Daniel and Sara Pt. 05

Story Info
Graduation approaches and summer starts.
12.4k words
4.81
15.7k
24

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

As May slipped into June, Sara's graduation drew near. She was excited to be finishing high school, sad to be saying goodbye to many friends she'd probably wouldn't see again for a long time, if ever, and nervous about starting college...and terrified about leaving home. She knew she'd adjust to living away from home, but what about her father? How would he manage all alone for most of the year? Who would take care of him? They'd been a team for such a long time now, even just as father and daughter, they'd been friends and confidantes. He was always there for her activities, when she was proud of some new achievement or sad about some sort of loss or disappointment. And she was there for him, sort of the woman of the house, comforting him, especially just after her mother Hannah died, listening when he needed to unload about some sort of work problems. And then a few months ago, they had become lovers, sometimes tender and gentle, others wild and kinky, even sometimes inviting her best friend Steph to join in their fun.

Daniel was also feeling wistful, so proud of his daughters' accomplishments, graduating in the top 10 of her class, her running track up until this past season, taking part in various school productions of musicals and plays. He was there watching for almost every single one. He felt it was his obligation as her single parent, and besides, he didn't really see it as an "obligation". He loved being there for her. He'd watched her grow from a sad tween into a stunningly beautiful adult, confident, kind, empathetic and funny. And then she became his desire, his first sexual partner in almost 7 years, since Hannah got too sick to be a sexual partner. He never cheated, taking time from work to care for her, thankful he had such a good management team to keep his business running. Sara was incredible, tender and loving when they desired, wild and uninhibited at other times. He'd miss her sexually, but he really was just going to miss his daughter more than anything.

The night of the Honor Class dinner, they got dressed up to the nines. Daniel was wearing one of his best suits, a dark grey pinstripe with a new white shirt and a blue and red striped tie. His beard and moustache trimmed, his hair freshly cut (bald crown notwithstanding), Italian leather wing tips- he looked the very part of a successful businessman.

"Sara, are you almost ready? We have to get going in 15 minutes!"

"Almost ready, dad. Meet you downstairs!"

Daniel went into the kitchen to get some water, waiting to see how the new cocktail dress they bought would look on her slender body. He didn't have to wait long.

Sara stepped into the kitchen, and he stopped breathing for a moment. Always a beautiful young woman, she was nothing short of stunning now. She'd gone to get her hair and nails done in the afternoon, and the effect was breathtaking, her hair perfectly cut and shaped, her black curls framing her face and her nails with her typical French tips. But the dress...a black cocktail dress, down to mid-thigh, bare shoulders showing her perfect dark skin, and it hugged her body like a second skin. Her legs were encased in dark hose that were shimmering, and she wore 3 inch stiletto heel black patent pumps. A couple of rings that she always wore, and a simple gold neckless and gold earrings. Her makeup was understated and so easily applied. She looked at least 5 years older, elegant, classic.

"Well, daddy, what do you think?" She twirled so he could see the back, the dress embracing her round and full buttocks. She could make a grown man cry, and Daniel had tears of love and pride in his eyes.

"Honey, you are breathtaking. Just stunning. But...I think there's something missing. I don't know..." He reached into his jacket inner pocket and pulled out a long, gift wrapped jewelry case. "I think this must be for you, baby."

Sara squealed with delight. "Daddy, you really shouldn't have. You do so much for me already. But thank you!"

"You're welcome, honey. Go ahead open it."

"Ok!" Sara said with a big grin. The box under the wrapping was light blue with a white ribbon. She was stunned for a minute. It was from Tiffany's. "Oh my god, daddy, what did you do? I can't take this; it's way too much!"

"How do you know you cant take it if you don't know what's in it? Come on, lets see!"

With slightly trembling hands, she slipped the ribbon off the box and opened it. Inside was a jewelry case, which she flipped open. Now it was her turn to have her breath taken away. Inside on a black velvet backdrop was a double strand of pearls, lustrous, shimmering in the light. At the ends was a matching set of earrings. She couldn't believe he did this.

"Daddy, are you serious? For me? Really?"

"Well, they're not for me. You don't want them? I could give them to someone else if you prefer..."

"Don't you dare! Oh my god, help me put them on!" She turned her back to him and he removed the gold neckless and put the pearls on. She turned around. The brilliant white of the pearls was a perfect contrast with her darker skin and her black hair and dress. "I have to go see the mirror!" She ran (as fast as she could in the heels) to the hallway mirror. "Daddy, they're beautiful! You're really crazy, you know that?"

"Do you want the earrings as well?" he teased.

"Of course! Silly!" She took off the ones in her ear lobes and put in the pearls. She couldn't believe how the set looked on her. "I may never take these off! Ever!" She turned to her father with her eyes welling up. "I don't know what to say. I don't know how to thank you, daddy. They're beautiful. I love you so much!"

She went to him and let him envelope her in his arms. "I love you too baby. I'm so proud of you. And the pearls are pretty; YOU'RE beautiful! The most beautiful girl in the world." He hugged her with his own tears filling his eyes.

They stood like that for a couple of minutes. Daniel finally said "Hey we've got to get going or we'll miss the dinner."

Sara smiled at him and said "Would that be so bad? I bet I could think of another way to spend the evening."

Daniel smiled back and said "No way, not now anyway. You earned this. I want to see you receive your honor society award. I want everyone to see the smartest, most lovely and loving daughter in the school."

"And I want to show off my pearls! Hell, I want to preen!" she giggled. Sara took her cashmere wrap and handed it to her father. "Daddy, would you?"

"With pleasure, my lady." He gently placed the wrap over her shoulders, opened the door, and then opened the car for her, holding her hand as she stepped in. Daniel then got in the drivers side.

"My daddy is such a gentleman. You know just how to make a girl feel so special." She leaned over and kissed his lips, gently so as not to mess up her lipstick, but with love and a hint of desire. "And I don't even want to think what these pearls cost you. They're way too extravagant."

"Want me to return them tomorrow?"

"Not on your life!"

"Seriously, honey. I want you to always remember how proud I am of you when you wear them. And some day, a long time from now, I want you to pass them on to your daughter, or your daughter in law. A long, long time from now."

"I will, daddy. With pride. Now, we better get going. I'm starved!"

The dinner was a big hit, and Sara was the envy of the other girls in her pearls. Even Steph was blown away. Her father gave her diamond stud earrings, very nice but nothing to compare to Sara's gift. It didn't bother the buxom redhead, but her father was fuming, feeling he'd been upstaged. He had to feel like the biggest shot in every situation.

After the ceremony, Pete approached Daniel, and with sarcasm dripping in his voice said "So, you feel like a big man, giving your daughter such a gift, making me look bad to my daughter?"

Daniel had long ago had enough of Pete's bluster. "If you feel small in front of your daughter, that's on you, Pete. You neglect that wonderful, smart, charming girl all the time. And still she adores you, if you'd bother to notice. Just paying the bills doesn't make you much of a father. You should show her some attention, some affection sometimes. She's a great young lady, you know."

"Of course I know! She's my daughter! I know how wonderful she is!"

"Then why don't you tell her? Show her? Stop being so damn impressed with yourself and start being impressed by Steph! You're going to lose her in a couple of months. Try making some time for her before she goes."

Pete was still fuming as Daniel turned away, knowing Sara's father was right, but not knowing what he wanted to do about it, if anything.

Sara could tell her father was upset on the ride home. She just didn't know why. The evening had been so perfect up until now.

"Daddy? Is there something you want to talk about? Did I do something wrong?" she asked with worry in her voice.

"Honey it's nothing you did. Pete just really pissed me off. It's nothing, I'll be fine in a little while. I promise."

Sara was relieved, but she knew he didn't usually let Pete get to him. "Daddy, what is it really? Pete never upsets you like this."

"I don't know honey. I know you're right. I think...I think it all just hit me tonight, in a few months, you're leaving the nest. It kind of became real to me tonight, seeing you dressed like a real woman. You look just like your mother, more than ever, tonight. Did I ever tell you about the night I knew I was in love with her and wanted to marry her?"

"No daddy. Tell me when we get home, ok?" Sara was feeling a rush of mixed emotions now, and wanted to calm down a little.

They got home, and she sat on the couch. He went to his liquor cabinet and poured himself a scotch, something he rarely did at home. "Honey, would you like a drink? It's ok tonight, just one. I know you've tried it, so don't worry about that."

"I'll have a little vodka, if that's ok, daddy."

