Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Jamie scream out in pleasure was enough for Liam. He buried his cock to the hilt in Danielle's ass, holding it there with his hands on her hips, and grunted loudly as he filled her up with rope after rope of his hot, gooey cum.

He didn't know where it came from but he came and came into his cum slut's ass for the second time in an evening. His body was rigid with pleasure as he felt his dick explode into her ass.

"God damn Danielle. I love your ass. I love your ass. I own your ass," he grunted and panted as his deposited a massive load of sticky white semen deep in her bowels.

Danielle felt her master unload his balls into her ass. Again. She continued to work her goddess's pussy as her ass was filled even more with her boyfriend's cum. She sucked even harder on Jamie's nipples as Jamie's orgasm subsided.

When Liam was done cumming in Danielle's twice fucked ass, he pulled his cock out with an audible plop and reached down to grab the huge plug she wore previously. He looked at her gaping ass and chuckled to himself before using his own cum as lube to push the plug back into his sissy boyfriend's ass. It went in easily.

Poor Danielle, he thought.

Danielle felt the plug invade her ass again. She also felt a little bit of cum dribble out of her ass as Liam rammed it inside of her. She sat up pulling her mouth from Jamie's tit and her fingers from Jamie's pussy.

Jamie was laying in a post orgasm haze as Danielle sat up. Danielle bent down and kissed her goddess wife's beautiful full lips. She kissed her deeply and invaded her mouth with her tongue.

She then put her bright pink lips next to Jamie's ear and whispered, "Thank you. For everything. This was the perfect thing for us and I'll follow you anywhere you decide to take me."

Jamie looked at her husband, his pink lips and eye shadow, his hooker mascara and eyeliner. She loved this man more than anything, even when he was acting like a woman. She knew she would want him as a man most of the time, but she also knew he would be locked up and on his knees a lot more with her now.

Daniel and Danielle belonged to her, body and soul. And she belonged to him in the same way, just manifested differently. And for that she was grateful. She was also grateful she could give him what he had always wanted. She hoped he was happy in his time with Liam.

"You're welcome baby. You are always welcome. I love you," she replied. "I'm going to take my girlfriend to bed now and I want you to take your boyfriend to bed too."

"Oh, I will goddess. I will," replied Danielle with sultry grin.

Ally and Liam had watched the loving exchange. They were both convinced now that they would each fall in love with their new partner. They didn't know what sort of love it would be, but Ally was able to admit that she was already in love with Jamie and Liam was falling in love with how he felt with Daniel, and Danielle.

A knowing look between the two was enough. They would discuss it more later, but they both knew that the words that Daniel and Jamie had just shared echoed their own feelings. This was a major turning point in all their lives. They all knew it.

Danielle stood up; her ass again sore from her master's assault on it with his massive cock. She took his hands in hers, looking at her pink acrylic nails and costume jewelry, and internally smiled. Liam rose to meet her, kissing her fingers and hands as he did.

Ally also stood and pulled her mistress up with her. They joined hands as they headed for the stairs. The boys following behind, also hand in hand.

The girls headed to the master bedroom and shut the door. Jamie ordered Ally to bend over the bed and began to remove her clothes. She took off the corset, removed each heel and her stockings. She slid her panties down her smooth legs and off. Then she leaned over her back and kissed Ally's shoulders and down her back as she pulled the large plug out of her ass, dropping it in the pile of clothes.

Jamie fingered her pussy as she pulled the Ben wa balls out. She then pushed her down on the bed and slithered into bed behind her as the big spoon, pulling the covers over them.

The multiple orgasms of the past two days and little sleep had taken their toll on the two women. Jamie smelled her girlfriend's hair and Ally could smell her mistress's sex smell as they quickly drifted off to sleep, Ally in the arms of her strong mistress.

Danielle led Liam to the guest bedroom, with its simple accommodations and its queen bed. As soon as Danielle shut the door behind them, Liam took her by the shoulders and led her to the bed.

He sat her down and knelt in front of her. He wanted to serve his boyfriend after her service to him all day. He pulled her stilettos off one at a time. He kissed up her smooth stockinged legs. He unhooked the garters from each stocking and rolled them down her legs, kissing them as he went.

Danielle was moaning in pleasure as Liam's lips left a trail of kisses and tingling spots down each of her smooth legs. Liam once again appreciated the work his wife did on his boyfriend.

Liam took her hands and stood her up again. He unzipped her dress and pulled it over her head, placing on the dresser. He then unzipped and removed her corset, kissing her shoulders and her arms as he went, dropping it on the floor. He squatted as his pulled her panties down to her feet and lifted each foot to remove them and drop them in the growing pile of clothes.

He then gently pushed her back down on the bed, waving his hands to indicate she should move back towards the head board.

Naked now, except for her steel cage, ball stretcher and large plug, Danielle scooted back to rest her head on the pillows at the head of the bed.

Wordlessly Liam pulled the chastity key from his neck. He pressed his fingers to her painted lip to indicate she shouldn't speak. He kissed her briefly and then lowered himself to her chastity cage.

Working the key around, he popped off the lock and removed the tube and the ring. He then removed the stretcher from Danielle's balls. Finally free and covered in precum from Liam's gentle kisses and caresses, her cock hardened quickly to its full six and half inch length.

Liam licked the underside of Danielle's cock, tasting her cum and precum mixed together. He fondled her hairless ball sack and ran his tongue from top to bottom and around her entire girth, teasing her as he went.

Danielle hadn't cum from her cock since that morning in Liam's ass. Her anal orgasm had left her cock highly sensitive. She had been fucked twice and swallowed a massive load of Liam's cum. She had also fingered her wife to an orgasm together with her wife's girlfriend. Needless to say, she knew she wouldn't last long.

She felt Liam's soft mouth engulf her cock as he slipped her head into his mouth. He began to work her cock with his lips, tongue and hand.

"I'm going to cum very soon baby," Danielle informed him.

Liam pulled his mouth off her cock and pressed his finger to her lips again. "Quiet my little cum slut, just enjoy the blowjob and cum whenever you want," he told her.

She leaned her head back into the pillow and closed her eyes as Liam worked Danielle's cock like a pro. Danielle didn't have a small cock by any means. In fact, she was well endowed compared to most. But she felt small compared to her master. She reflected that it was appropriate that he be the master then, chuckling to herself.

Her hands found Liam's head and she dug her long pink nails into his hair as he bobbed his head on her rock-hard shaft.

Liam was impressed with Danielle's staying power. He was sure she would have blown in the first two minutes, but 5 minutes later she held his head in place as he licked and sucked her rigid and thick cock.

He tongued her slit and sucked on her head as he jacked her shaft with his hand. He began to match his mouths movement on her cock with his hand. Up and down his head and hand went.

Danielle's fingers tightened on Liam's head and she held him down as deep as he could take her. She moaned out, "Oh Liam, Oh master, I'm cumming. Your sissy slut is cumming!"

She bucked her hips in his face and held his head as rope after rope of thick and gooey cum erupted out of her cock into Liam's waiting mouth. Danielle began to face fuck Liam as she came hard in his mouth.

Liam had thought he could get it all this time, but she just kept cumming. The rapid-fire spurts of cum quickly filled his mouth and started to leak down his throat. He misjudged one of her hip movements and her cock slid to the back of his throat right as she spurt another huge load into his mouth. This spurt went straight up into his nasal cavity and out his nose. Again.

Liam leveraged his head back so that he could let her fill up his mouth. But it was too late, most of her truly massive load was already in his mouth or had been ejaculated straight down his throat. He had cum dripping down both nostrils and out of each corner of his mouth.

Danielle looked down at her master when she finished cumming and began to laugh at what she saw. There was cum oozing from everywhere. It was a deep belly laugh and it overcome her as she failed to control it.

Liam smiled at his feminized boyfriend and swallowed the huge mouthful he had. He then got to work shoveling the rest back into his mouth. He wanted to swallow his lovers cum. She had been fantastic today to him.

Danielle eventually got control over herself and sat up on her knees to see Liam using his finger to shovel her cum back into his mouth. She leaned forward and began to lick her cum up and kiss him with pink cum covered lips and shove her cum covered tongue into his mouth.

Liam grateful accepted the help and sucked on her tongue and lips. Once Liam's face was clean, they both made out for a few minutes, passionately pouring their growing feelings into each other's mouths, face and neck.

Liam pulled away eventually, "baby, I need to use the bathroom."

"So do I," smiled Danielle right back. "You use this one and I'll use the one in the hall."

"Don't take out the plug, you are going to sleep in that," Liam instructed.

"Yes sire," Danielle mocked playfully.

On the way back to her room she noticed a garment hanging on the outside of the master bedroom door. She inspected it and realized that Jamie must have left it out there for her.

Once back in the room she saw that Liam was already in bed. He patted the bed in front of him, she was to be the little spoon. There wasn't anything she could think of that she wanted more at the moment.

Danielle presented the light pink stretch lace nightly to her master. He nodded and watched as she slipped it over her head and pulled it down. It barely covered her ass, her flaccid cock hanging out below the hem.

Once she was in his strong, powerful arms, her ass nestled against his flaccid cock, he said to her, "That was a wonderful day. Do you really want to continue to be my sub and my boyfriend?"

"It was a fantastic day and yes I do want you to own me. I see the lust in your eyes when you look at me en femme. I like that. I also want to be your friend though, not just your fuck toy. I would like to do things together, other than fuck each other," she answered.

She then continued, "don't get me wrong, I'm a highly sexual person as you've seen I think, but in addition I want a boyfriend in the sense of a boy that a friend. I could see myself falling in love with you in a masculine friendship sorta way. It's hard to describe."

"I totally get what you mean. I'm highly attracted to you en femme. But I also have a bunch of romantic feelings for you as a man. I think I could and maybe am falling in love with you," said Liam. "But it's different than with my wife. I don't really know how to explain it either."

"However, when you are painted up like you are now or dressed like a woman I'm going to called you Danielle and refer to you as she. When you are dressed as guy, even if you are being submissive or locked then it will be Daniel. That work for you?" He asked.

"Absolutely. I probably won't feel like being very submissive when I'm not en femme, they kinda go together. Especially with another man, with Jamie it's different. I would like the d/s relationship to really only exist when I'm en femme. Is that ok," replied Danielle.

"Sure. That makes perfect sense. When we are both dressed and acting as guys we can just fuck as equals," Liam said.

"Perfect. I would love that," stated Danielle.

"Do you like being in chastity and stuff even when you're just being a guy," asked Liam.

"Yep, that turns me on. But I'll still be Daniel then. I like your definition of Daniel versus Danielle. Like I'm Danielle now and should be referred to as female because I'm all painted up, but if I didn't have makeup on right now I would be just Daniel. Jamie will probably keep my toes painted all the time and have me wear panties so those don't make me Danielle. Deal?" Explained Danielle.

"Deal baby. A wonderful deal. Now I'm exhausted. Can you sleep with that plug up your ass?" Asked Liam

"Honestly I don't much notice it right now. You split me open today. Twice. I'm falling asleep right now with it in," she answered.

"Sorry about that. I just needed to make you cum with just my cock in your ass," Liam said.

"Don't be sorry baby. I loved every second of it. And I hope you will make me cum like that again. That can be your thing for me, making me cum with just your cock in my ass. And my thing for you can be blowing cum out of your nose when you blow me," Danielle replied with a giggle.

Liam laughed, "deal. Now good night my little sissy cum slut."

"Good night my master, my sire, my boyfriend," answered Danielle.