All Comments on 'Daniel and Sara Pt. 11'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring!

This story is going nowhere. It's only repeating itself over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great as usual

Just enough sex and love. I wish I could write like that, but being an engineer I am luck to be able to spell my own name.

stilllovinglifestilllovinglifeabout 4 years ago
Addicted to This Story

I can't wait for Part 12 of the Daniel and Sara story. The plot line has been interesting, the dialogue entertaining, the characters believable and likeable, and each sex scene was both fresh and erotic. The writing feels effortless as the story has unfolded fluidly. I do wish the author would take time to review the proper use of apostrophes, particularly in contractions, personal pronouns, and with singular and plural nouns. But I have to admit that those occasional errors did not keep me from thoroughly enjoying this well-written series. Thanks, Rabbitman55, you are a 5-star author consistently.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55about 4 years agoAuthor
Re: stilllovinglife

Thanks for your great review. Sorry about the apostrophies; I was a history major a long time ago and haven't done a lot a writing since then until now, when I found all this time on my hands. I'll try to pay more attention to the rules of grammar! Glad you're enjoying the story!

blackknight314blackknight314about 4 years ago

It was great having 'The Three Amigos' back together. This was a good chapter; onto the next.

rodavrodavabout 4 years ago
Exciting story

That was an exciting adventure when they came across the orgy.

I like the the sniffing of panties from your previous chapters. Please continue that.

RRC2RRC2over 3 years ago

You have to love Rabbitman's sense of humor as he nonchalantly starts this chapter with a brief rundown of the last few activities. It is hilarious.

The rest of the story continues the love affair of his characters. Or should I say my love affair with his characters. I'm having a great time reading this.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

tedious

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

This story really needs a tag saying it's a cuckold story

LacastrianLacastrianabout 1 year ago

This story really needs a tag saying it's a cuckold story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES