Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," said Liam as he pulled Danielle away from the barstool.

The girls untangled themselves and Jamie went to sit on the barstool, with Ally following along.

Liam sat in Jamie's spot and motioned for Danielle to lay with his head on Liam's lap. Danielle laid on the couch and placed his head into Liam's lap, taking his flaccid cock back into his mouth as he idly began to suck it while watching Ally position herself across Jamie's knees, bare ass up.

Ally laid herself across Jamie's lap, her naked skin caressing Jamie's as she got in to position to let her mistress spank her bare ass.

Jamie caressed her smooth ass and told her, "I'm doing this so you understand that you serve me. I'm not big on spankings but you need to know what will happen if you disobey me."

"Yes, mistress," Ally replied. She was somewhat nervous having seen her hunk of a husband reduced to tears yesterday. She totally agreed with Jamie's thought though, she was her submissive and she shouldn't be treated any different from Liam or Daniel.

Ally's ass was virgin, just like Liam's had been. Jamie caressed her a few more times, feeling Ally's rapid heartbeat on her thigh.

SMACK!

The first strike came as a surprise to Ally. She cried out in pain as her ass instantly reddened. Jamie, knowing that she needed to push through her guilt of causing her girlfriend pain, continued at a steady pace.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Ally's ass jiggled with each strike. Her ass turned red quickly under the assault of her mistress's hand.

As Jamie alternated ass cheeks, Ally cried out in pain. Jamie instructed, "hold your cries or I will gag you."

Ally shut her mouth and whimpered with each slap to her ass. She couldn't deny the feeling of helplessness and submission as Jamie administered her spanking. She also couldn't deny that her pussy was dripping wet due to her submission and Jamie's repeated smacks to her bare ass.

As Jamie approached 20 smacks, Ally's ass was a nice shade of red. She was tearing up at causing her submissive such pain and could feel Ally quietly sobbing as she abused each ass cheek over and over.

Jamie stopped at 20, feeling that Ally now understood her place and would remember her spanking for a long while.

"I'm sorry baby," she cooed to her crying submissive as she pulled Ally upright and kissed her.

Ally sniffled a bit as she rose, feeling the lingering sting on her bare ass. She now understood what Liam had experienced yesterday and had more compassion for his situation. She felt truly submissive to Jamie now though and reflecting on that, she realized that the spanking was a success.

"It's ok mistress, it worked. I feel more submissive to you, just like the boys yesterday," assured Ally.

Jamie's kisses fell along her torso and tight tummy as Ally stood. She kissed up between her perfect c breasts and suckled each nipple. Jamie stood, and as she did, she wiped Ally's tears and, holding her face with both hands, kissed her plump lips deeply. Jamie let all the passion and budding love she felt for Ally out in her kiss.

Ally felt her mistress's compassion and love and responded by wrapping her dainty arms around Jamie's firm torso and pulling herself into her embrace. She allowed Jamie's tongue to invade her mouth and explore with wanton desire. A small moan of delight escaped Ally's mouth as she was given love and appreciation as aftercare to her spanking.

Throughout Ally's spanking Danielle's head remained in Liam's lap, his body spread over the couch, his master's tired and semi hard cock popping in and out of his mouth as he sucked lightly on Liam's massive cock head.

Liam's left hand rested on his little cum slut's head, as that is how he thought of Danielle now, especially when he was dressed as he was. He stroked his hair as he felt his cock slip in and out of Danielle's pretty pink mouth.

While Jamie rained a steady cadence spanking on Ally's bare ass, Liam felt Danielle's cock, still firmly locked in his steel chastity cage. His panties were soaked with precum. It was absolutely everywhere and beginning to run out of the saturated fabric and drip on the leather couch.

Liam took his fingers and scooped as much as he could up off the leather and off the tip of Danielle's cage and slathered it on Danielle's tight little asshole.

Admiring Danielle's cherry red ass, he slipped his lubricated fingers under his panties and lubed up his tight ass, slowing sliding one finger in and then the next. His ass was smooth and hairless.

Thinking of fucking it was getting him hard again. He scooped more precum from Danielle's panties and lubed his ass up some more until he was able to slide his index and middle finger all the way into his cum slut's tight ass.

Danielle continued to suck his master's cock as it hardened in his mouth. He could tell that Liam was still tired but his cock was getting harder the more he played with his ass. By the time that Liam's fingers were buried in Danielle's ass, his cock was nearly fully hard again.

Danielle reveled in the fact that he could turn on this hulking man so quickly. He quickly calculated that Liam had cum like five or six times in the last two days. That the thought of fucking his tight ass made his master hard again made Danielle feel sexy and desirable. It was this thought that helped him realize that Danielle would never go away. He liked the power to make Liam hard and wanted to explore it.

Both Liam, with his fingers in his cum slut boyfriend's ass and his cock in his pretty mouth, and Danielle, with his master's cock in his mouth and fingers probing his tight ass, watched with compassion and sympathy as Ally's ass was spanked red and somewhat raw. They both had experienced the same, Danielle twice, and could empathize with the forced feelings of submission and helplessness.

When Jamie finished with Ally and administered some aftercare, both Liam and Danielle were relieved that it seemed to bring them closer, as it had for Daniel and Liam, as well as for the boys with their goddesses yesterday.

Liam pulled his fingers from Danielle's ass and Danielle sat up, letting his master's cock fall from his mouth with a pop. Liam looked at Danielle and thought for a minute. Then he looked up at Jamie, who was still holding Ally.

"It feels wrong to use he and him when he's dressed en femme. any thoughts about calling him by female pronouns when he is Danielle?" asked Liam.

Jamie thought for moment, "no, I'm perfectly ok with that. He'll be a man most of the time with me anyways," she replied.

"Awesome," Liam exclaimed, somewhat enthusiastically. He turned to Danielle and said, "I don't plan on unlocking your cock today anyways so you might as well identify as a women for much of our time together. Plus, I've decided that your nickname with me will be 'my little cum slut'."

"Of course master, whatever you wish to call me is an honor," Danielle replied with a pink grin, "And my cock is yours to do with what you will. use it. keep it locked. as long as it pleases you to do so," he continued with exaggerated submissiveness.

Liam got up from the couch and as he walked to the kitchen he called, "put your gag back in your mouth and present your ass to me as an offering on all fours, in the middle the room, panties around your knees, facing your goddess and mine."

Jamie and Ally had moved to the other end of the sectional, with Ally's head in Jamie's lap and her body spread along the couch. Ally's fingers were slowly stroking Jamie's wet and swollen pussy while Jamie's right hand was lightly stroking Ally's hair and her left was knuckle deep in her sopping pussy.

As her painted and pretty up husband popped in his own ball gag and got on all fours with her back arched, Jamie reflected on the situation. She had never thought they would be here two days ago.

She had just wanted a night out with her husband as their marriage had gotten a bit stale. Now here she was having fully accepted her bisexuality as well as her dominant nature. She had a girlfriend, and a submissive girlfriend at that.

She had also accepted her husband's submissive and feminine nature. She knew that he would return to mostly normal tomorrow when he went to work, but she saw that he was happily obeying his new master and was readying himself to be impaled by Liam's massive tool he called a cock.

She was somewhat shocked at the rapid turn of events, but pleased that everything had fallen into place seamlessly. She understood that she was in control of this whole thing and took that responsibility seriously. She wanted her husband to be happy and for his relationship with Liam to be successful. She also wanted Ally to be happy and for their relationship to be successful.

This is my life now, she thought as she played with her girlfriend's labia lips, and it's a good one.

Danielle was on her hands and knees, as instructed by her master, with her gag in. She knew that Liam was going to ram his massive member into her ass in a minute. For some reason she was somewhat nervous. She had been fucked by him several times already but this would be the first time being fucked as his sub, as his Danielle, as his cum slut. She wanted to please him.

Danielle arched her back as much as she could when she heard Liam approach from the kitchen. He sported a rock-hard cock. It glistened with some lubrication from the kitchen. Danielle wondered briefly what it was as Liam knelt down behind her and dropped something on the carpet beside her foot.

She didn't have much time to contemplate because as soon as Liam was lined up, he impaled Danielle's ass on the entire length of his massive, almost 8-inch, cock. He entered her semi lubed ass in one rapid and fluid motion, grabbing her hips at the exact moment his cock stretched her tight ass open for his massive head to enter.

Liam had found Crisco cooking lube and realized that Danielle's ass was already a bit loose from his fingers so he could probably impale her in one thrust. He wanted to own that pretty body of hers more than he could remember wanting anything, other than his wife.

