Daniel Ch. 08: has Student's Mom

Story Info
Daniel has a mother of an Independent Study student.
11.8k words
4.79
17.4k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel Ch. 08: a student's mother

Daniel has a mother of an Independent Study student

WARNING: This new story adds to the Daniel series, the teacher at the all female private school. Within the series involves scenes of graphic sex including seduction, reluctance, cunnilingus, discipline, breastfeeding, anal and incest. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by female adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Daniel Johnson. I have my PhD in English Literature and am in New England and am now a President, Professor and Disciplinarian at an extremely private girl's boarding school.

In my first story you can read were my dominance all started when I fucked a girl on the overnight train and then a woman from the hotel bar. The girl was the Dean's over eighteen year's daughter and the woman was the Dean's wife and the girl's mother. I fucked them both one night in my school quarters but was caught by that Dean. Situations changed and he offered me a full time assignment.

I have sex regularly with my over eighteen year old Independent Studies students, their Proctors, other teachers and odd pick-ups from females from the local college. Each Friday my senior Independent Studies students get a good fucking as we act out scenes from Gothic erotic novels.

Several weeks went by and Amelia called and said she was all healed from her tattoo and nipple piercing and now wanted some good fucking off "my wonderfully fat horse cock; maybe some good pussy eating. I'll make sure my back door is nice and fresh. Come over Saturday night and I'll give you something really good to eat. Don't plan on going back to your digs," she laughed and hung up.

I had previously arranged with the Seniors' Proctor to house my five Independent Study students in the alcove wing on the top floor of the dorm. They would have ready access to each other to study and partake of any other intimate activities. Hannah told me it took some doing but they soon had Savannah yielding her pussy for playtime. Holding her down they said she could not fight off a wet pussy sitting on her face. Soon she was the night crawler between willing thighs.

My Friday night Independent Study class went as previously described as each of my new senior students gave it their all. As yet Savannah had not fully yielded. She participated with the debauchery of each of my new students embracing being naked but did not yield her body to me. I knew she would succumb to my charms and hypnotic charisma so I offered to make her my TA to increase my time with her.

I was grading papers Saturday morning when a knock came on my door which opened and Marie entered. She stood with her back to the door and in the silence I heard the lock click and knew something was up. She walked slowly to my desk and gathered up my papers and made a neat pile. She slowly pulled up her school skirt to show me silky pink lace panties. They were already wet stained and fragrant.

Marie pushed them down her thighs and let them dangle on one of her black and white uniform shoes. She then unzipped her skirt and kicked it off her feet. She then sat her ass on my desk and opened her thighs wide. She sat there with shaved pussy lips letting me see her coral gash drip her young female juices. Cute brunette curls covered her mons.

"Marie is there something special we need to discuss?"

"Mr. Daniel, Sir it is your entire fault. You teased me about my older brother's cock and you caused all that sex that happened during Winter Break. Now all I want to do is have you play with my pussy and I think you need to push your big cock inside it," she spoke softly then pulled her pussy lips apart.

"Why don't you tell me what happened while I tease your pretty naked pussy," I whispered back as my hands crept up her thighs.

"When I went home all I could think about was seeing my brother's cock. Every time I looked at him I would get wet down there. He caught me several times looking at his crotch and one time asked what the hell was wrong with me. One time we were watching Netflix in our den late at night and there was a sexy scene. I looked over and his cock was hard lying down his thigh. It bulged out his sweatpants."

"Oh Mr. Daniel that feels nice," she moaned as my fingers moved up and down between her shaved labia and circled her little love knot. Her pussy was dripping fluids onto my desk.

"It took all the courage my eighteen plus years had and how you and Veronica had pulled me out of my cage and so I turned to my brother. I told him his cock looks big and hard and I want to see it!"

"Marie, are you crazy? What if Mom or Dad catches us? They would kill me!"

"I knew then if he was concerned with getting caught his dick would have to be out in the open. I moved onto the floor between his thighs and put my hand on his cock just as I had done to you Master Daniel. I gripped it and moved my hand up and down. I saw there was a wet spot on his sweatpants and ran my fingers across the mark and around his fat head."

"My older brother moaned and did not chase my hand away. I told him to take it out. He looked at me and let out a long breath then pushed his pants and boxers down to his feet. I watched his cock throb as blood pumped through his thick length. I haven't seen your cock Sir but you felt bigger than when I put my hand on Will's cock. He groaned when I palmed his dickhead and I got his fluid on my hand. I licked my palm and tasted my brother's fluid. I liked it."

"You can put your fingers inside Master, my brother took my virginity," Marie moaned as my fingers pushed into the opening of her young vagina.

"My brother told me to suck his big cock. I held the base of his throbbing cock then moved my hand up and down a number of times. As the Netflix movie played I saw his white fluid leak from the slit of his cockhead. I leaned forward and licked his cockhead clean but more came out as my hand moved up and down. He told me to take it into my mouth."

"I first kissed his dick all over even his balls then with all my courage I kissed the top of his cock and opened my lips. I opened my jaw to get my teeth out of the way and that upper bulge on his cock went into my mouth. I closed my lips and let my tongue move across and around his dome. Will groaned and pushed his hips up and my lips slid down his thick shaft until I kissed my own fingers holding his cock."

"His fat cockhead touched the back of my throat and I had half of his cock in my mouth. I sucked on it getting more taste of his leaking fluids as he leaked onto my tongue. Master Daniel I loved the taste of my brother's cum and hope you let me taste yours. I want to know if there is a different taste to each man's cock," she said as she took my face and pulled it down to her pussy.

"My brother also taught me the pleasure of getting my pussy licked, Sir. He asked me if this was the first time I ever held and sucked a cock. I did not give you up Sir so I just shook my head, 'Yes', and slid my lips up and down his hard cock. He taught me how to suck his cock explaining how a woman has to keep it in her mouth and swallow all that will shoot out and fill her mouth. He made me promise I would do that on my own without him forcing my mouth down the length of his cock."

"Mr. Daniel, Sir my panties were soaked with my juices flowing out of my pussy. I was so frightened and excited at the same time. I moved my lips up and down my brother's cock as he was training me. I licked up and down each side and then the bottom when he taught me to push his cock against his belly. He moved to the edge of the sofa cushion and taught me how to lick and suck on his balls. He even told me to lick under them getting my tongue tip back on his asshole."

"I did everything he told me to do getting more and more cum from his dick. He ran his hands through my hair telling me how beautiful I had become at school then he gripped my cheeks and used my mouth to fuck his cock in and out. I was afraid of choking so I kept my hand tight around his base. I realized my fingers were not touching around his thick cock."

"He told me to go faster and faster sucking all up and down his cock. He started to moan and hiss and told me he was close. He warned me not to let any of his hot cum leak out my lips and suck him tight and swallow it all."

"I'm cumming Marie, I'm fucking cumming! Suck it all baby girl, suck it all. Suck it down to you tummy. Oh fuck here it comes," my brother hissed.

"Master Daniel, my brother's hot cum shot into my mouth frightening me and some leaked out and dropped between my tits. I swallowed what I had and that made me suck more cum out of my brother's throbbing cock. I didn't count but each time his cock pulsed my tongue was coated with hot thick cum. I had to swallow quickly to keep his cum from leaking out."

"I realized my other hand had slid into my panties and I was rubbing my knot that Veronica had shown me how to pleasure myself. My brother and I had climaxed at the same time. I soaked my panties as I drank all of my brother's hot cum. I kept his cock in my mouth running my tongue over and under his crown. I realized his cock had a knot under his crown and he hissed each time I licked it."

"I slid off his cock and showed my brother his cum coating my tongue. I then swallowed loudly to prove I was taking all his cum into my belly. I took his softening cock back into my mouth and cleaned it of any stray cum that was left. He heard a noise upstairs and quickly slid his soft cock from my mouth pulled up his pants and went to his room. I stayed kneeling on the floor letting the experience of sucking my brother's cock and cumming at the same time sink into my memory. My finger found the cum drops between my tits and I rubbed them across my hard nipples in my bra."

I now had my fingers up into Marie's quim rubbing her g-pad and sucking on her swollen clit. She held my head against her pussy as she moved her hips about. She knew how she wanted her pussy pleasured and I guess I have my special students to thank for that. Marie groaned and her thighs tightened on my cheeks and she made this high pitched squeak and bathed my face with spurts of her hot female cum.

I drank her honey as quickly as I could but she kept dripping and spraying her juices as I drove her to second and third orgasms. She finally pulled my hair and gasped, "Enough."

I stood and dropped my pants and pushed Marie onto her back on my desk. She moaned when I moved my hard long thick cock along her dripping naked pussy lips. I slipped between them then slid along her camletoe and bumped her exposed clit. Marie groaned then brought her hands to my cock and held me against her wet gash.

"Are you gonna fuck me with your huge cock now Master? Are you gonna push my young cunt wide open to fit your monster into my warmth? Does my belly get pushed aside as your thick length fills my pussy to the top? If I beg you to fuck me hard and deep can I cum all over your desk? Can I spray your abs as I thrash out of control on my powerful orgasm? Can all that happen, Master?" Marie moaned.

I wondered where these young women get all these sexual thoughts but yes I had plans to introduce my cock to her warm tight cunt. But I wanted to hear more of her Winter Vacation so I told her to tell me the rest.

"Well the next night all was quiet except for my moaning as I rubbed my pleasure button and wet pussy under my panties until I grunted and trembled through a powerful climax. I resoled to not leave my house until I felt my brother's cock up into my pussy. I slid out of my bed and crept down to my brother's room."

"I snuck into his room closing the door behind me and let my eyes become accustomed to the light from the street lamp. I crossed to his bed and slowly slid the sheet away from his body. Oh my goodness he was sleeping naked! I could see his soft cock lying on his thigh. I took off my sleeper and also placed my wet fragrant panties beside his nose on the pillow. I don't know if a female's scent has universal effect on all male species but I watched my brother's cock twitch and begin to rise as he breathed in my fragrant scent."

"I knelt beside his bed and moved my mouth above his cock and took him into my wet warmth. He moaned my name and I was frightened he was waking. But that dog was dreaming about his sister! I sucked his cock until I thought it was hard enough. I carefully climbed on his bed and sat my wet pussy lips on the underside of his cock."

"My hot wet cameltoe held his cock against his abs as I moved up and down his length. I was so excited and wound up that I rubbed my pleasure knot against his fat cockhead and quickly climaxed. I bit my lip and groaned quietly trembling from the pleasure. My pussy juices coated his hard cock and leaked onto his abs. He groaned and whispered my name again."

"I could not take a chance that he would awaken and chase me off. I gripped his cock in my hand and brought his fat cockhead to the vestibule of my vagina. I had been diddling myself with all my fingers going deep into my pussy so I thought I could get the top of my brother's cock inside. I rubbed his top through my leaking pussy lips then found the entrance to my vagina. While I held it there I pushed down and it popped in."

"Oh Master Daniel, push your fingers inside me. I think your cock is larger than my brother's and I'll need your help loosing me up. Oh damn yes just like that. I can feel you stretching me," Marie groaned. She took in a few deep breaths and continued.

"Well my brother's cock was now just into my pussy and I was breathing heavily from the pain and pressure. I didn't want to pull it out so I wet his thick shaft with my juices that were wetting the both of us. I lowered my thighs and took more of his cock and waited. I pulled up then took that and a little more. I could feel my brother's cock push through my barrier as I let my thighs drop and sat on his groin."

"Oh fuck Master Daniel I guess every woman has to feel that pain once in their life. I felt my brother's cock pulsing in my taken pussy as all of me held him tight inside my vagina. I guessed at that point it would be my 'pussy' since I took cock and my 'vagina' for my mother and doctor when I talked about 'down there'."

"Taking a deep breath I rose up keeping his fat cockhead inside. I was wetting myself, my brother and his bed but it helped me lower my pussy down his shaft. My brother was moaning my name as I started going up and down his cock. I rode my brother for several minutes letting his cockhead tap the top of my pussy. Oh Master Daniel, it hurt some but also gave me pleasure from the fullness rubbing all up inside me."

"The tightness of my pussy and the thickness of my brother's cock was rubbing and pulling on my knot making me tremble in each direction. I wanted to cum on my brother's cock so I reached down and started rubbing my nubbin. Oh damn Mr. Daniel I came so hard my body tensed and I squeaked then groaned towards the ceiling."

"I wanted more so I started riding my brother's cock faster and faster. Suddenly I felt his hands on my ass and he started pushing me up then down on his cock. He was trusting up driving his cock deep into me. The pain changed to overwhelming pleasure. I came again on my brother's cock and then he slammed me down hard and held me there."

"I felt his cock swell inside my tight pussy and then pulse over and over. With each pulse I felt heat up inside me and heard my brother grunt. He then lifted my ass and dropped me back down over and over. I felt his legs tremble as did my thighs. I lost my strength and dropped my naked tits onto his sweaty chest."

"Marie, what have you done?" he asked me. I told him I fucked him. I told him he took my cherry. I told him I loved him and I told him he was safe because I had just finished my period. I kissed him all over his neck and face then kissed him deeply like Veronica had taught me."

"I moved up and down on his thick cock enjoying the pleasure being filled gave me. My nubbin was rubbing on his cock as my pussy lips held him tight inside me. He finally said I had better go so I carefully slid his cock out of my pussy. I slid to my knees and took his cock in my mouth and cleaned his thick length of my juices and his thick cum. I felt his cum begin to drip out so I grabbed my panties and pushed them between my thighs. I kissed my brother many times telling him I loved him."

"I put my night shift over my arm and slid out his door naked. Oh horror! The bathroom door opened and my dad stood there naked. The light cascading into the hall let me see my daddy's long thick cock. He just stared at me his eyes looking at my breasts and my panties pushed between my thighs."

"I was breathing deeply frightened that I and my brother would be severely punished. But I watched as my daddy's cock thickened, rose up and pushed straight out. Master Daniel, Sir, I don't know how it happened but my hand reached out and gripped my father's cock. I moved it up and down and his fluid wet my palm. There was a big dollop as I brought my palm to my lips and licked it clean."

"Marie, you better go to bed," was all he said.

"He touched my breast and squeezed it then moved across the hall and entered his bedroom. Before I fell asleep I heard my mother groaning and yelling and the bed making banging noises. When she screamed I knew my daddy had made her cum. I wondered if he was secretly thinking of fucking me."

"That was not the last time my brother and I fucked. Each time after that I either sucked his cum down into my belly or he pulled out and shot his hot thick cum all over my tummy and breasts or my ass if he took me from behind. I wanted to feel him climax inside me. He suggested he use my ass for his pleasure. I was scared so he told me to play within my ass when I showered and pleasured myself. I found I liked the feeling of being filled there with my fingers."

"So when my parents went out for a romantic dinner we made our plans. By the way, I think my daddy fucked my mom like every night. I made myself cum listening to my mother moan then scream her climax. Daddy would huff like a bull then groan calling my mother nasty names. She walked around the house with a shit eating grin. I started letting my Daddy 'catch me' walking naked from the shower to my room. One time he slapped my ass and I pretended to shriek and dropped my panties. They were gone when I came out of my room all dressed."

"Master Daniel, I think Daddy wanted to fuck me and who knows what the summer will bring. I saw how big his cock is and got wet thinking of it being inside my sweet little pussy. Can you imagine Daddy doing me and my brother doing my Mom? It would be your entire fault, Sir."

Marie moaned as I played with her pussy and let my fingers trail across her dark star. She trembled when my pussy wet finger slid into her naughty cavern.

"So my brother taught me how to clean 'back there' and he played within my ass with his fingers; just like you are Sir. When I was ready he Very carefully pushed his thick long cock into my lubed ass. My face and tits were pushed against the bed as my brother moved his long thick cock in and out within my ass. I loved it when he pulled all out and filled my ass again. I think I loved getting fucked in my ass the best because my brother could stay inside my body and fill it safely with his hot cum."

"I cried when it was time to come back to school. I kissed my brother in front of my parents then kissed my Daddy deeply. My mother hissed when I moved to her and held her lips to mine. I told them I loved them so very much. Unseen I pushed a pair of my wet fragrant panties into my Daddy's pocket then kissed him again."

"I let Veronica make love to me with a life like cock that she had strapped to her pussy. She made me cum on that cock over and over. Last night I rolled over and told her to do my ass. Oh damn Master Daniel I came so much I soaked the towel that Veronica wisely put under me. When she pulled out I turned and sucked that cock then licked her pussy until she came all over my face."