Daniel and Sara Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was beaming as she went to the bathroom and washed up. When she came out she saw the flight attendant, who smiled at her and said "Was he tasty?" and Sara simply replied "Always is."

The attendant said "Older men are so much better, aren't they?"

"Absolutely. I may never go back to boys my age again."

Breakfast was served soon after.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After 12 hours flight time, 6 time zone changes, two naps and one orgasm, they finally landed in Miami a little after 10 in the morning. Stephs flight from NY was scheduled to land before 11, and they were to meet at the gate for the flight to Jamaica at 12 for a 1:30 flight. Got all that?

Miraculously, everyone was close to on time, and at 12:15 they met by the gate for their flight and hugs and kisses were shared around, chaste ones, though between the girls and Daniel. At least here, it had to look like it was n the surface, a trip by a father, daughter and her best friend.

"Oh my god it's so good to see you both!" screamed Steph. "It feels like it's been forever! You look so great, so tan and relaxed!"

"Missed you too, babe!" Sara responded. "So much!" They hugged and kissed each others cheeks, and people kept glancing over at the two beautiful teens.

Daniel stood by and let them be the girls they were deep down inside. It brought his heart joy to see them both so happy together. He was going to miss them both terribly very soon, but for now, he could still enjoy their friendship. And more.

"Daniel! Come here and give me a hug!" the redhead said loudly. He took her in his arms, and she felt so good there, all soft curves and shampoo and perfume. "Thank you so much for this, for bringing me with you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this!" Then, in a whisper in his ear "But I'll show you how much a little later.....daddy."

"Looking good, kiddo. We both missed you around. You look great, as usual. I'm such a lucky man, having the company of two lovely young women. And you're more than welcome, hun. It's our pleasure to have you with us." And then smiles all around, smiles that said there would be plenty of pleasure to go around.

They went and got some cold drinks and caught up on the past months events. Stephs parents were doing worse, and her sadness over it was clearly etched on her face. She was sure they'd be getting a divorce once she was gone. Sara reached and took her hand and then hugged her. No matter how far apart they might be, they'd always be friends, and always be there for one another.

They then told Steph about Italy and Israel, leaving out a few details that could be talked of in more private places. Steph had done her share of traveling, especially to England and Ireland, where her family was from, and she was an experienced traveler, evidenced by the single large suitcase she had checked in to go with her carryon.

Sara asked her in a hushed tone "Did you get what we talked about?" She was giggling as she said it.

"I did. It's in my suitcase. You'll see later." Steph had a wicked smile on her face.

Daniel, who was clueless as to what they were talking about, said "What did you bring? Not weed, I hope." He was kidding with them.

"Daddy, who brings weed TO Jamaica? That's like bringing coals to Newcastle! No, it's a couple of surprises for you, our generous benefactor, for making this fantastic trip possible for us. Trust us, you'll be happy. Very."

Steph chimed in "I guarantee it! And again, thank you!"

Daniel asked "How did your father react when you told him I was bringing you to join us for this trip?"

"About how you'd expect. He was pissed off. Of course, if he'd have taken some time to take his own family away, I might not have come. I just feel bad for my mom. Maybe it will be better for her to leave him, find a man who'd appreciate her. When she's happy, she's great woman. She just hasn't been happy about much lately."

Daniel thought back to that graduation night, when she made a pass at him, a pass that he had to gently put aside. Even if he hadn't been screwing around with her daughter, he never would sleep with a married woman. He felt it was always a huge risk for trouble. Not that this situation didn't come with its own mine fields.

Soon it was time to board the plane, again, three in First Class (having money has its advantages, Daniel reflected) and just few hours later, they landed. The resort sent a shuttle for their customers, and the three boarded along with 3 other couples and another group of three. It was advertised as an "open minded adults only" resort where people could do as they pleased with discretion, as long as what happened did so with consent. There was a clothing optional beach as well as one of the pools, though people were expected to dress for meals, but it was all very casual. Meals were all included but alcohol, except complimentary wine and beer with meals. was extra, which kept most people from getting stupid drunk.

When they arrived, the resort was everything expected and more. It was a beautiful property in a lush setting, tons of greenery. There was a main hotel as well as a series of private villas, one of which Daniel had rented for them, giving them plenty of privacy. There was also an optional butler service, but he passed on that, preferring the extra privacy.

