Daniel Ch. 03: Senior IS Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her fingers and her palms until all my cum was gone. I spun her around and pushed down on her shoulders. She knelt before me and took my cockhead in her warm wet mouth and cleaned it with her tongue. She then licked up and down my cockshaft until it was clean. She then smiled brightly and shimmied up my body rubbing my abs and chest with her firm tits. She kissed me with the taste of my cum still on her lips and tongue.

We rinsed off and I wrapped EG in a towel and carried her to the bed. I had to sit her at the end of the bed because the middle was soaked with sex and urine. I watched my daughter slowly dress. It was sad to watch her pull her panties up and cover her pretty blonde pussy hair. She smiled at me when she tucked the gusset tight against her labia. Her breasts were so firm she wore no bra. She put on a cute skirt and a pullover sweater.

I dressed and we walked in the brisk pre-winter air to the cafeteria for breakfast. Many of my senior students came up and welcomed EG when they found out she was my daughter. I saw Wendy and asked her if I could get a special change of bedding and smiling broadly she said she would have it done by this afternoon. EG and I walked back to my suite and we got her stuff then I walked her to the train. We talked about her future and the baby until the train finally pulled in to the station.

I kissed her deeply not like her father but like her lover. I told her to tell Bridget all that happened and to care for you, especially once you had morning sickness. "When you finish your first college year and my special assignment is over we can make more permanent plans," I told her to calm her fears. I gave her ass a swat as she climbed the train steps.

She lifted her skirt and let me and several people behind me see her young panty covered ass. Parts of her cheeks still bore the red welts. She turned and blew me a kiss and entered the car. Some guy behind me said, "Fuck buddy that is some sweet ass, you lucky old fucker." There were murmurs of agreement from the other guys. I got a few pats on the back as I walked through the crowd. I saw some wives blushing; I didn't know from embarrassment or want. I walked back to the college on that bright Saturday day not knowing how I'd deal with the pregnancy.

I got back to my quarters and went to check on my bedroom. I opened the door and a naked ass was pointed at me. "Hurry Mr. Daniel , Sir. My mom is visiting so I can't stay the night. My ass is all lubed waiting for your cock. I had to put a towel down since my pussy was dripping wet thinking about your long fat cock going into my ass. Please Sir, don't make me wait. Get your cock over here and open my ass wide. Fuck, I want you inside me! It's too risky to do my cunt so you have to cum in my ass. Oh please Sir, fuck me already," Wendy rambled on because of her sexual needs and excitement.

"Well get over here and undress your man and get his cock out and make it hard. Don't they teach you anything in Hospitality?"

Wendy got down on her knees and reached for my belt and zipped. "They don't teach us this in Hospitality. There is no course on how to suck your host's cock," she said laughing as my pants and boxers dropped. She took my soft cock, already growing long, and took most of it into her wet warm mouth. Still with my cock in her mouth looking up at me she felt for my loafers and helped me step out of my shoes, my pants and boxers, and finally my socks.

All that time she had been sucking and licking my cock. It was now mostly hard and filling her mouth. She pushed forward softly and my fat cockhead tapped the back of her throat. She coughed softly and went again. Slowly but surely she let the tip of my cock open her throat. My cockhead breached that tight doorway and she swallowed my helmet and about two inches.

She pulled back and took a deep breath through her nose then slid her mouth down my cock. It breached her throat but this time she pushed forward until she kissed the base of my cock. Her tongue came out and licked my balls. She tightened her lips and sucked hard all the way back to my cockhead. My blood had been pulled into my cock and my full fat eight inches where rock hard. My helmet was licked and my cockknot was teased until I trembled. Wendy could really suck cock.

She let my dick out but held it in her hand as she kissed and licked my horse cock. "I've been practicing with bananas and zucchinis wrapped in a lubed condom. I had to dull my gag reflex if I was gonna get your fat man cock down my throat. I didn't play with them in my ass. I want you to be my first to take my ass virginity. So will you please fuck my ass already?"

Wendy then crawled up on the bed over the towel on hands and knees. She positioned her ass to hang over the edge so I could stand while I fucked her. She dropped her tits to the towel and turned back to look at me. "If you'd like you can use my wet pussy for a while to warm you up for taking my ass. I'd kinda like that Mr. Daniel. I promise I won't get clingy."

I knelt down behind her and looked at what was being offered me. Her anus was shiny from the lube. Her labia were swollen with her sexual excitement and her fragrant juices painted the doorway to her vagina. Her clit had lengthened and slipped out from under its hood. I leaned forward and took her clit between my lips and sucked.

Wendy moaned into her towel as I added two fingers into her pussy. I pushed them downwards and found the spongy pad of her g-spot. I sucked and licked her clit and massaged her g-pad. Wendy must have been primed with sexual fantasies because she came quickly leaking women cum down her thighs and wetting the towel. I sucked her through several climaxes then took two other fingers and pushed into her dark oven.

"Fuck, oh fuck I'm cumming. I'm cumming so fucking good. OH FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy sprayed my face and into my open mouth. Her cum had a stronger taste then her pussy juices but not unpleasant. I had to hold her hips as she shook through her intense orgasm or she would have collapsed on the bed. I licked her clit lightly assisting with her aftershocks. My fingers moved softly within her ass going side to side to open up her anal ring.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Wendy moaned. I slapped her ass and asked her, "Is that anyway for a young mother to be talking?" She let out a long breath. "Should a young mother let a man old enough to be her father have his fingers deep down her ass knowing he is gonna destroy it with his fat long horse cock? Hell YES!" she shot back and started moving her ass on my fingers.

I kissed her clit once more then removed my fingers and stood. When my fingers pulled out of her ass her anal lips tried to hold on to them as she squeezed her analring tightly. I did not make Wendy wait. I took my fat cockhead, that mushroom helmet, and placed it against her darkstar. Anxious to get fucked she pushed back and slowly let her anus open and slide down the slope of my cockhead.

She pulsed her ass a bit but did not lose her progress. Her previous lube and my earlier fingers caused her analring to give way and my full cockhead was captured to behind the corona. Wendy hissed as her analring tightened around my cock. She breathed heavily to get accustomed to this large lump going the wrong way into her ass.

Wendy pushed back and an inch or so gained access. This time she pulled forward then pushed back and more of my cock pushed her rectum open. Going back to my cockring she pushed back again. This time she kept going until my balls rubbed her pussy lips.

She let out a huge breath and said, "There Mr. Daniel I took it all. All of your long fat cock is in my ass. I cleaned it out real good knowing your fat long cock was gonna fill my ass. Now you have to seek your own pleasure by using my virgin ass. Ride my ass deep and hard and shoot your cum until you fill it up. I am not a mother now, I am your ass slut for the afternoon. Now fuck me before I faint from the pain and pleasure."

Wendy pushed back against me to be sure her ass hung over the edge and I could pound away. I slowly pulled back to my helmet then slowly pushed down her ass. Her lube was making the job easy and pleasant. I gripped her hips and used them to help me ride her ass. My tempo increased causing my heavy balls to slap against her pussy.

I felt my balls being tickled and realized Wendy had her clit with her fingers. As she rubbed her knot her finger tips rubbed my nuts. I picked up the pace. Soon my lap was slapping her ass as I drove my cock in deep. When my balls slapped her pussy Wendy would grunt having taken my cock in deep. Wendy was moaning curses and nonsense sounds as I pounded her ass. I could feel her ass gripping me tightly as she pleased herself off her clit. I felt her fingers now rubbing my cock across that thin membrane that separated ass from pussy as she pushed her fingers deep inside her.

That added pleasure pushed me over the edge. I gripped her hips and slammed her ass back onto my cock. I was now plowing her ass as fast as possible. Wendy screamed as she came on her fingers. Everything down there tightened and I burst my hot thick cum down her ass. Five, six, seven bolts of cum filled her ass. Wendy moaned each time my cock swelled to eject my cum. Her fingers moving in her pussy continued to rub the underside of my cock pulling out my cum bursts.

My balls were empty yet again today and I was spent. Still deep in her ass I pushed Wendy up the bed so I could spoon against her sweaty back. Still being hard I moved my cock back and forth in her ass feeling my hot cum now lube my shaft. Wendy pulled my arm across us and had me palm a breast. I felt wetness on my palm as we tried to regain our breathing.

Soon Wendy pushed us over as she laid her back on my chest. Grunting she managed to sit up reverse cowgirl with my just slightly softer cock still up her ass. She walked her legs around and now faced me. Her countenance had a soft glow to it as she took my cheeks in her hands and kissed me deeply. She then pulled several pillows under my head and brought a fat nipple to my mouth.

I latched on and her milk flowed into my mouth. I nursed as Wendy hummed and moved her ass back and forth on my cock. When the one breast emptied she offered me the next one. "My Mom is visiting this weekend. Maybe you can drop by while my mom is here. She lost her husband and my dad not long ago and has been lonely since then. I'm sure she would just love your big fat cock deep down her old cunt," Wendy said and laughed.

That breast went empty and she sat up. "Just one more request before I go Mr. Daniel," she said as she pulled out something from under the now soaking wet towel. She handed me a butt-plug. She spun on my cock again and leaned forward against my legs. "Do it quickly when I slide off your cock. I want all your cum to stay inside me. I wanna feel the plug as I do the last of my jobs today and walk back to my apartment and my mom.

"Ok now!" she said excitedly as she pulled off my cock. I could see the large "O" my fat cock had made of her ass. I put the tip of the butt-plug there and pushed it in. Her analring closed around the base sealing my cum in her ass. Wendy moaned as I pulsed the jeweled base against her anus making sure it was tight.

Wendy slid off the bed and went into my bathroom. She returned with a warm wash cloth and cleaned my cock and balls. She washed the sweat from my chest then rubbed it across and under her labia. Lastly she washed between her emptied breasts. Smiling brightly she said, "Mother is gonna stay through till Monday morning. We would be very happy to have you over for dinner tonight. We could see where things go from there. There will be no demands but if something was to happen I promise neither of us will be clingy. Just show up and we will find enough for dinner."

She left and went about her day. Very late close to dinner time I missed my daughter and felt lonely. I took that walk across campus and knocked on Wendy's door. She lived in the teacher, Proctor and admin apartments. She opened her door with a huge smile and let me in. She introduced me to her mother Cindy who blushed deep red and looked at the floor.

Cindy was my age and in fine shape. She had a broad smile and shoulder length brunette hair. I could see naked breasts through her linen blouse. They looked like they still held there firmness. She followed my eyes and her nipples hardened and pushed against the shear linen. She blushed again but smiled brightly. I reached forward and started unbuttoning that blouse. Cindy took in a deep breath and looked into my deep blue eyes. She let out the breath and let me remove her blouse.

I dropped the blouse to the floor and Cindy on her own unzipped her skirt. She pushed her bright red panties to her feet and kicked them off. She stood their naked breathing heavily. "My daughter says you have a power over her and I can understand her. You want me naked and you want to fuck me. I feel I have to submit to you Daniel. Do as you wish to me," she whispered.

I moved Cindy to the sofa and pushed her to sit. Cindy spread her legs wide as her fleshy pussy leaked juices out onto her gray and dark pussy hair. I knelt between her mature thighs and sucked her clit and licked her asshole until her thighs crushed my head and she came loudly. Wendy pushed the red panties into her mother's mouth to quiet her.

Not letting her relax my fat cockhead found its way through the soft brunette and streaks of gray down of a mature pussy. Mom had no trouble taking my fat cockhead into the opening of her old pussy. She reached between her legs and pulled her pussy lips open wide to give me the access I needed. My fat long cock slid easily deep into her cunt until I tapped the end. I held onto her flabby tits as I rode her cunt with my long fat cock.

I pulled on her old crinkly nipples and she moaned and cussed. I made her cum several times as my cock pounded her cunt deep. When I shot my cum deep into her cunt she soaked my cock and balls with hot woman cum. She fell exhausted to the sofa cushions breathing heavily.

Wendy brought us some drinks as we rested beside each other. She knelt and took my soft cock in her mouth and cleaned it of my cum and her mother's pussy juices. I helped Cindy walk to the kitchen table and sat naked as we ate dinner. Conversation was not all that awkward see as Cindy say on a kitchen towel as her pussy leaked out my thick cum. I watched as if in a trance Cindy ran her fingers through her flappy pussy lips and gathered my cum on her fingers. She licked them clean several times then gave me a huge smile. "I guess I had my dessert already, Wendy," she said and laughed

Cindy begged me to stay the night so we moved to the spare bedroom. Cindy and I slid into the queen bed and Wendy soon joined us naked as well. We kissed and played with each other's bodies but soon fell asleep. Sometime during the night I awoke to feel the two women had a side of my cock each and sucked and licked my shaft and cockhead driving me towards another orgasm. They each sucked and licked the helmet as Cindy pumped my cock shaft.

Their lips and tongues stayed on my corona teasing my cockknot until I could not hold back and came all over their faces, their cheeks, lips and waiting tongues. I didn't know if Wendy and Cindy, her mom, had ever been intimate with each other. They had no issue licking my cum off each other's face then kissing deeply. I felt very pleasured and content to sleep with two naked women.

Wendy's body was tight and smooth while Cindy being in her late forties was fleshy with breasts that had lost their firmness. Her tits were big and her nipples fat and long as I sucked on them one at a time. I rolled up on Cindy and laid my wet cum coated cock between her tits and pushed her flesh globs together. When my cockhead slid out the top Cindy licked the wet head. After a while I laughed and rolled between them. My cock well cared for and cleaned by two willing wet tongues.

Wendy had to get up in the middle of the night so that led to her riding my cock when she crawled back into bed. The humping on my fat long cock woke up her mother. Cindy walked on her knees and placed her pussy over my face. I could taste my own cum still clinging to her curly hair from being fucked on the sofa. Mom faced her daughter and they kissed as each got their pleasure. Cindy moaned when I licked her anus so I wet two fingers in her pussy and worked them deep into her dark oven.

My other fingers pushed up into her mature pussy so four fingers and a long fat tongue worked her over to multiple wet orgasms. Mom sprayed my face and neck with hot mature cum. The bed smelled of sex and there was a wet spot everywhere. Wendy was about to cum so she slid off my cock and sunk her ass down on it and rubbed her swollen clit. She came hard soaking us in warm pussy honey. She breathed deeply moving her hips massaging my cock still up her ass.

Wendy slid slowly backwards off my cock and Mom leaned forward taking as much of my cock in her warm mouth as she could. Her lips kept tight on my cockhead as her hands worked my cockshaft moving up and down using her daughter's pussy juices as lube. Cindy didn't care or didn't realize my cock had been up her daughter's ass. She went at my cock like a tramp down by the navy yard and the fleet was in.

I moaned and filled Cindy's mouth with warm cum. She took each pulse of my cum across her tongue then closed her lips on my cockhead sucking out the last of my cum. She kept it all in her mouth filling the area under her tongue then pulled her daughter into a deep kiss. I'm sure they shared my snowball as they kissed and licked each other's tongue and lips. They collapsed on either side of me and we fell asleep again.

My Sunday late morning wood got rode hard by Cindy and she came hard and wet several times before emptying my balls up her old pussy. Wendy pushed her mom onto her back and spread her legs wide open. Wendy got all my thick cum as it flowed out of her mom's wet sloppy pussy lips. When that was done she cleaned my cock of my cum and her mother's pussy juices. If mother and daughter weren't incestually intimate before they sure were now. They seemed to be quite pleased with their new relationship.

After late afternoon brunch Cindy cleared the kitchen table when Wendy laid her dripping naked breasts down on the table cloth. Wendy grabbed some butter and lubed her anus and pushed some into her ass. Cindy saw that and walked over to me and took my fat cock and pushed it against her daughter's asshole. My long fat cock slid into her ass easily. As her mom listened to her daughter moan and curse each time my cock went deep she stood there mesmerized.

Cindy reached for the butter and put a big glob between her ass cheeks. She went back for more and was busy between her fat old woman ass cheeks. She then lay her mature tits down on the kitchen table next to her daughter and pulled her ass cheeks open. I could see the butter around her anus waiting for my cock. Mom moved closer and kissed her daughter then turned her face towards me.

"Do my ass Daniel. I want your cock up my ass. I want you to do this nasty thing to me. I hear my daughter moaning in pleasure and can see her juices wetting the kitchen floor. I want that!" she begged.

I pulled out of Wendy and put my fat cockhead against the buttered passage of her widowed mother. Due to her age her anus was no longer all that tight like her daughter. My fat helmet pushed against her back doorway and breached her analring. Her buttery oven welcomed my cock as it slid in opening her tunnel. She moaned as my fat eight inches rode down her rectum until my balls kissed her hairy flappy pussy lips.

"Oh my god!" Cindy moaned. "My husband always wanted my ass but I said no. I was frightened of any pain. Now your fat long cock is filling my ass Daniel and I can't get enough. Your cock is opening my ass and rubbing places giving me some pain yes, but so much pleasure. Please fuck my ass and give me your cum Daniel, please! Fuck my old ass and use me for your own pleasure. I'm such a slut this weekend and your taking my ass will complete my punishment."