Daniel and Sara Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be more than satisfactory. Or, I could just do without. Just being with you both is more than pleasure enough. I really do enjoy both of you as companions, you know. You're both smart and funny, and very, very charming. We could dance tonight at the club. That could be a lot of fun.

"I don't know if you really dance to our music, baby." Steph said. "But we'd love to teach you. And if there are nice, slow songs, I know we'd both love to take turns being in your big strong arms." She really was such a charming young woman. So sweet as well.

"Ditto. I'd love to be in your arms for everyone to see, honey. And to share you with my best friend in the world" Sara added. "You know how much I love you. I hope you do, anyway."

"I love you too baby. More than I can say. And don't you feel left out, Steph. I love you very much as well."

Steph squeezed their hands harder. She knew, of course, it was a very special love between Sara and Daniel, a father-daughter love that was unmatched. But she also understood that Daniel loved her, almost like a daughter. He'd told her so, told her she could always come to him if she needed help of any kind, if she couldn't go to her own parents. Far from the first time, she thought about how truly lucky Sara was. She knew she was pretty lucky as well, to have them both as a part of her life. Her eyes were tearing up.

"What's wrong, babe? Are you ok?" Sara asked her friend.

"Nothing's wrong. I just was thinking about how much I'm going to miss you both. You especially, but you too, Daniel. Aside from my parents .....yes, even my dad, as much of an ass as he can be.... you are both the most special people in my life. It's going to be really hard leaving you behind."

Daniel touched her cheek. "You're not leaving us behind, sweetie. You're going off to new adventures in your life. The world is opening up to you, to both of you. What I wouldn't give to be 18 again and heading out into the world like you're about to do. And besides, we'll both always be here for you. A simple phone call away, or you can facetime us. We'll be a part of your life for as long as you want."

Sara hugged her and said "What he just said. Same goes for me. I could never have gotten through my mom's passing without you, babe. I'll always be around for you, no matter what. And same goes for" she dropped her voice to a whisper "dad. We're always a part of you."

Steph was quietly crying tears of happiness. They were her family. And she was theirs.

They spent some time quietly, just enjoying each others company. Daniel spoke. "Why don't we all get cleaned up, shower...just shower" he smiled at the two sweet young ladies "and go down to the beach and watch the sunset before we go to dinner? How's that sound?"

"Honey, it sounds fantastic. Perfect end to the day" Sara said.

"I agree. We can all cuddle up while we watch. It's my second favorite thing to do with you both." She had a brilliant smile on her face now.

The sunset was magnificent. The company made it perfect.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To be continued. As always, votes and comments are greatly appreciated.