Daniel and Sara Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara whispered "That was so good, daddy. So very good. How did you not cum? You're still hard like a steel rod! Didn't I please you, daddy?" she worried.

Daniel stroked her cheek. "I didn't cum because I didn't want to, not yet. Believe me, it took all my concentration to ward it off. I was thinking, in part of my mind, about baseball stats to keep from cumming. I wanted to make sure I got a turn with Steph. As she said, this might be the last chance for a long time...maybe a very long time."

Steph was deeply touched at his consideration, though, she thought, I shouldn't be surprised. If only things were a little different...

"You..." Steph kissed his lips "are such..." another kiss "a sweet, sweet man. Give me just a couple of minutes and I'll show you how I say thank you." She punctuated that with another, bigger kiss.

"Well, you are a lovely young lady. I've come to see you as a kind of daughter over the years, not like we play at, but I actually have that kind of affection for you. I remember all the times you stood by Sara when she was missing her mom. And I remember a few years back when you both got to high school as freshmen, and those senior boys thought she was an Arab and called her a little terrorist. Sara, I remember how upset you were, crying as hard as when Hannah died. You went up to those boys the next day and told them your best friend was Jewish, not that it mattered, and if they ever bothered her again, you were going to perform a dick-ectomy on them without anesthetic. Sara told me about that. She couldn't believe how you did that for her." He looked at both girls, Steph shocked that he knew about that, Sara with love for her friend over the long past incident.

"Sara told you about that? I thought you didn't tell anyone. I'm so embarrassed!"

"Why? Granted, the language was a bit much, but the way you stood by her, when it could have been so easy to walk away and try to be popular...I was so thrilled Sara had you as her best friend." He kissed both girls and they just sunk into his body.

Sara thought about how she was going to miss Steph almost as much as her dad. She lost so much when her mom died, but she knew how lucky she was to have such wonderful people in her life. Good teachers, good friends, and the best father. She was happy and sad at the same time.

After a few minutes, the girls remembered that Daniel was lying there with a still hard and very wet cock. It was so unfair for him!

Steph kissed his lips, and then worked her way down his body. She was going to both show him how much she appreciated him and also, to get what he promised her. She cleaned his cock and balls of her friends cunt cream, also pushed his legs back and apart so she could get at the juices in the crack of his ass. She was pumping his cock with her hand, not too hard, and the tip of her tongue was probing his asshole. Sara meanwhile was kissing daddy very passionately, her tongue probing his mouth.

Daniel was in heaven with both girls attacking him with their tongues. He really wanted to fuck Steph, though, and he wanted her now. "Steph, how do you want me to fuck you? Your choice, baby."

"I want you to take me from behind! I want my daddy to fuck me doggy style, and I want my sissy to let me eat her cunt! I want you both at the same time!"

Steph moved into position, and Sara lay in front of her, legs wide apart. Daniel got behind the sweet redheads full round ass and teased her dripping slit with the length of his cock, sliding it along her slippery folds. She was grunting her deepening desire, and Sara craving her friends tongue on her swollen lips.

"Fuck me already! Don't torture me, daddy! Please put your cock inside me now!

Daniel gripped her full cheeks with his strong fingers and palms, and slipped his throbbing dick into her soaked, tight pussy. Steph gasped as he filler her with all 6 inches of his rock hard cock, perfectly sized for her. The largest cock she'd ever had was about 9 inches, and it felt like it tore her apart. This felt so much better.

She moved her hips backwards, meeting his thrusts with her own, moaning her heat into Sara's pussy as she explored her friend's familiar cunt, Steph loved the way Sara tasted, the best pussy she'd ever tasted so far. She had more experience with woman than her friend, and thought she was truly bi-sexual. But right now that didn't matter. The only thing that did matter was the pleasure she was sharing with these two people she loved so dearly.

Daniel started thrusting faster, her pussy slick with lust, and he was also watching this hot and sexy little redhead bury her face between his daughters soft thighs. He could see Sara rolling her hips and teasing her own nipples as her cunt was raging from the assault from her friends hot, skillful tongue. Steph was the best pussy eater she'd ever had...aside from her daddy, that is. No one was better than he was!

All three were whimpering and moaning as Daniel pounded Steph's burning pussy and Sara was lifting her hips, shoving her cunt into her face. Her fingers of her left hand were entwined in the long red locks of Steph's hair and her right hand was rubbing her nipples furiously. Then Daniel SPANKED! Stephs soft full ass, SPANKED her three four times, until she screamed and coated his cock with sweet pussy cream. Hearing the slaps of her fathers hand on her friends ass sent Sara soaring and gushing all over her friends face. And then it was Daniels turn, his balls pumping his thick steaming load into Steph's thirsty cunt, his cock spasming inside her, giving her another , smaller orgasm. All three were exhausted, coated in sweat and sex, and the room was filled with the sweet scent of pussy. They all moved together, with Steph in the middle of father and daughter. It was 11 now, and they all needed to sleep.

Steph whispered "Thank you both for being my other family. I love you both so much." A tear dropped down her left cheek. "I'm going to miss you both so much. I don't know how to say goodbye to you."

Sara too had tears in her eyes. "You're my best friend, forever. I love you too, babe."

Daniel held Steph closer to her body. "Remember, if you ever have any problems you can't talk to your parents about, I'll be here for you. Money, advice, whatever. you can always come to me. You are family to both Sara and me."

With that, they pulled up the summer weight blanket, and drifted off to a peaceful, satisfied, night's sleep.

To be continued... Votes and comments are always appreciated.