anger of the son and then the confusion side of what in the hell the mother is trying to do. You have written this story very well up to this point and I'm eager to read more in the next part as you have drawn me into your writing quiet well...so far, so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilthyFantasy@FilthyFantasy
285 Followers
Hello, and welcome to my kinky worlds! I write mostly incest and domination related stories, (more frequently femdom than maledom but not exclusively.) If you like my stories I'd love it if you let me know by favoriting them and commenting on them as it brightens my day when...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES