Daniel Ch. 03: Senior IS Students

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then spent the next ten minutes moving from ass to ass. I would pound each female ass hard and quickly for a minute or so until they moaned and tweaked their ass then I would switch. Fragrant female juices rolled down naked thighs making small puddles on the kitchen floor. After several rounds of slapping either a tight or flabby ass I was reaching my end. I decided to cum first in Cindy's ass and shot about five globs down her ass. She screamed as my cock swelled each time I blasted cum down her ass.

I pulled out gripped the base of my cock and shoved it back into Wendy's ass. I finished a few cum shots in Wendy's ass. I gripped my cockbase and pushed the last of my cum down my shaft and into Wendy's ass as I pulled out. I then went to the kitchen drawer and withdrew a flapjack flipper. I held Cindy down then slapped her ass five times hard as she screamed. The flipper left a pattern of red circles on her ass. I did the same to Wendy and the poor girl soaked the floor with pulses of woman cum.

The early evening was spent cuddling with Cindy and I eased her sadness somewhat. We dressed and had a good dinner. I got hugs and kisses and tears at the doorstep. I closed the door and walked back to my quarters.

I still had several meetings left of my Literature class and my Independent Study. I planned to fuck all my over eighteen seniors in any hole I wished. Pushing the story ahead a bit something unique happened when Dean Jonathan visited my class on the last night. Stay tuned.