He poured her a short one, over a cube of ice. He sat near her on the couch. "When we were going out a few months, she had a friend who got married and she brought me. It was the first time we'd ever gone to a dress occasion. Thankfully, I didn't have to rent a tux; I really couldn't have afforded it back then. A small expense now...anyway. Hannah, your mom, she was wearing a little black dress, similar to what you're wearing. She looked...well, like you, minus the pearls, of course. I was wearing the best suit I had, but comparatively I looked like I was wearing a sack. She was stunning and I was...well, I was me. She was always out of my league, but that night, I really, really felt it. We were dancing, a slow, close dance, and she could tell something was bothering me. Your mom just always knew. So I told her, I said she was so, so beautiful and I was so average."

"Daddy, you're far..."

"Wait, honey, let me finish. I told her I was so average, and she could do so much better, have any man she wanted. And she said, very simply, 'But I want you. You're beautiful too.' Simple, right? In that little accent she had from growing up in her parents house. That Israeli-Iraqi accent that used to make me so crazy for her. And I knew, I just knew, that night, that that's who I was going to marry. And you just look just like she did that night."

Sara had tears streaming down her cheeks. She missed her mom, but she had the most wonderful father. She always knew he was an amazing man, but this story touched her heart like never before. She slid over and cuddled in his arms, and she held him in hers.

They sat like that for a long while, silent, close, loving, both as father and daughter and as lovers. Finally she said, "Daniel, I love you so much."

Daniel thought he must have misheard her. Did she call him Daniel? She never had done that before. He must have been wrong.

"Honey did you just call me Daniel?"

"Yes I did. I want to make love to you tonight, make love to you as your wife. Tonight, I'm Hannah. Just for tonight. Make love to your wife, Be my husband. The love of my life."

She stared up at him, and he did the same, bending his neck down. Sara's face was different than her mothers was, but the skin tone, the hair, her body...for tonight, she would be Hannah. He kissed her so lovingly, kissing those full warm lips he'd missed for so many years. He was back in time, he was kissing his wife.

Sara broke the kiss and said "Take me to bed, Daniel, my love. Love me, hold me, all night long. Make love to your wife, baby."

He scooped her up in his arms, carrying her up the stairs. "MMMM my husband is so nice and strong. My big strong man!" He placed her gently on the bed and she said "Take off your suit. I want to watch you get naked for me. Come on, show me. Show your wife."

Never breaking eye contact, he took off his clothes, his shirt and tie, his slacks and socks, until he just stood in his briefs, dark blue. "These too, baby? Do you want to see your husband nude?" He held his swelling cock in his hand through the cotton shorts.

She lay there, still fully dressed, including her new jewelry, her face covered in lust for her man. "Take them off, baby. Let me see what my sexy husband has for me."

He pushed his briefs down to his feet, stepping out and standing completely nude for her. His cock was sticking out almost straight.

Sara/Hannah moaned at the sight. Then standing, she turned so she faced away and said "Unzip my dress, baby. Peel it off your wife. Don't make me wait."

He unzipped her with shaking hands. The dress wouldn't come off easy, she had to move her hips around as he slid it off, letting it finally fall to the floor. She turned around and gave him another series of tender, sensual kisses, When she stepped back, he could see she was wearing those special cups that hold a woman's breasts in place in lieu of a bra, a small pair of black lace panties, and thigh high stockings. And her pumps.

"Hannah" was every bit as beautiful as he remembered. She peeled the cups off, exposing her small, wonderfully round breasts, taking his head in her hands and bringing it down so his mouth was right in front of her right pillow. He eagerly bent lower and took her into his mouth, his hands on her hips as he suckled at her. She cried out as his tongue and lips applied such wonderful pressure, grazing her aching nipple with his teeth, not too hard. His right hand was teasing and tweaking her left breast and nipple, making her pussy flood her panties.

"Oh god, Daniel. You make me so hot, just like always. Touch me all over, baby. Feel your wife's burning body with your strong hands."

They fell on the bed, and his hands were discovering her body just like the first time. Still he was sucking her tits, now the left one, not playing favorites. Her hands were going through his hair and his scalp, and she was moaning so loudly. Then quickly his mouth was on her, and they kissed with incredible hunger and lust. His cock was poking at her panty covered pussy. She reached between them and held his throbbing cock in her soft but firm grasp, squeezing so a drop of precum oozed from the head. She used her thumb to massage it into his cock, making him gasp in her mouth.

