Daniel and Sara Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That decided things. "Have you been bad enough that you need to be punished at 2:30 in the morning? Are you sure? Seriously, are you too drunk to know what you're doing, or just drunk enough to know you want this?"

"Definitely just drunk enough to know I want this! So, are you going to punish your dirty little slut-girl? I've been so bad!" She breathed out the last part as a sexual come on.

Daniel reached with both hands and stroked her thick nipples with his long fingers, rolling and pinching them. Sara was clad only in a pair of dark green panties, and the crotch was getting darker still, almost to black.

He pushed her on her back and pressed his body against hers so his hard, full dick was rubbing at her panty covered pussy, blocked by the thin material like a fragile chastity belt. He got between his daughter's thighs, which were splayed wide. Their bodies were grinding together, his hairy chest on her soft tummy and tits but he could gain no entry to her tight wet hole.

Daniel started lifting his hips, so his cock slid back and forth, rubbing her cunt through her panties. They both were moaning and their bodies writhing in intense pleasure. Sara reached down and grabbed her fathers ass with both hands, gripping hard, her elegant nails digging into his firm cheeks, making him grind all the harder. "Oh, fuck, I want you so bad, my naughty little whore. I want to fuck you forever."

Sara too was squirming against his body, sweat dripping in the air conditioned bedroom. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around the back of her daddy's thighs, locking him in like a spider holding its prey. "I want you to fuck me, daddy, fuck me every minute of every day. Never stop loving me. I ache for you, daddy!"

Instead of taking her then, Daniel broke her grip, and moved her onto her tummy. Sara moaned with disappointment. He pulled her panties tight and up, so they dug in up the crack of her ass and the crotch was molded against her swelled lips. He put a pillow under her hips, raising her ass so that it was up in the air a bit, her cheeks prominent and gorgeously round. Then he moved in front of her and thrust his dick into her hungry mouth, reaching over her back with his right arm and rubbed her cunt furiously. She sucked him with all her skill and lust, using her tongue to tease and torment. The room got 5 degrees warmer than when Sara had walked in from the heat radiating off their bodies.

"Such a hot little cocksucker, so wicked" Daniel moaned, his dick deep in her mouth and his fingers flying up and down the lips of her soaked pussy. "You suck daddy's cock so fucking well!"

Sara was applying wonderful suction and her tongue was lashing daddy's purple head. After a few minutes she released his dick and begged "fuck me now, my dirty daddy! I need your hot cock in my steaming cunt NOW!"

Daniel scooted behind her, back between her spread, long, sleek legs, pulled the saturated crotch of her panties to the right, and put the head of his cock in between the lips of her pussy, holding still there.

"Don't tease me, daddy! I said FUCK ME!" Sara demanded.

Daniel leaned forward, grabbed a handful of her thick curly locks and pulled her head back towards his face. Her back arched and her ass tensed as he whispered into her ear, in a firm tone "I'll fuck you as I like! Don't forget who's in charge here, my little slut! Understand?" he growled.

SPANK!

She cried out from the sudden swat of his firm hand on her ass cheeks. That feels so dirty, so wonderfully dirty and good, Sara thought. I really am daddy's bad little girl.

SPANK!

Again he slapped her ass, not hard enough to hurt her; he would never ever do that to his daughter. Just enough to sting and heighten the pleasure roaming through her body.

SPANK!

"Oh fuck daddy! You're such a dirty daddy, spanking me like that! Do it again!"

SPANK!

He smacked her ass 8 times in all. "Now, do you understand who's in charge here?"

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry. I'll remember my place! But please don't torment me any more. Please put the rest of that wonderful cock into my little pussy!" She was whimpering, chastised but desperate.

Daniel slid his cock in, torturously slow until he was buried in her gripping pussy and his hips were nestled against her sore, pink ass. He thought, god she's so fucking hot and tight. Like a velvet glove. He could feel the heat coming off her ass cheeks against his groin.

Daniel grabbed her hip with his left hand, again taking her hair into his right and he started riding her hard. He held Sara firmly while slamming his hips against her. Her cunt was gushing all over his throbbing shaft and his balls were swaying with every stroke, slapping against her clit. They were both crying in pleasure, sticky with sweat, fucking each other like a single entity.

"Daddy, I want you to cum deep inside me! Empty those big balls in my burning pussy! Please daddy! Fill me!" she begged.

He thrust deep inside one last time and he was cumming, grunting, his cock twitching as he filled her pussy with his hot sauce, and then Sara was cumming as well, rubbing her nipples on the mattress, and squeezing daddy's cock with her pussy muscles. She was, in effect, milking his perfect, cock, perfect for her, perfect for her mouth and her pussy. Maybe someday, it would be perfect for her ass as well.

Daniel rolled to his side, pulling his lovely daughter with him so his cock stayed in her as it softened, spooning her, her back to his chest, and his lips kissing her salty shoulders and neck. His hands were wrapped around her tummy and breasts, and her hands were over his. The embrace was tender, gentle and loving, a perfect contrast to the raging fuck they just shared.

The room was very quiet except for the sounds of their breathing. The light of the moon illuminated their bodies, snuggled against each other. A few minutes ago, it was pure lust overtaking their minds. Now it was pure love overtaking their hearts.

Daniel gathered Sara closer, as close as he could, and said "I love you so much, my sweetheart. I really do. Maybe it's wrong, but I don't care. I feel so much love for you, honey."

Sara was misting up again. She'd always had a soft heart, kind of like her father and mother, but her eyes were tearing up a lot these days, almost always in a good way. She reached up and behind her so she could stroke Daniels cheek while she turned her head to look in his eyes. "Daddy, I love you too. I know what you mean, most people wouldn't approve, but I don't care either. What happens when we're alone is our own business. You remember last month, when you were telling me about when you went to that wedding with mom, before you were engaged? How you thought- even still think- that mom was so beautiful and you were so average? That you were 'out of your league' with her? Remember?"

He remembered. "Sure honey. I knew it then, I know it now."

"What nonsense! You're a beautiful man! Are you model gorgeous? No, you're not that. But you are handsome, and you've got a beautiful heart. You do such wonderful things, big and little, you always have, and I was so upset with you for the last two years for not getting out there and finding someone to share yourself with. Now, of course, I'm kind of glad you didn't." She smiled a sweet and sexy smile. "You've always supported me, kept me on a good track, been my friend. You are the world to me, daddy."

Daniel was quiet, with his own eyes misting up. I really did something right here, he thought. "It's the same with you, sweetheart, except you are incredibly gorgeous. But what makes you really beautiful is your soul and your heart. It's what makes me most proud of you, honey." He kissed her with gentle love. "Now that the mutual admiration society is done with..." They both cracked up, laughing loudly together. "Seriously, honey, I have to ask you...did I go too far with you before? The spanking, the dominating tone...I was just caught up in the moment, but did it go too far?"

"Are you kidding? I loved it! Couldn't you tell? You had me going like a wild woman! I wouldn't want to do it all the time, but it was a hell of a lot of fun! I told you when we first started, I don't like to be treated like some fragile little thing and there are times I like a lot of kink. I can't imagine any other partner ringing my bell like that." She kissed him three quick times. "Wow, look at the time! It's almost 4 in the morning now! We need some sleep, daddy. We both have calls to make in the morning. Come on and let me snuggle into you and sleep in your arms. I love it there. And I love you! Goodnight, daddy."

"Good night, sweetheart. I love you too."

They were asleep within 5 minutes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They rose at 9, tired but happy, and after getting their tea, they made their phone calls. The camp director was unhappy with the short notice, but really had to accept Sara, one of his best counselors, wasn't going to be part of the staff this year. No hard feelings, and he let her know she'd be welcome in the future should she want to come back. She was a little sad to know she wouldn't be doing something she loved, and she'd miss her summer friends, some of whom she'd known for years. But she was looking forward to traveling with her father for a long vacation.

Daniel called his lawyer and instructed him to get the sale going, quick as possible. He wanted it tied up in 3 weeks. The lawyer protested, saying it was too fast, that the buyer would try to take advantage by lowballing the price, but her told her he had all confidence in her skills as a lawyer, and wanted it done. He also asked her to get the profit sharing program set up, and how he wanted it structured. She told him getting this all done so fast was going to cost him a lot, she'd have to assign a number of staff to the job, but Daniel wanted this done. He'd have to tell the employees Monday what was going to happen, but he hoped a generous share of the profits would ease the shock of the change.

