Daniel and His Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh...that feels sooo good." she whispered as he squeezed her big soft bags of fat.

"Mmh...But stop. Stop! It's not right to do this." she said suddenly.

Daniel quickly let go off her breast and looked surprised at her, 'Had mom suddenly grown a conscious?' he wondered.

But to his disappointment it didn't appear like she had, "Don't stop massaging me altogether hunny." she clarified, "Just don't squeeze the fatty parts like that anymore okay?"

"Okay." Daniel said, feeling confused.

"It feels a little too good hunny, I'm not sure God would approve." mom said with a tremor in her voice.

Daniel thought if there was a god then there's probably a lot of other things about her behaviour he wouldn't approve of as well.

He continued massaging her breast until she wanted him to stop. When she finally did she asked him to massage her belly instead; which he also did. After that she turned around and presented him with her rear view.

Daniel actually felt relieved, now that she couldn't see his face he didn't have to put on a face like he wasn't hating the situation. Predictably mom asked him to rub her back first, it was probably the only area of her body that needed to be massaged. Maybe that was also why she quickly asked him to move over to her butt.

As he oiled her large butt up he was again taken aback by the size of it. It didn't look this massive when she was standing up but when she was lying down it looked huge.

He was not sure how that worked but tried to not think about it as it was his mother's.

He ran his hands through her buttcheeks and squeezed them like he was ordered to, she pulled down her panties so he could access more of her butt and moaned loudly in response to his involuntary groping. It all went down the way he expected but then all of a sudden she said something he did not see coming.

"Slap them!" she said in between moans.

"What?" he asked, doubtful that he had heard right.

"Slap them!" she said louder this time.

"But..."

"Just do it Daniel!" she ordered and arched her butt towards him.

And Daniel obeyed, what choice did he have? He slapped her butt several times and couldn't help watching how it jiggled in response to his slaps.

He felt a shameful twitch in his nether region and looked away, he slapped her butt each time she called it out but refused to look at it anymore.

Eventually she had enough of getting slapped and pulled her panties back up.

She told him to massage her thighs and he did so until she told him not to stop.

Daniel figured they were done, he stood up and walked towards the door but heard mom calling him back.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked with a smile toying on her lips, she had turned around in bed and Daniel inavertedly looked at her huge breasts hanging heavily against the top of her stomach.

He didn't have time to answer her original question before she scolded him, "Bad boy!" she said angrily and flung a pillow at him.

"How dare you look at your mother's tits as if they were your play things?"

Daniel stammered, "I...I wasn't...I...I didn't."

"Oh yes you did! Don't lie to your own mother!" she said sternly.

Daniel lowered his eyes and apologized, it was the only thing he could think of that might calm her down, "I'm sorry mom." he said pathetically.

"Come back here." she said, all of a sudden in a playfully tone of voice.

Daniel looked up from his feet and saw how she signaled with her hand for him to join her in the bed.

He really didn't want to but obeyed, sitting himself down at the bottom of her bed.

"I understand that you find my breasts fascinating Daniel." she said kindly, "And it's normal for a young man to be infatuated with his own mother." she said and caressed her hair.

Daniel instinctively felt like protesting but closed his mouth shortly after opening it.

"But it's important that you don't give in to those temptations." she said calmly.

"We are after all not married and all sexual interactions between non-married individuals is forbidden, the Bible is very clear on this. So you must not look at my sexual parts Daniel."

Daniel felt furious, here he was being scolded for looking at his mother's tits when she had no problem making him rub them with oil. The hypocrisy almost became too much to bear but he reminded himself again that nothing good would come from arguing with her; it would only give her more reason to punish him.

She must've taken his silence as obedience since she moved on, "What I was going to ask you, before you sinned, was to give me a foot massage." she said and smiled.

Daniel looked disgusted down at her feet and began subconsciously to shake his head.

Mom didn't even wait for him to agree before placing her feet in his lap, "Don't make a fuzz hunny, it won't take long at all." she said.

