Danielle's Mistake Pt. 04

Story Info
Danielle finds herself at the mercy of her captors.
2.6k words
4.34
7.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for all the messages and feedback. It really keeps me motivated to keep writing.

----------------------------------

When she woke up, Danielle was in darkness. Her head spun as she regained her senses. She quickly realized that her hands and feet were bound painfully tightly with some sort of cord. Furthermore, she seemed to be crammed into some kind of container.

Using her bound hands, she felt around the container and determined that it was a box, metal was her best guess, about 3 feet on all sides. Her fingers located some small holes near the top, but could not find any handles or releases.

The entire time, there was a high pitched droning sound that she swore was familiar. Suddenly it hit her- AN AIRPLANE! She started screaming for help and kicking the top with her bound feet. She froze when she heard a loud hissing sound. Her eyes quickly got heavy and she drifted off to sleep.

The next time she woke up, she determined that she was still on the plane. She tried looking out the air holes in her box but couldn't make out anything outside of her prison. She was relieved to still be wearing her lime green Lululemon leggings and white tank, even her black sports bra was intact underneath. Realizing that she desperately needed to pee, she went to work on freeing her hands and feet, which she determined in the darkness were held with zip ties. She had only slipped her shoes off when the hissing started and she briskly passed out.

When she woke up again, her pants were soaked with urine. She also realized she was drenched in sweat and the inside of her box must have stunk. Danielle suddenly noticed that the high pitched hum of the jet engines had been replaced by men talking in the distance. The pitch darkness now gave way to faint tubes of light beaming in through the air holes.

She listened closely to the voices. They were male but they weren't speaking English. Little by little, the voices got closer, until it sounded like they were right outside her box. They must be unloading her. Now was her chance.

"HELP!" She shouted.

The voices stopped.

"HELP! There's a person in here!. Help me!"

Silence.

"Ayuda me!"

Some laughter. She heard someone working on the outside of her box.

"Please let me out! They kidnapped me!"

Hissing.

"NO, Please! Please don't......"

This time when Danielle woke up, a gag had been stuffed in her mouth. She determined that she was in a truck. The temperature inside her box must have been over 120 degrees and sweat oozed from every pore on her. Her hair was matted to her face and her clothes were now completely soaked with a combination of sweat and drool from the gag. To make matters worse, she was completely parched.

As the truck bounced down the road, she tried desperately to remove the gag before finally giving up. She decided to work on an escape plan. She found her gray Nikes in the box and managed to slip them back on so she could run as soon as possible. She remembered seeing youtube videos about escaping zip ties during her long hours of procrastinating at the mill. She tried all the tricks she could remember but none would break the ties.

She started to cry. She tried wiping the sweat from her eyes with her shirt but it just made them burn. She hoped this ride would be over soon, it was torture. It lasted another 3 hours.

After some sudden jerking and forward and backward maneuvering, the truck finally stopped and the engine shut down. Danielle was both relieved and terrified. She prepared herself to fight.

The loud clatter of the roll up door made Danielle jump, and the foreign voices filled her box again. Fresh, cool air slowly began to replace the stale air in her prison as it was lifted and placed on a cart. She tried to peer out the air holes as the cart moved but her body was too slippery to hold herself up in the smooth interior of the box. She watched the light get brighter and darker and tried to guess how far into the building she was being taken as she was wheeled deeper and deeper. She heard an elevator door close and felt the cart start to go down. The door opened and she was wheeled what must have been another hundred feet and she heard a heavy door slam. The cart stopped.

The box filled with foreign voices again. They all seemed to be in close proximity. Danielle made fists with her bound hands. There was some clunking on the outside of the box and the lid suddenly lifted. Before she could throw the first punch, she was grabbed by the bound hands and legs and lifted into a gray concrete room and placed on a table.

A group of men crowded around her, a mix of white and middle eastern, 7 by Danielle's count but there may have been more. The youngest, a middle eastern man in his mid 20s, spoke up.

"Are you going to be a good girl now or are we going to have to make you cooperate?" He asked.

Danielle looked at the group of men. Several were holding clubs. She could see a steel door behind them that was closed and likely locked.

"Ahmm mmm mmm cohmmhmm."

"Did you say you want us to make you?" He asked with a smile.

Danielle furiously shook her head no.

"That's unfortunate since you tried to steal our money. My friend from the government here would like to verify your identity now."

Another man of dark complexion but ambiguous nationality stepped forward with a small device in his hand. One of the white men forced one of Danielle's bound hands into a fist with her thumb out and that was placed on the fingerprint scanner of the device. The device beeped and he spoke in a foreign language to the young leader. All the men nodded and the leader addressed Danielle.

"Congratulations Danielle Howard. You are now legally registered as a slave in this country. Despite your best efforts, we have you. There is no getting out of it at this point."

Danielle felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Now is time to change into your uniform. We can do that without cutting your ties but it is easier if you...." He looked around at the men, who nodded. "Play ball." He finished.

Danielle nodded.

Several of the men helped her to her feet. A pair of scissors was produced and in an instant her hands and feet were freed.

"Strip." The leader ordered.

Danielle hesitated. She expected this moment but dreaded it.

"Are you going to strip or am I going to have to cut your clothes from your body?" The leader barked impatiently. One of the men brandished an enormous knife.

Partly out of fear of injury and partly out of not wanting her expensive workout clothes ruined, Danielle let out a muffled response and hooked her thumbs into her waistband and slowly started sliding her leggings down. At that moment, she noticed that the men had left a gap in their line between her and the door.

She made a break for it. She only made it 3 steps when a club impacted her stomach so hard that it knocked the wind out of her. She collapsed on the floor and gasped for air, a task made more difficult by the gag sealing her mouth. As she struggled to catch her breath, her clothes were violently pulled from her body leaving her nude in a heap on the floor. The room was warm but the air felt good on her bare skin after hours of wearing wet clothes.

The men allowed her to lay there for several minutes until her breathing slowed. A sudden boot to the hip brought her back to reality.

"Get up!" The Arab leader growled.

Fearful of how aggressive the men seemed to be, she slowly started raising herself off the floor. Apparently it wasn't fast enough as strong hands lifted her in the air before setting her back down on the table. Additional hands forced her down onto her back and held her down.

"That was stupid. Between that little move and you trying to defraud us, I am going to classify you as high risk and appropriate measures will be taken." The leader addressed Danielle.

A device resembling a giant robot hand was brought to the table. Danielle's head was lifted and it was placed under her neck. Her neck was lowered into the claw and the grips of the men holding her tightened. Danielle panicked.

A whirring sound started and she quickly searched the room until an additional set of hands immobilized her head. The robot hand slowly closed around her neck, stopping just short of choking her. She suddenly felt herself getting wet, which distracted her briefly as one of the men brought a device with long handles and used it to clamp something inside the claw.

The government man, who had been tinkering with another device throughout all of this, now approached her. He pressed the device firmly against the terrified girl's forehead and there was a click like a stapler. She cried out as searing pain rushed through her head and quickly faded to a dull ache.

When he finished, the claw slowly released, leaving a black rod bent around Danielle's neck. A smaller ring, large enough to fit 3 fingers through, hung by her throat.. Her head was lifted and the device was removed. The collar clanged against the table as she lay back down. A smaller claw was brought out next and the process was repeated 4 more times on her wrists and ankles, leaving a matching band around each appendage.

When they were done, Danielle was again lifted off the table and forced onto her knees on the floor. The leader approached again.

"Are you thirsty, girl?"

Danielle nodded.

The men started laughing until the leader motioned for them to stop. He removed her gag and allowed her to flex her jaw for a moment before pulling his penis from the folds of his loose pants. Danielle knew what was coming and shook her head no, but another strong man behind her firmly clamped her jaw and forced her mouth open to accept the warm stream.

"Swallow." He ordered gruffly.

Danielle feared the lengths the men would go to force her so she tried her best to swallow as much of the salty liquid as she could. On the third gulp, her gut let go and she vomited, which led to uproarious laughter from the men. The man holding her released her and allowed her to dry heave on the floor for several more minutes. The men used this opportunity to probe and grope her exposed body.

Suddenly a hand gripped her collar and lifted her to her feet.

"Time for shower." A voice with a British accent declared. Danielle did not see who the voice belonged to.

At this point a shower was the best thing Danielle could wish for, besides a stiff drink and a cozy bed.

The hand still firmly gripping her collar forced her to march past the table, where several of the men were preparing her next torment, to a drain on the floor. On the wall above the drain was a showerhead and below that a chain bolted to the wall that nearly reached the floor. Her guide took the chain and fastened it to her collar. She was surprised by the weight of it.

A knob just out of her reach was turned and the water started pouring over her. At first it was cold and Danielle tried to escape the shock of it but her chain prevented her. Eventually it warmed up and she relaxed, letting it fill her dry mouth. She swallowed several refreshing gulps before modesty crept in her mind and she stole a glance over her shoulder. The men weren't paying attention to her, except the one guarding her, his eyes focused like lasers on her buttocks.

There was a small tray bolted to the wall. It held a bar of soap, shampoo, a rusty can of shaving cream and a disposable razor. Danielle picked up the soap, brown from the grime of a previous girl, and began lathering her body. Clearing the dried sweat and urine from her body felt amazing. She squeezed out a handful of shampoo and began working it into her hair. It had a fresh floral scent that briefly took her away from her ordeal. Her bliss was interrupted by her guard.

"Hurry up." He said with an Eastern European accent. "Shave, now. All of it."

He pressed his club menacingly against her groin to indicate exactly what he meant.

Danielle snapped back into survival mode and quickly removed several days worth of stubble from her legs, crotch, and armpits. She allowed the water to rinse the remaining shaving cream from her body and the water was then shut off just as suddenly as it started.

The room that had felt so warm moments ago now felt surprisingly chilly as goosebumps covered Danielle's wet body.

"Do I get a towel?" She asked, to no one in particular.

One of the men chuckled and approached her, flattening out a small black cloth as he walked. As she reached for what she thought was a towel, he swiftly slipped the bag over her head. Danielle was once again plunged into darkness and began to panic. Multiple strong hands restrained her as she tried to fight, finally twisting one arm behind her back, bending her slightly forward.

Without any regard for her footing, she was forced, almost carried, back to the hard table where she was pinned on her back. Strong hands pulled her legs apart and held them open. In the darkness, her senses were heightened and she became hyper aware of a cold liquid being swabbed onto her newly shaved lips. As the sensitive skin began to tingle, Danielle remembered the picture of the girl on the website and knew what was coming next.

She braced for the pain but instead the piercing felt more like a pinch, followed by dull aching pain. She lay still as her outer labia was manipulated, unsure what was happening. She heard the click of a ratcheting tool and then felt the sudden weight as the cool metal tag came to rest against her prominent inner lips. The now docile girl was aggressively lifted back to her feet and her arm twisted behind her back again.

"We are going to walk." The shower guard announced through the darkness.

Using her twisted arm to guide her, Danielle was marched through the building. Straining to see through the bag, she could make out the silhouettes of her captors, as well as lights along the hallway walls, but not much else. Acutely aware of the unfamiliar sensation between her legs, she walked deliberately bow legged, not wanting to further injure the sensitive flesh. Several times they stopped as a door was unlocked, walked through it, then stopped again as it was locked behind them.

Finally a door was opened and she was pushed into a small room, this time without her escorts. She heard the sound of a chain and then felt the cool metal against her chest as it was locked to her collar, its weight tugging at the band around her neck.

Light suddenly filled her eyes, blinding her briefly, as the bag was pulled from her head. She spun around in time to see the barred door of her cell slam shut, trapping her.