Sunday Daniel hosted a large graduation party for Sara at the house. The weather cooperated, lovely Long Island summer day. He hired a bar-b-que caterer and everyone had a fun time, most importantly, the new high school graduate. Friends and family were there, she got some nice gifts, and everyone left by 7. Father and daughter cleaned up, went to bed early, and made love before sleeping the sleep of the contented.

While Daniel was furiously busy getting ready to "retire", Sara was busy getting ready for both college and a five week trip. It was planned for two weeks traveling through Italy, ten days in Israel both sightseeing and visiting relatives (they'd been there four other times over the years) and then ten days at a romantic resort in Jamaica. Except around family while in Israel, they were going to travel as a loving couple. No one would know the difference.

Sara had so much shopping to do, and she had to shop for Daniel as well as herself. He needed almost everything, casual, dressy, bathing suits etc. The only thing he did for himself was shoes, as he needed to make sure they'd be comfortable for all the walking, especially in Italy. Otherwise, she did it all, and she had a great time doing it. Steph helped her, having a lot of fun most of all in their favorite lingerie store. Steph bought something for herself, since she and Sara planned one more special night with "daddy" before her friend and Daniel left for their long trip. Steph and her father tried to improve their relationship, and for a few weeks things were better. But in the end, Pete was who he was, and soon was back to cheating on Joyce and rarely being home. It was painful to know she was leaving when her mother was in such a sad way, but she had to go to school herself, and she encouraged her mom to get a divorce lawyer and protect herself. Steph was practical as well as tough.

Sara and Daniel made love or has hot, steamy sex most nights, except during Sara's period. Her father expected nothing from her on those nights, and was more than content to hold her comfortably. She even tried to offer him a sensual handjob on those nights, but he put her off, telling his daughter just cuddling with her was plenty pleasurable. Daniels' consideration was just one more reason for Sara to love him from her heart to her mind.

Three nights before they were to leave for Italy, and everything was in order. The paperwork selling his business was all signed, checks were transferred, and Daniel and Sara were wealthier than they could ever have imagined. The trust for profit sharing would be ready to sign when they returned, and finally he was enrolled to start at Posts' continuing education program two weeks later, five days after he was to help Sara move into her dorm. On this night they were packing for the trip when, at 9PM the doorbell rang.

Daniel asked Sara "Honey, are you expecting company?"

Sara, with a completely straight face denied expecting company tonight. But when Daniel went to the door, Sara's face broke out into a shit-eating grin.

Daniel opened the door and to his surprise, Steph was there in what looked like a very tight green lace top, denim short shorts and strappy nude color high heel sandals. "Hi daddy, aren't you going to let me in?"

"Of course, sweetheart, come on in." As he stepped aside to let her through the door, Steph kissed him, wet and hard, right on his lips and held it. All during the kiss she was brushing the back of her hand right on his expanding cock.

"Hmmm someone's glad to see me. We haven't had time together in a while now, daddy. Is sissy here? I expected her."

Daniel looked around, but didn't see Sara. Suddenly from upstairs Sara called out "I'm up in daddy's room. Give me a minute then come on up!" The lovely redhead and her substitute daddy were kissing for a few minutes when Sara called again, impatiently this time "Hey, are you two coming up here or should I start alone?"

Daniel called back "Be right there, honey!"

Daniel and Steph walked upstairs, arms around each other's waist and saw Sara on the bed, on her knees. She was wearing a teddy that snapped between her thighs, in white lace, white high heel sandals, and her pearls. Her face was a picture of pure lust.

"I get the feeling you two cooked this little soiree? Bad girls, having secrets from daddy" Daniel said sarcastically. "But I think I could be persuaded to forgive you both."

"Daddy, how can you be angry with us?" Sara said in a mock pout, a fake sad expression on her lovely face.

"Yeah, daddy, we wanted to show you what a wonderful daddy we think you are. I know you'll forgive us" Steph said, with a brilliant, sexy smile on her face as she stepped out of her shorts. It turned out the green lace top was also a teddy, matching Sara's. She got on the bed with Sara and the two hot little vixens shared a series of tender kisses that kept growing in intensity. Soon they were wrapped in each others arms and their kisses were traveling all over each others faces and upper body. The sounds escaping their lips were incredibly erotic, as evidenced by the tent in Daniels pants.

"I'm feeling like a bit of a third wheel here" Daniel said with his hand on his pants, lightly gripping his cock. "Is there room for me in there?"

