Daniel and Sara Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, I've missed how sexy you two are together. You're both amazing alone, but together....you're indescribable."

"I think daddy needs to be naked, don't you sissy?" Sara said in a lust filled voice. "You haven't had his cock in a long time now, so why don't you take his shorts off" she told Steph.

"Thank you, sis. I have really missed this" Steph said between kisses tummy. She then kissed and licked at his briefs holding his cock before finally sliding them down his hips and his legs. Daniel had his hands full, literally, feeling up both girls, holding and squeezing their asses and tits. They were wearing bras under the tied blouses.

Steph was stroking his cock gently with her right hand as she kissed the tip of his dick, while Sara was licking and nibbling on his nipples. This treatment was sending bolts of pleasure throughout his body. He was leaking drops of precum that Steph kept licking up with her hungry tongue. "Daddy, I almost forgot how yummy your cum tastes. It's so sweet and salty at the same time." She then slid her mouth down his cock, taking him deep, all the way until his pubic hair was in her nose and his balls were on her chin.

"Fuck me" Daniel moaned as the lovely redhead sucked him up and down.

Sara whispered "Oh, we will, daddy. We're going to fuck you as much as you want." She then bent down to share his dick with her friend, licking and sucking at his balls while Steph continued blowing him, alternating between sucking his throbbing pole and licking it all over.

Daniel watched them intently, and they kept looking up at his eyes. Every couple of minutes the girls would switch, Sara now sucking his dick while Steph worked on his balls, then they'd switch back.

Sara finally said "I think we should let daddy relax a bit. We don't want him cumming too soon." Steph somewhat reluctantly agreed, and they had Daniel lay back against the pillows.

"Watch us daddy" Steph said. "Just watch." The girls proceeded to make out and feel each other up before helping each other remove their blouses, exposing the white lace bras they wore. Still kissing, they reached back and removed their bras, letting their magnificent tits free. Now they were squeezing and pinching each others tits, Steph with her big, round pale globes, and Sara's smaller brown, cone shaped perfect breasts with even darker nipples. They were topless but still wore their tiny plaid skirts and very tight white cotton panties with frill on the elastic. After massaging each others tits they reached down and started caressing each others pussies outside their panties. The girls were moaning and panting, short of breath from their excitement.

Daniel watched almost without blinking. This was one of the hottest things he'd even seen, and lately he'd been seeing quite a lot. He reached for his cock but the girls told him not to touch himself. Steph said his cock was theirs, only theirs to play with. He obeyed, but he obviously needed them. His dick was twitching in the air, and the girls both moaned each time it did.

Then Sara reached into Stephs panties to rub her hot cunt, and Steph did the same to Sara. They were on the bed just a few feet from him, on their knees, fingering each others wet sticky cunts and they both were rapidly approaching their orgasms. Sara stuffed three fingers deep into Steph, causing her to scream as she came, her hips pumping on Sara's fingers. Steph then did the same to return the favor, and Sara cried out, her body trembling, as she also came in an intense rush. Both girls clung to each other, shaking gently, an incredibly beautiful and erotic sight for Daniel to feast on.

"Did you like that, daddy?" Sara gasped. "Because we sure as hell did. Sissy really knows how to fuck me, almost as good as you do. Almost, anyway. No one fucks me like you do, daddy."

"Definitely, sis" Steph whispered against her friends face. "Daddy is best, but you're a very close second. I think daddy needs to get fucked. look how red and swollen he is." She crawled up next to Daniel and kissed his lips and chin, then down to his chest. She straddled his hips while Sara pulled her panties aside and helped Steph rub her cunt on the head of Daniels dick. His hips were trying to thrust his cock up into the hot young pussy teasing him, and soon Steph was sliding down onto his dick until he was buried in her pussy.

"Fuck, baby, you're so warm and wet." He reached up and caressed her big tits while she slid up and down his shaft. Her hands were behind her head as she rode, and every time he gripped her nipples she had a small orgasm.

"Daddy, keep doing that to me. Keep playing with my tits while I ride your dick. What you're doing to me....." she whimpered.

Sara got more involved by lying flat between her fathers spread legs and licking his thighs and balls, then spreading Stephs ass cheeks and rimming her tight little ass. She went back and forth, licking her daddy and then her friend, one then the other. "Don't make him cum, babe. I want some too,"

"I can't make any promises, honey. I haven't had this wonderful cock in a long time. He's so warm, throbbing inside me. Fuck, so fucking good." Steph kept fucking him faster while his hands were getting rougher handling her tits. Steph was crying now, tears of pleasure and joy, and her ass was slapping his thighs with every stroke. Sara had to move away or risk getting hurt from the almost violent fucking.

Sara reached between her legs, fingering her own cunt as she watched the hot hard fucking going on right in front of her.

Daniel was lifting his hips, thrusting back into Steph as she pounded down on him. He was desperately trying not to cum, to save himself for Sara, but it was getting hard to avoid his cumming. He stopped fucking back into Steph's pussy, which helped.

Steph fucked harder and soon she was ready. "Fuck, daddy, I'm ready! Oh fuck cumminngggggg!" she gasped out loud and spasmed all over his cock as her own fluids creamed all over him. She kept grinding until she finally could take no more. She sat still on is cock, panting hard, trying to catch her breath.

Sara kept herself on edge, but didn't let herself cum. She was so hot now, she knew when daddy fucked her he wouldn't be able to last long, and she wanted to cum with him. She just had to wait for Steph to climb off his dick.

Finally Steph did ease off Daniel, collapsing on her side. Sara wasted no time, pulling her own panties aside and immediately thrusting her pussy down on her daddys hot cock. She didn't work up to it slowly, instead quickly working her pussy hard on his dick.

"My god, sweetheart, what's got into you?" he cried out below her.

"You! My big hard daddy! Now just fuck me, come on, fuck me, fuck me!!!" she kept saying over and over. Her pussy was milking him, grabbing his cock, her hands on his chest as she rode. "Cum inside me now, daddy! Fill me with your hot load!"

Daniel could take no more, and his dick throbbed inside her as he emptied his balls inside his daughters sweet cunt. He was crying out as he gushed shot after shot of hot cream, filling her up. Sara exploded, her own sweet honey mixing with his seed, creating a sticky mess.

"Fuck, I want some of that!" Steph cried out, pushing her friend off Daniels spent dick and quickly lapping up the treat from her friends swollen, sloppy cunt. Sara was shaking as Steph sucked up as much of the cream pie as she could, then turned her attention to Daniels messy cock and balls. By the time she was done, the nasty little redhead had consumed almost every bit of Sara and Daniels juices. She had a very satisfied grin on her face. "Delicious!"

The girls, as they were accustomed to doing, climbed into Daniels arms and they all held each other. It had been almost a month since they'd all been together, and they really missed each other, very much. The sex was done, for the night at least. The loving had just begun.

After laying there silently for a while Daniel said, simply, "Wow." Everyone giggled at that, and they snuggled closer. Eventually the girls got up, used the bathroom, cleaned up some, and got into simple nightshirts to sleep in. Daniel then got cleaned up and put on his shorts, then got back into bed with his lovely sleeping companions. They again got into a comfortable cuddle, whispered some very loving words to each other, and fell into a very relaxed and peaceful sleep.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

No one was in a hurry to rise the next morning. They all gradually woke, Daniel first. He went to the bathroom, peed, brushed, and just relaxed in the living room. He checked his email, where there was a message from Lena. She wrote that she was coming to New York in November to interview for a position with the hotels Manhattan property, and she wanted to know if they could see each other while she was in town. Smiling to himself, he wrote that he would love to see her, and she should just send her information (dates when she'd be there) and he'd see what worked. She indicated that she was being put up by the hotel, so he didn't have to worry about the discomfort that would come from whether or not he should invite her to stay with him. They were still relative strangers, after all. While he finished his response, he heard the girls rising in the other room.

"Dad? You in the living room?" Sara called out.

"Yes, honey. Why don't you do what you both need to, and I'll make us some tea and coffee. Steph, how do you take your coffee?"

"Black and sweet. Morning, Daniel."

"Good morning to you both."

15 minutes later they were all sipping their drinks, planning their day. They decided they all wanted to go snorkeling after breakfast....more likely lunch, as it was almost 10 now and breakfast service ended at 11. Lunch started at 12.

