Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night Ch. 03

Story Info
The boys and the girls pair off.
17.1k words
4.75
19.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel woke with his arm under someone. As the fog of sleep lifted, he remembered vividly the day before. His wife taking complete and total control over him. His ass being turned cherry red by the spanking to end all spankings in order to teach him his place. His lips on his wife's girlfriend's pussy to suck out his boyfriend's cum. Two hours on his knees eating his wife out in a public movie theater.

I have a boyfriend, he mused to himself, still partially asleep. He shifted and woke up some more to see Liam's back in his face. He realized that he was spooning his well-built and well-endowed boyfriend. The word still sounded odd to him, but he liked the potential of it.

Where the hell are the girls? Again, he thought. He sat up, gently removing his arm from under his sleeping boyfriend's firm body. Liam stirred anyways.

As he sat up, he saw that his wife and Ally were sitting in the oversized chair, the one that he both blown Liam in and gotten a blowjob from Liam two nights before. They were intently watching the boys as they woke up. Ally was sitting across Jamie's lap and they were playing with each other's pussies.

"Hi handsome," greeted Jamie with a smile. Her finger sliding around on the lubricated, bald surface of Ally's clit.

"Hey baby," replied Daniel. "What's up ladies?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing," she intoned with a sly grin. "Why don't you use the bathroom before I give you your chores for the morning," she asked. Daniel understood that it was really a command.

At this point Liam was fully awake and sat up himself as Daniel moved off the bed towards the bathroom.

"You too babe," Ally stated as she rubbed Jamie's clit and slipped her finger into her tight hole. "Go and relieve yourself so we can get the day started."

Liam followed Daniel to the bathroom and they both use the toilet together. There wasn't anything to hide at this point.

"How long do you think they have been awake," asked Liam.

"No idea, but it's kinda creepy they watched us sleep," replied Daniel as he washed his hands and wiped his face. "But I'm sure they have a plan that will involve further servitude."

Liam smiled. "Probably right on that one"

The boys returned to the master bedroom to see their goddess wives in the same position, their fingers circling and rubbing each other's clits and lightly making out. The boys watched as their lips kissed and caressed each other. They marveled at the soft feminine nature of each woman and the raw sexuality that they each exuded.

The women broke their kisses to look at their husbands. They took in their masculine looks, their firm bodies, their semi hard, massive cocks and they appreciated the love that each man displayed for their respective wife. They had a plan to expand and explore their relationships. The boys would love it and they knew it.

Ally looked Daniel in the eye, catching his gaze.

"Daniel, I would like to see you fuck my husband in the ass. I want to watch as you fill his tight ass with your hot cum. I want to hear your moans and grunts as you plaster his insides with your huge loads."

She paused and looked at Liam, "Liam, I want to watch you get drilled by your boyfriend. I want to hear his balls slap against your ass as he thrusts his huge cock into you with reckless abandon. Can you both do that for me?" Ally asked.

"Me too," chimed in Jamie. "I want to see that too."

The boys answered in unison, excited by the prospect of fucking each other, "yes goddess."

Liam got on the bed on all fours. He arched his back to give Daniel a better angle of his asshole. He was getting used to being fucked in the ass. Daniel grabbed some lube from the night stand and took his place behind his boyfriend.

The girls watched with rapt attention, fingers still slipping and sliding around their wet pussies, as Daniel lubed up his now rock-hard cock. He rubbed the length of his shaft with the lube and poured a generous amount on the head. He also lubed up Liam's ass.

Daniel placed his spongy cock head at the entrance of Liam's asshole and once the tip of his raging hard cock was set, he moved his hands to his lover's hips to get better leverage. The girls and Liam all held their breath slightly as Daniel pushed his sizable cock into Liam's tight and not so virgin anymore ass.

Liam felt Daniel's cock at his entrance. He tensed somewhat but forced himself to relax when he felt Daniel's hands on his hips. His own dick was beyond hard. He was leaking precum like a madman. He wanted nothing more than his boyfriend's cock in his ass.

He felt his ass give way to the steel rod of Daniel's phallus. He felt his ass split to accommodate Daniel's girth as he was slowly impaled. For his pleasure but also for his goddess wife's pleasure, he thought.