"There's always room for our daddy" Steph gasped. The scent of sex was already permeating the room. "Come, daddy, join us!"

The girls moved apart and Daniel pounced on the bed and he was immediately jumped on by both his sexy partners. Sara whispered in his ear, in a fairly desperate tone, "We wanted one last night with you, the three of us together. Who knows if there will be time when we get back from our trip before Steph and I go off to school? It could be months before we get the chance. Thanksgiving, or Christmas break. Even if then. So Steph and I want you, our sexy, sexy man, to know how wonderful we both think you are. We love you, daddy."

Steph chimed in his other ear, just as hot, "You're so good to us. So good to me, even though you're not really my 'daddy'. I know you had a talk with my father. He did try to do better for a few weeks, but it's just not who he is." A sad expression passed over her face. then was gone. "But we have you, and you've always made me feel so special, almost like your own. I love you too, daddy. Let me show you how much."

Steph moved down quickly, removing Daniels' pants and briefs in one quick movement and took his raging hard dick in her soft, slender hand, giving it a few squeezes, bringing out a drop of his precum. Sara was stroking his chest with her elegant nails as she watched her friend along with her father. The sight of that little pearl of fluid added to the itch between her thighs.

Steph stuck out her tongue and took that clear drop on the tip, skillfully avoiding touching his pee slit. The drop extended into a long strand as she pulled back, and it eventually ended up going from her lower lip down to her chest, a little getting on the green lace between her heaving breasts. She kept her hand on Daniels cock, bringing up another drop of salty treasure. Sara quickly moved down, not wanting to let her friend have all the treat to herself. But she greedily scooped up her treat with the flat of her tongue, swiping it across the tip of his cock, leaving her daddy shivering in pleasure.

"Daddy, you're so yummy! I'd love a mouthful of your sweet cum every day!" Sara exclaimed. "It's delicious, and so good for me too!"

Steph readily agreed. "You can do that, you lucky bitch! I only get daddy's cum once in a while!" She was pouting. She looked adorable with that expression on her full lips, Daniel thought.

Daniel said "Now it's my turn to get a taste of my favorite treats. Who want's to be first?

Both girls squealed out their desire for daddy to taste their pussies, but Steph, naturally the more aggressive of the duo, scooted up, put her knees on either side of Daniels head, unsnapped the clips covering her pussy and applied the bald snatch right to his face. "I win, I go first!" she cried out as she ground her pussy all over daddy's lips and nose. "Oh fuck, this feels so fucking good! Eat me, daddy, eat my little cunt. His hands grabbed her hips, pulling her tighter, smothering his nose between her ass cheeks as his lips and tongue devoured the creamy delight in front of them.

Sara, not to be left out, undid her snaps and grabbed Daniels dick in her firm grip, then slid her soaked pussy over the head, teasing his spongy head. That made them both groan. Daniel wanted to beg his daughter to put his dick in her pussy and fuck him, but his mouth was occupied.

Steph kept grinding on his nose and mouth, while Sara was teasing his aching cock. Finally, when he thought he was going to lose his mind, Sara sat down on his dick, taking it all inside her, her clit pulsing on his pubic bone. "I win, I get fucked first!" It was like a twisted sibling rivalry. "Such a good fucking cock..." Sara was whispering. Then both girls moved towards each other without disengaging with Daniel, and they kissed passionately. Then they were reaching for each others tits,each playfully teasing the others nipples and round pillows. Both were grinding down hard on their well-used daddy, both their pussies gushing fluid, soaking both his head and crotch. Sara's pussy juice was leaking down the crack of Daniels ass and getting the sheets all wet.

Steph came first, a powerful orgasm that made her cry out and tremble as Sara sucked and bit her nipples, the way she knew her friend loved, and Daniel was sucking on her swollen clit, nestled between his lips, the tip of his tongue rapidly circling the nub. She fell off Daniels face onto her side, breathing hard.

Daniel could now watch his sexy daughter quickly bouncing up and down on his slick shaft and he reached for her round tits, tweaking her hard little nipples. Suddenly she was over the wall, climaxing, shaking, squeezing daddy's cock in her tight grip. Instead of climbing off, she fell forward, covering his face with soft little kisses. Steph moved over and was kissing his face as well, and also kissing Sara.