"Take your wife's panties off, Daniel. They're in the way, honey." She still squeezed him, his dick burning hot in her slender fingers, but she had to let go so he could peel her panties down her hips and legs. He kissed his 'wife's' tummy and mound, her aroma rising to his nose. As her panties came off his mouth found her dripping pussy and he let his tongue explore her. "Yes, baby, it's been so long since your tongue and mouth have been on me like this. Taste me like you used to. No one else ever gave me so much pleasure like you do, Daniel. Oh my god, you always were so good at this."

Her head was shaking side to side and her hips were undulating all over the bed. Her smooth stockings were rubbing on his back, her heels gently poking him as he worked his tongue over her folds. "My clit now, Daniel! Suck it, bite it! I need to cum so bad, my love!"

Daniel slipped two fingers into her gushing cunt and another entered her tight little ass, soaked from her pussy juice and his saliva. Sara/Hannah screamed, thrust her hips against his face and came with lustful force. Her fingers pulled her nipples very hard, and she was crying his name, Daniel, over and over. He wouldn't let up, and she wouldn't stop cumming, she couldn't stop. Her thighs were gripping his head, the lace at the top of her stockings scratching his neck and ears. Finally, she couldn't take another minute and she pushed him away from her over-sensitive pussy.

Daniel kissed his way up her warm body and lay next to her. His fingers were toying with her nipples, under her breasts around her tummy, as she came down from that unbelievable high. Her chest was heaving up and down, her neckless rising and falling with her chest. Eventually she turned to him, took his face in his hands and kissed him with all the love in her soul. She could still feel how hard he was, his erection resting on her soft tummy.

Sara stared into his eyes. "That was so wonderful, baby. But seriously, before we go on, is this too weird for you? You know, me pretending to be mom. I don't want to make it uncomfortable for you."

Daniel returned her look. "Honestly, it is strange. I mean, without being specific, it's not like making love to your mom. You do things, say things, differently. I loved and still love your mom. But she's gone, and I've come to terms with it a long time ago. I really do appreciate what you were trying to do. It was beautiful, honey. But it's better to let her rest. I want you to be you. I love you as you are, Sara. You're amazing in every way." And he kissed her nose and then her tender lips.

"I just wanted you to have her for one last time, daddy. I hope it didn't hurt you."

"No sweetheart, it was a lovely thing to try to do. But I'd rather have you as you. You're so very special. And I love you so much."

"I love you too, daddy. So very much."

She kissed him all over his face, taking the lead now. She nibbled on his earlobe, kissed down his throat, all over his body as her fingers stroked his cock teasingly. Now her daddy was moving all around from his hips.

"Lie back, daddy. Let me take care of you. Watch me. I love it when you watch me." She took his cock into her wet, wanting mouth, licking him, teasing, playful like licking a lollipop. Sara alternated between sucking and licking, the tip of her tongue tracing under the crown of his dick, making him shake all over.

"So good, so very good" he whimpered. He reached down and ran his fingers through her silky hair, guiding her movements on his cock. She was looking up at him, holding his eyes with her own. The glaring white pearls bounced with her head movements, making clicking sounds as she moved.

"Don't cum yet, daddy. I want to do something. Just wait a minute."

She went into her room, and a minute later she was back. "I think you'll love this. You know why" she teased, her hand behind her back.

She got back on the bed between his spread thighs, and wrapped a silky pair of her panties around his throbbing cock. She gripped him softly, letting the panties glide up and down his shaft and then over the head. She went faster, building him towards orgasm, and then slowing down, easing him off.

"How does this feel, daddy? Does it remind you of when this all started? When my blue dirty panties were in your hand and you were jerking off with them? Do you like the way your daughter is stroking your big hard dick?"

"Fuck, baby it's incredible. So incredible. Can you feel my cock throbbing in your hand? You're such a naughty, dirty girl for daddy, aren't you?"

"I'm your dirty girl, daddy. All yours. Fuck my hand daddy. Fuck my panties" she whispered in her most seductive voice. "Should I let daddy cum? Tell me what you want daddy. Tell me if you want to cum all over my panties. Your nasty girl's panties."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers