Daniel Ch. 03: Senior IS Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear in a sultry voice she said, "My name is Veronica and Penelope told me to stop by. I just turned nineteen Sir." I thought of Jessica Rabbit or her name sake Veronica Lake. She had long wavy blonde hair so light it was almost white. Her cashmere sweater tried its best to hide what seemed to be a DD set of firm breasts sitting way up high. Her waist pulled in and her hips flared out. I didn't see it yet but I was sure her ass would stop traffic.

"Well Veronica why don't you lock the door and come over here by my desk." My cock was already down my pant leg so I rolled it up on my thigh. Its bulge and length was clearly visible and Veronica caught my movement and took in a quick breath. She locked my door then returned in front of me. She leaned what I hoped was a fantastic ass under her school skirt against my desk. A staring contest began.

Her deep amber eyes stared into my deep blues. After a few minutes of silence she drifted her eyes down to my cock as I watched large nipples push against the sweater. She licked her lips making them wet.

"Why don't you take it out and suck on it Veronica," I said with a strong voice. I don't know if any boy had had the courage and control to tell her to suck their cock but my doing it had an effect. She smiled and dropped to her knees and reached for my belt and undid it. She pulled down my long zipper and I rose up as she pulled down my trousers and my boxers.

I pulled my shirt up and my thick eight inch cock stared its one eye at her mouth. I watched as she wet her lips again and her tongue snaked out to lick up my dripping pre-cum. Her lips opened wide and my fat cockhead filled behind her lips. She looked up at me and licked her way down my cock. Only slightly more than half of my cockshaft filled her mouth until I reached the back. She coughed slightly then slid her mouth back to my cockhead. She let it pop out then slid her warm wet tongue up and down my fat shaft. She gripped it with one hand and her fingers didn't touch.

"I've never had a cock this big," she whispered.

"Well stop playing with your boy toy penises and suck a man cock for once in your life. Now get working on my cockhead and sucking my long fat shaft. I want your lips kissing my balls with my cock deep down your throat," I growled.

She looked at me with wild animal eyes and took my cock back into her mouth. She held onto the base and started bobbing the back of her mouth on my fat cockhead. She pulled it back and took a deep breath then spit on my cockhead. She slid her mouth down my cock at a different angle and the tip of my helmet breached into her throat.

Veronica gagged and pulled back and now saliva and spit coated my cock. She took my cock back in and leaned forward and her throat captured my cockhead. She left it there for as long as she could then pulled back and took several deep breaths. Her mascara was the best so it was not running down her cheeks. She went down my cock and my fat mushroom entered her throat a little easier.

She worked my cockhead back and forth in the opening to her throat killing her gag reflex. She pulled off my cock and started licking my balls. "Take off your sweater and run my cock between those mountains of tits," I ordered.

She sat back and pulled her sweater over her head. Her tits were huge but young and stood proud and firm without a bra. Her fat globes of beautiful breasts rose and fell with her excited breathing. Her nipples were like thumb tips and her pokie aureoles covered most of the peak of her tits.

She spit between her breasts then folded my cock between them. When my cock rose above her tits she spit on the head keeping it lubed. She let my cockhead enter her mouth and she sucked on the crown getting more pre-cum. She pushed my cock out from her tits and slowly sunk down on my cock. This time she didn't stop and worked her throat side to side until her lips kissed my balls.

I could see the outline of my fat cock within her throat as she held it there punishing her lungs with lack of air. She pulled back suddenly and screamed in a huge gulp of air. I watched her huge tits go up and down as she tried to give her lungs the air they needed. She looked at me eyes wide and dove back onto my cock. She began pumping the base like the blowjobs to her boy friends but my cock was filling her mouth and throat with each thrust.

"I'm gonna cum you slut so make sure you get it all down your throat or pooled in your mouth. Whatever you don't swallow you show me then spit it on your tits," I growled loudly.

She took my cock between her tits for several minutes sucking my cockhead into her mouth. She was building my pleasure towards my climax. Her delicate hand massaged my balls and her fingers reached under me to play with my anus. She knew how to suck cock.

She pulled my cock out of her spit slick tits and took both hands and started jerking my cock. She stuck out her tongue and let my cockknot ride the ridges. My huge balls filled with cum began to tighten and she felt that on her pinkies. She tightened her grip on my cock and took its head into her mouth.

My cock exploded cum against the back of her mouth. She coughed and my cockhead came out and several strong pulses of cum painted her face. She quickly took my cock back in her mouth and removed her hands. The upper reaches of my cock slipped into her throat. My cock pulsed several globs of cum right down her throat. She pulled back and tightened her lips around my cockhead and sucked more cum across her tongue.

The strength of my ejaculations eased and Veronica sucked the last of my cum into her mouth. Her tongue across my cockknot was too much and I pulled back. She looked up at me and lifted her tongue. My thick white cum swam in the reservoir behind her bottom teeth. She tipped her head down and dripped cum onto her fat nipples as she tilted her own breasts upward to catch the hot white sauce.

She rubbed my cum into her breasts then used her fingers to push cum off her face into her mouth. She sucked her fingers clean then showed me that cum on her tongue and swallowed it all. "Anything else Master?" she said seductively.

"Yes, pull up your skirt and lay across my desk," I ordered her. She smiled wickedly then pulled up her skirt showing me a black and red lace panty. It was low cut and pure white curly hair showed above. When she turned and laid across my desk the back was nothing more than a black string riding in the canyon of her ass crack.

"Well what's next Mr. Johnson? Are you gonna punish me for sucking off a teacher's cock in their office? Are you gonna turn my ass red Mr. Johnson, Sir?" Veronica asked sweetly.

"Well let's see. I gave Aoife three hard lashes to initiate her. Penelope got the full twelve because she broke a rule. So what shall we do to your most beautiful ass?"

"Give me the full twelve and if I don't cum from the pain and pleasure you can fuck me with your fat cock you had hiding in your pants and down my throat," Veronica said challenging me.

I took the flogger and softly ran the tresses across her ass cheeks then slid them along her silk covered pussy and up between her cheeks. Without warning I lashed her ass three times hard. Veronica's legs shook as she rubbed her mons across the edge of my desk. Then taking a deep breath she whispered, "Harder." Three more lashes swept through the air to land on her reddening ass cheeks. "I said Harder Mr. Johnson!" I took hard swings and applied three more lashes with harder force. "Don't be such a boy Daniel. Lay into my ass like I broke every school rule. Do It! Do It Hard!" she growled.

The final three lashes were applied with such force her ass beaded up into red welts. Veronica screamed and shook into a powerful orgasm. Pussy honey ran down her trembling inner thighs and soaked her white knee-highs. Her asshole pulsed and more woman cum dripped out of her saturated silk pussy covering. She was rubbing her tits and her crotch on my desk abusing her hard nipples and swollen clit.

She screamed again from her self-abuse and more fragrant pussy cum ran down into her socks now soaking into her shoes. Her gusset was so soaked pussy juice was dripping through the lace to form a puddle on the floor under my desk. "OH GOD that was so FUCKING GOOD!" Veronica moaned. "Now will you please fill my cunt with that horse cock you carry and drown my pussy with your hot thick cum. My pussy wants to taste it!"

I took off my shoes, socks, pants and boxers. The shirt came off also. I unzipped the back of her skirt and worked it off her avoiding her puddle of cum. I reached into my drawer and cut her panties off. When I pulled them away I saw her swollen naked pussy lips, shaved or waxed completely bare. I wanted to experience this beautiful slut fully naked.

I knelt in the puddle of her cum and pushed my face against her wet pussy. My tongue slid through her pussy lips gathering her sweet nectar and dipped into the doorway of her vagina. I licked her clit then within her pussy and stopped over her anus. I licked her analring and felt it pulse on my tongue.

I then spent several minutes eating her ass and rubbing her clit as my two long fingers moved back and forth within her cunt. Veronica gripped the edge of my desk and screamed, "I'm cumming Mr. Daniel! Thank you for letting me cum. You eat my ass so good. Oh FUCK!" she yelled then painted my face with her hot thick honey.

My cock was rock hard. I wondered briefly if it was from the new sensation of applying the punishment to her ass or eating her sweet young ass and drinking her pussy juices. I gripped my cockhead and pushed it up and down through her wet hot slit. I rubbed her large swollen clit and watched as her pussy anointed my cock with warm juices. I placed my cockhead against the opening of that cunt and Veronica kissed it with her pussy lips using her kegel muscles. She pulsed her lips several times then relaxed.

I pushed forward and my cockhead breached her opening. She took in a deep hissing breath and I wondered if this girl had ever had such a fat cock. Her pussy was very wet so I moved back and forth until my fat cockhead tapped the depths of her pussy. Her cunt clamped down on my cock and her body shook through some aftershocks.

I pulled her long silver hair back until she stood. I bit her ear then moved my hands onto her big tits and pulled on her fat long nipples. I pulled them out until she hissed. I realized this young woman liked the pain as much as the pleasure.

"Tease me like that again slut and I'll pull these nipples right off your fat tits. Now I'm gonna destroy your slutty cunt with eight inches of fat man meat until you scream with a powerful orgasm. I don't think your cunt has had this much meat shoved up over and over. Get ready to be fucked!" I growled into her ear and bit her neck leaving a mark.

I pulled on her nipples one last time then pushed her tits back onto my desk. Not letting her recover I punched her cervix with my fat cockhead. She screamed but I just pulled back and punched it again. She trembled on my cock and hot juices wet my balls. I pulled my cock out then rammed it back down her cunt. She screamed leaning up and pulling hard on her own nipples. I fucked her cunt over and over until she lost her strength and fell back on my desk grabbing her tits.

I just went for my own pleasure. My cock slid through her hot tight pussy over and over. My balls slapped against her ass as my cock went deep. I pulled out again and looked at the wide open "O" of her vagina that my fat cock had caused. It tried to close but just winked at my cockhead as her pussy pulsed. I pushed back in punching her cervix again and again. This slut could take the abuse.

Veronica screamed and her cunt gripped my cock hard as hot pussy juices shot out past my cockshaft and wet my balls. Her entire body shook on my desk rubbing my cock in her hot oven. The roof of her cunt was jerking off my cock driving me close to the edge. I put all my strength into jackhammering my cock in and out of her tight cunt. I was pulling on her swollen clit and hitting her g-spot with each thrust.

Veronica screamed once more and flooded my floor with girl cum. That was too much as internal hot pussy juices flooded my cock and it erupted shooting hot cum down into her pussy. I repainted the door to her womb white with my thick cum. I pulled out and ejaculated hot globs of cum on her back. I then pointed my cockhead against her asshole and it gave way. Several more cum globs shot into her ass as her analring pulsed on my cockhead.

I couldn't hold back and pushed the rest of my cock into her ass using my cum as lube. Her assring pulsed on the base of my cockshaft as the rest was gripped tightly by perhaps her virgin ass. I moved slowly back and forth in her ass as her rectum sucked the last of my cum out of my cock.

"Oh my god Mr. Johnson your fat cock is in my ass. I've never let anyone in there. Your cock feels so big. I love that feeling. It's so nasty and dirty and I love it. Oh damn I love it. I can feel your hot cum deep inside. Damn it feels great. Maybe next time you can fuck my ass as the main event. I love your cock in there," Veronica moaned trying to regain her breath.

I went to pull out. "No, no, no don't pull out. I want you to stay inside me and lay on my ass as you go soft. When it's soft enough I wanna push it out then suck it clean. Damn I'm such an ass slut now. What have you done to me Mr. Johnson. I just wanted to pass your interview for your Independent Study and you turned me into your submissive slut. I gotta have this cock over and over; in my mouth, in my cunt and especially in my ass. Oh damn there it goes," she said as my cock slipped out of her ass. She quickly moved off the desk and knelt before me.

She used just her lips to circle my cockhead and suck it into her mouth. Her warm tongue licked my cock inside her mouth then up and down the sides to get my cum drops into her mouth. She licked my balls even taking them into her mouth to suck and lick them clean. I couldn't take anymore pleasure and sat in my office chair. Veronica knelt on the floor with her arms submissively behind her back.

"Will there be any more pleasure for you Sir?" Veronica asked licking her lips of residual cum.

"Do you have time to wash me in the shower?" I asked. She smiled wickedly again and said, "Yes Master!"

Of course we didn't just wash. I loved soaping her huge firm young breasts and her tight full ass. She soaped my cock back into full hardness then turned around and bent over. She brought my cock to her asshole and pushed back until my cockhead popped through her analring. She slowly pushed back and stopped when my cock was deep in her ass again.

Veronica then fucked her own ass on my fat long cock. I reached around and pulled on her soapy nipples and rubbed her clit until she came on my cock and I fired residual cum into her ass. Veronica moved her hand onto her clit and rubbed herself through another shattering orgasm with my cock still up her ass. She lost her strength and slid to the shower floor. I used the spray nozzle to clean her off.

I shut off the shower and wrapped her in a fluffy towel and carried her to my bed and slid her under the covers. I called the Proctor of her dorm and told her that Veronica was with me helping me clean up and restack all the books in my office. I told her we were gonna work through to dinner then I will walk her to her dorm after we get something to eat.

The Proctor was glad to hear that Veronica was finally applying herself to the benefit of someone other than herself. I told the Proctor what a huge help she was and I thanked her for her guidance to a wonderful student. I dressed and walked down to the café and brought back various foods and drinks for later. After some time Veronica walked naked out to my small sitting area and we ate our buffet while I drank in her beautiful young body.

She smiled as she saw me looking at her tits and rose them up and shook them for me and laughed. She then spread her legs and let me kneel between them and get my dessert. She came quickly letting me get mouthfuls of her sweet honey. I wasn't falling for this girl but will appreciate her body and beauty until she graduates. I told her so and she became very happy. Our day of lust came to an end and I watched with sadness as she dressed. She only had the skirt and sweater so while we walked to her dorm I knew she was naked under there.

We reached a quiet alcove near her dorm door and she took my hand and pushed it up under her skirt. She ran my fingers through her pussy lips and made sure they got wet with her essence. She then opened the door and introduced me to her Proctor. She was a woman in great shape for being slightly older than me. I leaned in and kissed her cheek and thanked her for the great work she was doing with the girls.

She blushed and bubbled a reply. Victoria stepped between us and just by 'accident' rubbed her big tits across my upper arm. "See you Friday Mr. Johnson. I'm looking forward to working hard under you in your Independent Study. I'm really gonna apply myself to learning new stuff Sir. I'm gonna open myself and take in whatever I can." And with that she spun her skirt and walked up the steps to the dorm rooms floor. I gave Annie the Proctor one more chaste kiss on her cheek and said my goodbyes.

All I had to do for Friday was print off five copies of the erotic Gothic literature excerpts I actually planned to use with the girls. That first Friday night I told the girls that they would have to read Frankenstein by Mary Shelley on their own and give me an essay on the book. I told them absolutely not to cheat and just watch a movie. I wanted a real essay. Those essays would also be reviewed by Dean Jonathan so no cheating.

Then I told them during the next weeks we would be reading, discussing and experiencing excerpts of some of the most erotic Gothic novels of those times. They all got very excited. I then passed out excerpts from 'Justine', or the 'Misfortunes of Virtue' by the Marquis de Sade. I made each girl read out loud and the atmosphere became heavy with the strong scent of females in heat. The girls were spread out in my sitting area and spare hands disappeared under their skirts.

After a section describing strong disciple I asked Betty to stand. "Betty take off your blouse and skirt," I ordered. She did so without any reserve. The buttons on her blouse were opened and the blouse dropped to the floor. The zipper of her skirt hissed and the skirt fell to the floor. Her huge breasts were contained in a black and red lace bra and the matching panties let us see her labia and cleft of her full bodacious ass.

"Does everyone see Betty's new pretty underthings? She looks so sexy in them. Remember ladies not every girl will fit into a mould defined by society. There is no reason not to love every single part of your own body; big and curvy or athletically tight, big breasted or not. You are the only judge of yourself that matters."

"Now Betty here is a perfect example of a Rubenesque Women and you will see her form in many of the paintings of that period. A prime example would be 'Ermit and Sleeping Angelica'. A full bodied woman was greatly desired during that time. The erotic etchings of that time were filled with men with huge cocks and full bodied women with big asses and large breasts. Betty would have been in high demand as a model and sex partner." Betty beamed with pride and pushed her full tits out and turned and slapped her bodacious ass and laughed.

"Betty would you grace us with your beauty by removing your pretty underthings?" I asked bowing before her.

Betty reached back and unhooked the several hooks of her bra and let her large breasts out. Her nipples quickly became hard from her excitement. She then pushed her red and black lace panties down her full thighs. Her pussy still had curly black hair neatly trimmed. I made the circle motion with my finger and Betty proudly turned showing off her bodacious ass and her huge breasts to the girls and I.