Daniel and Sara Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was shaking like a leaf now, crying out "Oh god baby I'm going to cum!" and she stroked him as fast as she could, and he was cumming, her fingers and her panties coated with her daddy's hot cum. Everything was sticky, including his cock and his balls. Sara was licking the salty treat from her fingers and from her panties, getting every drop she could find. When she was finally done, she moved to his face and kissed him, her lips salty and sticky, and he was sharing as much as he could get.

Sara kicked off her shoes and slid down her stockings, leaving her naked except for her pearls. She was going to sleep in them, just this one night, just this one time. Daniel took her into his arms, kissing he hair and head. I love her so much, he thought. I could hold her forever.

"I love you baby. Daddy loves you so much."

"And I love you too, daddy. Good night," and she snuggled into his body."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mid June. Graduation eve.

School was officially out, just graduation remained, tomorrow afternoon. Both Sara and Daniel were excited and melancholy. Moving on. 10 weeks before she had to be at school for orientation. Nervous about the future apart. She had a week between graduation and the start of day camp, where she'd been a camper for years before working as a counselor there for the last 4 years. And then she had 5 days before orientation. It was going to be a busy summer.

Daniel was busy with work, plus he had something very serious to now consider. He received an offer from a much larger company to buy his business. It was an incredible offer, enough to retire on twenty times over. There were a few problems though. He was still young, just a few months shy of 47. What would he do with the rest of his life? He hated golf, and he liked being busy. Plus what about his employees? Some of them had been with him since the beginning, almost 20 years now. He wasn't sure they'd all be retained in a new corporate structure. They were a second family to him. Maybe he could work out a way with favorable tax terms to distribute a third or up to a half of the proceeds to his employees based on time in. If he decided to sell. Some of them could do very well.

And regardless, what to do about Sara? She'd be leaving soon, and he'd be alone in that big house. He should be thinking about dating now. But it had been over 20 years since he dated, a scary thought. And what about his feelings for Sara? Despite what they said when they started out, both of them were very attached well beyond how a parent-child relationship should be. How could he even think of another woman when he thought he was in love with his daughter? Oh my god...I'm in love with my daughter!! And he was pretty sure Sara had very similar feelings. He plopped down on the couch, stunned. Thank goodness Sara was out tonight at a party. He buried his head in his hands. I've screwed up my life. Even worse I've screwed up Sara's. At least he thought he did. He didn't know exactly how she felt, but it seemed obvious to him. He was a fool.

The only solution was to end things now. Not so easy, since she still lived at home, and she'd be welcome there as long as he was alive. But he had to so she could get on with her life. No choice.

Daniel went to the bar and poured a scotch. 10 minutes later, he poured another. Then another, and another. He poured 8 drinks altogether, and he was pretty well plastered. Daniel was so drunk he fell asleep on the couch.

When Sara got home at 3:15, the television in the den was still on, which was strange. Nervously, she tip toed into the room and surprisingly found her father asleep on the couch. No, he wasn't asleep; he was passed out! He was snoring loud, and there was a mostly empty bottle of scotch and a single tumbler on the table. Sara was speechless. She'd never seen him drunk before, not once, never. She reached for his shoulder.

"Daddy, you need to wake up! Come on, daddy, get up!" She was shaking him back and forth. He snorted, tried to roll over, and just fell on the floor with a loud thud, like a side of beef falling. Sara was angry, it was the night- no the morning now- before her graduation and her father was bombed! She was as angry as she ever was, and she'd never been like that towards her father before. "Dammit Dad, wake up already!"

He moaned, tried to focus and said "Sara? is that you baby?" He was slightly slurring his words.

"Don't call me baby, dad! It's almost 3:30 in the morning and you're seriously drunk. The night before my graduation! How could you! How could you!" Hot tears of rage were ruining her makeup and all down her cheeks now.

"Honey, I'm sorry, so sorry, Oh shit, I can't believe this. What time is graduation?"

"It's at 2PM sharp. You know that!" Her cheeks were bright red and her eyes were fire. "You need to get some sleep and we're going to talk about this in the morning, bet on it!" She was taking the parental role. "I'll help you to bed. But I'm sleeping in my bed tonight."

