Daniel and Jamie's Romantic Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having said all that, she pulled Ally to her feet and Liam to his feet. Ally pulled his cage key from her neck and unlocked him. After pulling the cage off his semi hard cock and putting it on the table she knelt back at Jamie's feet.

Liam's cock rapidly hardened to full mast and continued to leak precum now that it was free. He was still confused about what to do now, standing next to Jamie and in front of Daniel with his feminized face looking up at him, his bright red ball gag encircled by pink glossy lips.

Jamie wasn't done yet. She produced another chastity key on a leather necklace and handed it to Liam.

"This is a copy of Daniel's chastity key," she told him as he accepted the key and necklace.

"Ally and I have discussed and agreed that we will give you boys a night a week to play together and explore your relationship while we explore ours," she continued.

"He may or may not be locked in a cage when he comes to you and this will allow you to unlock him if you wish. I will still be his goddess but I'm willing to share him with you and make you his master, if you are interested," she finished.

Looking down and seeing the raging hard on that Liam sported she added with a smile and wink, "seems like the idea has your attention."

Liam nodded his head vigorously. He wanted to be Daniel's master. He wanted to own that pretty man on his knees at his feet. He already had all sorts of plans of what they could do together.

Nodding her head, Jamie reached for the leash attached to Daniels collar. She gently handed Liam the leash as a symbol of ownership being shared.

"With Ally's permission, you can remove the gag and take control over our submissive," Jamie said, looking at Liam and then Ally.

Ally nodded her ascent and Liam unfastened his ball gag and pulled it out of his mouth. He flexed his jaw and then smiled at his goddess wife, kneeling at Jamie's feet.

"Thank you, babe," he said. And turning to Jamie he continued, "I accept your offer and your terms. I'll abide by whatever you chose for Daniel and whatever you allow me to do with him."

"You can do whatever you wish with him on your time. He's your submissive then. I just hold overall control over him. I can tell you what he likes and what turns him on if you want," she answered with a sly grin.

Glancing down at Daniel's painted features and glossy lips, he nodded his head, "I would love that."

"Ok then," Jamie began. "He likes being en femme obviously." She indicated Daniels current state of dress.

"I plan to keep him waxed and pantied most days. He won't be locked all the time but he will be a lot. Him being locked doesn't do a lot for me, but he likes the control. He likes to be restrained and to be lightly humiliated in public."

Jamie continued, "if you aren't sure about something ask please. And if Daniel says no please respect that as well. Though my experience is that he doesn't have many limits. Our sex life has always been limited by my preferences, not his."

"I will ask that you never share him. Ever. I'm am sharing him with you on an exclusive basis. He isn't for use by anyone else," she emphasized this aspect.

"I totally understand and respect that," answered Liam.

"He also likes to be spanked and punished," Jamie added with a wicked smile.

"In fact, why don't you pull up a chair and break in your sub in with a good spanking. He likes being bare hand spanked the most and I would like you to assert your dominance over him," she suggested.

After voicing her suggestion, she moved to the couch and sat down, motioning for Ally to follow her. Ally got up and knelt at her feet in front of the couch. Jamie gently removed the gag from her mouth and without words pointed to her clit. Ally got the cue and lowered her mouth to Jamie's pussy lips with a smile.

Jamie's eyes rolled back while Ally's skilled tongue worked against her clit and Liam grabbed a bar stool and brought it to the living room. Daniel remained caged, gagged, chained, restrained and kneeling in the middle of the floor.

He placed the barstool directly in front of Jamie, taking a minute to view his wife's back and butt and listening to the soft sounds of her tongue work Jamie's bald and lubricated clit.

As Liam moved towards Daniel, Ally fully engaged herself in her task. She licked and sucked on her mistress's clit and labia. Using her fingers she rubbed and teased her pussy while working her tongue into and out of her vagina.

Jamie moaned and threaded the fingers of each hand into Ally's hair, holding her head in place as she went down on her. Ally was happy to eat out Jamie. They had talked that morning about their desires and natural tendencies. Ally realized she was a natural sub and that Jamie was a natural dominant. She was in her place on her knees serving her mistress. Just like Liam was when he was on his knees serving her.

Liam grabbed Daniels leash and pulled him to his feet. Daniel followed Liam to the barstool in the middle of the living room. Liam unlocked his cuffs from the chain connecting his collar to his steel cock cage and pulled both hands behind his back, relocking them together.

