Daniel's Gift!!!

Story Info
We give her son a birthday present he will never forget!
1.5k words
4.24
40.4k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, for the next few days, there was a lot of guilty feelings and worry. Jen needed reassuring that what she had done with her son wasn't wrong. I talked to her about how I was more than okay with it and that if she wanted to do it again, then she shouldn't feel guilty about anything. I showed her several pages on Tumblr where other mothers had real relationships with their own sons, and she began to feel a little better about the whole experience.

Almost a month passed and neither of them mentioned it. I could tell he still looked at her as often as he could. He worked out almost every single day now. I know that Jen was spending more and more time reading other women's blogs about their incest situations.

I asked if she was ready for another encounter, and she finally agreed that she was interested. I suggested we take Daniel out for his 19th birthday and that we see how things go at that point. I let her know that if she felt anything other than completely sure, she did not have to do anything. She agreed.

I took him shopping to get a new sport coat and a new outfit to wear. I told him to get something he could wear out on dates with the many girls he liked to talk to. He picked a nice shirt that he liked to wear untucked, some new jeans, shoes and the jacket. I admit, he looked great.

Jen always looks incredible on date nights. Tonight was no different. She put just a bit of curl in her hair and wore a short green sun dress. He long dark hair, her hazel-green eyes and the perfect tan made that dress look incredible.

We drove to the restaurant, and I wasn't sure anything would happen. The conversation was very mundane, and I didn't know what to say to change it. The meal was great. We had a nice table and after we were done eating, I went to get up to run to the bathroom. As I went to slide out of my seat, I whispered in Jen's ear.

"I'm so ready for dessert Sugar."

She smiled and grabbed my arm. She had enjoyed at least 3 glasses of wine at this point, and I knew something was up.

"I'm a terrible mother, but I am too." she whispered back in my ear.

When I returned and we started to walk out, I had an idea. I always walk Jen around to her side and never fail to open her door for her. This time was no exception. But this time, I walked her around to the passenger side and I opened the rear door of my SUV. She looked at me for a second. The driver's side rear door opened, and Daniel got in.

Jen looked at me. I nodded toward her son. She kissed me and got in the back. I looked in at Daniel and he was somewhat surprised. I closed the door and walked around to the driver's door.

I started my vehicle, turned to look at Jen and Daniel and told him to enjoy his Special Birthday ride home. I turned back around and started to drive us home. In seconds, I saw Jen's head drop out of sight in my mirror and I could see Daniel looking down as she sucked his cock. I could hear her sounds and I knew he would enjoy it.

When I pulled into the garage 15 minutes later, I told him to wait inside and that we would be right in. He closed the door to the garage, and I kissed Jen passionately. I could taste her son's cock still on her lips. I reached under her dress and her pussy was soaking wet. I knew she was ready.

She walked in ahead of my and took hold of her son's hand. She led him into our bedroom and lit a candle. Then she kissed him passionately. This was the first time she had done that. She began to undress him and once he was naked, she pulled the dress off over her shoulders. She then lay back on the bed and made a motion for him to join her with her index finger.

I stripped my clothes off and sat on a cushioned chair that I had brought up just to be able to watch. She stopped him as he crawled between her thighs.

"Taste my pussy baby," she told him.

He looked at her pretty pussy and did as he was told. With some guidance and some gentle coaching, she had him doing exactly what she likes. He began finding his rhythm.

"Oh Daniel, you're going to make mommy cum!"

He did exactly what he had seen me do the first time, he kept going. Soon she was squeezing his head between her thighs and her body convulsed as her goosebumps gave away her first orgasm of the evening.

She released him and motioned for me to join her on the bed.

"Is this what you want to see? Do you want to see my own son slide his cock in me?"

God did this girl know me! She absolutely knew I couldn't wait to see it and before she would let it happen, she had to get me in the best position to watch his throbbing cock slide into her.

She turned just a little on her side and instructed Daniel to straddle her thigh. She was slightly facing me, and he was about to enter her. This was my favorite position to fuck her in and she must have expected him to cum quick.

She looked up at him, put her hand on his chest and nodded encouraging him to enter her right in front of me. I watched intently. As he wrapped his hand around his gorgeous cock, I noticed he was well groomed for this encounter.

He teased the length of her pussy with the head of his cock. Then, slowly, deliberately, he lined it up to enter her. He pushed himself past her outer lips and into her depths. She moaned in satisfaction.

"Oh Daniel, you feel so good inside mommy's pussy."

She purred that line, and I was aching. I wanted to lick her, but I didn't want to spoil their moment. I know that I will get another chance someday but for now, I just wanted to watch her enjoy her own son for the first time uninterrupted.

He started slow but in mere seconds, he was driving into her. She tried to get him to slow down and take his time, but he honestly couldn't help himself. Poor kid, I knew exactly how that felt. Jen brings out the desire in men like nobody I have ever known. It was clearly no different with her own child. He was a man fucking a woman with unchained passion.

She pulled him down to kiss her and she placed his hand on her tit. She did as much as she could to slow him down. She asked him to suck her nipple in this position and to kiss her. She told him how to hold her thigh, exactly like I do, and she pulled him into her by his hip.

All total, he was probably inside her, fucking her for less than ten minutes. She could see in his face.

"Are you going to cum baby?" she asked.

"Yes!!" he declared.

"Good baby. Cum in mommy. Fill me up. I want to feel you inside me."

He groaned out loud. He never stopped pounding her through is entire orgasm. She never stopped encouraging him.

"Mom! Oh My God Mom! You feel so good mom."

He collapsed almost on top of her. She stroked his face and told him what a good boy he was. She told him how this had to be a secret and that he could have her anytime he wanted. That it was his duty to fill in for me when I couldn't be there for her. She asked if he understood, and he said that he did.

"Okay baby, Joe has waited long enough. Go get in bed and we will talk tomorrow. Joe has to get up early for work, but you remember what I said, you can have me anytime you want, okay? Happy Birthday."

As he stood to walk out, he stopped and looked at me. I smiled and told him I was happy that he has her for a mom and that I trust him to keep her happy whenever she needs him. He nodded and left the room.

Jen rolled to her back, spread her legs, and made that sexy motion for me to come to her with her index finger.

"Ready for your dessert?" she asked as she spread her thighs.

I buried my face in her well fucked pussy and rolled her onto her knees over my face. I didn't want to miss a drop!