Daniel Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man seduces a woman by applying sunscreen.
3.2k words
4.63
7.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/30/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desirelit
desirelit
929 Followers

Daniel rode his bike over to Nicole's place at the time Nicole had set up for him to meet Anna. When Nicole was giving Daniel a ride home Daniel had tried to tell Nicole that while it sounded nice to massage Anna, he didn't know what he was doing. Nicole laughed incredulously, amused by his modesty and naivete after all they had done together. While it was clear what Nicole had arranged to happen between Daniel and Anna, she knew neither of them would just get naked and go at it. There would be some tension and build up and she couldn't wait to hear all about it.

"I told her to come over and get her sunscreen applied before she laid out at the park. She wants to get some color before she goes to the beach and gets burned," Nicole said. "Be careful with that stuff - it can mess up a nice swimsuit, but I don't want her to burn, either." Nicole was alluding to the line Daniel had used so he could undress Nicole the night before.

"OK," Daniel said, starting to feel like he could handle this. He had practiced this with Nicole. And he had cum a bunch the day before, so he wasn't crazy with horniness.

"She may want to sun bathe laying on her stomach with her top off, so try to get all her back, under her straps."

"OK."

"And I don't know how much booty her suit will show, so get her cheeks," Nicole said as the car stopped and she waited for Daniel to get out to go home. He was about to protest and she was off.

Now Daniel was at Nicole's apartment to meet up with Anna. He didn't need to bring anything, and Anna would already be there, Nicole had explained. When he knocked Anna came and opened the door smiling. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, just like Daniel was.

"Hey, great to see you again," she said. Just as Nicole had predicted, they acted like nothing had happened between them. Neither of them were very experienced so were still trying to process what had happened, not thinking this was the new norm. They went inside, closing the door, and Anna led Daniel to Nicole's bedroom.

"Nicole put a blanket on her bed and said she wouldn't mind if it got sunscreen on," Anna said, explaining where they'd be doing this.

"Great," Daniel said. "Why don't you get into your swimsuit and I'll figure out where everything is."

Anna turned her back to Daniel and pulled off the t-shirt and shorts. Her bathing suit was on under the clothes. Anna was definitely curvy, with a round ass, big breasts, thick thighs and a little curve to her belly. Even in the very modest bikini she wore, which looked like it had a lot of support on to avoid slipping around, she looked like a knockout. There was no looking modest with a body like that. She turned around, Daniel's eyes darting from her body to her face. She had been looking down, and now her face turned up and they looked in each other's eyes.

"Ugh," she said. "It's never fun to see yourself in a swimsuit at the beginning of the summer," she said.

"Oh, if you mean you think you don't look good you're very wrong," Daniel said. She smiled. Maybe she had been fishing for a compliment, maybe not. Either way, it felt nice to hear that.

"Why don't we sit together on the bed and I can get some sunscreen onto your shoulders?" Daniel asked.

Anna came over and sat down. Daniel moved behind her, the insides of his knees touching her hips as he spread his legs so he could get in close enough to her. Anna gathered her hair, pulled it to one side and lowered her head, giving Daniel access to her shoulders. It was a sensual, beautiful, submissive pose. Daniel warmed some of the nice coconut scented sunscreen in his hands and put his hands on Anna, applying the sunscreen and massaging it in.

"Oh, that does feel nice," Anna said.

Daniel wrapped his hands around Anna's throat and lotioned it, making her extend her neck, then he worked on her arms and hands, firmly working the muscles.

"Nicole was right, you do really have a gift for this," Anna said. Almost as if her saying that reminded Daniel of what he needed to do Daniel instructed Anna to lie down on her stomach.

"I need to undo your top," Daniel began.

"Oh really?" Anna said. It wasn't such a big deal, as she was just exposing her back anyway.

"Oh yeah, I don't want to mess up this pretty swimsuit with the sunscreen," Daniel said. "I use a lot and sometimes sunscreen can stain a swimsuit." He hadn't been asking her, just telling her, and she understood this as he started to undo her top until it was undone and laying flat. "We should slip it out, so I don't drip anything on it," Daniel said.

"Oh...yeah, that makes sense," Anna said. She wondered how to do this so she wouldn't flash Daniel. She lifted up a little and Daniel pulled it out from under her and she quickly lay back down. Now Daniel had an open area to work on her back, without anything in the way. He repeatedly put lotion on his hands and applied it, really using it as a pretext for massaging her back thoroughly.

"Oh my gosh this is good," Anna said and laughed.

Daniel's hands went along her sides, his thumbs firm over her sides on her back, feeling like they were keeping her down so she couldn't squirm away. He worked up from her waist closer and closer to her breasts, then pulled away.

"Uh...my arms, should I..."

"Why don't you lay your head on your arms so they're not in the way?" Daniel suggested.

Anna did as she was asked, realizing how exposed her breasts were to Daniels hands firmly running up and down her sides. Then they touched her breasts, and slid back down before Anna could protest or lift her body up or anything. Then the hands were back, firmly massaging the sides of her breasts and coming back down.

Daniel moved down to stand behind Anna and took each foot firmly and massaged it deeply. Anna groaned softly, tension she hadn't been aware of releasing. Her toes bent and her feet moved as Daniel massaged and moved on to her calves, firmly and thoroughly massaging them and working the coconut sunscreen into her skin.

He moved to stand next to her, his body right at her hips, and he worked one thigh and then then the other. He massaged deeply as Anna moaned softly and fidgeted, spreading her legs wider and realizing what she was doing, brought them closer together. Daniel's hands slid high up on her thighs, spread around to her inner thighs, and as Anna was about to spread her legs and maybe ask him if that was necessary, his hands were already down close to her calves again. He kept this up, teasing and exciting, roughly working her full thighs.

"I need to undo your swimsuit bottom now, so I don't get sunscreen on it. The sunscreen needs to cover areas that the sun might get to if you shift."

Anna was not thinking straight after being handled so much, but she still tried.

"Are...are you sure....?"

"Yeah. Don't want to mess up that pretty suit. I'll take my stuff off, too," Daniel said matter of factly. "Don't want to stain them, either. I'll dim the lights, so we won't feel so naked. That make sense?"

"Uh...yeah, I think so," Anna choked out. Daniel went over to dim the lights. It wasn't dark in there, but not as bright as it had been.

Now she felt him slide his hands along her sides and untie the bottom.

"We don't want to get anything on these, either," he said. He sensed some tension. "This is standard stuff, don't worry. You don't want to be unevenly moisturized or without sunscreen. It's not good for your skin."

"Oh...ok then," Anna said nervously as she felt Daniel guide her hips up just slightly and her only remaining covering, her swimsuit bottom being slipped out from under her. "Calm down, don't get wet, don't get wet," Anna said quietly to herself. It was too late, she was already wet. Her smell, now that she was uncovered, was intoxicating, and Daniel could feel her dampness in the crotch of the swimsuit bottom he had taken off of her. She looked over to see if Daniel was horrified by her nakedness and arousal and that's why she didn't feel him touching her again, and she saw him take his underwear off in the dim light, and his long, thick, aroused cock bounced free. She gulped hard and squirmed, looking away. She knew she was going to get fucked and fucked well, but she was till unsure. Was she? Was that what he wanted? Was that what Nicole had had in mind? She wasn't really sure. She was definitely wet.

Just then she felt Daniels hands on her again, just where her top would have covered her back. She breathed in deeply, thinking of how Daniel was naked so close to her. She wasn't on a massage table where his lower body would be blocked. She felt Daniel get up on the bed with her, and straddle her body. She felt his cock brush against her big ass as he swung over her, the dampness of precum rubbing onto her butt where he had touched.

"There we go," Daniel said as she felt him settle down on her thighs, her legs spread against his inner thighs.

Daniel applied more sunscreen and rubbed it on Anna's lower back. Her body involuntarily arched, offering her ass to him. His hands firmly massaged her lower back, the top of her butt, and now a big ass cheek each. He squeezed and moved his hands up and down, to her hips and toward her butt hole, down to her thighs. His thumbs slid up her butt crack and slid down to work sunscreen onto her asshole. She gasped despite herself, not wanting to throw herself at him, to make him know how turned on she was, though certainly he knew. She was moaning and grunting softly, shifting under him, moving her body into his hands.

Daniel now moved his body further up, off of her thighs and Anna could feel his knees tough her hips, his balls touched the back of her thighs just below her ass.

"Could you lift your body up on your elbows and I can get your front? If I do it from here I don't have to make you expose yourself to me."

In some insane way this sounded more demure, more respectful, but whatever it had been Anna would have complied. She rested on her elbows, her big breasts now hanging, and Daniel slid his hands along her sides, to the sides of her breasts, and then he moved to massage them, to cover them in sunscreen, to squeeze them. He squeezed until he was just squeezing her nipples, lubricating them. Anna's eyes bulged and her back arched more. As he worked her nipples his big erect cock pressed against her ass, laying against her crack and sliding between her lubricated cheeks easily. His stomach and chest pressed against her back. His whole body now was massaging her, working the sunscreen in, his hips moving subtly to slide his hard cock between her big ass checks, his chest sliding along her back, his hands rubbing and squeezing every part of her breasts.

"I don't want you to get burned," Daniel whispered a half inch from her ear, barely audible over her moans. He slid back a little to get the underside of her breasts, and for a moment the tip of his hard, precum oozing cock pressed against Anna's lubed up asshole and she gasped a lengthy gasp.

"Oops, sorry about that," Daniel said calmly, and moved off of her to stand again. She sighed. From relief? From frustration? She had no idea. She had never imagined she'd like a man to take her ass, but her whole body felt electrified, like she just wanted to be used in every way possible for sex.

"You can move your elbows and lay your body down again," he told her and she did.

"Could you keep your front down like that now and get up on your knees so I can get the rest of your front? Same idea, so you don't get burned and you don't have to expose yourself to me."

This was at least as ridiculous if not more so than the thing with the top. She'd be bent over, her pussy more visible than it could be in any other angle really, but she wouldn't be on her back naked, so somehow it seemed to make some sense. Anyway, Daniel was guiding her knees and her hips and she was just complying and soon she was on her knees, her front laying down on the bed.

"Now just spread your legs a little for me," Daniel said, spreading her legs with his hands on her inner thighs. He said it in a calm way like this was so normal. Anna spread her legs, exposing her soaked, swollen pussy even more. She wanted him to touch her everywhere so badly.

"Perfect," Daniel said. If he meant the position or her waiting, begging pussy it wasn't clear, but this made Anna move her pelvis and push her pussy out more.

Again Daniel got behind Anna, now on his knees, between her spread legs, his cock inches from her wet sex. Again he started at her sides with more sunscreen, but now his hands slid to her stomach. As he did his cock pressed against her butt cheek where it met her thigh and all she could think about was how she could let him know she wanted him to take her. His hands massaged, now sliding lower, gliding over her hips, around her ass, between her legs on her thighs, the sides of his hands grazing her soaked pussy. She gasped and moaned.

She felt him back up a little and she panicked for a moment. Crap. Was he done? Then she felt his hands on her again. One on her left hip, the other on her upper left inner thigh. They squeezed and roamed, working sunscreen up to the side of her pubic hair and all along where her left leg ended in her pelvis. Then the right side, again the back of his hand brushing her aching sex as he massaged.

Daniel moved his hands to massage Anna's big ass and hips as if this was completely normal at this point, spreading her ass. Anna pushed her ass out, hoping Daniel would recognize the offer, would want her vulnerable and ready sex or even her butt hole.

"Am I doing ok?" Daniel asked.

"Please don't stop," Anna whispered, biting her lip. She felt so slutty.

"OK," Daniel said softly, moving his hands from her ass to her sides and massaging up and down her sides up to her breasts. She lifted her front up on her hands and his hands massaged her breasts again, his body moving further up, now his cock pushing against Anna's thigh, her pubic hair, so incredibly close. Anna reached between her legs to take Daniel's long, thick cock and she pushed it against her sopping wet pussy, and Daniel moved further up and inside of her. Anna gasped as Daniel filled her, spreading her open, a squelching sound of his thick member squeezed in her tight, dripping pussy. Daniel's hand moved back from Anna's breasts to her hips, and he held her firmly and began slamming his body against hers, making her big ass shake as he plunged into her. The squelching sounds, his grunts, her moans, filled the air.

Daniel slid his cock out of Anna and got off the bed.

"Lay down on your back," Daniel said, and Anna did. Daniel took hold of her ankles and pulled her legs so they were hanging off the bed, her legs spread wide, her soaked and worked pussy spread. He went down on his knees, putting her legs over his shoulders, and his face disappeared into her crotch, her swollen pussy and her pubic hair. He breathed in deeply and licked, he sucked, he drank her juices. She arched her back, crossed her legs behind his head and threw her head back. He assaulted her clit, licking and sucking it until her face contorted and she reached her hands to touch his head, the instrument of this intense sensation.

He stood, his hard cock coming into view again. Anna breathed heavily, watching him to see what she should do, when he took her ankles in his hands to his shoulders, positioned his cock where his face had been, and he entered her again. He looked down at her face and big breasts, over her beautiful, full legs, as he slammed his big, hard cock into her. Anna squeezed her own breasts as he rocked her body.

Daniel's face contorted, his body tensed. Anna was trembling, her soaked sex battered. He slid his cock out of her well fucked pussy, her legs still resting on his shoulders. She looked between her legs and could see he was still hard, he hadn't cum.

"Hold your ass open for me," he said, looking in her eyes.

Her hands slid down and gripped her big ass cheeks and spread them, exposing her asshole to him. He took hold of his sloppy wet cock, flicked it in and out of her pussy, making her gasp from the sensation. He was masturbating himself with her sloppy wet pussy, and was about to burst. He pulled his cock from her slick slit, touched his swollen, fat, slick cock head at her asshole and pushed gently.

Anna shut her eyes and tilted her head back from the sensation of his hard, throbbing, slick cock just poking into ass. He just left the head of his cock in there. She released her big ass cheeks and they squeezed around more of his cock. She opened her eyes and looked between her legs as he closed his eyes and threw his head back as his balls exploded his cum barely into Anna's asshole. His hand not holding his cock left Anna's hip and went to her pussy, his thumb flicking her clit back and forth. His cock throbbed in his hand and he held it steady, feeding his cum into her butt, feeling the heat and soaked pubic hair of her pussy on his hand. Her plump butt cheeks and sweet asshole felt amazing and he stumbled from the sensation as the last of his ball milk squirted to her ass.

He pulled his cock from her butt hole, lowered her legs, and stood there panting.

"Oh....my....gosh," Anna said. "I think I need a shower."

"Are you kidding?" Daniel asked. "If you do I'll have to reapply that sunscreen!"

desirelit
desirelit
929 Followers