She tossed him the oil bottle and leaned back in bed, "Now go ahead and lube them up real good baby." she said and purred.

Now Daniel again found himself in a situation where he had to massage a body part of his mother he wanted to have nothing to do with. He kept his eyes focused on the wall and tried to imagine the feet he massaged was somebody else's but with little success.

After about ten minutes she told him that he was done and this time he more or less ran out of the room to avoid being asked to do anything else. He washed his hands, went to his bedroom and closed the door. His bed had never looked so inviting and he sunk down on it feeling exhausted, he took a deep breath and it felt like it was the first breath he had taken since getting out of bed this morning.

Daniel laid in his bed for a while and felt himself begin to drift away from consciousness when he all of a sudden remembered that he still had to cook dinner. He groaned and checked out the clock, it was almost half past six. He only had thirty minutes before he would have to start preparing dinner, and he didn't even have a recipe yet. With a pained groan he pulled himself out of bed and went into the kitchen to see what he had to cook with. Before he could even get there however he encountered his mother in the hallway, she was still topless and Daniel yet again accidentally looked at her large breasts.

"Daniel!" he heard his mother yell at him as he went into the kitchen.

She followed him into the kitchen, "What have I told you about staring at my breasts?" she asked scoldingly.

Daniel felt tired and frustrated, he needed to focus on preparing dinner and felt like he didn't have time for mom's crazy behaviour right now.

"If you don't want me to sin why do you walk around topless?" he asked.

"Oh!" mom said and put her hands on her hips, "So now you get to tell me how I should be dressed in my own house is that it?" she asked challengingly.

"No, sorry mom." Daniel quickly said as he checked the fridge for food.

Mom calmed down but was still a bit upset, "Maybe I should walk around like this more often to test your ability to resist looking?" she asked.

Daniel stopped in his tracks, he did not like that idea one bit but didn't know how he could persuade her to change her mind. He tried the only thing he could think of that might work; religion.

"I think it would be easier for me to be free of sin if you wore a bra mom." he said cautiously.

But mom would have none of it, "Life isn't always easy Daniel, it's actually mostly hard!" she said lecturingly.

"I've come to realize that." Daniel said solemnly and sighed.

"Oh, you've known no hardship yet young man! Come back to me when you're left to raise a child alone and buried your parents and we can talk."

No thought gave Daniel greater joy than to bury his parents, or his 'parent' as he only had one. He didn't say that however and he could tell by the look of mom's face that she had already made up her mind so there was no point in arguing.

When he didn't say anything back mom turned around and walked out of the kitchen with her nose in the air and her breasts swinging freely, leaving him on his own.

Daniel sighed of relief as he could now think. He found some minced meat in the fridge and decided to make a dish around that. He went back to his room and discovered a recipe he thought looked relatively easy. He rested in his bed for a few minutes before going back out into the hallway.

Mom was nowhere to be seen which of course was always welcome and he was able to make it into the kitchen without being flashed. He began preparing the dish in solitude but when he was about halfway done mom decided to ruin his life some more with her presence.

"How's it going?" she asked nosily as she walked up behind him.

She was standing so close to him he could feel her nipples against his back and knew she was still topless.

"Good." he answered mechanically and took a step forward to get away from her nipples.

To his relief she didn't linger behind him but went to sit down at the table, he heard her fiddle with her phone and he relaxed. If she hoped her presence would bother him to the point that he would screw up dinner she was wrong, Daniel was very satisfied with how the food looked when he announced it was ready.

They sat down at the table, prayed and ate mostly in silence. Mom complimented his cooking but it meant nothing to him. Once he had eaten up he did the remaining dishes and went straight to bed even though the clock wasn't even eight o'clock yet. He was as exhausted as he'd ever been, perhaps except for that one night he slept outside in the cold.

------

To be continued...

-----------------------------------------

If you're still reading I'd like to take the opportunity to ask you to rate and/or comment on the story as your feedback is most welcome. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------