Daniel's Discount Deal Ch. 07

Story Info
Daniel receives closure.
2.3k words
4.75
1.3k
3

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 11/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who's reading this! More to come soon ;)

***

"Open up for me Danny, wide open!"

The uvula at the back of my mouth was being batted repeatedly by the whole eight inches of dick. Never had I experienced such a violent face fuck, let alone BE face fucked by a bodybuilder. The image of Tony's perspiring body flowing over my face from above was the only thing keeping me going through the struggle to fit it all inside of my mouth.

Every time his dick hit the back of my throat, his shoulders and pecs twitched in synchrony. We looked at each other, and his wicked smile made the whole scene all the more sexy.

"Fuck yeah baby gag on my shit," he yelled, "get your money's worth!"

The price was definitely right!

It has to be some sort of world record in the muscle worship community to find a bodybuilding influencer on social media and then show up to his flat to gorge on his cock all within three hours. The only downside I saw out of this was the experience of a lifetime, an experience that I will carry with me forever, an experience I will never get to live again with anyone else like Tony.

Like a cat, Levi came crawling on all fours towards us. Tony ran his fingers through Levi's hair, drawing him in closer to his crotch. He gently nudged me away from him and turned our heads to face each other.

"I've always wanted to try this shit with cock hungry whores like the two of you," Tony growled, "stick your tongues out."

We made a bridge with the tips of our tongues, allowing his shaft to land heavily on it. With a force akin to someone about to launch themselves off of a catapult, he tightly squeezed my head and thrust his hips against our lips like rapid fire.

His dick was drenching in saliva, oozing precum that started dripping below us, forming a puddle of pleasure. My brain started to whirl when I tasted the bittersweet flavor. Salty skin with a hint of musky lycra blending into a kettle corn flavor!

"That's what I'm talking about!" Tony scowled. "Yeah baby, don't y'all agree that this is what a mother fucking bodybuilder deserves after working so damn hard?"

We nodded in unison.

I traced his thick vein roping down his shaft with my tongue, inhaling his ball sack like air. Levi rested his head parallel to my head as he began sucking Tony sideways. Our lips smacked loudly against his skin, leeching off of his testosterone-filled member, aching for more.

Each time we engulfed his cock, Tony was nearly dropping to his knees. We kept sucking to no end like hyenas that are never full after eating; we were addicts and he was our fix.

"Gag on it Levi," he moaned, "keep sucking!"

I wrapped my hands around his left quad, feeling the dense mass underneath his skin. He wiggled the flaccid slab of muscle before quickly flexing it. The ripples between each fragment of his brawny leg gave his thigh a texture reminiscent of carvings on a pecan nut.

Like a magnet, my lips smooched all over his quads in a state of adoration. There was not a single striation that did not get smooched. Every MILLIMETER of this man deserved to be worshipped.

I felt his palm cup my chin bringing my face to his. My tongue was covered with his luscious lips, almost as if he was giving it head. The sensation was so erotic I began to leak precum.

The dance inside of our mouths brought an abundance of bliss. His hulking arms wrapped under my hamstrings, picking me up with ease!

He tossed me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes then plopped me facing ass up on the couch. His rough face welcomed my wide-open cheeks with both of his hands. His tongue slithered through my asshole.

Fuck!

My skin broke out in a million goosebumps, sending shivers down my spine, and my lower body went numb. Being slutted out by a muscular hunk who just wants to make you his bitch is the best feeling in the world!

Levi spread his legs and sat up on the couch in the same posture as me. Tony gave us both a slap on the ass with a loud, arrogant groan.

"Who will be the lucky hole that gets to be dicked down?" he taunted.

Inserting his colossal finger into my hole he said, "Is it this one?" I moaned in ecstasy.

Then, he inserted a finger into Levi's, "Or this one?"

His power over both of us laid at the tip of his fingers. Using our G spot as an instrument, he toyed with us like instruments. The puppet master was pulling the strings once more.

He sarcastically remarked, "Or maybe I'll be greedy and have both of them all to myself. Y'all don't mind, do ya?"

Clearly from our groans, we didn't.

"Which of these holes is capable of taking all of this dick is the million-dollar question."

Tony spun his hung cock around in circles like a windmill. My heart was pounding just looking at it, which was thrilling. The thought of the deep strokes he would take to reach into my depths made me drool.

"Spread your cheeks for me, babe," he moaned.

As if smacking a remote control to make it function better, he tapped the tip of his dick three times against my ass cheek. His dick was teasing me until it was easily lured into my ass. We were soulmates in a sexual sense because it was as if my hole was made for his cock. We both shook with excitement.

"Oh fuck," Tony moaned, "now that's not just a hole, that's a pussy!"

No man has ever been welcomed by the second hole. However, Tony's cock slid right inside of me with ease. I was enchanted, and my whole body felt like a hole for him to cum into.

"Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours!"

"Yours who?"

"Yours Daddy!"

"Fuck yeah that's damn right," he relentlessly stroked in and out, "I'm your fucking daddy!"

He gripped my hair and pulled my head back, heaving deeply into my neck. So many sensations infiltrated my senses from my ass to my cock, and even my neck as he feasted on it while sliding his manhood deeper and deeper.

"Suck my ass as I fuck his, Levi!"

Our sweaty bodies began to marinate his leather couch causing rhythmic squeaks to condense the room. He hammered my ass harder and harder, rubbing my G spot with each thrust. Levi's savagery was audible, as each smack of his lips against Tony's asshole sounded like a toilet plunger.

Getting pleasure from knowing that he was getting off to repeatedly drilling deep into your ass was the epitome of being fucked by an alpha. Apart from the hedonistic aspects of myself that pressed on, none of me was there. I dedicated this moment to satisfying the man of the hour, devoting my body, mind, and hole entirely to his wishes.

Now that I can see it at last, it makes sense why everyone was drawn to him. Aside from being a sexy muscular stud. For the first time, I can fully recognize this man for what he is: an ADONIS.

"Fuck, daddy!" I squealed

"You like that shit baby?" He grunted.

"Y-yes!"

"You like how your hole is just wide open for me, swallowing me in?" He taunted. "Isn't this the fuck of a lifetime for you?"

"Fuck y-yes, sir!"

"Say that again, I fucking love it when you call me sir." Tony snarled.

"Thank y-you s-sir!"

"Yeah, you're going to remember this night for a long time, aren't you?" he growled.

My eyes bowed behind my head gluttonously. No matter how much of me I was letting become his, there just wasn't enough of him that I could take, but if it were possible, I would be glued to his cock forever, just serving as his hole.

"Yeah, that's what I fucking thought," Tony cackled. "Levi, why don't you sit on his beautiful face while you stroke his prick?"

Levi mounted his voluptuous sweaty arse over my face, blinding me with his muscular cheeks. The stench was denser and much more arousing than earlier. I let out my tongue to rub against his cunt to the pulse of Tony's horsepower.

He gripped my dick tightly and maneuvered it so fluently. The musk, the thrust, and the bust were sending me into orbit. This concoction of lust drove me to the edge.

Bursts of semen exuded my dick as both of these men usurped my being. The entirety of my body fluttered with each secretion of cum. I let out a loud wail, yearning for this moment to never end.

"Fuck yeah baby," Tony yelled, "feel that shit!"

"Look at my fucking hands!" Levi yelled. "They're drenched!"

Despite my shortcomings (no pun intended), my mind kept racing with salacity. My mouth kept soaking up Levi's ass juice. My pussy continued to ingest every inch of Tony's long cock.

"Fuck baby, your tongue is a piece of work!" Levi moaned. "I think I'm coming close too."

Levi stroked his cock as he rode my face.

Tony did not slow down in pace while he fucked me senseless.

I was a vessel for both of these men to use to pump themselves into and I delighted in every single second of it. Their panting amplified. They both stood over me, beating their cocks rapidly ready to unleash. I laid there, waiting to be clothed in savory spunk.

"You ready for it baby?" Tony said. "Open your mouth! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Splashes of cum showered over my torso. Several drops of their seed landed across my face. The smell was so potent and alluring, but the image of two thick burly bodies towering over me made me rock hard all over again.

"You can't get enough of this can't ya'?" Tony gestured to his body.

"No, sir," I sighed.

"Yeah I know you can't," he winked. "How'd you like me inside of you?"

"It was fucking phenomenal, Sir," I chuckled. "Your body is fucking phenomenal!"

"Yeah?" Tony sneered. "Well, there's more where that can from."

Tony tossed us our towels to clean ourselves up. Levi and I smiled at each other, embracing the moment. Somehow I knew he would remember this night too. Because what happened here was more than just a hookup, this was possibly the most erotic sex either of us was ever going to have, well I for that matter.

Strutting up the stairs naked, Tony looked down at us lascivious. His penetrating stare filled me with desire. There was nothing more that I wanted to do than to follow him and let him dominate my every thought.

"See you around...brother."

ONE MONTH LATER

Lana got herself fired from the restaurant after Rico realized how often she would doze off and wander elsewhere on the clock. He relocated me right away to take her place as the restaurant's host and replaced me as a server shortly after.

I liked not having to deal with bitchy customers as often as I did when I was a server. Although, it was nice not having to deal with reservations or answering phone calls at the time. Still, the paycheck makes up for it.

With little else to do as a host except perform menial jobs, my hunger for Tony was the one thing that clouded my mind. There was nothing else in my life that had made me feel as excited as he did. The thought of being overtaken by his ego, strength, and shredded physique. Every day I think about it a lot.

The temptation to text him and beg to be noticed enticed me. But as hungry as I was for him, a part of me knew how annoying it would be to feel entitled to his body. So, I decided to just let go of the idea that that was ever going to happen again.

My spare time aside from thirstily daydreaming over one hot guy included scrolling endlessly on my phone thirsting over several hot guys online. Bulking season was coming in hot, exhibiting lots of hefty muscled men taking the ranks of my algorithm. None of which of course, were him.

Tony hadn't posted anything on his social media since that one fateful night of his competition. Everyday I refresh his page only to see the same shirtless pictures from a few weeks ago.

Upset, I shut off my phone and gave up. I crossed my arms on the table and rested my head in disappointment. I couldn't get rid of the impression that his final remarks to me were meaningless. Because there was a very good chance I would never cross paths with him again.

"Table for one, please."

I instantly pulled myself together professionally, only to be startled by the person standing in front of me. Wearing black suede shoes and a black tie tux as if he came from a courtroom, Tony stood there taking my breath away just as much as he did the night we met.

"Cat caught your tongue?" He joked.

No words came out of my mouth. There was no where I could even begin to describe how pacified my mind was for the first time in weeks. A big smile poured across my face. He looked directly into my eyes and took hold of my hands, gently caressing them.

"No discounts needed this time," Tony smiled.

This time...

This time, I knew I no longer had to fantasize about being in the same room as him. 

This time, no third party was necessary, just the two of us.

This time, I knew he reciprocated how I felt.

This time, we had the chance to start over anew and get to know each other on a far more intimate level than muscle worship.

This time, I felt like I could truly breathe for the first time in a long time.

The End.