Daniel slowly slid his raging hard cock in to Liam's eager ass. The girls watched as Liam's ass greedily ate inch after inch of Daniel's cement hard cock until his trimmed public hairs rested on Liam's smooth nearly hairless ass cheeks.

Ally could see Daniel's balls hanging in between Liam's legs, almost touching Liam's balls. She could see the concentration in Liam's face as his ass accepted Daniel's size and girth. She was so turned on by it. She was unconsciously rubbing Jamie's clit faster and harder.

Jamie was watching her husband as he pulled his cock almost fully from his lover and then began to thrust into Liam. She was getting wetter and hornier seeing the man she loved plow another man. It was a display of power and it made her hot.

After Daniel was certain Liam was fine with his cock, he began to fuck him in earnest. He stopped thinking about the girls watching and concentrated on how Liam's tight asshole squeezed the length of his cock as he thrusted in and out. He felt Liam's hard abs under his fingertips as he gripped him for leverage. He thought of what this beautiful man now meant to him and he wanted to fuck him hard and plant his own seed deep inside him because of that growing bond between them.

Daniel's pace quickened. He was now slamming his rock-hard cock into Liam's little tight ass with all his might. The sounds of his grunts and his balls slapping his boyfriend ass filled the room. Liam lowered his head to the bed to let Daniel in even deeper than he already was.

Liam felt the passion and his own growing bond with Daniel as he was split open over and over again. He glanced up to see his wife furiously rubbing Jamie's clit and staring at his being taken with singular attention. Jamie was likewise watching Daniel pound his boyfriend like nothing she had seen before. She felt Ally stiffen in the beginnings of an orgasm while the boys went at it on the bed.

As Ally began to cum under Jamie's touch, Daniel felt he was close. Looking up and seeing Ally's open-mouthed moans and her shaking body as she came somewhat quietly sitting in his wife's lap put him over the edge. He grunted and moaned loudly. Yelling Liam's name, he unloaded a massive load in to his ass. He coated the entire inside of Liam's ass with his hot spunk. Spurt after spurt came out.

Liam felt warmth explode in his ass. He knew that Daniel had cum. It was amazing for him to be a receptacle for another man's cum. As Daniel's spurts subsided and the grip he had on his hips loosened he looked at his wife to see her slowly come down from her orgasm. She was still shaking slightly, and Jamie was gently rubbing her tits and nipples. Ally had forgotten completely about Jamie's pussy once her orgasm began.

Once Daniel was sure he was done filling Liam full of his semen he pulled his semi rigid cock out of his boyfriend's ass with an audible plop. This sound brought the girls back to reality from their connected post orgasm haze. Jamie was beginning to realize that she was also forming a special and strong bond with her new girlfriend.

Daniel pulled Liam up to a kiss and placed his hand on Liam's cock, stroking it slowly. Liam felt his loosened asshole leak some of Daniel's massive load out and it began to dribble down his ass.

"No!" called Ally. "Don't touch Liam's cock please. Liam, go clean yourself up in the bathroom and follow Jamie downstairs."

Daniel jerked his hand away when he heard Ally say no and they broke their kiss to look at their goddess wives. Ally rose from her seat on Jamie's lap and pointed to the bathroom to accentuate her point.

Jamie also rose and stated, "Daniel, you will go and lay on the massage table we set up," indicating where the girls had set up their portable massage table. Daniel hadn't noticed it earlier.

Liam didn't think twice. He pecked Daniel once more and moved to the bathroom to clean himself up. Jamie came over to the bed and playfully spanked Daniel's ass cheek and then left the room. She called from the door, "I'll be downstairs Liam" on her way out.

Seeing that everyone else was in motion, Daniel got off the bed and moved to the massage table. He laid down face up and waited for Liam to leave the room and head downstairs as well.

Alone with Ally, he raised one eyebrow in interest. Understanding the gesture, she answered his unspoken question.

"I used to be an aesthetician and Jamie wanted you cleaned up for today's activities."

She uncovered a series of warmed wax bowls. It dawned on Daniel that he was going to be waxed bald. Somewhat apprehensive of waxing from previous experience he asked.

"How much is coming off?"

"All of it," answered Ally, "except your arm hair and your eyebrows. But don't worry I'm very good and it won't hurt as much as you think it might."

Sighing and resigning himself to his fate, Daniel laid back on the table and prepared to be waxed.

