Daniel Ch. 08: has Student's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using one of the famous quotes she said, "Keep it secret, keep it safe."

My classes went along as did the sexual escapades with my Independent Study students. As spring term neared its end Savannah came to my office and said she wanted to get back at her 'saintly' mother. She said I was to write her mother a letter requesting she see the Dean during Parent Weekend. I was to then blackmail her with the photos giving her a choice of exposure to her Club members or to be tied to the rack and disciplined.

Savannah laid out the plan that once her mother was blindfolded and tied to the arch she would come out of hiding and apply the flogger. Only after then would I be allowed to fuck her mother. I asked her if she was sure and committed to her plan.

"Oh yes Master! I thought it over and my slut mother sent me to her Alma-mater not to give me a proper education but to get me out of the house and give her the freedom to enjoy her social life. I have enjoyed being at this school and yes I've enjoyed your sexual disciplines, Master. But my mother has to pay for the selfish isolation she enacted between me. I've grown up without a mother's care and love. She has to pay!"

Savannah drafted the letter to detail my concern for her academic progress and lack of focus in my class. She also made me state that she has had to be disciplined frequently for her behavior. We addressed the envelope and mailed it having requested an RSVP.

After two weeks Parent Weekend arrived. Savannah came crashing through my door, out of breath from running up the stairs. Of course I watched her young breasts heave up and down as she tried to catch her breath. She saw where I was looking and laughing called me "a dirty old man!"

She said her mother was on her way after getting into a yelling match with her over my academics and behavior. We heard footsteps on the 'Three Flights' and Savannah quickly went and hid in my bedroom closet with the door ajar.

A stunning mature long haired blonde slowly opened the door and entered my office. Her large mature breasts were moving up and down with her breathing and her dark nipples had hardened and were pushing against her silk blouse. She looked down where I was looking and smiled a smile that indicated she had used her tits to control men before. She strode to my desk expecting to be in control.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Adams, thank you for coming to see me."

Adams was a respected name in these parts since colonial times. It was from her husband's heritage and wealth that Mrs. Adams welds her power.

"All right, what's this crap about my daughter's academics and behavior? I hope you understand I want this to go away and go away quickly."

"Mrs. Adams, I didn't request your presence here today to discuss your daughter but to discuss these..." I said as I tossed copies of the old photos showing her naked tied to the desk and within the arch and being flogged.

"It seems old Dean Wilkerson liked to take pictures of his parent sluts while they were tied down on his desk or tied to the wall or the new arch with a sack over their head. I think this one shows the floor very wet. Is it your pee or your pussy cum? If you could see my laptop you'd see I am on your Club website and there is a link to upload photos to share with friends. Would everyone recognize that birthmark on your thigh? I understand it has always showed under your skimpy tennis skirt or your tiny bikini. Shall I hit send?" I asked now having gained control.

"You wouldn't dare! I'd have you fired on the spot!" Mrs. Adams growled.

"Well Missy, only the President could do that and I can guarantee she won't. So do I hit send or do you start taking off your clothes? All that cum juice on the floor I think shows you liked being flogged. Did it start with Dean Wilkerson and his oar and work up to you spread across his desk then hung from the arch on Parents Weekend? I think we could start a special friendship Mrs. Adams. Now I think you better start with that pretty blouse," I growled as I tossed the ropes and the flogger on my desk.

Mrs. Adams took in a deep breath when the instruments of discipline landed on the desk. She ran through thoughts of how she could gain back control but let out a long breath of defeat. She looked at me like a deer in the headlights then closed her eyes and started at the top button. I barked and told her to keep her eyes open looking directly at me.

Slowly the silk blouse was undone and pulled from her short skirt. Her silky bra was transparent and her dark areoles were easily visible. The bra had a front clip and when the cups fell away her hard thick nipples pointed at me. Her big mature breasts wobbled then settled on her chest. She took in several deep breaths then the side zipper of her skirt slid down and the skirt fell to the floor.

Her lacey pink panties already had a stain on her gusset as Mrs. Adams was starting to leak her juices into her panties. Did she secretly desire to be dominated as I have seen with strong willed women? I stood and dropped my trousers and laid my long thick cock on the desk. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes as her body trembled.

