Daniel and Sara Pt. 11

Story Info
On to Jamaica to meet up with Steph.
11.7k words
4.7
12.2k
20

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

Three days later, Daniel and Sara awoke early in the morning. They wouldn't check out of their hotel until the evening, but they had a crazy schedule. They'd catch a 4AM flight the following morning from Tel Aviv to Miami, which would land at 10AM Miami time after a 12 hour flight. There they'd meet Sara's best friend Steph, who was going to accompany them to an exclusive resort in Jamaica for eight of their ten final vacation days. The petite, busty redhead had to be home a few days earlier so she could get ready to leave for college at University of Florida. The nature of the resort they were going to stay at meant they could frolic as they pleased with no interference from staff or other visitors. But it meant they'd have a long day today, with a planned nap around 3PM, unlikely as that seemed.

Daniel was up first, and decided to leave Sara to sleep a few minutes more while he got into the bathroom to urinate and wash and brush. While he was washing up, the door burst open and Sara came rushing in. "Sorry, daddy, I have to pee!" and she pulled down her panties, plopped down on the toilet, and then there was the sound of urine spraying into the bowl, as well as a slight soft sigh of relief.

Daniel chuckled as he got ready to trim his beard and moustache.

"What, daddy? What's so funny?"

"We're a real couple now, honey. Peeing in front of each other is the final barrier, and we just crossed it."

"Oh, OH! I didn't even think of it! I had to go so bad, and I didn't even consider that this was something we'd never 'done' before. I think the romance is over, dad." They both broke into hysterical laughter. "Now you'll just take me for granted, leaving me home while you go out to the sports bar with the guys, you'll fart in front of me" and they burst out laughing all over again. "And I'll scratch my twat in front of you and you'll belch in front of our friends...."

Daniel was almost on the floor with laughter. "OK, please, no more. I get your point. You'll give me a heart attack if you keep that up!" Despite all the laughing, Daniel was still sporting an impressive morning erection, something not unnoticed by Sara.

"I'm sorry for that daddy. Tell you what. Let me get to the sink to wash a bit and brush my teeth, you stay right here, and why don't you use that lovely, hard cock to give me a nice hot pounding right here, over the sink? I'll be most accommodating." She batted her eyes at her father in an overly, comically flirty manner.

"Well, hurry up and wash up then. Or I'll just jerk off in the toilet. You know, one depository is as good as another....." He smiled slyly.

"You wicked man! I might just make you do that for the rest of our trip!"

"Yeah, sure you would. You'd miss it more than me. I could always go to Steph!"

"Yeah? What makes you think she wouldn't pick me over you, anyway?"

They taunted each other good naturedly, just like an ordinary couple, while Sara cleaned up. She watched her daddy in the mirror as he stroked his cock lightly, and a fire was burning in her body, from her head to her tits, from her clit to her feet and everywhere else. She needed to get fucked by her daddy now!

Sara lifted her right leg so her knee was turned outwards and her pussy was wide open and beckoning. "Come and get it, dirty old man. No foreplay needed! See if you can handle it first thing in the morning like this!"

Daniel was on her like a shot, pushing his swollen dick right up into that slippery cunt, his hips smacking into her ass. He was buried in her so quickly and his hands were mauling her tits as he kissed and bit softly on her shoulders. "My naughty girl is so damn hot this morning. Your pussy feels like it could melt my cock, baby." He was grunting loud with every hard thrust into her steaming cunt. He grabbed Sara's hair, tugging her head backwards as he continued to pound into her fuck hole. They were both thinking it was a hell of a way to start the day!

Sara also grunted with every powerful thrust of her daddy's hard dick. His hips were smacking her ass so hard, the cheeks were turning pink-red. "Fuck me you dirty man. Fuck your whore of a daughter, use me, take me as you wish, fucker. I'm all yours, my mouth, my pussy, my ass.... yes daddy my ass! You haven't fucked my ass in a while. Loosen me up and then fuck my tight little ass! I want it really dirty!"

What got into Sara this morning, Daniel had no idea. But it was also taking him over as well, and he wormed his middle finger into her tight pucker, using the juices dripping from her pussy for lubricant. After he'd worked two fingers into her ass, and she seemed all ready, he popped his cock from her pussy and pressed the head into her tiny ass hole. She groaned from the incredible pressure as first the head, then the shaft started to tunnel into her.

"That's it, fuck daddy! Put that big daddy dick into my hot ass! Fuck me like the whore I am! Slam that dick in there!" Sara was rubbing her clit furiously with her left hand while the right was rubbing her tits hard and pinching her throbbing nipples.

Daniel had his hands on her cheeks, mauling them as they grunted loudly in united lust. He could tell Sara must be getting close and so was he, his balls starting to contract as his dick churned in her ass. Suddenly Sara screamed and babbled as she came in a massive rush. He couldn't resist any longer and he also yelled out as he emptied his big balls into her hungry ass. The feel of his cum, so hot in her bowels, gave Sara another climax as she collapsed to the floor of the bathroom, Daniel falling with her with his cock still inside her. They were a sweaty, panting mess, but so incredibly happy. They held each other as their mutual orgasms settled. It had been so dirty but so much fun at the same time.

"What got into you this morning, honey? I'm not complaining at all but where did that come from? Especially so early in the morning."

"I don't know, but I think when I saw you there with that lovely erection just poking out there, I had a thought that it would be a shame to waste it. And then my pussy was just on fire and I just needed something really nasty. I'm glad you were on the same track with me. That was really intense!" She leaned back and kissed his cheek, and then he turned her head a bit more so he could meet her lips with his.

"I could almost take our nap now, baby. But that's kind of silly, isn't it. So when we get our legs back in a week or two." he joked "we need to shower and get moving. It will be a shame to leave here. It was mostly a great time here."

"It was, daddy. I'm not even thinking about that night any more. You made everything better, just like you always do. I love you, daddy. Now lets get in the shower."

"I love you too, my darling."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After their very long day in Haifa, a little sightseeing, some shopping of both some clothing (especially beachwear for Jamaica) and some art for the home (which would be shipped), an abortive attempt at a nap, a nice dinner and a long wait at the airport, Sara and Daniel were finally on the plane, which left on time. They were exhausted but too jazzed to sleep just yet, so they were watching movies on the screens in front of them, mindless stuff, when Sara took out her headphones and got her fathers attention.

"Daniel, the other day you said something about changing some things, making us more like partners. What did you mean?"

"Honey," he said quietly, both to not disturb others sleeping nearby and to keep the conversation private, "I'm going to have papers drawn up, I'm going to the bank and my broker, and I'm putting all my assets into both our names. So from now on, they're not my assets anymore; they're OUR assets. We'll still be father and daughter, but we'll also be fully financially partners. Your credit cards will no longer be in my name with you underneath. They'll be in your name completely, with your own responsibility. The monthly bank and brokerage statements on this money will come to you, not me. I'll never even see it. I'll transfer enough money into your own account to more than cover any expenses you could possibly have. It'll be in the low 7 figures."

The enormity of what her father was saying didn't quite hit her immediately. It was dawning on her slowly. "Daniel....daddy.... I don't think I understand. Are you cutting me loose from you? Did I do something to upset you? It feels like you're getting ready to say goodbye to me."

"No, Sara, honey, not at all. You're my daughter, always will be, and I'll still do things like pay for your schooling and medical insurance, so on. But you won't have to justify your expenditures to me. What you buy, you can pay for. It's your pay-out from the business, like the employees profit sharing. Though your share is quite a bit larger." He smiled at her. "The one caveat will be that it's a conditional 3 years, until you're 21. If you were to just blow through the money, I wouldn't give you more; you'd have to come to me like we do now. But if you show yourself to be responsible, invest most of it, you wouldn't ever even have to come to me again for money. You've always been very responsible and level headed, Sara. I don't expect things to be any different. And this way if you want something, you think it over, whether it's worth it to you, and make your own decisions. Something you need, want, a gift for someone. It's up to you. It's responsibility, honey. Do you understand?"

"I do, my love. I don't know what to say, Daniel. You're showing a huge trust in me. And I intend to live up to that trust. You know I'm not a party girl type. I like to have fun, like most people. But I'm not going to take a group of friends to a club and spend 500 dollars on bottles of champagne, end up with a ten thousand dollar tab. I've heard of people doing it, and it's crazy. But it's going to be nice to know I can buy things I need besides the basics and not have to talk to you about it. Maybe if I want to buy my man a gift sometime." She smiled at him now. "I always could, but you got the bill. Now I feel like it's really my own money, my responsibility. Even though I didn't earn it." A frown came over her face. "I didn't, did I? I mean, it's still your money."

"Look at it this way. I never would have left you everything, especially with the recent sale. I would leave you at least what I'm transferring, but the bulk will be earmarked for favored charities when the time comes. What I'm giving you is enough to start a good life for yourself, either in investments or, maybe, you'll want to start your own business of some kind after you're done with school. You'll have that opportunity. But it's not enough to just waste your life away. As the saying goes, it's enough to do something with your life, but it's not enough to do nothing. I can give you that opportunity, so I am. And it makes our relationship more on an equal footing. If we don't remain as lovers, you'll have your independence and not feel any obligation to me."

"Dad, um, Daniel, I don't feel an obligation. Don't you understand that? I'm doing what I want to do with you, of my own free will. I do it because I enjoy it, and because I love you." Sara reached up and stroked his cheek, her fingernails lightly, tenderly, scratching through his short beard. "I know you do the same with me. I hope this wonderful gift isn't you feeling obligated, like you wouldn't be doing this if we were more....traditional." Her tone was firm.

"No my love, it's not an obligation. I'm doing this because you deserve it, and because it's the right thing to do. I would just recommend that you only have access to about 10 thousand in Binghamton, leaving the rest behind, so no one could ever steal from you. Besides, if for some reason you needed more than that, it would mean you're in some serious trouble, and I would always want you to come to me in that case, independent or not. I'll always be your father. You'll always be my responsibility. Always." He told her this with a dead on serious look.

"I know dad. I know. And whether you like it or not, you're my responsibility as well. If we're really equal and partners now. It goes both ways."

Daniel nodded his head and they shared a lovers kiss, soft and small but very intimate. Very loving. Sara took her fathers hand and squeezed gently. She loved him more than anything in the world, and more than she thought she could ever love anyone else, ever. Daniel thought much the same about Sara. They settled in and closed their eyes, taking a much needed nap for a few hours.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

When Sara awoke a few hours later, it was still dark, and most of the other passengers were still asleep. Sara stretched in her seat, then got up and went to the bathroom, easily climbing over her father, asleep on the aisle seat in First Class. She used the toilet, washed, brushed and splashed some water on her face, and went back, asking the flight attendant on the way how long until breakfast. The attractive 30ish woman told her it would be another two hours so Sara went back to her seat to try and sleep a little more. She took the blanket and spread it out so it covered both her and her father and she closed her eyes, but sleep would not return.

She was thinking to herself about just what her father was going to do for her, and it made her feel like a real equal to him in every sense. It was a big responsibility, and she knew she'd do everything she could to live up to it. It wasn't money to be frittered away the way some girls she knew of did with their parents money, clubbing and drinking and drugging. Though her father never really asked, Sara had tried weed a number of times, she like it but didn't love it, and had no interest in trying anything else, like coke or pills. She knew Steph liked Molly, and had tried to get Sara to try it, but she had zero interest in it.

She was thinking about what kind of business she'd like to try her hand at,

perhaps, after she finished school, when Daniel started to stir. She held his hand under the blanket and kissed his cheek with her full, moist lips. "Good morning, my love" she whispered in his ear. "Did you get enough sleep?"

Daniel stretched out, something they couldn't have done sitting in coach, and smiled at her. "I'm good, thanks honey. And good morning to you too." He leaned over and kissed her lips. "Always delicious first thing in the morning. And based on how dark it still is, it really is first thing in the morning. I think I need to use the bathroom. Can you reach my toothbrush for me?"

"Sure, honey." She handed his toothbrush and he went off to the front of the plane. It was still over an hour until the attendant said breakfast would be served, and she was overtaken by an impulse to do something naughty. Smiling to herself, she reached into her carryon bag and got out a small hand towel and got back under the blanket. The plane was still very quiet, and the main cabin lights were off so it was still nice and dark. Perfect.

Daniel came back to his seat and got under the blanket with Sara and snuggled as close as he could in the airplane seats. He was drifting between wakefulness and sleep when he felt Sara rubbing the front of his pants with her hand. Both his mind and his cock were waking up now. "Sara, honey, what are you doing?" he whispered urgently.

"Shhh, baby. Just be nice and quiet, and let me take care of you. I'm feeling a little naughty, and this is much safer than if we went into the bathroom. Just relax now."

"Sweetheart, while I appreciate this, and as much as I love you, I'm really not in the mood to be arrested when we get off the plane in Miami."

"If you just relax and enjoy it, no one will know a thing. Now be quiet and let me have a little fun."

Daniel thought, not for the first time, he'd created a sexual monster. Not that he complained usually. But she was really into pushing the boundaries sometimes, like now. If he pushed back, really tried to stop her, it could likely draw more attention to them, and that would be worse. Resignedly, he just sat back and let her do as she wanted. Yeah, poor me, he thought.

He could feel her slowly unbuckle his belt, then unbutton the top of his pants and then pull down the zipper on the fly of his pants. Sara then used her fingernails to teasingly scrape the full length of his shaft through his underwear. He looked at her face and she had this innocent, almost angelic smile as she teased his dick under the blanket. He was shifting around in his seat, unable to just sit still as she had her fun.

Soon she fished into his underwear and pulled his cock out, freeing it from the constraints of his briefs. With both hands, she put her small hand towel around the base of his cock, then she started to play.

Instead of stroking him like a typical hand job, Sara held his dick steady in one hand and applied a drop of lotion to the thumb of her other hand, and then she used the ball of her thumb to make circles all around the glans of her fathers cock. There was less motion that way, so it wasn't apparent to anyone else what she was doing under the blanket, unless they watched closely. Every so often, she'd squeeze another small drop of lotion to her thumb, and kept the pressure on his glans.

Daniel never had a hand job like this before, never even imagined it. He actually loved hand jobs, had since he was a teen himself, and his first girlfriend wouldn't go any further than using her hand. He'd found a woman with skills and desire could do great things with just her palm and fingers. But this was a new variant for him.

Daniel was squirming quite a bit now. Sara whispered to him "If you don't stay still, someone will notice, daddy. Try to sit still, and concentrate. Want me to talk dirty to you, baby? I want you to cum, daddy, cum for your dirty little girl. All over my hand, where anyone can see us" she whispered, very softly, barely audible. "I love the feel of your hot gooey cum in my fingers, so warm and sticky."

Sara was making really fast, tight circles now, and she could feel his cock expanding. Just a little more..... She then licked his ear and blew into it, and that was all it took, he came hard, grunting as softly as he could manage, coating her fingers and hand with a nice thick load of cream. She whispered "MMMM daddy cum for me. Think I could lick it clean without anyone noticing?"

"Oh god, honey, don't, someone might see."

"So what if they do? Nothing they can do about it now." She pulled her hand from under the cover and as discretely as she could, still in the darkened cabin, licked his sticky discharge from her slender fingers. As she was finishing her prize, they both saw the flight attendant from earlier looking at her with wide eyes and a slight smile. Sara held her finger to her lips in the universal sign for silence and the attendant nodded her head. She'd seen much worse in her years working this job.

Daniel groaned "You are so bad! You really shouldn't have done that. Where did you learn to do that, exactly?"

Sara just gave her innocent smile and said "Catholic school" and they both broke into quiet laughter.

After he calmed down, and put his cock back in his pants, he said "Seriously, that was a hell of a risk, honey. And I didn't even get to do anything for you. You didn't get anything from that."

"On the contrary. I got a lot of pleasure from doing that for you. There have been times you've done things to me, for me, just to make me feel good. Isn't there a lot of pleasure just from pleasing your partner?"

Daniel looked at her, and just from that statement, knew for sure he'd have nothing to worry about from giving her the money. "You're wise and mature beyond your years, honey. Even if you are a bit of a risk taker. You have such a good heart. And I love you with all of mine. Now, maybe you should wash your hands before breakfast comes. And, by the way, thank you baby. You're the best."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers