All Comments on 'Daniel's New Boss Ch. 03'

by Torcojack

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Yes, please keep it going! Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Great stories. Keep the chapters coming and please make them longer.

johnlw77johnlw77almost 10 years ago
more please

Yes oh Yes! This captive is heading down the one-way hill to total obedience and loss of freedom. He hasn't quite got it yet as he keeps answering back and questioning. But the time will come when his whole lot in life will be embarrasment, humilation, submission and pain. He's already been humiliated in front of an older gay man; the cute 18-yr old babe is surely next, and after that he just has to suffer and suffer till his descent into slavery becomes total. No way out, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

This series is very sexy. Please continue.

rusty68rusty68over 9 years ago
brilliant story

a great story I want him shaved and shamed by the neighbour mr lamode

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If only she knew what that video would do to her.

He could sue her ass off if only he could get a hold of that video. He would be the one in control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor Mickey

One thing that I liked about this chapter is that I no longer feel any sympathy for the MC. He deserves what's coming to him from here on out. And I hope that karma rewards Mickey for Daniel's rude remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes

I'm glad she recorded that performance and I hope she gets the chance to share it with many many people. Getting super embarrassed should take his arrogance down a peg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great show

It's too bad the neighbor kid missed out on Daniel's performance. I bet he would have loved it as much as I did. By the way, is Mickey cute? Because I feel like ruffling the fellow's hair after what happened to him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous