Daniel Ch. 03: Senior IS Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Betty said the five girls in their makeshift coven often pleasured each other I'm sure everyone had seen, felt and tasted Betty's body. Her breathing was getting heavy and her eyes were shimmering.

"Now ladies the Marquis de Sade was famous or infamous for his writings of punishment, pain and pleasure. We just read about poor Justine presented with sexual lessons, subjected to countless orgies, rapes and similar rigors. She even became confined in a cave and subjected to much the same punishment."

"I'm going to ask Betty to be our first guest to live out the experiences of our heroines. Betty please lie down over this ottoman and present your beautiful ass to the group. Now ladies I don't have a cane and would never use it on any of you but we can have some fun with the flogger."

I made sure Betty was comfortable and softly ran the flogger tresses across her plump ass. Using an easy swing I landed the tresses across both cheeks. Betty yipped but did not move. Another swish landed on her ass but this time she moaned. I hit her ass with several more and she began to fill the room with her scent. I asked her to open her legs wide and the class could see her moistness escaping her labia.

"Ladies do you see how pain and punishment can be sexually stimulating. Betty's pussy is getting all wet and her juices are beginning to flow down her inner thighs. See the effect of the flogger as I warm Betty's ass."

I asked Betty if she was ok and she asked if I could hit her a little harder. I applied the tresses to her ass three times quickly each time slightly harder. Betty moaned and pussy juice rolled down her inner thighs. Her scent was strong in the room now. Tsumugi and Aoife were rubbing themselves under their skirts. I moved to them.

"Ladies remove your skirts and panties if you wore any and position yourself in front of Betty so she can watch you make yourself cum while I continue her pleasure." The two unzipped and dropped their skirts and removed their panties and lay on their backs with their legs spread wide. I let the tresses run across their wet pussy lips and then flicked the tresses against where their thighs came together. They moaned and I told them to continue.

I moved behind Betty and slapped her ass with the flogger from time to time as we all watched Tsumugi and Aoife masturbate. We watched the black of Tsumugi and the red of Aoife as they rubbed around and within their pussy. I turned the flogger handle and ran the end through Betty's pussy and started rubbing her clit. "Penelope come here and help Betty cum."

Penelope sat behind Betty and slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy. She pulled them out and they sparkled with pussy juice. I leaned over and sucked them clean then told Betty she tasted wonderful. I guess Betty lost her virginity to Penelope's dildo. "Thank you, Sir," was her breathy reply.

Penelope filled Betty's pussy again and started thrusting and rubbing her clit. Betty started panting and pushing her ass back at Penelope's fingers. Veronica came over and started kissing Betty and reached under her and pulled on her tits and nipples.

I struck Betty's ass hard with the tresses and she reared up and screamed. Her ass turned to ribbons of red. I struck again and waited. Penelope could feel Betty's pussy tighten down on her fingers and held up a finger giving me the wait sign. I stepped over and quickly flogged Tsumugi's and Aoife's fingers and pussy lips and they screamed out their orgasms. Their fingers were flying over their clits and female cum was arcing out from their splayed open pussy lips.

Penelope pointed her finger and nodded, "Now," and I struck Betty's ass hard quickly three times. She screamed and her entire body thrashed on the ottoman as she was swept away by a powerful orgasm. She moaned and thrashed and soaked Penelope's hand with cum. I struck her back once and she thrashed into another orgasm. Penelope pulled out her fingers and Betty sprayed pussy juice onto Penelope's blouse. I have to remember to make all the women strip once they get here.

I striped off all my clothes and offered Veronica my cock. I let her suck it waiting for Betty to calm down. When she did I lay on the floor and had Veronica and Penelope walk Betty so she straddled me. I then had them get her to kneel and position her plump pussy lips on my cock pushed flat on my abs. A dark haired pussy lip enveloped each side of the underside of my cock. Betty's warm pussy juices leaked onto my cock.

"Betty you are too inexperienced to take a man cock this big. I want you to rock back and forth on my cock rubbing your clit across my cockhead. You'll make me cum and so shall you. Now begin," I instructed the recently turned eighteen year old.

Betty pushed forward and her wet hot cameltoe of her fat pussy lips massaged my cock. She took in a deep breath when her clit first rode over my cockhead. My heavy cum filled balls were massaged by her wet ass cheeks adding to my pleasure. Veronica and Penelope took each side and sucked on Betty's huge tits and hard nipples.

Betty increased the speed of her rocking her open pussy on my cock. She was very wet and her juices flowed across my cock and wet my abs. Betty found the one spot that gave the most pleasure to her clit. It was against my cockknot driving me crazy as she stayed right on top of it and shifted barely a half-inch back and forth.

She pushed her legs out wider and the pressure on her clit and my cock increased greatly. Betty started breathing rapidly and her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. She shook on my cock and her hot cum poured out all over me. She screamed out, "Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Her frenzied shaking made my cock explode all over my chest.

Betty tried to lie on my chest but Veronica and Penelope leaned in and started licking up my cum. Tsumugi and Aoife pushed in and got their share while my cum was still hot. The five women then started a daisy chain of kisses passing my cum around the circle. The kissing just eased out and they all started laughing.

I gave each of the girls a small glass of wine to rinse the taste of my sweet cum from their lovely mouths then kissed each of them deeply. I asked them politely to get dressed and walk together back to the dorm. I said I'd call the Proctor that they were on their way. I reminded them to continue to read Frankenstein as Dean Jonathan expects a summary of the Independent Study.

I closed up for the night, washed up and climbed into bed naked as usual. Sometime during the night I felt my cock being sucked. A warm mouth moved up and down my cock settling on my cockhead and sucking out my pre-cum. I went to turn on the bedside light and her hands slapped mine down. There was some movement on the bed and then a cloth was draped over my eyes. I know the scent of pussy when I smell it and the cloth had that sweet odor of pussy juice. I could only surmise there were panties over my eyes.

A hand pushed my cock down onto my abs then a warm wet pussy sat on the underside of my cock. A wet pussy lip was placed on either side of my cock then moved forwards and backwards. That pussy searched for its pleasure and soon a strong set of thighs gripped my outer legs and shook. Hot pussy cum oozed out to coat my cock as she trembled on my thighs moaning softly.

I small hand grabbed my cockhead and ran it through a wet set of pussy lips. It was then placed between those wet lips and a hotter warmth kissed my cockhead. She pushed down on my cockhead and moved left and right and back and forth. My helmet pushed through the resistance and entered a hot oven.

I tried to guess that my guest was Wendy and her pussy had tightened since she didn't get any for some time. My guest pulsed her hips up and down taking a small length of my fat cock. She rose to my cockhead then thrust down hard taking half my length. She hissed and sat still for a minute or so then started moving up and down in small increments. My cock was gripped in a tight hot vise as it slowly was engulfed by that hot wet pussy.

My cock topped out against her cervix but there was still more to go. And she sat for a moment. Slowly she rose up my cock and slowly down wetting it with her warm pussy juices. Soon a slow dance occurred with my cock in that tight warm oven. This dance was not wild thrusting but a slow massage of my cockshaft and cockhead in her tight oven. I felt her fingers move in her crotch and knew she was rubbing herself to orgasm.

That tight pussy pulsed on my cock and wet my balls with an ocean of hot cum. She fell onto my chest and I felt her pointy nipples. She breathed heavily against my ear as she waited out her aftershocks. Slowly she moved forward up my cock gripping my fat mushroom in the doorway of her vagina. Slowly she pushed back and took most of my cock until she bottomed out. She moaned and wiggled her hips massaging my cockhead.

The dance continued as she rode my fat cock forwards and backwards. Occasionally she pushed the end of her pussy hard against my cockhead trying to take all of my cock. She had to be feeling pain but she would moan also in pleasure. Her pussy began to accept my fat long cock and her ride increased in speed. Soon she was riding me faster like a jockey taking all but the base of my cock.

Her tits felt firm as she rode them on my chest rubbing her nipples for added pleasure. She opened her thighs and sat further on my abs and rubbed herself over just an inch or two. I realized she was rubbing her clit in my groin seeking her pleasure again. As tight as her pussy felt on my cock it got very tight then started pulsing.

She moaned in my ear and her hot sauce wet my groin and ran down between my balls. She trembled on my cock rubbing my cockhead deep up against the end of her pussy. As she shimmied on my cock hot pussy juices continued to squeeze out around my cock. Her breathing eased and she began to ride my cock again holding me tightly in a hug.

Her hips moved her back and forth on my fat long cock. She would hiss as my cock hit the end of her pussy now more frequently as she tried to take all of me. Her hot tight wet pussy massaging my cock was having an effect. I was building towards my own orgasm as her tight pussy rubbed my cockknot in her tight warmth.

She must have sensed my getting close as she started riding my cock faster and faster and squeezing my cockshaft. I started to shake and push my cockhead up tight in her pussy rubbing my own cockknot against the depths of her. I grabbed her tightly as my first cum exploded against her womb. Her pussy was so tight she was giving me excruciating pleasure.

Somewhat out of control I started slapping her ass over and over. Suddenly she moaned and came again mixing my cum with her hot juices. She rode my cock hard slamming her pussy back taking all my cock now. Five, Six, Seven more blasts of my cum filled her pussy. Her hot juices continued to seep out around my cock wetting everything where our groins matched.

Her movement slowed down as she trembled on my cock, her pussy gripping and releasing my cockshaft. She finally stopped all movement and kept my cock captive in her hot pussy. Slowly she sat up and deftly spun on my cock facing away from me. She then pulled me over into spoons and grabbed my hand and squeezed it on her breast. She let out a deep breath and we softened into pre-sleep.

Just as I succumbed to sleep she said, "Thank you Daddy." I let it pass as a young woman living out a Daddy fantasy. I drifted off. I awoke in the morning still spooned against my mystery woman. My morning wood was buried in her pussy and she was moving her hips riding my cock back and forth. Her pussy was still tight but her female lube was making the movement easier. I began thrusting into her gripping her full tits hard. I started pulling on her nipples and pounding into the depths of her pussy.

I felt her fingers on the base of my cockshaft as she began massaging her clit. My face was buried in her hair as I breathed in the scent of her shampoo. Her pussy tightened down on my cock as she began to shake through her orgasm. I slapped my lap against her ass as I went deep over and over fucking her right through her orgasm. Her tight pussy gripped my cock over and over and I exploded a burst of cum against her womb.

She groaned as she felt my hot cum fill her pussy as I continued to thrust into her. I emptied my morning cum into her and slowly stopped thrusting. My cock takes a while to soften so I continued to move within her pussy in the hot mess we both had made. She moaned contently as I pulled back and filled her pussy over and over.

The sunlight broke through my window bathing my room in a warm light. I could now see the long blonde hair of the woman in my bed. It lay between us plastered from our mutual sweat. She hummed contently then whispered, "Thank you Daddy. I'm so happy you were my first."

I pulled out quickly and rolled the woman onto her back. There smiling at me soft from a good fucking was my youngest eighteen year old daughter Eirí Gréine. I sat up quickly now realizing I was seeing her young breasts. Her aureoles where dark pink and large, silver dollar sized. Blood rose red fat nipples sat perfectly centered on her firm proud breasts. I looked down to where the incest had occurred and her labia were covered in her soft blonde down and her mons in curly strands.

"Do you like what you see Daddy? Is it making your cock hard again?" She rolled over on her tummy and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks. "Do you want my ass Daddy? I'd gladly give it to you as another of my gifts." Rolling over to face me she grabbed my cum wet cock. "I'll suck this cock clean of all my pussy juice and your cum," she whispered.

Before I could stop her she took my cock into her mouth until my cockhead hit the back. She coughed a little but still sucked on my cock licking it all over with her wet tongue. She moved to my cockhead and sucked the last glob of my morning cum out onto her tongue. She moaned and opened her mouth to show her Daddy his cum on her tongue. EG then spit my cum ball out onto her left breast and rubbed it across her nipple which hardened and poked out.

"You and Mommy gave me such nice tits and big nipples, didn't you Daddy. I'll be able to feed our baby with lots of milk once she latches onto that fat nipple Daddy," she said laughing.

"EG are you on protection?" I said aghast. "No Daddy, I stopped once I turned eighteen. I wanted you to breed me that night of your anniversary but Bridget got your cock in your bed. So yesterday I took the train up to your college knowing I was gonna ovulate and produce an egg for my Daddy's sperm to find and impregnate. You took my virginity and bred me last night and I'm gonna have our baby Daddy and you can't stop me. Bridget and Fiona know all about my plan and are happy for me and happy that their Daddy was gonna make love to me."

