Daniel's Discount Deal Ch. 06

Story Info
Tony towers over Daniel and Levi, like an alpha.
2k words
4.09
1.7k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My luck cannot possibly be this bad. Not only was this guy someone Tony knew somehow from the looks of it, but now he knows whose dick pic I had received earlier when he pulled me over. I was too embarrassed to let myself be fully seen so I hid behind the door frame with just my head sticking out.

Officer Cooper's expression grew red. His body language gave the impression that he was uneasy. We gazed at each other in blankness, caught in this awkward moment between shame and suspension.

"Daniel this is Levi," Tony gestured to Officer Cooper, "Levi this is Daniel."

An awkward silence saturated the ambiance. Tony exchanged a sidelong glance with me, anticipating a greeting. It felt as if my gulp reuttered across the room.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Um, hello," Levi smiled.

"Levi here is one of the clients that I train at the gym," Tony said.

"Yeah I uh," Levi stammered. "I was just stopping by since I was dispatched over here to your place."

"Is that so?" Tony crossed his arms examining Levi. His fibrous forearms were perfectly complemented by his pec shelf.

"An excessive amount of noise was being made, according to one of your dear neighbors, so they called the station to report the disruption." He chuckled slightly, "Saying in particular that it sounds like someone was moaning in pain."

Tony grinned, "Well, I'll tell you that much--there was some moaning going on here, but it wasn't from pain. You wouldn't know what that feels like though right little Levi?" Tony's tone contained a hint of sarcasm as if he just blurted out an inside joke.

Levi gently blushed.

"I put little Levi here to work during our training sessions which is why he has this giant caboose stretching his little officer pants." Tony mocked, "But you have been liking the results so far haven't ya Levi?"

"Oh of course coach," he said enthusiastically, "Congratulations on your big win by the way, I am very proud of you! I am truly glad to be coached by the best."

Tony clenched whatever muscle that was visible above his waist. His gaze loosened on Levi, and a sly grin emerged, creating a proud expression.

"Well, only a chosen few get to have that experience. Levi here has some wooden logs on him, don't he Danny?" Tony pried.

The truth was, he did. Levi curved his uniform in all of the right places. Sure he was no Tony in other areas, but the dude had an ass that was visible from the front. Clearly, his diligence was paying off.

I nodded.

"Thank you, Tony," Levi lauded, "I am very flattered. Well, I'll get out of your hair and leave the two of you be. I'll see myself out."

"Actually," Tony gripped Levi's shoulder, "Since this was all just one big false alarm, why don't you stay and hang around with us for a bit, little Levi?"

Levi responded, "Oh no really it's ok I don't want to feel like a bother-"

"We insist, right Danny?" Tony veered towards me.

We had an agreement, so I wasn't sure what to say. Was Tony trying to con me?

Was he somehow trying to get out of this?

"Well I'm still on the clock, can't be too sure when they'll phone me in to get back to work," Levi contested.

"Couldn't hurt right, bud?" Tony asked me. "Yeah, I mean since you're on-call or whatever, why don't you just stay here until you have to leave?"

"I mean, I don't think I can just hang around on the job, but thank you so much! I'll just have to catch you at a better time." Levi said.

"Really?" Tony let out a sigh. "That's too bad! Well, I'll just let loose a little on your way out if that's okay with you. After all, you won't be the one hanging if you stay..."

When Tony took off his towel, it practically slammed onto the ground. His horse-hung cock dangled loosely between his enormous quads as he stood proudly. Even I gawked in shock.

Levi lost the color on his face as though he had just witnessed a murder take place right in front of him. I would have shit myself immediately seeing such a spectacle. Your personal trainer flashes you his dick? The balls on this man.

"Why don't you come down here bud?" Tony teased. He knew how geeked out I was as well. "You know you want to."

I felt an invisible rope pull me in; I immediately became his puppet as he pulled the strings. With his head cocked downward, Levi cowered, nearly refusing to look up at Tony. The abrupt shift in energy left me unable to comprehend what was happening. All I knew was that Tony had me at his mercy the way his words swept me off of my feet so easily.

Levi and I stood side by side before Tony. Getting a closer look at him I can see how thick this man is. Not only does he have a thick ass, but his entire build was mesomorphic. Heaviness blended with muscle.

"I always knew you'd go weak for my cock Levi. All of those times I'd spot you while you were squatting up and down. My cock pressed against your ass. Me breathing into your ear. I'd see you trying to cover up your hard-on for the rest of the workout." Tony snarled. "I was forging those cheeks into pure muscle, shaping them into an ass that is big enough to accommodate all of this muscle cock. Now look at you, easily disposed at the opportunity just as I predicted."

I looked over at Levi whose eyes were glued to the floor. From his peripheral, he stared right back at me petrified. Neither one of us could face the fact that Tony was right. We were weak at the knees and he knew it.

"Is there something wrong, why are y'all so shocked?" Tony said sarcastically.

"L-Levi was the cop that pulled me over for s-speeding on my way here," I stammered out.

"You don't say?!" Tony sneered with a chuckle so dark it tore through the room.