She helped steady him on the stairs so he wouldn't fall and hurt himself, dumped him on his bed, got him undressed and got him under the covers.

Then she went to her room to sleep. Sara was no longer furious, but rather deeply concerned. Why the hell would he do this right before her big day. He had to do it deliberately. You don't drink that much by accident. Sleep was minimal for Sara while she heard her father snoring away. She'd wake him at 9, whether he liked it or not.

9 came too soon for both of them. She awoke, went to her bathroom, brushed her teeth and then woke Daniel. He was groggy and hungover big time. His head hurt and he was nauseated. He staggered into the bathroom and threw up. Great, Sara thought. If he ruins this day, I'll never forgive him.

As soon as that thought came into her head, she was deeply ashamed. I haven't even heard his side of things. After all he's done for me, he deserves the chance to explain himself. Something must be wrong. "Daddy, can you shower by yourself? Or do you need help?"

"I can manage honey." HIs head was spinning and he hoped the hot shower and then a cup or two of coffee, not tea, would help.

He emerged 20 minutes later, head clearer, stomach on life support. He eased his way downstairs and asked for coffee, which surprised Sara. She brewed a pot and he drank two cups black before he felt like he could talk.

Sara said "Before we talk about last night, I need to know if you can go to my graduation or if I need to make other arrangements." There was a coldness to her voice that Daniel didn't like hearing.

"I'll be there, honey. Nothing could keep me away. I promise, Sara. I wouldn't do that to you."

Sara glared at him and said "Before last night, I never would have thought you'd do this to me, or to yourself. I've never seen you like that, ever. Do you want to talk about it? We have about an hour and a half before we have to start getting ready. As you say to me, talk to me. Come on. Spill."

"Well first of all I got this great offer to sell the business. For a lot of money, And I mean A LOT! It's very tempting, but I have to think about what to do with myself if I did sell. I have an idea. Kind of hit me while I was...drinking." He still looked ashamed, though the tone of the conversation was better.

"How much did they offer you, if you want to tell me." He told her and she whistled. "That IS a lot of money. More than I would have imagined."

"I figured I'd take a third to a half and use it to profit share with the employees, based on how long they've been with us. I could live like a king on the rest. And you know you'd be well provided for, though I expect you to try to find your way in the world. Unless you want to take over the company some day. I'd gladly transfer it to you when the time comes. That would make me happiest" he said hopefully.

Sara replied "Honestly, I just don't see that for me, dad. I'm not sure what I want yet for a career. But I don't think your business interests me enough. I know it really doesn't interest you all that much, but you've made a lot of money doing it, And you could make so much more selling it. And I bet I know what you'd do if you sold."

"Really? Let's see how well you know me." He tried to smile at her.

"You should go back to college and get an education degree and teach history in high school. That's your first love. That's what you should do if you sell."

"You do know me, as well as I know you, sweetheart. I would really love that. It would make me so much happier."

"Well, that was easy. Think about it, carefully, dad. But what else was bothering you? I get the feeling there was something much bigger going on with you. Please dad. Tell me?"

God, she's so damn smart, he thought. I really do love her.

"Honey, the last few weeks, it's been hitting me that you're leaving. It would be hard enough just saying goodbye as your father. But we're so much more now. It's not even the sexual relationship, though that's incredible." He smiled wanly at her, the best he could do at the moment. She held his look, encouraging him to go on. "Emotionally though, I feel like we're as close as any couple could be. And I feel like I've ruined our lives, especially yours, because you feel this was as well, don't you? I mean, somewhat at least, right? Jeez, I shouldn't be laying all this on you just hours before one of the greatest days of your life. I'm a real shit of a father" he said dejectedly.

Sara shocked him by running out of the kitchen sobbing, racing up to her room. Shit, he thought we're back where we were when this whole fucking thing started.

Daniel went upstairs, his hangover forgotten. He knocked on her door. "Sara, please don't shut down on me. Let's talk ok? I know time is short today, but I don't want either of us going to graduation feeling like this. Please honey?"

Silence for 30 seconds. Just when Daniel was getting worried and thought about entering her room without permission, a small voice said "Come in, daddy."

He walked into her room, and saw a very sad faced beautiful young woman sitting on her bed. "You know, dad, for such a smart guy, you can be such a dolt sometimes."

Daniel was dumbfounded. Sara had never talked to him that way. He was too shocked to be angry. "What...what did you say?"

"Of course I feel the same way! I can't imagine meeting any man that could make me feel so loved, so wanted! Not just sex, I mean in my heart. I don't just love you daddy. I'm in love with you!" And she was bawling all over again. "Fuck, I have to start getting ready soon, and I'm a total mess!"

Daniel took her in his arms, letting her cry, simply saying to her "It's ok, baby, just let it all out. It's not your fault honey. It's mine, all mine. I shouldn't have ever let you get into this position where you'd get so hurt. I'm so sorry."

Sara cried, anger in her voice "You're still being an idiot, daddy! You think you really could have kept this from happening? We both wanted it, needed it, craved it. I'm not sorry at all for getting here. I am very upset about what to do though. I can't lose you! Ever!"

"Honey...you have to get on with your life. Anything else would be terribly unfair to you. You deserve a proper future with children if you want them, and a partner who'll grow old with you."

"You can't promise that will happen, daddy. Mom didn't get to grow old with you. There are no guarantees in life. I could fall in love with a much older man. It's already happened once, right?" She was trying to make a small joke.

"Honey...we can't live together like a couple. You know that, right? Forget the age thing, forget the no children issue. We couldn't hide that from people. We'd be caught and that would really ruin your life."

"We could move away, daddy. We could live anywhere."

"We still would be caught. All it would take anyone is a 30 second online search and they'd know we were father and daughter. And what would we tell your aunts and cousins?" Hannah had two sisters living in New Jersey, and they had children. It wasn't a close family situation, but still.

Sara was silent, looking at the floor. "Dad, I've been thinking carefully for a while. What if instead of going to Binghamton, I went to LIU, at Post, ten minutes from here. I could live at home and commute and we could be together, and we could see where things go. Maybe sometime down the line we'll decide to move on from each other. Shouldn't we at least try? Don't we deserve to be happy together?"

"Baby, Post is a fine school, but it's not Binghamton. That's one of the best schools in the state, almost Ivy League. It's a big difference. It could make all the difference to your future. And I'm 28 years older, honey. At some point, I'm going to slow down, and you'll still be a relatively young woman. No, Sara, no way. You have to go to school. You'll meet new, interesting people, to explore your mind. Look at me, Sara." She looked up, so sad. "This is not up for discussion. I rarely pull the parent card, but I'm doing it now. You...have...to...go. I can't take that opportunity from you."

"But what about you? I'll be there with new people, new friends, and you'll be all alone."

"I won't be alone, honey. I'm going to sell the business. I'll go back to school; maybe I'll go to Post." She smiled at that. "I'll meet new people. Who knows. maybe I'll meet a woman. I promise, it won't be some hot little freshman." Sara's smile came back a little more.

"You'd better not, And I promise not to fall for one of my professors. None of them could compare to you." They were silent in thought. "Daddy, are you sure this is what you want for me? Really sure?"

"I'm as sure as I can be, I hope. It's for the best. I want you to have the future you deserve. I'll miss you like crazy, but it has to be." He considered for a minute. "Let me ask you something, honey. What if I asked you to tell the camp something personal came up and you can't work there this summer? I can have the business sold within a few weeks. What if we then took a month and traveled, either to Europe, or lay on a beach somewhere, go back to Israel, or some combination of all? Four or five weeks, just the two of us, a great way to celebrate? What do you think, honey?"

Sara's mind was running through the possibilities. Italy...back to Israel...end it all with a long stay at a nice resort on the Caribbean... "I feel bad quitting camp so late. And I'd miss my summer friends...but I'd love to travel with you, daddy! And this time, we can go as a couple! Are you sure daddy? Can you really get the business sold in time? Are you certain you want to?"

"I'm going to call my lawyer in the morning and tell him to get it done, quick. The company was very eager for this deal. I can get it done in time. Let's do it, my love. And I'm going to enroll at Post. I'm going to be a teacher!"

They fell into each other's arms, fell into a long, passionate, loving kiss, When the kiss broke, Sara looked at her watch. "Oh shit, we're going to be late. It's after 12! I still have to shower, makeup, get dressed. And how do you feel, daddy? Better?"