45 minutes later, Daniel realized that Ally was true to her word. It wasn't painless by any means, but it wasn't as bad as he remembered or as he had feared. He was now hairless from the eyebrows down.

She had removed his chest and armpit hair, all his pubic hair and leg hair as well as his ass hair. She waxed his face and removed the short beard and she shaped his brows to a more feminine look, but one that looked androgynous on Daniel.

She instructed him to shower with special soap she provided him and then come back out to the bedroom for follow up care. Daniel had no idea where this was going but he was excited to see as he went off to shower.

Once Liam had joined Jamie downstairs, she had promptly locked his cock up. Sliding the cage around his cock, she said, "I know it's a bit weird me doing this for you, but Ally asked me to. She did want you running around unlocked for too long."

Liam was unsure why, but it wasn't sexual when Jamie locked his cock in a steel cage. It was when Ally did it, but he felt so devoted to her it didn't faze him when Jamie locked his semi hard cock in the cage and placed the key on the table for Ally when she came down.

They busied themselves making a cold breakfast for everyone and tidying up the downstairs. It was a bit of a disaster after two days of fucking and fun. There were paddles, lingerie, butt plugs and lots of semen everywhere. Jamie directed Liam what to do and they worked together with some small talk here and there.

As Liam got to know Jamie better he understood that Jamie filled a niche for Ally that he never could. He hoped that Ally and Jamie would flourish together, just like he hoped that he and Daniel would flourish in a fulfilling relationship. This was a large shift in mentality for Liam, but not an unwelcome one. He wanted his wife happy and he knew that it would take Jamie as well as himself to do that.

Jamie was having similar thoughts. She figured that Liam would provide a type of companionship that her lovely husband needed but that she couldn't provide. She was happy that Liam appeared to be a kind and funny guy. Hot too.

As Jamie and Liam were cleaning up their weekend escapades, Daniel finished his shower and presented himself to Ally again. She sat in front of him and promptly locked his cock in a steel cage. She looped the ring over his balls and added a steel stretcher to his ball sack, making it harder for his balls to tighten and thus harder to cum.

"This is what your wife asked me to add," she informed him as she finished and stood up.

"I figured as much," Daniel replied. After the waxing he wasn't hard at all, the sting still resonating over most of his body, even if it was fading fast.

"Sit down please," Ally asked Daniel.

Once seated she worked on his brows with tweezers, trimming them down to look androgynous but easily feminine if he were properly prepared. She examined most of his hot spots for any strays and cleaned up any areas she missed.

"Now that you are smooth we are going to paint you up," she stated with a grin.

She pulled out a professional grade UV nail polish set light and went to work painting Daniel's toe nails bright bubblegum pink and setting the same color pink acrylic nails on both his hands. Once they were set she moved on to his face.

She used bombproof hot pink lip stain to color his lips and a light pink rouse for his cheeks. She added a glittery pink eye shadow and high-volume mascara and eyeliner. She slid on a few costume jewelry pieces to his fingers to complete the transformation.

After she was finished, she presented the clothes that had been laid out for him. There was a pink corset with attached garters, a set of pink crotchless panties, striped pink and black thigh highs, a pink lockable choker collar and a set of 4-inch pink peep toe stilettos.

Daniel dressed himself mostly, but Ally helped where he needed some assistance, especially in lacing the corset tightly. Once he was fully dressed Ally gasp in admiration at his transformation.

She took Daniel's hand and turned him to face the full-length mirror in his bedroom. Before him was a highly feminize version of himself. He could never pass as a female, but he felt sexy as hell and as feminine as he ever had. A broad smile spread across his pink glossy lips.

"Jamie said that you would appreciate being feminized," said Ally with a genuine smile. "I'm glad you like it. Now come with me."

Ally turned her firm, beautiful naked ass and marched downstairs. Daniel trotted along behind as best he could in his heels, with his panty clad ass swaying with each step.

Jamie heard them coming downstairs and ordered Liam to kneel at her feet with his hands behind his back. He complied without really a second thought.

Ally walked up to Jamie and kissed her lightly. She noticed that the downstairs had been cleaned up and looked nice again. She bent down and kissed Liam as well.

"Thank you for your hard work," she said.

As Daniel entered the room all eyes went to him and his transformation. Daniel walked carefully towards his wife, heel to toe, with the light taping of his pink stilettos tapping on the hard wood as he walked.