"We can make breakfast if we don't shower until later. I mean, either way, we'll need to shower before we go to dinner, it's just a question of if we need a shower now or not" Daniel said.

"I don't know about either of you, but after last night, I'm not leaving here without a shower!" Sara exclaimed. I think we all reek of sex."

"I agree" Steph said. "I like a nice breakfast, but I'm not sitting near strangers smelling like a used whore!" she chuckled. It was decided. A shower was needed by all.

The girls told Daniel to go ahead and go first. He had a nice hot shower going, had just lathered up his shampoo when the door opened and the two lovely ladies stepped in. "We decided it would be faster if we joined you, daddy." Sara smiled. He smelled a set up.

"You did, did you? You think the three of us together will save time?"

"We'll see, won't we?" The girls giggled. "Hand us the soap, daddy."

The girls all soaped up, lathering each others bodies and then paid special attention to Daniels'. Steph in particular was soaping up his cock, which, having its own mind, was now nice and hard. "Sara, how did you jerk daddy off yesterday, exactly? Show me, babe."

Sara took hold of the base of his cock with one hand and then, using the slippery soap, showed Steph how she used the ball of her thumb under the head of his cock, making those incredible little circles on the most sensitive part of his body. Steph then took over, grabbing him at the base and using her own thumb to create that wonderful pleasure throughout his body. When she needed, Sara added a little more soap to his cock, and Steph started playing with him again.

Daniel was in heaven, standing there while Steph worked him over with assistance from his daughter. "Am I doing it right, daddy?" Steph asked. "Does that feel good? Your cock is throbbing in my hand, so I guess I'm doing it right."

"Wonderful, baby. That feels great." His breath was more rapid and shorter.

Sara then added her own spin on the fun. She took her own soapy finger and, spreading his cheeks apart, slid it slowly into his ass.

Daniel let out a loud moan and his cock was jumping in Stephs' slender hand. She was moving her thumb faster, then slower, even reversing her direction, all helping to delay his orgasm.

He was gasping now. "Oh, fuck, that's so good..." Sara was sliding her finger in and out of his ass, twisting it back and forth, fucking him with her finger. Steph kept him on edge, but wasn't letting him cum yet.

Steph said "This is so much fun! We should have thought of this sooner!"

Sara replied "You're right, teasing daddy like this is great. His ass is gripping my finger."

"Give him another!" Steph said.

Sara knelt down and inserted a second finger into her daddys tight ass, fucking him hard while Steph kept on speeding up and then slowing down her motion on the glans of Daniels cock.

Daniel grunted loudly, the amazing sensations overtaking him, and he started shooting big thick ropes of cum. After the first one Steph knelt in front of him and the rest shot all over her ample tits, coating her in his thick sticky goo. She pumped his cock a few times, making sure she squeezed out every drop, licking those last few pearls with her tongue.

When Daniel was completely spent, Sara eased her fingers out from his ass and Steph kissed his head and shaft. They both stood up, while Daniel wanted to just collapse, but he managed to keep on his feet. He looked limp all over.

"My god, you two could do that to me every day! You're a couple of demons, you know that?"

Both girls smiled at his pleasure. They loved pleasing him, just as he loved pleasing them. They made such a great team.

They went about finishing the shower, and eventually got to the restaurant too late for breakfast, but all were starving for lunch, and they ate well. They went to the buffet and they met other couples and groups, identifying themselves as a thrupple. No one there thought it weird or offensive. Everyone there was very open minded, and the only looks they got were from men who wished they were in Daniels place.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The snorkeling site was fantastic. There were coral formations of various colors, dozens of different fish and other marine life. And the snorkeling was suits optional. After noticing most of the others there ditching their swim suits, the three partners did the same. It was a liberating feeling, swimming nude. Others peeked at them, and they did their share of peeking at others. It was hard not to get aroused.