"Did you enjoy sucking Dean Wilkerson's dick kneeling under his desk? I think there is a photo of that in that pile. I think that should be the first photo we duplicate here," I said as I sat back down on my office chair.

I ordered her to keep her panties on since I wanted them soaking wet as she sucked my cock. I ordered her to crawl under my desk and get started. She groaned and fell to her hands and knees and worked her way under my desk. Her long blonde hair hid her movements but I hissed when her lips touched my fat cockhead.

Mrs. Adams' tongue rolled across my cockhead getting the first of my pre-cum. She moaned when my crown entered her mouth and was captured by her tight lips. Her warm tongue circled my cock as she slowly descended down my cock. I left my flash on my camera and she groaned when I took the first picture. Her lips, tongue and mouth moved up and down my long thick cock taking more.

"Do you like sucking cock Mrs. Adams? Do the green-card workers at the Club feed you their dick behind the kitchen? Do you take a belly full of cum home to your cuckold husband? Well answer me slut!" I yelled pulling her long strawberry blonde.

"Yes, yes, fuck yes!" she growled.

"Yes what, slut?"

"Yes, Master," she said defeated. She did not know I had made a recording of that on Savannah's phone.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth down my cock. She stopped it when my fat cockhead tapped the opening of her throat so I put my hands on the back of her head and softly pulled. She didn't gag but worked side to side until my cockhead entered her throat. Mrs. Adams was used to sucking cock down her throat but mine might have been the thickest and longest. I felt her lips kiss my groin and her tongue sneak out and lick my large balls.

"If you want my hot thick pudding Mrs. Adams you're gonna have to work harder and faster sucking my horse cock. Or I can grab your hair and fuck your face and fill your belly with cum," I growled.

She reached up and locked her hands in mine on her head and started thrusting her mouth up and down my cock. Her mouth tightened on my cock as it went faster and faster. She moved her hands, one to my balls and one to her pussy. Her scent was very strong trapped as it was under my desk. Her fingers scratched my balls then pushed under to scratch my taint and rub my asshole.

She switched hands and I felt wet fingers massaging my asshole and heavy balls. She was sucking my cock real good and playing with my package as she moaned on my cockshaft. Her mouth tightened down on just my cockhead as she trembled from her fingers induced climax. I could hear her spraying the floor under my desk as she groaned through her climax.

Mrs. Adams licked my pleasure knot and sucked just my cockhead driving me to my own climax. I grabbed her hair and drove my cock into her throat and blasted my cum out my cockhead. She sucked my entire eight inches pulling globs of hot cum into her belly. She pulled back and let me fill her mouth with the last pulses of my cum.

"Show me my cum, slut!" I shouted and pulled her long blonde hair into a pony tail and pulled back. She opened her mouth and showed the last of my thick cum pooled behind her bottom teeth. I ordered her to spit it out onto her flabby tits. She lowered her head and my cum dripped out onto each fleshy globe and ran down to paint her hard nipples. I took a flash picture that included her face covered by her blonde hair and my thick cum coating her nipples.

"Mrs. Adams I think you broke one of the major rules of the school and now must suffer the full discipline. Students are not allowed to suck a teacher's cock. Looking at these old photos I think Dean Wilkerson gave you the choice of expulsion or The Full Discipline. Slut that you must have been your senior year you chose to be a cocksucker then got flogged."

"I think the Dean started you down the path because the newer photos are of you hanging from the arch after the demo and conversion. Did he flog you every Parents Weekend? Did you beg him to apply the tines hard to those tits and your ass? Did you cum all over the new floor as you climaxed from the pain and pleasure? What a slut you are Mrs. Adams. What would your husband and Savannah say should they find out?" I challenged her.

"No don't do that Master. I will submit to your punishment," she said whimpering.

"Then lay those flabby huge tits across this desk and suffer the flogger applied to your ass," I ordered as I placed her pictures on the floor by the desk so she could see them as her punishment proceeded.

She stood from under the desk and I could clearly she her cum having soaked her panties and wet her inner thighs. She laid her tits and her belly across the desk then reached her arms over the side and spread her legs wide open. She knew the position from how many previous times? I tied her ankles to the desk legs then her wrists to the others. Unable to move I pulled her head up and pushed my cock against her lips. She took my somewhat softened cock fully into her mouth and sucked even when I went deep.

I then went behind the desk and let the flogger tines caress her back and ass and thighs. She groaned pulling on the ropes. Her back muscles rippled, her thighs trembled and her ass cheeks pulsed. Her mature body was primed for the discipline and her mind was taking her down the path to submission to pain and pleasure.

"You know you broke a major rule by sucking a teacher's cock?"

"Yes Master," she whispered.

"You know you will be disciplined with twelve lashes of the flogger?"

"Yes Master," she whispered.

"You know you must count out each one regardless how hard you are flogged and failure means I begin again at one?"

"Yes Master," she whispered.

Savannah was now at my bedroom doorway and I indicated she had to strip as I held the flogger. Slowly that beautiful over eighteen year old sweet body was revealed. When she was naked I watched her firm breasts wobble as she walked quietly to behind my desk and took the flogger. I pulled her mother's soaking wet panties down below the swell of her bodacious ass cheeks.

I opened a drawer and using scissors I cut Mrs. Adams' panties off. I put the scissors and the panties in that drawer. The mother's naked pussy was on display dripping juices from between her plump lips.

Savannah took a big swing and crashed the tines across her mother's ass.

Her mother screamed and pulled on the ropes then slowly dropped back to the desk and groaned out, "One."

I took pictures from behind Savannah so no faces were displayed. Two naked blonde women were in each frame. Savannah was so into disciplining her mother she never noticed the flashes. I listened to the slap of the tines and the "Two, Three...Nine, Ten, being groaned out by Mrs. Adams.

Savannah changed her angle and hard swung tines slapped against her mother's naked pussy. Again her mother screamed and pulled on the ropes and shook almost violently and sprayed her pussy juices back at her daughter. Groaning her mother slowly dropped back to the desk and out came, "Eleven."

Savannah took purposeful aim and the tines slapped again upon her mother's naked pussy. Her mother screamed loudly and pulled on the ropes and trembled like she had been tazered and sprayed her pussy juices several times as her ass cheeks and thighs pulsed. Mrs. Adams gasped for breath and Savannah ran the tines across her mother's back.

In a controlled whisper, "Twelve" was heard.

Savannah dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth and sucked on it until she felt it was fully hard. She stood and came beside my ear. "Fuck my mother in her ass while she is tied to the desk. I want several pictures of your monster cock destroying her ass!"

Savannah then opened the drawer and took out the lube. She let a big dollop land right on the star of her mother's anus. Mrs. Adams hissed then tried to close her ass cheeks when Savannah pushed a finger into her mother's ass.

"Oh damn no Mr. Daniel, not my ass! No one has ever been in there. I let the boys lick me there but no fingers and definitely no cock. Oh Fuck!" she groaned as Savannah added another finger and went fully deep down her mother's ass. Savannah worked her mother's ass even adding a third finger. Her mother protested but her pussy juices were dripping on the floor as she moaned in changing pleasure.

Savannah grabbed my cock and coated it with the lube then pulled it to her mother's ass. She slowly pulled her fingers out and pushed my cockhead against her mother's loosened back star. She gripped my hard shaft and pushed my cock until my cockhead breached the entrance, or is it the exit, of her mother's ass.

Mrs. Adams groaned and twerked her ass on the edge of the desk trying to reject my cock. Her movements had the opposite effect as my lubed shaft descended further into her darkness. Savannah released my cock and the other half slid fully into her mother's ass. Mrs. Adams wailed and groaned repeatedly as I moved my cock within her ass.

I pulled back to my cockhead and felt her analring pulse on my crown. Mrs. Adams moaned when I filled her ass balls deep with my long thick cock. She begged me over and over to pull my cock out but I just filled her deep. Suddenly her hips were moving rubbing herself on the edge of the desk. She moaned and her hot juices sprayed my belly.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck you're making me cum! Oh fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your fat cock in my ass! Oh fuck!" Mrs. Adams screamed.

I saw that Savannah had her phone on video and recorded her mother coming from my cock being in her mother's ass. Savannah was getting close-ups of my fat cock pulling her mother's anus out then pushing it back in deep. She caught her mother's pussy spraying my belly and a deep groan and a request to fill her ass with my cock.

"Oh Mr. Daniel, Master, fill my ass with your cock. Punish this slut tied to your desk. Make me cum again! Make... me... cum... again!" she groaned as her entire body trembled in a powerful climax.

I then went balls deep in Mrs. Adams' ass over and over as pleasure overtook me. I felt wet fingers against my asshole and realized Savannah's pussy honey was lubing my asshole. One thin finger gained access and rubbed across my walnut driving me over the edge. I slammed onto her mother's ass and blasted my hot thick cum deep down her mother's bowels, five, six, seven times.

Mrs. Adams screamed as she felt the heat of my cum and trembled into another climax. Her hot juices were rolling down her spread inner thighs and into her designer pumps then onto the floor. Savannah still had the video recording as I slowly slid my cock out of her mother's ass. She pushed me aside and recorded her mother's anus pulse trying to close and finally leak my thick white cum.

She told me to make her mother clean my cock and recorded that as I slipped my cum covered cock into her mother's mouth. She got her mother moaning with my cock fully deep in her mouth. Mrs. Adams willingly sucked and licked my cock clean. I went and sat in my office chair and played with Mrs. Adams' swollen clit rubbing her to another soaking wet climax. She begged me to stop.

"I can't cum again Daniel. I have no strength. I'm fully spent. I've never been fucked in the ass and never came so hard. Let me rest, Master."

I got up and untied her slipping the hood over her head. I could hear her breathing heavily under the hood as I pulled her hair to make her stand. I walked her to the arch and tied her wrists and ankles to the rings. All she did was moan as she had no strength to fight me. We let her hang there for some time as I took a sports drink to replenish my strength. I used a straw under the hood and Mrs. Adams drank deeply.

Savannah started caressing her mother's body with the tines of the flogger. As she circled her mother she would slap the tines against her mother's breasts, belly, back, ass and thighs. Some were soft and some were hard making her mother hiss and moan. The flogging increased in frequency and intensity causing her mother to fight the ropes.

Savannah stopped in front of her mother and turned the flogger handle and ran it between her mother's pussy lips. As her mother groaned her daughter started rubbing her mother's clit. Her mother hissed when Savannah pulled on that clit or those hard nipples. Savannah pulsed the leather pummel into her mother's pussy then rapidly rubbed her knuckles across that swollen clit.

Mrs. Adams screamed and arcs of pussy juices sprayed out from between her naked lips and wet the floor. She screamed and trembled against the ropes as her daughter rubbed her to several climaxes one after another. Each climax produced sprayed juices and the puddle widened. She begged me to stop.

"It's not Mr. Daniel making you cum like a slut mother; it's your daughter. It's your daughter, Savannah, which you sent to this school so you could selfishly have a full unobstructed social life. I hate you mother! I hate your selfish cunt!" she screamed.

She then started flogging her mother's tits and ass over and over. I finally had to move in and grab the flogger from her as her mother's body turned red with tine stripes. Savannah pulled off her mother's hood and surprisingly kissed her deeply. The two women kissed for some time then Savannah tried to kiss everywhere the flogger had landed on her mother's body.

She kissed her mother's breasts then sucked on her hard nipples. She went in back and kissed and licked her mother's ass. She then knelt in front of her and kissed her pussy over and over. She sucked her mother's clit and pushed two slender fingers up that pussy and brought her mother to a strong climax. Savannah drank her mother's pulsing juices as quickly as she could.

"Stop baby, please stop. I'm so sorry for being selfish all those years and I can understand why you tricked me and punished me so hard. Can you untie me and take me to Mr. Daniel's bed and cuddle me for the night. In the morning we can have sex then decide how we will have a future mother -- daughter relationship. I'm sure Master Daniel has a soft sofa he can sleep on."

We untied Mrs. Adams and I finally asked her name.

"It's Sharron, Master. Thank you for giving me back my daughter," as she kissed me deeply and laughed as she gripped my cock. "Maybe in the morning, Master."

I tucked them into my large bed and made up the sofa for myself. I called in a breakfast order for the morning then went about turning off or dimming the lights about the suite. I finally leaned over and gave mother and daughter a tender kiss and a soft squeeze on the closest breast. I slept the sleep of the very sexually satisfied.