Liam's jaw dropped somewhat. Having never seen anything quite like it, he decided immediately that he like it. His cock immediately tried to harden in its steel confines causing him to wince.

"Kneel next to Liam," ordered Jamie to Daniel. He complied without a word.

"You look good baby," She continued, "and I think Liam agrees." Indicating his slack jaw. Liam just stared. He wanted nothing more than to fuck the feminized man kneeling next to him.

Ally chuckled and grabbed a bag that had been placed on the kitchen counter. She pulled a red ball gag out and slipped it into Liam's slack jaw, fastening it tightly behind his head.

Next, she put his day collar back on and locked it tight, leaving Liam with his cock securely locked in a tight steel cage, his mouth gagged and his ownership made known with his collar.

Daniel remained kneeling next to Liam, admiring the man's broad shoulders and firm body. He felt the hem of his crotchless panties edge into his ass as he kneeled, causing his cock to further harden against the steel of his cock cage.

Jamie took the bag from Ally and removed Daniel's ball gag, fitting it in between his hot pink glossy lips and pulling it tight behind his head. Next, she pulled a length of chain from the bag and a set of stainless steel circles with eyelets attached to each.

She attached one end of the chain to Daniels chastity cage, as the tip was hanging through the hole of the crotchless panties. She attached the other end to his choker collar. There was some play in it, but not much.

Jamie then took one of Daniels wrists and locked the steel circle around it with a click. Daniel realized they were steel cuffs. She did the same to other wrist. She then took each cuff and attached the eyelet of one cuff to other through a link in the chain.

Daniel's hands were now cuffed together and secured to the chain that connected his cock cage to his locked collar. He looked at his goddess wife with a questioning look, but all Jamie did was tap his ball gag with her finger and said, "trust me my love, this is what you have always wanted."

She then pulled out a pink leather leash from the bag. She attached it to Daniels choker collar, at the same point his chain was secured. She then let it dangle in front of him.

With both men kneeling, gagged and caged, Jamie felt they could begin the next phase of their evolving group relationship.

She pulled one last ball gag out of the bag and turned to Ally. She kissed her deeply and then slipped the ball into her mouth and fastened it closed. She then removed a purple lockable choker collar from the bag and tossed the empty bag aside.

Jamie placed it around Ally's neck and locked it closed with an audible click. Both of the boys were now confused and looking at each other as well as Ally and Jamie.

Liam was very confused. He had accepted that he would be his wife's submissive but he did not understand why his goddess was now collared and gagged. She still had his chastity key around her neck.

Jamie, seeing all the confused looks, took charge of the conversation. This was easy as she was the only one not gagged and she chuckled to herself at that thought.

"I'm going to spell out how our group relationship will work," She began as she led Ally to kneel in front her, next to Liam.

Taking stock of the three people in front of her gave Jamie a rush of pleasure and power. Her husband was as feminine as she had ever seen him. She was happy with herself to be able to give him this as she knew it was a deep fantasy of his for many years.

She looked at Ally and felt a rush of lust and passion for the younger woman. She wanted her. She wanted to give to her and to receive passion and attention from her. She realized then that she was really a bisexual woman and was glad to have found someone like Ally.

Jamie began, "Ally told me that she enjoys being Liam's goddess. Enjoys it so much that she wants it to never stop with him. She also knows that she is, at heart, a submissive woman. We talked about it at length this morning and she has decided to submit to me. By dominating Liam and submitting to me she feels she will be fulfilled romantically and sexually."

Jamie continued, "she also feels that Liam is a naturally dominant man. She knows that he will enjoy submitting her but she is worried that he will miss being dominant in bed. She wants him to be happy too."

"Knowing my husband as I do, I know Daniel is a naturally submissive sexual partner. He can be dominant at times and is masculine almost always, but likes to be dominated and feminine as well. We both felt that Daniel submitting to Liam would fulfill both of your sexual and romantic desires. Plus, it seems Daniel has grown fond of Liam and this would make Liam happy."

"So here is the nitty gritty: Daniel will submit to me and Liam. Liam will submit to Ally and Ally will submit to me. How those relationships will look will be up to each couple. Remember Ally is my girlfriend and Daniel and Liam, you are boyfriends."