Daniel was so turned on. He was fully feminized and restrained in front of this man that he felt very close with. He now had two masters and his wife just told him he was going to have regular time with Liam.

His cock was straining to get hard in its steel confines and was leaking like crazy. He fully agreed with his wife's choices and was glad she could connect with Ally in the same way he had connected with Liam.

Liam sat himself on the barstool and pulled Daniel by his leash down over his knee. He positioned Daniel so he could face his wife with his smooth, waxed ass pointing up over Liam's knee. The perfect position to spank his ass until he understood his place.

"I love the way you look babe," Liam told Daniel. His steel hard erection digging into Daniel's stomach confirmed this.

"I also agree with everything that Jamie laid out. I feel we are bonding like I've never connected with another man before," he continued. "do you feel the same? Do you want to submit to me and see where we can go together?"

Daniel nodded his head. While Liam had been talking, Jamie had opened her eyes and made eye contact with her husband, now bent over Liam's knee, his smooth, pantied ass in the air.

Daniel nodded to her as much as he did to Liam. He wanted her to know that he supported her decisions. Jamie smiled and pulled Ally's face a little deeper against her clit as she prepared to watch the show.

Seeing Daniel nod his agreement, Liam pulled Daniel's panties down to expose his bare ass. He caressed his ass, appreciating the good work his goddess wife did. With his bare ass exposed, Liam wound his hand up and slapped it. Hard. SMACK!

Daniel's bare ass jiggled at the strike. A white hand print instantly appeared on his right ass cheek and Daniel moaned out around his ball gag. He could feel Liam's cock press into his stomach even harder. Liam was getting harder and hornier.

Seeing Liam pause after the first smack, Jamie called out, "don't worry, his makeup is waterproof and he used to always ask me to spank him long and hard. I never could do it before. It's time we both made up for the lost years of good spankings he's missed out on."

Daniel tried to smile around his gag at his wife's encouragement. Liam looked at Jamie, with his wife at her feet, her head bobbing a little as she worked Jamie's clit with her tongue. "Oh, I am going to make his ass red so he understands that I now own him as well," He replied with a grin and a gentle pat on Daniel's exposed bare ass.

Jamie looked at Liam in the eye and then Daniel, "good," she said with a wicked and downright evil smile.

SMACK!

Liam's wound his hand back for another strike. SMACK!

Daniel's other ass cheek stung and jiggled with the force of the spank. He grunted around the gag as the sting of the spanking began to set it. It also made his cock strain even more against his cage. He couldn't believe how much being spanked by a strong man while en femme was turning him on.

Liam methodically spanked Daniel's bare ass, his panties pulled down to the tops of his stockings. Liam felt powerful, demonstrating his dominance over his boyfriend, who only an hour or so earlier had fucked him in the ass.

He felt Daniel's soft ass cheeks give way for each strike. His cock was as hard as it had ever been. He loved having a boyfriend now and he loved having a submissive.

Liam continued to spank Daniel's bare ass, alternating ass cheeks. The sounds of the spanking filled the house as Daniel grunted and moaned through his gag. After a few minutes of assault on his tender ass his eyes began to well up with tears. His ass was cherry red for the second time in two days.

Liam spanked Daniel's bare ass until it was a nice shade of red, uniform across both his cheeks. His hand stung from the repeated smacks but it felt incredibly intimate. Daniel had allowed him to spank his ass with his bare hand. He was so hard at the power, and at the submission.

Daniel had tears rolling down his face. His ass stung and his cock was straining even more at the cage, causing a lot of pain as well. He knew full well that Liam had stopped because he didn't want to hurt him, only own him. He was happy to be owned.

While Liam went to town on Daniel's exposed ass, Ally continued to work on her mistress's clit. She licked her lubricated labia over and over. She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy, pressing her g spot while she flicked her clit with the tip of her tongue.

As Jamie watched her panty clad husband get the spanking of his life, she held her girlfriend's head in place as Ally ate her out. Ally's ministrations were bringing Jamie to her first orgasm of the day. She alternated between her own moans of pleasure and watching her husband submit to his new master. The sounds of the spanking that she knew her husband wanted and was enjoying sent her over the edge.

She came and she came hard. Jamie writhed in pleasure and rode Ally's face as Liam's final smack sounded across the living room. She moaned and screamed in pleasure as Daniel moaned and screamed around his gag in pain and ecstasy.

Jamie's orgasm racked her body. She gripped Ally's hair tightly and pulled her face into her pussy as she slammed her thighs closed on her head, bucking and screaming her name over and over.

Liam looked up from Daniel's cherry red ass to see his wife's head trapped between Jamie's thighs as she came. He could see that Ally was still working Jamie's clit as she rode her face. Daniel also looked up to see his wife writhe in pleasure, tears falling down his face onto the floor as he did.

As Jamie's orgasm subsided and she released Ally's head from between her legs, Liam gently pulled Daniel's panties back up and stood him up. He unlocked his cuffs from each other and unfastened the ball gag from the back of his head, slowly pulling the gag from his mouth.

Liam pressed his fingers to Daniel's hot pink lips and said, "I don't want you to speak. The gag is coming off for a different reason. Did you enjoy that?"

Daniel nodded his head as Liam lightly wiped his tears. Jamie had been correct, none of Daniel's makeup had run.

"Good," Liam continued, "I'm glad, because so did I. You will call me master or something similar when we are alone, ok?"

Daniel nodded again.

"Remember the sting of my hand on your bare ass the next time you think of disobeying me. I will, however, remind you often with maintenance spankings for your pleasure and mine."

Daniel nodded yet again to acknowledge he understood and agreed to abide by Liam's directions. He looked up to see Ally now sitting next to Jamie as they both watched the boys. Ally was cuddled onto Jamie's chest, lightly licking her nipple as Jamie caressed down Ally's side and ass.

"Now, you are going to put those beautiful lips to use and give me a blowjob. I want you look at me as you slide my cock into that pretty pink mouth, and you will swallow it all, after you show me and your goddess the gift that I will give you," instructed Liam as he sat up on the barstool and spread his legs to give Daniel access to his throbbing, raging cock.

Daniel positioned himself on his knees and slid his long pink nails over the shaft and head of Liam's massive, beautiful cock. At this angle he figured he had been wrong about the size of Liam's cock. It was closer to 8 inches. Several inches larger than his own. It was glorious and he wanted to pleasure the man that it belonged to.

He lowered his head to the tip, and making eye contact with Liam, he kissed the tip with his hot pink lips. Holding eye contact, he lowered his head and licked his shaft while running his long nails over the other side. Daniel continued to lick up and down Liam's firm cock while keeping eye contact with his lover.

While licking up one side, Daniel noticed that Liam's precum was dripping down the shaft and over his hand. Gripping his massive girth with his hand, Daniel used the precum as lube to stroke his cock a few times before lowering his mouth over the spongy head. Keeping his eyes glued to his master's, he formed a loose o with his mouth and fed Liam's huge dick between his glossy pink lips.

Liam was in heaven as he watched his cock disappear into Daniel's mouth. Those pink lips stretched as he continued to lower his mouth down his cock. And down Daniel went.

More and more of Liam's cock slipped past his lips as he deep throated his master's massive phallus. He broke eye contact when he got closer to Liam's pelvis, determined to take his boyfriend's entire cock.

The girls were still basking in Jamie's post orgasmic glow as they watched Daniel deepthroat Liam. Ally gasped as Daniel buried his nose into Liam's belly. She said, "That's amazing. I know how big his cock is. That's really amazing."

Jamie, still stroking her back and ass, replied, "He's a natural cock sucker."

Liam's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt Daniel's throat stretch and open for his cock. He could see Daniel's nose buried in his belly and felt his lower lip against his ball sack. Daniel held it for a second and then pulled his mouth off half way to breath in. He placed his hand on Liam's shaft and began to stroke up and down with his head as he bobbed.

Liam's head rolled back as Daniel worked his cock with his extremely skilled mouth. When he looked down his could see Daniel's pink nails and his pink lips slide up and down his cock in unison. It was erotic to have this feminized man servicing him like this. He had never even considered he would be attracted to something like this, but he now felt he wouldn't last long.

While Daniel licked and sucked and stroked his master's cock, hoping to get a salty and sweet reward, Liam looked to Jamie and said, "he needs a different name when he's en femme. How about Danielle?"

Jamie thought for a second and replied, "we've used a variety of names in the past for his female personas, but Danielle works just fine. We can both call him that when he dressed."

"Hear that Danielle?" teased Liam as his hand went to the back of his head. Daniel nodded his head awkwardly as he bobbed up and down on Liam's massive member, his own cock throbbing in its cage.

Danielle felt Liam's balls tighten and retract as he got close to cumming. His grip on his head tightened as well. So he wasn't surprised when Liam moaned out, "I'm gonna cum soon Danielle, get ready to show off for your goddess and your master."

Danielle picked up his pace, stoking Liam's wonderful cock faster and bobbing his head deeper and faster. Liam slammed both hands down on Danielle's head and grunted as the first spurt of his salty seed hit the back of Danielle's mouth.

Still pumping Liam's cock, Danielle pushed his head back so Liam could fill his mouth up without having to swallow yet. He stroked his master's cock rapidly, his pink nails forming a pink blur as Liam looked at his boyfriend. Danielle's lips were now sealed just over the head of his cock as spurt after spurt of hot seed exploded into his waiting mouth.

Liam could feel the enormous amount of cum being ejaculated into Danielle's mouth. Ally whispered to Jamie, "that must be a huge load, I can see his cock still pulsing." Jamie nodded her head in agreement, quietly appreciating her husband's bisexual abilities.

Danielle's mouth was filling up quickly. He was still stroking his master's cock but had moved his mouth to just the tip as spurts of cum still shot into his mouth. He was slightly worried he wouldn't be able to store it all. His whole mouth was full. He had Liam's cum in both cheeks and it was still flooding over his tongue.

Finally, he felt the last few spurts exit Liam's rock-hard cock and Danielle used his hand to squeeze his cock dry, filling his mouth even more.

"Oh my god Danielle," exclaimed Liam, "I don't think I've ever cum that hard or that much." Turning to Ally, he said, "Sorry babe."

"Don't worry love," she replied, "I'm so happy that you found someone that can make you cum that way. I'm happy with what we have."

Liam turned back to his kneeling boyfriend who had released his cock from his lips and his grip. "show them," he commanded.

Daniel crawled over on his knees and opened his mouth to show the girls and Liam his mouth entirely full of his semen. Opening his mouth caused some to dribble out both corners of his mouth. He used his fingers to shove it back in his mouth as he tilted his head back to keep the rest in.

"Swallow it," Jamie said simply.

Danielle gulped twice and then swished his tongue around and gulped again. He smiled and looked at Liam, who had stood to see.

"That was a three-gulp load baby," he told him.

"There are many more gulps where that came from my little cum slut," Liam teased with a smile.

"Promise," Danielle pled mockingly, batting his thickened eyelashes.

Grabbing his leash, Liam pulled Danielle to his feet, teetering on his pink peep toe heels. Even with his heels he was shorter than Liam. He hadn't noticed that before. It's probably because one of them had always been on their knees, he mused to himself.

Liam pulled Danielle's leash up high to tilt his head and he kissed Danielle's luscious cum splattered lips deeply. Danielle responded to his master's kiss by wrapping his arms around Liam's back and pulling himself into his torso, while allowing Liam's tongue to invade his mouth.

It was a kiss of passion and power. Liam was laying claim to all that Danielle had to offer and Danielle offered it all freely to the hulking man. He felt feminine and powerless under Liam's tongue assault, his mouth still tasting of the big man's cum and his ass still stinging from his spanking.

Releasing his leash, Liam broke the kiss and reached down to take one ass cheek in each hand. He moved his lips to Danielle's neck and kissed along the locked collar, leaving a trail of light kisses. Danielle shivered at the display of masculinity and tenderness.

Jamie watched it all, with Ally still suckling her nipples and lightly playing with her pussy and clit. The boys were putting on a magnificent show of passion. She knew that Liam and Danielle would be a thing for a long, long time. She hoped she and Ally would endure as well.

"I think that my little pussy licker needs a lesson in who she belongs too, especially with a big strong man like Liam serving her," thought Jamie out loud.

Liam and Danielle turned their heads to see what would happen next with the girls. Liam's hands remained possessively on Danielle's ass and Danielle's hands gently caressed his bare back with his long acrylic nails.

"Anything you want mistress," replied Ally demurely.

"Trade me spots?" she inquired of Liam.