As Danielle's red, hand printed, ass slid into place on Liam's hips he realized that he was correct. The Crisco had allowed him to impale his boyfriend, or girlfriend, or whatever, in one thrust.

He could feel and hear Danielle's rapid breathing as she struggled to let her ass accommodate his massive dick. Liam's balls, saggy from all the sex and the warmth of the room, swung in between Danielle's legs and collided with her balls, still firmly trapped with the ball stretcher and the steel cage.

Danielle, gasping for air, couldn't believe that her master had managed to shove his entire cock in her ass in one massive thrust. She felt her still stinging ass settle into his pelvis, meaning she was impaled to the hilt, and she felt her master's balls swing and hit her balls. It was a powerful show of dominance. Danielle swooned and arched her back to give her man an even better angle.

Jamie and Ally were equally as impressed. Ally whispered, "wow" and Jamie agreed. She was two fingers deep in Ally's wet and lubricated snatch. And she was getting more turned on by Liam's wild and torrid domination of her husband. She began to finger fuck Ally more vigorously, matching Liam's rapid thrusts into Danielle's tight ass.

Liam did not waste time letting Danielle's ass get used to his girth inside her. He began to fuck her in earnest, immediately. So frenzied and fervent was Liam that Danielle felt the chain connecting her collar to her chastity cage swing wildly, along with her caged cock and isolated balls that swung forward and backwards with each mighty thrust. She lowered her face to the carpet to give Liam her ass. It was his ass now.

Liam pounded Danielle's ass like he was running a marathon. As he had recently cum, his stamina was impressive. As he pounded his boyfriend, sometimes girlfriend, he reflected that Crisco was a good choice for this. He slid his cock in and out of Danielle's not-so-tight-anymore ass over and over. Ramming his massive phallus into her with immense force every single time.

Liam's whole body was tense with sexual energy as he took out all his confusion and sexual conflict of the past several days on her ass. The room was filled with his rapid breathing, grunts of pleasure and the slaps of Danielle's red ass impacting Liam's thighs as he bottomed out every single thrust.

Danielle's pink acrylic nails dug into the carpet as she pointed the toes of her heels into the carpet for better traction against the brutal pounding that her boyfriend was giving her ass. She had never experienced anything like this before. She couldn't even remember fucking her wife this hard for this long before. She felt helpless under the onslaught of Liam's humongous cock on her well lubricated asshole.

Ally was getting close to an orgasm as she watched her husband unload all his animal lust into Danielle's ass. She had never seen him quite this turned on and she was happy that he was. Her fingers still worked Jamie's labia and clit but she was concentrated on her own orgasm as she got closer.

Jamie noticed that Ally's attention shifted and so she started to work Ally's g spot more. She slid her fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy and moved her other hand to Ally's nipple, rubbing it and pinching lightly. Her hands worked on autopilot to pleasure her sub while she watched her husband get his ass absolutely used and abused. She knew he was loving every single thrust from Liam's massive cock.

Danielle moaned loudly around the gag. Her ass was beginning to tingle with a feeling she had never felt before. She felt Liam's cock in all parts of her body. She felt the rhythmic swing of his balls slap hers. She felt her stinging ass smack into his thigh as the head of his cock drove deeply into her ass. It was wonderful. She truly felt like his cum slut and couldn't wait for him to cum in her ass, to fill her up and make her truly his cum slut. One load in her tummy, one in her ass.

Liam pistoned his massive, bulging cock into Danielle's tight ass for ten solid minutes. She had slight bruises from his hands gripping her hips so tightly while he assaulted her asshole with his rock-hard dick. Liam wasn't thinking, at least not conscious thoughts. His desire was simple, to own the pretty man that had given herself to him. He was operating on instinct and he planned on fucking Danielle so hard she would never forget and then planting his seed so deep it would never leak out.

Liam's mind came back to reality as his energy started to wane. He realized he was covered in sweat from impaling Danielle's ass for almost 15 minutes. She appeared to be somewhat out of it, her head on the carpet, her long pink nail dug in to keep from moving around. Liam had a thought when he felt his saggy ball sack hit Danielle's.

"Goddesses," he called to Jamie and Ally. Ally was approaching an orgasm and wasn't really listening but they both answered.

"Yes," they said in unison.

"Do you think that Danielle could have an anal orgasm?" Liam asked.