"Now Daddy do you wanna fuck my ass after our shower or after you take me to breakfast here on campus?" she said dripping sweetness. I rolled her over onto her tummy and told her I had to go get the lube. Of course I went to my desk and got the flogger. I came back and stood beside the bed. I rubbed her sweet ass tricking her then swung the flogger tresses down across her ass cheeks. Before she could react I swatted her twice more. Her ass turned ribbons of red.

"OH FUCK DADDY THAT HURTS!" she screamed out and tried to roll over. I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her back hard. She tried to release my hand but I gripped both her wrists then slapped her ass again several more times. She started sobbing then gave up the fight as I applied three more lashings to her ass. On the last three more she actually pushed her ass upwards willingly receiving the lashes.

I stopped and listened to her sobbing. I sat on the bed and softly ran the tresses across her spoiled ass. Sobbing strongly she rolled over and buried her head in my sweaty chest. Her nipples were hard against me and I could smell urine in the bed. My poor daughter pissed herself during her discipline.

"Don't you ever do anything that stupid you little cunt. I'm your father and I make the decisions for this family. What a stupid cunt to go and get yourself pregnant number one and then getting yourself knocked up by your father! Your mother left me in charge of her daughters and I will not fail my promise. What would she think of her daughter getting knocked up by her husband?" I slapped EG's ass with my hand hard and she started sobbing all over again.

Her tears were wetting my chest as she blubbered and finally stopped. "I'm really sorry Daddy. I was just a stupid cunt in love with her Daddy and loved the idea of having your baby. I'm really sorry Daddy. I will never do anything on my own again. You'll be my Daddy forever," she sobbed kissing my chest.

I pulled her wet blonde hair back and when her tear stained face appeared I kissed her hard and deep. She kissed back giving me her tongue. I bit down on it making her moan and she brought her hands around my neck and kissed me even harder. After some time of kissing and breathing in each other I picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. I put her down and turned the water to warm and pulled us both under the waterfall.

I soaped her up carefully on her ass and of course on her firm young woman breasts. "You realize your tits are gonna get big with milk then sag as the baby and I empty them each night," I said then took each long dark nipple into my mouth and sucked hard. My hand found her clit and I rubbed her into a strong orgasm. Our soapy bodies shook against each other. My cock was rock hard again and I pushed it between her thighs.

Her dripping cameltoe rubbed my cock back and forth between her thighs. "Do me from the back so I can catch your Daddy cum in my hand. I wanna drink it off my palm," EG said spinning around. My cockhead slid under her firm ass cheeks through her pussy lips then out the other side into her palms. I rode that cameltoe highway for several minutes as my cockhead rubbed her swollen clit. Several times I pulled back and rubbed her anus with my spongy mushroom and she moaned and begged me to push it in. I said her ass wasn't ready for my fat cock to go in there.

She leaned back and kissed my cheek. "Your cock destroyed my pussy last night Daddy. How big is it really?" "Eight inches." "And how fat around? My fingers didn't meet when I gripped it." "Eight or so inches around baby. That's why I can't give it to your ass just now."

"But Bridget had it in her ass. I saw you two on your Anniversary. Your cock was all the way up her ass. You made her cum on your big cock then you filled her ass with your Daddy cum. My heart was broken and I cried myself to sleep. Bridget came into my bed and made love to me and told me my time would come soon. I want to please you Daddy. I want you to have all of my body; my tits, my mouth, my pussy and my ass. Please say you'll give me all of that Daddy," EG said as she leaned into my cock and tightened her thighs.

I was building towards my orgasm and moved us out from under the waterfall. EG would circle my pussy wet cockhead as it pushed through her pussy lips. I quickened my pace and soon my balls tightened. "Get ready baby girl. Get ready to drink Daddy's hot thick cum. I'll be angry if you don't swallow it all. Oh damn baby girl here it comes!"

I surged through her thighs and pussy lips and her hands circled my cockhead. I pulsed my cum onto one palm as her other took the ejaculations. Four or five globs of hot thick cum coated her palms. She circled my cockhead and milked out the last of my cum. I put my head on her shoulder and watched my daughter bring her hands to her lips and lick and suck my thick white cum. My globs dripped off her fingers and fell onto her tongue.