Danique and the Three Finger Shuffle

Story Info
A woman gets frustrated with her slow-moving man.
769 words
4.45
2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

I had met Gabe on one of those social media pages and while we didn't have lots in common, I didn't mind talking with him. When I found out he lived close to me, I figured a meet-up wouldn't hurt. We met at a fast-food place, kept it safe and public. He was kind of cool, but he had to beg off doing anything afterwards and took off. I figured he wasn't interested and that'd be it. A week later he called me and wanted to hook up, which we did. We went to a nicer restaurant, then strolled around some downtown shops, but then took off again, saying he had to work early the next day. No kiss or hint of anything. I'm not much to look at, and I have ten years on him, but I'd give him a nice hard ride and suck his balls dry easily.

Another week passed and he calls me again. We meet, eat, hang out, and nothing happens. Again. So three strikes and he's out. I was done with him.

A month later he called wanting to meet up again. I said no; things weren't working out for us. I liked him, yeah, and I'd let him throw his dick into me, but he didn't seem interested in me. But he was practically begging me to see him, and I could hear the trembling in his voice. So I guess I felt pity towards him and agreed, but said we'd meet just to talk. No food or any of that shit.

We meet at a park on a Saturday afternoon. There were plenty of people around but there's enough distance where we can talk privately. I was past any at this point so I took the lead on things.

"What do you want from us, Gabe?" I asked him. "I need to know because I'm tired of being one of your buddies you can hang out with for a few hours."

"I know, Danique," he answered. "I just... just wanted to take things slow with you. I like you and didn't want to mess things up between us, and I guess I did."

"I can appreciate that, but you're moving slower than a glacier. Tectonic plates are laughing at how sluggish you are." Maybe I was mean to him but I was really frustrated, emotionally and sexually.

"I know, and I'm sorry I..."

"And stop apologizing!" I said. I was in his face now, less than an inch from him. I'm tall and he's not so much, about my height, and my eyes were locked on his. "I like you, and I think you like me, and I think it's time we proved it to each other."

He started to say something, but I grabbed his hand and started dragging him back to our vehicles. "Come on," I said. "Now's the time."

"Time for what?" he asked.

He has a nice SUV that was good-sized, and I thought would be perfect. "Just get in and drive," I told him, as we got into his vehicle.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Just drive," I said. "I'll tell you when we're there." Thirty minutes later, after pointing him this way and that, not really sure where we were, we ended up on an isolated side road in the middle of no where. As he put the SUV into park and shut it off, I undid my jeans and slid them off, along with my panties.

"Danique," he said, "What are you.."

"Feel!" I said, cutting him off. I took ahold of his hand and pressed it against my pussy. I was soaking wet and wanted him to know it. "I'm horny as fuck and you're gonna finger-fuck me and make me cum!"

He had a confused look on his face but his fingers did slide into me. I was so wet my lips parted and two, then three fingers slipped in, moving in and out. My head went back in a sigh; I was getting what I had been craving. He found my clit with his other hand and rubbed it as he fingered me. My arms went around his neck as I fell in closer to him. I cried into his ear when he made me cum, soaking his hand in the process.

Falling back into my seat, I sighed again, feeling very satisfied. "Nicely done, Gabe," I said. "On our next date, I'll take care of you!"

I'm such a bitch!