Daniel Ch. 08: has Student's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you see Master Daniel it is your entire fault. First you made me show you my ass when you disciplined me, then show you my new panties then you told Veronica to show me how to be pretty and teach me how to kiss properly then you mentioned my brother's cock and that was all I could think about during Winter Break. Then I came back, broken off my brother's thick cock and Veronica fucked me with her faux long thick cock and I came and came and begged her to fuck me each night."

"Now Master Daniel as payback you have to fuck me with your long thick cock up and into my cunt until I cum all over your desk. Then since I may not be safe you have to blast your thick hot cum all over my belly and tits. Then you must order me to clean your cock and balls. Then I'll go back to the dorm and let Veronica clean me of your thick cum. So get this big plum into my pussy and help me cum!"

Marie grabbed my cock that had been sliding through her pussy lips all the time she told me the story of her Winter Break. She gripped behind my cockhead and rubbed it between her wet hot labia then placed it square to the entrance to her pussy. She slid her ass on my desk until she had forced my cockhead into her entrance then she used her pelvic muscles to squeeze it tight. Marie sighed then told me to force her pussy wide open and fill it all to her depths with my cock.

All along the bottom of my cocksleeve had been anointed with Marie's warm juices and would assist with my pushing into her pussy. I did the manly push two inches pull back; push four inches pull back, push it all in to the point this young woman could take. Marie groaned as more and more cock filled her young pussy. When I went full in I started rubbing her clit then felt her tremble on my desk as her hot juices wet my cock and the desk.

I pulled all out and Marie screamed and sprayed her hot liquid against my abs. I quickly filled her pussy with half my cock, pulled out then gave her all she could take. Her inexperienced pussy lips held on to my cock then rolled in when I pushed in. My knuckles rolled across her clit making her scream into a climax. As she shook on my desk I plowed her pussy deep with my fat cockhead. I could feel it tapping the depths of her sex.

She sat up and looked at me with wild eyes so I filled her pussy again. She grabbed my arms and shook like a small branch in a strong wind. I pinched her knot and she screamed into another orgasm. I pushed her back onto the desk and took her legs and set them on my shoulders. Marie's pussy opened to take all my thick cock.

I wasn't counting but Marie had multiple orgasms and soaked my desk and the floor underneath. I decided to just make use of her young pussy and bring myself to my climax. I held her thighs against my chest and started riding her pussy. I pulled out once or twice but mostly rode her from fat cockhead to cockbase all she could take.

Her legs tightened and pushed against my chest as she started down the path to a crushing orgasm. I thrust faster and faster until I was ready to explode. I jackhammered the young senior student's pussy and she screamed into that orgasm. I pulled out and rode the tightness of her thighs and the soaking wetness of her pussy lips.

When my cockhead poked out my cock shot a thick hot glob of cum at her tits. Some strong pulses painted her face and her neck. Each tit got its own white thick coating and the last of my cum bolts painted her belly filling in her well of her belly button. My sliding my cock through her pussy lips caused her clit to explode in pleasure. She trembled then screamed again and fainted from excess of sexual pleasure.

I sat at my desk chair watching the poor girl tremble as pleasure coursed throughout her body. Small sprits of girl cum exited her pussy to drop to the floor by the desk. When her trembling stopped I went into my bedroom and pulled back the covers. I pulled her up and into my arms and carried her to the bed. I carefully placed her down and covered her.

I took a shower and prepared to go over Amelia's for the week end. I called the Proctor for my special students and told her I was going out for the weekend and asked if she would send Veronica over to assist Marie with a special project. I said it would be okay if the two were to spend the night in my quarters. She laughed and quietly said, "Yes Master."

What Veronica and Marie did that night and morning and my weekend at Amelia's is a tale for another time. It's also on Amelia's tapes. I'll tell you next about Parent's Weekend and how it changed Savannah.

As I have said I am letting Savannah take her time to crawl out of her shell. I made her my TA so I could bask in her beauty; her down to her ass length strawberry blonde hair, perfect breasts, a 'to die for' ass, all held together in a beautiful body and heavenly face. Do I have it for her -- damn straight? I have tasted her honey and felt her wet warm depths around my cock but so far has been only that one time when she was being disciplined for getting a 'yellow card'. (See Ch. 4 Tattoos)

From the prior Disciplinarian, Dean Wilkerson, I inherited a large library of books and Savannah was cataloging them for me. She 'tish, tish' at me when some of them were erotic novels. I tried to defend myself but she would not release me. It got quiet and I looked over at Savannah and she was leafing through one book. Her face got beet red as she looked at more pages.

"Master Daniel, you need to see what this is!" she said taking in a deep breath.

She walked to the sofa and sat and I sat next to her. She opened the large book on both our laps and pointed. It wasn't an erotic etchings book but a book of photographs. As she flipped back and forth they were photographs of students being disciplined.

"Look Master Daniel, Sir. He took photos as the senior girls were getting the oar and their panties were down. He took photos of the senior girls with naked asses getting the flogging. These color ones show their red asses."

I looked through a few picture and told her it looked like the bare ass students were the seniors obviously eighteen or old. "I don't think he would ever compromise the school by doing unlawful acts."

She turned to me with a shocked face, "You don't take pictures do you Sir? Did you take photos of me getting seduced and taking your big cock? I would die if you did!"

"No Savannah, I do not take pictures when I discipline my students. I have no camera in my desk. I would never compromise my students!" I said in my defense. "I would never take any of you!" I added.

She touched my face tenderly then returned to the folio. She grabbed my hand at one point and squeezed. "These are of adult women, not students, you can tell by their mature look. Look some are tied naked to that wall that is now an arch leading into your suite. Some of these newer ones display naked older females suspended and spread in the arch. The color photos show flogging marks on their breasts and ass. You can see all of their female parts. Oh this is such a violation," Savannah hissed.

She turned a few more pages then looked intently at one photo then screamed, "This is my MOTHER!"

This is my first year as the Disciplinarian so maybe that photo was two to three years old. I asked Savannah how she knew it was her mother since the long haired blonde had the black hood over her head. I had to admit the female was top notch; firm full breasts, shaved labia and tight full ass with flogging stripes all over her body. I could perceive the floor was wet under her so she either peed or came spraying her pussy juices.

She pointed to her mother's left thigh. "I have seen that birthmark my whole life anytime we were swimming or she was playing tennis at the club. Why is she being disciplined?" She asked turning to me.

"Savannah, was your mother a student here before she married and you were born? I have heard rumors that former students come here on Parent's Weekend and some mothers take the Three Stairs and relive their discipline. I'm sorry to say your mother may be one of them. Several well connected former students donated the money for the Dean to totally renovate his office into this current suite. He may have blackmailed them or they did it willingly," I said putting my hand over hers.

See tossed the book onto the coffee table and ran out crying. I looked through the book and surmised it covered several decades. Black and whites turned to color; the wall became the arch but the desk was the same. Many, many students were disciplined across that desk; some with the oar and many tied down and flogged. I guessed he stopped with no sexual penetration photos.

I put the book away and it dropped out of my mind until that day. It was after returning to my quarters after dinner that I opened my door to see Savannah standing fully naked next to my desk. My loving eyes drank in her luscious body. I was quick to notice her labia were shaved but a blonde muff covered her mons. On my desk were the ropes and the flogger. There was also a digital camera.

Savannah walked across the room and locked my door then pushed me to behind my desk. Without speaking she spread herself across my desk in 'the position'; arms over the edge, legs spread wide and tits crushed to the old oak desktop.

Sitting behind her I could see her female juices leaking from her shaved labia and her fragrant scent filling the office area. Her dark star was pulsing with each labored breath. Her thighs were trembling perhaps from fright perhaps from anticipation.

"The full measure, Master, and take pics."

"Savannah..." I tried to say but she hissed at me and banged the desk with her fists. I succumbed to her demands and tied her ankles to the back desk legs. She moaned as the ropes went tight. I moved to the front and tied her wrists to the front desk legs. She tested her ability to move about and there was no give. She moaned then whispered, "Begin."