They got to their villa with the aid of a bellman who drove them in a cart and set their luggage and showed them the features of the small building. Included were a bar, one large bedroom with a king sized bed, two bathrooms, a living room and a cabana as well as a patio facing the beach. It was perfect, and the girls were thrilled. After accepting a generous tip, Edward left them to be by themselves for the first time today. It was two hours until dinner.

"Daddy, this is perfect! You're so good to us!" Sara clung to Daniel's arm and covered him in kisses. Then she made room for Steph, who gave him her own kisses, as well as a squeeze on his cock.

She moaned "I've missed this right here. I've missed you too, babe" she directed to Sara "but I've really missed this wonderful man meat right here. I haven't even been laid all month while you guys were gone, screwing your way through Italy and Israel! My pussy is so needy."

Daniel would have loved to jump her right then. "Steph, honey, it's been a very long day for us, or at least for me. Sara's a lot younger than I am. I could really use a nap and a shower before dinner. Do you mind if I make it up to you later? If the two of you want to have some fun, that's fine with me. But I need to lay down for 90 minutes. Sorry."

Steph was a touch disappointed, but she was very understanding. "Of course, Daniel. Go get some rest. What about you babe?"

"Me, I'm ready to go! I've been horny all day...I'll tell you why" Sara giggled. Daniel knew exactly why. "Come on, let's let daddy get some rest, we'll have some fun in the shower, and we can then get ready while he showers. I'd love a taste of your pussy!" They both gave Daniel kisses and he went to lay down.

Steph and Sara stripped down and got into the extra large shower, easily big enough for 4 adults. They started by making out, slow to start and gradually building up to a very deep session as the hot water poured down on them from the twin shower heads as well as 4 wall jets. It was an incredible shower design. They were kissing, touching, squeezing, grabbing moaning. It wasn't long before their pussies were dripping from something other than the water spray.

"Babe! You're growing your pussy hair back!" Sara cried out, noticing her friend no longer was bald down there. "And it's coming back so nice and red too! It's so sexy! I can't wait to sample you with your bush."

Steph leaned back into the corner and lifted her left leg, grabbing her knee so her friend could get at her. Steph didn't have long legs (she was only 5'2" to begin with) and they were a little thicker than Sara's slender legs, but they were well shaped and muscled, and she had an incredibly round and firm ass and tummy to go with her magnificent tits. Steph, like Sara, in her way, was a total package. "Sample away, babe. I love your talented tongue almost as much as I love your fathers'."

Sara went down to her knees, the hot water pounding on her back, making her tingle all over. She licked her redheaded friends tits first, all around, paying special attention to her big thick light pink nipples. Lower, down her milky white tummy and her hips Sara licked and took little bites on her friend, and Steph was moaning and panting. "Hurry, bitch, I haven't been fucked by man or woman in 4 weeks. I'm losing my fucking mind!"

Sara smiled inside, knowing she could, if she wanted, draw this out for a long time, torturing Steph. But she knew time was also kind of short, so she made her way to Stephs steaming cunt. She was so hungry for her friends now natural looking gash and she just buried her face in Steph's folds.

Sara dove in, thrusting her tongue along the swollen lips and gorged herself on the freely flowing hot cream pouring from Steph's pussy. Sara pulled her friends pussy wider apart with her fingers and attacked her friends bulging clit, lapping it all around in circles. Steph was a trembling mess, crying, panting and moaning all at once. But what a hot and sexy mess!

It wasn't long before Steph was humping her friends face, grabbing the back of Sara's head and grinding into her, riding Sara's face to a powerful climax that left her limp.

The girls kissed as lovers do after sex. Steph needed a few minutes to get her wits together before she returned the favor to Sara, so they were kissing and giggling. Steph said "Hey, you were going to tell me why you're so particularly horny. What got you so hot and bothered, besides seeing me, of course?" she teased.

"When we were on the plane, early in the morning...it was still dark, anyways.... I spread a blanket over daddy and me and I gave him a kind of a handjob! He came like a firehose all over my hand. It was so fucking sexy, but I've been all fired up ever since. I'm probably as hot as you were a little while ago!"

"I doubt that, but that would definitely get me going! What did you mean, 'kind of a handjob'?"

Sara described what she did to Daniel, with her thumb and a little lotion. Just talking about that got Steph's pussy flowing all over again. "God, that sounds so hot, babe! I'll have to try that on him one day while we're here. And I'll file that away for some of the college boys! Now, 'sis', it's your turn to let me take care of your fire." She leaned over and kissed Sara hard, thrusting her tongue into the dark teen's hot mouth and holding her close. They looked so incredible together, the blend of Steph's almost alabaster skin and Sara's sultry dark tone, their bodies shining from the cascade of water.

Steph moved so she could slide two fingers into the sticky cunt between the soft thighs of her best friend. She used her other hand to tease the thick nipples on Sara's small, cone shaped tits, first rolling them and then plucking at them, making Sara cry out into her friends mouth. Soon Steph was licking and sucking on Sara's swollen clit as she kept pumping her fingers into her slippery pussy and suddenly Sara was cumming all over Steph's slender fingers, her juices mixing with the water going down the drain of the shower. Then it was Sara's turn to recover from her glowing orgasm.

"We'd better actually use this thing for a shower" Sara giggled, her lips brushing Steph's. "We've also got to wake dad. I want to eat early; I'm famished!"

"I could eat as well....food!" They both laughed as they shampooed and lathered up. Then after they were clean and dry, the used their soft and sexy kisses to wake Daniel. It was a great way to wake up. The second best way, actually.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They were all dressed and ready for dinner by 6:15. Daniel, as usual on this trip, was dressed in dress/casual wear. A grey and white striped polo shirt with dark slacks, black shoes and no socks. Both girls thought he looked great, simple and sexy.

Sara wore a red flowing dress with spaghetti straps, knee length with flat sandals and a red flower over her left ear, and simple gold jewelry, while Steph wore a green strapless dress, ankle length with beige wedge sandals and her own simple jewelry. Both girls were comfortable, casual, and gorgeous.

The three walked arm in arm, the girls on either side of Daniel, to the restaurant area, where there was a choice of two dining options. One was a buffet area, where for each of the three meals of the day you could just keep going back for whatever you wanted, as often as you wanted. Instead, they chose the sit down menu fare, with a selection of appetizers and entrees.

Daniel held out the chairs for both his escorts, as usual, the perfect gentleman. Both young women loved his manners and the way he treated them like ladies. Other diners couldn't help but take notice of the middle aged but handsome man with the two much younger and stunning women. It was obvious they were a thruple, but it really didn't cause much of a stir. This was, after all, a very accepting resort, a place known for its non-judgmental atmosphere. There were other threesomes at various tables, some larger groups, but these three were different due to the age factor, the older man with two much younger women.

Dinner was delicious, all three ordering from the seafood choices. And of course there was wine, provided complimentary with meals. Sara and Daniel filled Steph in on their adventures in both Italy and Israel, the good (the opera and Lena, Sara's family) and the not so good (the issue with Peter and Kristina). Steph just held her best friends hand when Sara recounted that ugly incident. She felt heaviness in her heart when Sara went over how used she felt by Peter. Steph could relate; most women had at lease one incident in their lives when some asshole had treated them like a cheap slut. It's one thing to play the role with a partner in a fun and ultimately caring sexual situation and quite another to be treated as such by an uncaring jerk.

Steph also thought, far from the first time, how lucky Sara was to have such a wonderful man who was both her father and her lover. She never felt those feeling with her own father, both because of his physical appearance (for all his money, Pete did nothing to take care of himself) and because he was a shit of a husband and not much of a parent. She never had felt a desire for him that Sara had for her own dad. Not even in her earliest fantasies as a young girl.

They ate, drank, talked and joked. It was so much fun, so easy. After dinner they went to the outdoor bar and club in the central area, where people gathered. After dinner drinks were ordered and low music was playing. Around 10PM, dance music would start as it became a louder party, but it was far enough from the villas for those who wanted their privacy and not to be bothered by a loud party.

As they sat with their cocktails, Steph said "I can't thank you both enough for this. I love you both so much, and I've missed you like crazy. This is going to be a great way to end the summer. Too bad you needed that nap before, Daniel. Sara and I had so much fun without you!" she had a wide, brilliant smile all across her face.

"Yes, Daniel, darling, it was a blast. We'll have to give you your own special show later. You'll have a front row seat. And then it's audience participation time!" Sara had her own smile, more wicked in nature.

Daniel was so glad he'd thought to have Sara invite Steph. This is going to be a wild week. "I don't know. You girls talk a good game, but can you deliver?" he taunted them.

Sara was first to respond "You know damn well we can deliver. You'd just better hold up your end! It looks like there are plenty of very capable stud types here if you don't keep us happy!" She could give back as good as she got.

"Now, wait, sis" Steph chimed in. "I think we should at least give him a chance to back up his challenge, don't you? I think he's very up to the task. I think we should go find out. I don't need to dance tonight. I've been missing something else much more than dancing."

They each knew what they wanted, and they wanted it now. They left the club area and walked, rather briskly, back to their villa, laughing but hungry for "dessert".

When they got in, Sara and Steph gave Daniel a lot of kisses all over his face. He was about to start helping them out of their dresses but the girls stopped him and told him to make himself comfortable on the couch. "We'll be with you in about 20 minutes, daddy" Steph said. "Don't you start without us!" And she closed the door, as both girls giggled loudly. He was fairly impatient, but he waited. Every few minutes Sara or Steph would call through the door "You're not touching yourself, are you, daddy? We'd hate to have to punish you!"

"I'm behaving myself. So far!" Daniel called back. "But I might have to kick down the door if you don't hurry it up and take what I want!"

"Oh big tough daddy's going to force his way in!" Sara mocked him. "They'll charge you for the door, daddy!"

"

He was getting very frustrated as 20 minutes, then 25 minutes passed and still they were giggling. Just as it was about to be a half hour and Daniel really thought about breaking down the door, Steph called "Come in daddy!"

He was through the door in about 3 seconds. The sight awaiting him was enough to make him stop in his tracks. Both girls were dressed like schoolgirls, in very tiny plaid skirts that didn't quite cover their asses. White blouses with black ties, the blouses tied at their midriff. Ribbons were in their hair, giving them both matching pigtails. They wore long white nylon over the knee socks and penny loafer style shoes. The look was topped off by extra heavy makeup that made them look cheap, or like two young girls that got into their mothers makeup. He could see smooth white tight cotton panties, obviously too small by at least one size on their asses and their cameltoes. It looked like they had bras on but he wasn't 100% certain. The last touch was they were both on the bed, on their knees with their legs apart so he could see right to their panty covered pussies. His cock was like a steel rod. And he knew just what he wanted to do with it.

"Does daddy like how his little girls are dressed?" Sara asked in her best little girl voice. "Are we cute enough for you?"

"Yeah, daddy, do you like the clothes I brought? I had to sneak them past the mean people at the airport. Sis and I thought you'd like these outfits on us. Do you, daddy?" Steph asked.

They were twisting their bodies back and forth. Sara was teasing a lock of her hair with her index finger while Steph had her finger at her lips, her tongue peeking out, touching the tip. They were teasing him with very naughty smiles on their faces.

"My girls look so deliciously naughty. Shame on you, though, teasing me like this. I might have to punish you both." Daniel reached down to rub his cock through his pants. "That is, unless you want to talk me out of it."

Sara said, her smile wide on her beautiful face, "Oh, daddy, I think we can keep you from punishing us. But I don't think we'll be doing a lot of talking."

Steph chimed in "Oh sis, I think we'll be doing some talking." She then kissed Sara's lips, pecking at first, then kissing her more passionately. "But poor daddy is suffering there. His big daddy cock needs to be freed."

Both girls crawled over to Daniel on their knees and took turns kissing him while they both started running their hands over his straining dick. It didn't take long before they were easing the zipper down and unbuttoning his pants. They reached inside and pressed their hands on his cock as they kept trading kisses, then they lifted his shirt up over his head. Sara was kissing his chest as Steph kissed him below his navel, just above the elastic of his briefs. Daniel was moaning from the erotic pleasure, loving the feel of both of their lips and tongues all over his body.