"What luck you have little Levi," He scoffed cockily, "it seems as though the stars have aligned for you both perfectly!" Levi refused to speak as if Tony was going to punish him like he was his parent.

Tony remarked, "Levi is one determined man here, Danny. That's one thing about him."

He pensively started to move behind us; his aura was so strong that I felt like buckling down on my knees.

"First off, he never skips a training session with me--though maybe he does it only to see me. He worked hard, naturally at that. Was the purpose of him doing it to make an impression on me? Perhaps. But I'm so deep in his head that he goons over every single fucking inch of me, down to the print of my cock that he's been craving to see so badly," Tony muttered sensually between our ears.

Tony stood tall behind us, his fist clenching Levi's behind. At the touch, Levi whimpered, squeezing his eyes shut and taking slow, deep breaths in and out.

"Isn't that right Levi?" Tony growled.

"Y-yes," Levi squealed.

"Yes, what?" Tony said.

"Yes, coach," he groaned.

"That's right," Tony gloated, "Why don't you make yourself comfortable, take that little uniform off for me babe."

Levi started to strip his clothes off, exposing his warm skin tastefully splattered over with freckles and blonde peach fuzz. Then, he began to undo his belt buckle...

His quads alone gave Tony a run for his money the way they were carved to the bone. One of his tree trunk legs was the both of mine combined! Any small movement he made in taking his pants off caused a jiggle to ripple all the way up from his thighs to his meaty glutes. The perfect proportion of leg muscle that he had was beautifully complimented by glossy skin that was so smooth and luscious.

"Beautiful huh, Danny?" Tony laughed. "I did that shit! You should've seen him before. Back then, he was still carrying an ass, but now? Men like you are lustful and star-struck over him!"

I couldn't make up my mind about whether I wanted to BE Levi or if I wanted to be WITH Levi. For now, all I knew was that I was completely in awe of the most gorgeous muscular ass I had ever laid eyes on.

"Remove his underwear," Tony commanded.

Unsure if I should, I awaited Levi's consent. What I didn't realize was how transfixed both of us were, unable to think for ourselves or complete simple tasks without Tony's instruction.

Levi nodded in approval.

My fingers hooked the seams of his boxers, slowly pulling them down. His ass bounced at the final tug, jiggling like gelatin. Right off the bat his boxer briefs stunk to high heaven reeking a stench so vigorous it made my cock rock hard.

"Well would ya look at that, Levi," Tony giggled, "you gave this man a hard-on! Powerful ass isn't it Danny?"

I nodded.

"Take a huge whiff of his boxers," Tony said sternly.

I would use his underwear as a nose plug if I could. A ravenous feeling consumed me from the inside out. The smell was too strong for me to resist, especially since I knew it was coming from such an appetizing ass.

"It smells amazing, don't it, baby?" Tony teased. "The testosterone and the pheromones just fumigating your brain cells!"

The combination of Tony's deep voice and the stench of Levi's underwear promised a revolutionary orgasm building its way up. My groans grew louder as I continued to smell. Each whiff soaked up my cranial walls with euphoria.

"Tongue his hole," Tony said.

I dove between Levi's cheeks and entered an entirely different realm. My tongue gave up on every narrow crevice, licking endlessly. My ears were muffled by his gorgeous ass, so I could only hear the vibrations of his moans coming from his body.

Tony chuckled, "He has such a greedy tongue, huh little Levi? Let's see if that's the same case with you too."

Tony planted himself on Levi's oral end as he was bent over welcoming my tongue. His dick piked centimeters away from Levi's face, taunting him. Even when flaccid, its tip hung inches past his chin, dripping precum.

With ease, Levi bobbed his head up and down, swallowing to the base. With his eyes rolling to the back of his head, Tony leaned against the wall and began to breathe deeply. I was overcome by envy.

Tony smirked at me and said, "Uh oh Danny, it looks like we found your competition."

He knew. He knew it would irk me. But I couldn't be selfless. I wanted Tony all to myself. Though Levi tasted delicious, Tony's was the body that I had yearned for.

Tony gave Levi a violent face fuck while drooling and choking incessantly. With each push, the skin around his abdomen tightened to perfection. He carelessly pressed down with his fingers entwined behind Levi's head, not even giving him a chance to gulp.

The room echoed with the sound of slobber for several minutes until Tony finally pulled his thick cock out of Levi's seething lips. I remained on my knees, my tongue still pressed on Levi's ass, waiting for the next move to be expected of me. Tony's pompous gaze met mine, smiling, licking his lips.

"Get over here," he gestured.

I crawled on all fours to his feet, side by side with Levi once more. He leaned over my face and I puckered my lips expecting a kiss. My lips were parted by his powerful thumb, causing my mouth to gape open. A wad of spit rocketed directly into my throat.

"Swallow."

His hot saliva seeped down my jugular, causing my insides to twitch. He caressed my mouth, observing its orifice. He slid his other hand down my back and covered one of my ass cheeks.

Suddenly, he slapped my ass roughly, immediately making my cock tingle. Any contact with this man, gentle or merciless, left me weak at the knees. With his fingers slithering between my ass, he began to circle my hole.

"I think it's about time your holes make your tongue game look like child's play."