"See if you can make her cum with just your cock," a distracted Jamie replied. Her fingers moving rapidly into and out of Ally's snatch, rubbing her g spot and clit alternately.

Ally was on the edge when Liam interrupted her. She could feel Jamie's fingers inside her. She could feel her fingers teasing her nipples and she could feel the choker collar and the sting of the spanking on her bare ass still.

Thinking about her growing bond to her mistress put her over the edge. She came and her body shook as waves of pleasure cascaded over her, one right after another. She writhed as Jamie continued to finger her clit through her orgasm. She screamed out, "mistress. Jamie. oh god, Jamie my mistress!"

Ally's body was racked with waves of pleasure as Jamie continued to finger her. She enjoyed giving Ally pleasure and watching her feel good. As Ally's orgasm subsided she pulled her wet fingers from Ally's tight little pussy and stuck them both in her mouth. Jamie enjoyed the taste of her girlfriend. She then turned her attention back to her husband's brutal ass fucking.

The thought of making Danielle cum with only his cock up her ass gave Liam a new goal and a second wind. He was trying to figure out if he needed to change anything about his position when Ally screamed out in pleasure.

Hearing his goddess wife cum made him fuck Danielle's ass even harder. He was slamming his cock into her ass as fast as he possibly could. He wanted to make Danielle scream like that too. Too bad she's gagged he thought and chuckled to himself.

Having recovered somewhat from her orgasm, Ally watched, along with Jamie, Liam fuck Danielle beyond anything either of them had ever seen or experienced.

Danielle was on all fours but Liam's height had enabled him to pick her knees off the floor as he railed her ass with his titanium hard prick. The girls watched as he used Danielle as a masturbation sleeve over his cock. Holding her suspending in the air with his arms and his cock, he pistoned in and out of her body while at the same time sliding her forward and back again. This enabled him to impale her with the entire length of his cock with each thrust.

Liam's whole body was tense with energy. He had a goal. He was going to make his boyfriend cum by using only his cock. Lifting Danielle's ass in the air he pounded her for another 5 minutes, brutally fucking her ass, splitting it open time and time again. He was hoping that his cock head was rubbing Danielle's prostate with each stroke.

Liam was right. Danielle had left reality for a few minutes as her ass was brutally fucked for what seemed like forever. She felt pressure build in her ass, right behind her tightly locked cock. She came crashing back to reality when she realized that she was about to cum. She raised her head to look at her wife and began to moan as loudly as possible with a ball gag between her pink lips.

Jamie noticed Danielle's sudden burst of motion and heard her moans over Liam's grunts and her ass slapping against his thighs.

"Are you cumming baby?" she asked him.

Danielle nodded vigorously as her panties filled with a torrent of cum from her tightly locked cock and stretched balls. She felt spurt after spurt leave her balls as her master literally fucked the cum out of her balls and into her panties. She continued to moan and started to shake as her prostate continued to be stimulated by Liam's cock head rubbing it with each thrust.

"Are you cumming my little cum slut," Liam panted as he continued his assault on Danielle's ass.

Jamie answered for her as she could see Danielle was filling her panties up with cum and couldn't answer herself, "yes, she's cumming Liam. That's amazing."

"Good job babe," Ally encouraged, genuinely amazed and impressed that her husband had fucked the cum out of another man.

That was enough for Liam, he was spent. He had been holding back his orgasm with all his might and now that he had accomplished his goal, he came. It was a full body orgasm. He felt it in his toes as he came.

His cum exploded out of his dick and coated the inside of Danielle's ass in warm, gooey cum. After the first few spurts, Liam collapsed onto Danielle, who collapsed under the weight of her master.

Liam's cock was still firmly lodged up Danielle's well fucked ass as he came and came, and came some more. Spurt after spurt oozed out of his cock and into Danielle's waiting and willing ass. Danielle dug her pink nails deeper into the carpet as her own orgasm finished and she could feel Liam fill her ass with his sizable deposit of semen. She was now truly his little cum slut.

Danielle enjoyed the weight of her lover and master as he lay, completely spent from almost 20 minutes of nonstop pounding. His cock leaked the last of its cum deep into her ass and she could feel that her panties were completely full and soaked with her own cum that Liam had fucked out of her balls, even with them all locked up. She reached up with her hand and scratched his face with her long pink nails as to say, good job baby.