"Savannah, you are being disciplined for entering a teacher's quarters without permission. You are adding to the infraction by being naked in those same quarters. Either offence demands expulsion from this school or the full measure with the flogger. Since you have chosen the flogger you must count out your punishment. If you fail to count or mis-count I must begin again at 'One'. Do you understand? Are you over eighteen and do you give yourself freely to this punishment?"

"Yes Master, yes Master and yes Master," she whispered. I made her say it louder which she did.

"Once I begin I shall not stop until twelve lashes have descended upon your body regardless of your screaming or pleading. I highly recommend you do not fail to count correctly."

As I have said and say in my defense I get no joy or sexual pleasure in applying the flogger to naked females. I get my joy from them willingly offering their body and participating in their own pleasure. I have perfected a swing that will sting their body but leave no lasting marks or damage. A new student has no idea of the pain that could be inflicted by the flogger. The discipline is meant to embarrass and foster better behavior.

I swung the flogger aiming for Savannah's young firm ass cheeks. The slap echoed in the room but could not be heard outside the door or walls. I saw the red lights blinking and remembered Amelia set the recording to start with the locking of my office door. The digital recording would be erased if it was just mundane events or at Amelia's discretion.

"One!" I heard Savannah hiss which brought me back to my task.

The flogger swung quickly across her ass. She moaned, "Two, Three."

I watched her ass turn red stripes so I took her camera and snapped several pictures. The flogger swung three more times across the bottom of her ass and the backs of her thighs. I watched her scented fluids run down her inner thighs and wet her ankles. "Four, Five, Six," she groaned out.

I took more pictures centered on her naked nether lips and the sheen on her inner thighs from her running pussy juices. I then flogged the top of her ass cleft where her firm young ass cheeks started at her lower back. Her head came up and she hissed again. "Seven, Eight, Nine."

I slowly let the tines play across her back, her red ass and down her thighs. Savannah was rubbing her mons against the edge of the desk giving pleasure to her clit and making her pussy leak profusely. Her thighs were trembling then went rigid. I knew she was very close to a climax. She was groaning deeply and panting perhaps to control her breathing and the pain coursing across her ass.

I stood by her head and swung the flogger tines applying the last three directly between her ass cheeks. The tines had to have hit her naked pussy lips directly as she screamed and trembled then sprayed her own cum back and wet the office floor. Her trembling rubbed her clit and she screamed through another powerful orgasm.

I had slapped the tines hard across her ass and listened to Savannah whisper out, "Ten, Eleven, Twelve."

I sat in my chair and took pictures of her juices on the floor and a close up video of her pussy gash pulsing and leaking her juices. She could keep or erase as she chose. I placed the flogger on her back and draped the tines over her ass some hiding her pussy. I took pictures to document she had been flogged.

I let her lay there for several minutes then went to untie her.

"No Sir, you need to fuck my ass with your long thick cock! I want the full punishment. Before I walked over here I cleaned out and lubed my back passage knowing I would be giving it to you. Leave me tied to your desk and stretch me open and fill my dark passage with your thick cock until you fill my darkness with your hot thick cum," Savannah ordered.

"Savannah..." I tried to say again but she screamed at me, "Do this Master. I want this done. My mother is such a slut and I want to experience being used for someone's pleasure. You didn't open my pussy so you must do my ass. Now put your thick cockhead to my virgin doorway and open me wide!"

She groaned when she heard my zipper and pants and belt buckle hit the floor avoiding the puddle of her pussy juices. I knew she could not take my cock first thing in her ass so I rolled my chair behind her ass and licked up between her naked pussy lips and drank her young nectar. My senses were overwhelmed by the deep fragrant scent and taste of her young woman cum.

I grabbed her swollen clit with my lips and as she trembled I pushed two fingers into the doorway of her sweet pussy. Then one wet fragrant finger moved against her circular back lips. She moaned and trembled and I felt her anus pulse on my finger tip. I held it there until it yielded and my finger slid all in; her ass gripped it tight. I moved it out and she moaned when I pushed my wet thumb down her ass deep to my palm. I flipped her clit with my tongue then added two fingers to her pussy entrance. She coated my palm with her hot juices.

My thumb slid out of her ass and was replaced by my two long fingers. I moved them in and out her ass feeling for her anus to loosen. Savannah groaned and pulled on the ropes as I added a third finger then I sucked her clit to a climax. She sprayed my face and I was angry that I had not removed my shirt. I worked both her holes; her ass to loosen her, her pussy to make her cum again. I wanted her pleasured and spent before my fat cockhead came near her ass.

She let out one long scream with her head off the desk. When it went 'clunk' on the desk top I knew she was spent. I kissed her sweet pussy then stood taking my cock in hand. Timing it, I removed my three spread fingers from her ass and quickly replaced it with my cockhead and pushed it inside the entrance to her dark cave.

Savannah moaned as her analring pulsed on my fat cockhead. I pushed about two inches into her ass and she now had about half of my long thick cock in her virgin cavern. I took several pictures letting her have the decision to keep or erase her ass gripping a fat cock. Going slowly I filled her dark tunnel with all my long thick cock taking several pictures of its progress and final destination.

As much as I was allowed to I loved Savannah and treated her with respect even though my long thick cock was violating and filling her ass. When her assring gripped my cock and her sweet firm ass cheeks twerked lightly against my belly I knew that as the signal to proceed. For several minutes I pulled back to my helmet then rode down to my base pulling and pushing her analring along my cock. The nerves in her ass opening were coming alive to a cock going in and out her back sleeve.

Each time I went deep I pushed her ass cheeks and her pussy lips and clit rubbed on the edge of the desk. Savannah was soaking my heavy balls with her hot juices adding pleasure to my cock riding her ass. I started going faster pushing her ass making her tremble with pleasure.

I was close to my climax so I reached under her pussy and rubbed directly on her clit. She screamed and her ass chute pulsed all along my thick cock. She twerked her ass on my cock the best she could tied to my desk and pushed me over the top. I gripped her hips and drove my cock deep into her body and shot off pulses of hot cum.

I gripped and pulled her clit rubbing her to a powerful climax. She screamed and sprayed hot cum several times soaking where we were connected. My balls pulled up tight and pulsed sending more cum down her ass. Her juices were running down my legs wetting my ankles and the floor. I stayed fully deep in her ass as her tight pulsing darkness added to my pleasure.

I leaned forward and pulled her hair aside and bit her nape very hard. Savannah groaned as I left my mark. I stood and slowly ran my cock in and out her ass; this time getting it on video. I pulled out and took pics of the "O" I had made of her back door. I filled her ass again making her moan and tremble on my desk.

I kept my cock in her ass as I phoned over to her dorm and told her understanding Proctor that Savannah would be working late at my office and I would take the sofa for the night. Annie laughed and said that I should not work Savannah too hard tonight.

My long thickness marinated in the heat of Savannah's surrendered ass. I wished to extend my own pleasure so I softly and slowly stroked my cock in her deflowered darkness. I finally had to slide my cock out of Savannah's ass to untie the spent student. Just to finalize her debasement I took several pictures of my cum leaking from her unnaturally opened ass. Her dark iris tried to close as it pulsed my hot thick cum out and between her leaking pussy lips. I turned down the lights and pulled my sheets aside and went back for Savannah. I carried her carefully and laid her down then put a towel under her ass.

I shut off the lights crawled into bed and covered the two of us. During the night I was lightly awoken by lips and a tongue on my cock and balls. From touch alone in the darkness Savannah did her best to clean me. She took half my cock into her mouth and slipped her tongue along my shaft. I felt a soft kiss on my cockhead then a body crawl up. A warm set of tits found a spot on my torso and a loud exhale preceded soft deep breathing.

"Thank you Master," was exhaled then all was quiet again. In the morning I ordered breakfast be delivered then unlocked the door. I went to my ensuite and started the shower. The door opened and Savannah entered and washed 'The Master' as she referred to me. She let me wash her also; her young tits getting a special extra cleaning.

She slapped my hands away from her pussy and back door giving me an understanding that anything sexual now was off limits during this shower. When we came out wrapped in plush towels breakfast had been set out and the Hospitality students had left. Savannah looked through the pictures from last night erasing any that she though could identify her. She popped out the disc and handed it to me.