Daniel Ch. 08: has Student's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So yes I did have a mother -- daughter breakfast. Each had delicious pussy honey unique to their own. I got to record a hot mother -- daughter sixty-nine then I dropped another hot thick load down Sharron's ass. As she laid there exhausted from her climax, she was concerned that I was fucking her daughter. But she realized Savannah was over eighteen and could make her own decisions as her daughter sat on my face rubbing her wet orgasm all over my ruddy beard.

So a Parents Weekend and the spring term came to an end. Savannah came so many times playing the role of the runaway daughter. All four other Independent Students played the Ladies in Waiting as Savannah loved to have her pussy pleasured. She has come a long way from first being seduced by her cousin. Now no pleasure was denied to the Master by this gorgeous young woman.

As it turned out Savannah requested permission to be tattooed as she had seen Penelope's 'D' centered abode her ass cheeks. Penelope had told her she willingly took the mark of 'The Master'.

I called Olivia and made an appointment. I was quite surprised when Olivia dropped her dress and the baby bump was obvious. She started crying and begged me not to be mad and that she would never impose on me and would raise my baby all on her own, sob, sob, sob.

I gave her a big hug and a huge kiss and told her to call me when she got her due date and I would come to her Lamaze classes and help after the delivery. She screamed and jumped into my arms wrapping her naked self about me. She calmed down then helped Savannah out of her clothes.

Savannah had shaved an arch above her clit to accept the 'D' tattoo. She got her pussy pleasured each time Olivia stopped the tattoo machine. Once finished Olivia sucked that pussy to climax. She had the towel ready.

I went home to three loving, sexually hungry daughters. What more could a father want? EG liked my cock from behind now that her belly was quite large with my child. I looked forward to a fall semester and taking for my pleasure another group of Independent Study students, Proctors and of course, my benefactor, Amelia, the President.