After about 40 minutes, they were tiring and got out of the water. After drying off, an attendant handed them their suits, a brilliant and friendly smile on his face. It was obvious Daniel was aroused, and the girls were as well, just not as apparent. Before they put their bathing suits back on, the attendant pointed them to a sign 20 yards away that simply said "Party Beach" and an arrow that pointed down a short path. He said "If you want, you should check out the party site before you get dressed." Curious, and in a fun and horny mood, they went to the path, carrying their clothes, just wearing their sandals.

Around a bend down the path, they heard noises that could only be sexual. When they got to a clearing, they found clear, shaded space where about 12 people were engaged in various sexual activities. There were two couples fucking, a foursome in a daisy chain, and a couple of threesomes, one mmf and one ffm.

"Oh wow" Steph said softly. Her hand automatically went to her pussy and rubbed it gently. "This is fucking hot."

Sara and Daniel had to agree. They watched for a couple of minutes, and then they saw the daisy chain group move into fucking couples and the threesomes all changed their partners. Steph pushed her fingers deeper into her pussy and Sara was teasing her nipples. The three of them looked at each other, trying to decide whether to join in, when four other people, two men and two women, came up the path and asked to pass through. They made way for the new group, who all started to get their own group sex going. One of the men called over to them "You're welcome to join us if you want" not lecherously, but completely friendly, as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

They were trying to make a decision when Steph said "If you guys don't want to, do you mind if I join them? I could go for something really wild." Daniel and Sara shrugged their shoulders and basically said "why not?" and walked over to the group. They were an attractive foursome, all in their late 20s-early 30s. The two women, both blondes and very pretty, grabbed Daniel and started kissing him and fondling his cock and balls, while the girls joined the two men, pairing off, Steph with a dark curly haired short guy, nice body and a very large cock while Sara ended up with a blonde man, balding, very fit with a nice sized dick, a little more than average.

Hands were pawing all over, mouths were tasting wherever they could go. The women were sucking Daniels cock while their asses with in his sight. His hands were feeling their butts and he then slid two fingers into each of their pussies. This is surreal, he thought to himself.

Sara was in a 69 with her man and Steph was on her back, her ankles on the shoulders of her partner as he fucked her steady and deep, making her feel like she was being split in two. She usually didn't like such huge cocks, but she was in such a horny state that she was actually enjoying it. Daniel soon moved behind the women and was fucking them doggy style, going back and forth fucking one, then the other while they were fingering each others clits.

Couple and groups came to and went from the orgy site. Sara and Steph switched partners, and it was Sara's turn to feel like she was being split by a log as she was fucked doggy style. Daniel was now on his back while one woman sat on his face and the other rode him fast and hard. Steph, meanwhile, was riding her partner when another man came over and offered her his cock for her mouth. She willingly took the man into her mouth and sucked him like a wild woman as she ground her pussy up and down the other dick. Soon Sara cried out in orgasm as she felt that monster cock filling her with cum. Daniel was about to cum with the women dismounted him and sucked him again, letting him spray thick cum all over their faces, which they licked off each other. Finally Steph came all over the dick in her pussy, then had both men in front of her, jerking their cocks until the both shot all over her face and tits, turning her into a sticky mess. The group all just lay back, all catching their breath. No one exchanged names, they may have all spoken different languages. There were a set of outdoor showers, where everyone took turns rinsing off. They all waved goodbye, as everyone wandered off in their own directions.

The three walked to the bar in the main area and ordered beers. They sat drinking quietly for a few minutes, contemplating what just happened. Finally, Sara spoke. "Well, that was different. I don't know if I'd want to do it again, but I can't say it wasn't fun. But, damn, that guy nearly split me in two!"

Steph joined in "I know what you mean. Normally that's not my thing, but I was just so horny. I hope you didn't mind, Daniel." She took his hand, a very tender grasp.

"I didn't exactly object, did I? I don't think I'd want to do it again either, but I think we were all caught up in the moment. An orgy....something else we can all cross off our lists." He smiled at both his lovers.

Sara said "I think there's only one man I want for the rest of this trip. And one woman." They all held each others hands. It was agreed.

"I don't know about you, babe, but I think I might need a break from sex until tomorrow. That guy really was a monster!"

"I might have to agree. If you're in need later, baby" Sara said to Daniel, "you might have to settle for a blowjob. Or another of those dirty handjobs." She smiled wickedly.