"I'm still a little off, but I'll be fine. This is one of the best days of my life too! My wonderful, beautiful daughter is a high school graduate, with high honors! And you've got a party tonight, we have dinner tomorrow, and the party here at the house on Sunday...so much to do!"

As Sara got up to get ready, one last doubt: "Daddy, are you sure about this? That we can't be together as a couple for our lives?"

"I wish it were possible, honey. I do. I love you so much. But we can't. Ok? Go get ready, and I'll do the same. It's a big day!"

At 1:30, Sara came down in a simple summer dress, beige sleeveless with white flowers and white strappy high sandals. And her pearls, of course. She looked stunning, as always. Then she got into her graduation gown, and placed the mortar board on her head.

"How do I look, dad? Do I look like a graduate?"

"You're so beautiful, honey. So very beautiful. I didn't buy you anything..."

"Dad, after the pearls, I don't think you have to buy me anything ever again!"

"I don't know about that. But I do have something for you. I went to the bank yesterday, to the safe deposit box. I wanted you to have something from your mother today. No, that's not right, not just for today. This is a gift from your mom." He handed her a small box. She opened it, and tears were welling in her eyes. In it was her mother's favorite piece of jewelry, besides her engagement ring. It was a cameo, very old, gold with light blue background and white profile of a woman, both in porcelain. It was an antique, made in the late 1870s. "Do you like it, honey?"

"Daddy...I don't know what to say. I remember it, but only vaguely. This was moms?"

"It was the first major gift I got for your mother. It was her birthday, you were just 2 months old, and the business was starting to take off. I really splurged, it was more than we really could afford at the time. She cried so much, telling me it was way too extravagant, I should return it, etc. I told her she was worth any price, and more. And so are you. Your mom would be so proud of you. You're everything she hoped you'd be." Daniel kissed her cheek and head so as not to ruin her lipstick.

"Dammit, daddy, now I'm going to cry and ruin my makeup! It's so lovely. Pin it on me, please?"

Daniel pinned it right over her heart, and they just hugged each other. She's really a woman now.

"It's so beautiful! So delicate. I love it, dad. I'll give it back to you after the ceremony, dad."

"No, honey. I said it was a gift. It's yours to keep forever. Just take good care of it, and pass it on to your own daughter some day. Or if you have a son, give it to him when he has a special someone. Just keep it in our family. Now, lets get going. I want to get some pictures before. I love you honey, so much."

"I love you too daddy. Always."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Graduation was perfect. Sara graduated seventh in a class of 322. Daniel beamed when she walked across the stage to get her diploma.

Afterwards, they went with some of her friends and their parents to a light early dinner. Pete even took the day off, and he obviously was making an effort to be a better father to Steph. She was beaming. She'd broken up with her boyfriend, but she was very happy. At some point she hugged Daniel, whispering in his ear that she'd have to stop by someday soon, she missed her other daddy. Daniel had to concentrate to keep from getting an erection in front of everyone.

The young people went their own way, the parents going home. Daniel settled in for a quiet evening, filling out online forms for enrolling back in college, 24 years after he'd graduated, in the continuing education program. He was really excited about this. It's never too late to learn.

He was asleep at 2:20 when he felt a nice warm body slip into bed beside him, and slender arms embracing him and soft lips kissing his.

"MMMM that's nice. Hi honey, how was your party?"

Sara whispered "It was a lot of fun, daddy. Except tonight it was my turn to get a little drunk. Just a teency bit. Is that ok, daddy?"

He looked into her lovely face and could tell she was a bit drunk, nothing like he was the night before, but definitely intoxicated. "Are you ok? Are you feeling sick?"

She giggled, "Not at all, dahdy." she slurred. "I feel just fine. So fine. I know it's late, but I'm horny. I want to play, daddy. Think you're up to it? Or are you going to make me get my vibrator?" She was definitely feeling no pain.

Daniel was trying to decide if he was awake enough when Sara took his cock into her hand, stroking and teasing him. "I've been a very naughty girl, drinking with boys. I even gave one boy a handjob" she giggled. "He got cum all over my hand. But he didn't cum like my daddy does. It just oozed out, while my daddy shoots his cum like a cannon. Daddy is such a real man!"