Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aria clutched the towel against her wet body. "Do we need to decide on the outfits too?"

"Yep." Dani ran her fingers across the page a second time. She did like the one-piece, especially with its plunging neckline. She knew fully well how incredible her tits would look, tantalisingly pressed together between the strips of fabric like two ripe melons. But the foxy brunette couldn't pass on a good bikini either and the sequin-covered beauty was just too tempting to pass over.

"I love the bikini," Dani said, jabbing the page with a slender finger. "You happy to take the one-piece?"

"I don't care," Aria giggled, shaking her head. "They're both cute! As long as they don't come with condoms!"

"Heh. Sure thing," Dani replied, glancing away as a short but potent chill of nerves flowed through her at Aria's words. She noted the number for the roleplay -- 303 -- and paced over to the wardrobe to locate the corresponding hanger. Grunting as she pulled open the heavy door, the fresh scent of clean and well-ironed fabric hit Dani in the face as she began to leaf through the vast, rainbow-coloured collection of outfits.

It took a couple of minutes of silent searching to find the correct hanger, which came adorned with both garments, as well as the hats and boots, which were strung on separate hooks and shelves respectively. Also with the clothes was a sealed envelope, containing the potentially perilous roleplay that both girls were expected to act out with Luis and Anton, no matter what it entailed.

"Here." Dani held out the one-piece to Aria before moving to the other side of the bed. Placing the envelope on a nightstand, Dani gently draped her outfit across the sheets. The college babe then removed her towel and dropped it in a damp heap on the floor, allowing the bedroom's crisp air to rush over her naked frame. It wasn't cold, but the sudden loss of warmth caused a symphony of goosebumps to re-emerge across her smooth, golden skin.

Dani picked up the silver bikini bottoms and held them up in front of her face. The glittering fringe trim twinkled under the lights, gently ringing like a windchime in the breeze. She stepped lightly into the garment, hoisting it up past her toned calves and over her supple, softly muscled thighs. It gripped her hips and pussy snugly and firmly, with the trim trailing down about halfway to her knees as it skimmed across her skin and draped itself over her round ass cheeks.

"I thought you didn't want me to see you naked?" Aria called over with a jovial grin, and Dani turned to see the new girl unmistakeably eyeing her up with wide and shining eyes.

"Oh, be quiet," Dani replied, unable to stop a small giggle from escaping her lips as she placed a hand on her wide hip. "You've seen it all now, I guess."

"You've got such a sexy body," Aria smiled as her eyes flashed downwards, scanning every inch of Dani's fit, tan, hourglass figure. "If I had a body like that, I'd be naked all the time!"

Unable to stop herself beaming with pride at Aria's comment, Dani lowered the halterneck top over her head, leaving it hanging around her neck as she placed the cups against her breasts and secured the strap. Strings of shining, sequined fringe trim hung tantalisingly down over Dani's upper abdomen, although the huge curve of her ample breasts ensured that, unlike the bottoms, they did not graze her skin.

Perching herself on the edge of the bed, Dani grabbed the boots next. The chunky square heels were a welcome sight after a night of wearing her high heels, and Dani took a second to study the elegant golden embroidery that ran up the sides like the branches of a tree. Once the boots were on and zipped up, Dani took to her feet with some practice, catwalk-style struts up and down the room.

Her balance was perfectly on-form, and the boots fit comfortably around her feet and calves. The entire outfit, in fact, felt sleek and sublime, moulded to her form, and Dani paused in front of a large, wall-mounted mirror to check her look.

Her breasts looked incredible in the silver bikini top, which was draped across them like an oversized, mesmerising band of jewellery. They were pressed together on her chest, round and succulent, begging to be plucked and tasted. The vast, tanned expanse of her G-cup cleavage stretched the top outwards, and it was enough for Dani to note that the garment didn't actually cover that much -- the fringe trim merely gave the impression that it did, hanging over her upper abdomen like a beaded curtain.

"Look at you," Dani murmured to herself as she pivoted around, getting a proper look at her butt in the silver thong. Her full, round, smooth ass cheeks vaulted outwards, each one almost entirely exposed by the small garment. Dani gave her hips a light wiggle, giggling to herself at the supple ripple of her bulbous bubble butt. Almost nothing was left to the imagination, and she loved it. She was even disappointed that the fringe trim, flowing down her thighs and splayed across her butt, concealed part of the view, despite how miniscule the coverage was.

A sensual rush coursed through Dani as she stepped back from the mirror. Her pink, hard little nipples were already poking against the fabric, eager to emphasise the titillating thrills that were starting to rise within her, and her pussy rushed with carnal, head-spinning temptation.

Dani almost staggered back to the en-suite as her mind started to drift inexorably towards thoughts of the night ahead. There was an incredible range of beauty products arrayed on a shelf behind the sink, but the college babe could barely concentrate as she gave her makeup and hair a light and slightly clumsy touch up.

"You got this, girlie," Dani whispered to herself as she re-applied a fresh layer of rosy, red lipstick. "How hard can it be to get lucky a third time?" The words were oddly reassuring, although Dani's hands were still trembling a little as she put the lipstick away, almost fumbling and dropping it in the sink.

Dani left the en-suite, padding over to where her cowgirl hat lay on the edge of the bed. She placed it gingerly over her head. It was a deliberately loose fit, as she didn't want to mess her hair up too much, and yet she was again surprised by how comfortable it felt. How in the world all the clothes at Pandora's Box seemed to be tailor-fitted to her, she could never work out.

With her cowgirl look complete, Dani faced the mirror again. She posed and turned, pouting at her reflection, spinning around and checking every inch of her toned, sun-kissed body. Her huge tits, round ass, muscled thighs, and streamlined midriff all looked incredible. She looked incredible.

A flare of erotic joy bloomed inside Dani, growing brighter and brighter the longer she watched herself prance around in the skimpy outfit. Her bronzed body crackled with electric energy that danced from head to toe, riddling her with thoughts about the night ahead, about the risk she was about to take for the third time. A risk that suddenly seemed so remote and improbable.

The college beauty didn't know exactly what was going to happen to her tonight. But, deep down, she had a feeling she was going to get lucky again. She could feel it in her spirits, in her soul, drunk as they were with lustful haze. After everything that had happened with Jake, she was definitely owed a little bit of luck, after all.

"Look at us!" Aria squealed, sidling up beside Dani with an almighty grin on her face. She had donned her outfit, the white one-piece with the plunging neckline, and her own set of fringe trim sang like a songbird as she shook excitedly on the spot.

"I think the boys are in for a real treat," Dani giggled.

"You look so good," Aria purred, her eyes scanning up and down Dani's body from under the rim of the hat, taking in every taut muscle and tight curve.

"Not as good as you, babe," Dani replied, breaking into a wide smile.

"You've perked up," Aria noted happily, as Dani grabbed the roleplay envelope off the nightstand.

"Just had a second wind, I guess," Dani answered mysteriously, her wide grin threatening to split straight through her face as she took one final look back at herself in the mirror. Luis was going to absolutely love her look.

Dani turned to Aria and affectionately took her hands in her own. "Craps is great fun, babes. You're gonna have an amazing time. I promise."

"We are," Aria said, tightly gripping Dani back before pulling her excitedly towards the door. "C'mon! They're already out there! I can hear them!"

Dani took a deep breath to calm her nerves, which were as frenzied as a hornets nest despite her renewed exhilaration. Her fingers were crossed. And there was no way out now.

Out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

Fortune Favours the Bold

"It really is a difficult choice." Anton's voice boomed across the room, practically making the bottles behind the bar shake. "Aria's enthusiasm is awe-inspiring. I've never seen a girl her age so eager to get pregnant -- a damn shame that more of them aren't like her, but it is what it is."

"Mmhmm." Luis was sat next to Anton at the beach bar, his fingers wrapped around a crisp bottle of Peroni. He was hardly listening to his friend's monologue, instead alternating his time between peeling the sticker off his beer bottle and stealing the occasional glance over at the door to the bedroom. What was taking the girls so long?

"But Dani... my God!" Anton let loose a low whistle before clapping Luis on the shoulder. "How did you find her?! That body is just begging to be impregnated. Those beautiful wide hips she has, perfect for carrying babies... and those giant, juicy tits! Imagine those puppies all swollen and milky and veiny!"

"They'd be quite a sight," Luis agreed half-heartedly.

"They'd be magnificent," Anton exclaimed, with such gravitas that one would assume he was commenting on the beauty of a midnight meteor shower rather than the breasts of a 20-year-old college girl. "Not to mention, knocking up gym girls is always great fun. They put in all that hard work and then, BAM!" He slammed his great fist into his palm. "You preg 'em! You blow up that tight little body. All their progress, gone."

"Heh. True."

"I mean, just look at those abs of hers. I only caught a glimpse, but man! How many hours a week do you think she spends working out, keeping herself nice and fit for our pleasure? It's almost a shame she's gonna get bred like the cow she is. It'll all be wasted effort once she starts fattening up." Luis merely grunted in response, still engaged in his label-peeling task, and Anton turned to give his friend a probing look. "You getting soft on me, Alvarez? I feel like I'm talking to myself here."

"What do you want me to say?" Luis replied, still not taking his eyes off the bottle.

"How long have you been chasing that pretty young thing? It's been, what, ten months since you first played Craps with her? If I were you, I'd be absolutely set on finally knocking that little beauty up tonight."

"Who says I'm not?" Luis responded simply.

Anton guffawed loudly. "It's etched all over your face. That deep frown. Ever since we got here. It's Preg Craps. What other priorities are there?" Anton paused, and a slow expression of understanding rose upon his face like the morning sunrise over a hill. "You know, if you ask me, I'd even say you're actually catching feelings for this girl."

"Well it's a good thing nobody asked you," Luis sighed, rolling his eyes and turning back to his bottle. "Of course I'm not."

"I see that wistful little sparkle in your eye, Alvarez," Anton said, a goading undertone to his voice. "If you're so detached, why not let me have a turn with the little slut? In fact, five grand says I'll have her knocked up tonight. What do you say?"

Luis snorted with laughter. "Yeah, right. I know better than to take that bet. When was the last time you didn't knock a girl up on the first try?"

Anton started to laugh again, a great boisterous bark that fired off the walls. "Alma hates me, you know. Every time I turn up here, she knows she needs to dust off the old 'help wanted' sign. It's such a shame they don't let the waitresses come back for more fun after they've squeezed out their little brats."

"Well, Dani's one of her favourites," Luis said pointedly, "so be careful where you stick your dick tonight. Alma might just ban you for life if you put a baby in her star waitress."

"And how convenient it is for you if I leave her alone," Anton replied with a dark smirk as the bedroom door finally opened. Both men turned as Dani and Aria stumbled out, holding hands and giggling quietly with one another.

The two girls looked up to face the two men at the same time. Like clockwork, Dani's eyes snapped to Luis', and they watched each other intently as lustful longing bubbled inside them both, building and building with every second that passed. Eventually Dani cast her eyes away, smiling shyly at the floor. Tenderly brushing a loose coil of lush, chocolate-coloured hair behind her ear, she began to approach Luis, padding softly across the glowing sand.

Luis, for his part, was utterly incapable of removing his gaze as Dani got closer and closer. He shook his head, blinking himself back to reality. God-fucking-damn, was there anything this girl didn't look incredible in?

Dani's soft, bountiful tits looked fantastic, jiggling delicately in the jangling silver bikini with every step she took. Perky and firm with zero sag, they defied gravity itself, the sequin-laced bikini top serving as little more than a flimsy decoration.

Luis was delighted to see that Dani's slim waist was just as tight and toned as ever, her stomach muscles flexing gently as she walked. Her wide and ample hips swayed from side-to-side with a disarmingly seductive gait, unintentionally baiting him, as if begging to be grabbed and subdued. The college babe's long athletic legs were lean and fine, the perfect end to what was still one of the most wondrously nubile and flawless female bodies Luis had ever seen. A body designed to be worshipped. But a body that was instead to be ravished and defiled.

It almost felt like a crime to risk ruining something so perfect.

Almost.

Luis stood up, his eyes glazed with sordid intent and fixed on Dani. Anton chuckled as he followed his friend's gaze. "Careful you don't declare your love for her."

"Quiet," Luis replied with confident ease, shooting a small smirk at Anton as he strode past. "I'll take your stupid bet. My baby will be in her belly by the end of the night. And in two weeks you can fork over that five grand."

"Now that's the Luis I know," Anton grinned slyly, his face studded with exuberance.

Dani stopped as Luis began to move towards her, stumbling slightly in the sand as she skidded to a halt. In mere seconds he was dominating her vision, and she nearly slipped again as his scent filled her head -- loamy and fresh, like the subtropical forests outside the city where she often went running. Dani found herself fiercely resisting the urge to grab him by the shoulders and push her nose into his chest.

She looked up, her dazzling, wide eyes of shining amber watching him behind heavy, smoky eyelashes. Her full and feminine lips, red as a strawberry and surely just as sweet tasting, pouted softly at him, begging to be kissed. The nostrils of her cute button nose flared timidly. And her hair, glorious thick locks of it and brown as molasses, trailed down her back in enviable streams.

"Hey," Dani whispered, leaning into him with a charged, if slightly meek, smile.

"Hey," Luis replied gently, the tips of his fingers prickling as he ran them down her upper arm.

The energy between them burst like a dam, and Dani and Luis' lips collided in an avalanche of ferocious passion. Dani wrapped her arms across the back of Luis' neck, pulling herself up as his hands clamped around her bare waist like a vice. The pungent scent of his citrusy aftershave probed her nostrils as quickly as her own senses fled from her. His nails scraped over her sleek, softly muscled midriff and to the lower curve of her breast, the fringe trim jingling as it parted obediently to his touch.

Luis twinged with frustration as he scraped the barrier of the sequin bra, eager to feel Dani's firm and tanned flesh beneath his fingertips. A low, lustful whimper escaped her as his hands slid back down her stomach and felt their way behind, clamping down on her mouth-watering peach of an ass. He nestled his fingers into her plump rump, delighted that it was just as perky and thick as he remembered, born from all those years spent at the gym, cheerleading, and playing volleyball. Dani pressed herself into Luis, mewling softly, and her affirmation only made him paw those perfect cheeks all the harder.

All that mattered was that she was back in Luis' arms, back with his soft, heavenly lips sinking into hers and his hands roaming her needy body, driving great and jubilant flares through her with every caress. She tightened her hold like a baby monkey clinging to its mother, her eyes fastened shut, and her pussy now dripping like a leaky faucet as her imagination went wild with thoughts of everything to come, until their lips parted with a wet pop, like suction cups being yanked apart.

"So what do you think of the outfit?" Dani asked, a warm and satisfied glow resting upon her bronzed skin.

"I've never seen this one," Luis said, running his eyes back down Dani's lustrous body. "But damn, do I love it."

Dani's eyes lit up under the rim of her cowgirl hat like fireworks against the night sky. "Really?"

"Really." Luis stared for several seconds at his college-aged muse, almost lost for words. "You're so beautiful, Dani. I have missed you."

"I've missed you too," Dani whispered back, and she dived back in for another brief yet explosive kiss, unable to resist the enticing mouth of Luis Alvarez, lapping tenderly away with grasping lips.

"Isn't this room amazing?" Dani whispered, her eyes lighting up like candles as she took a slightly flustered step back. "I mean, look! Sand! Real sand!" As if to emphasise her point, she knelt and dug out a fistful of the fine grains before allowing them to slip through her fingers in a microscopic landslide.

"It's definitely impressive," Luis agreed with a sleek smirk. "The thing is, it's not even the craziest room in this place."

"I bet. It reminds me a little of high school," Dani said, smiling fondly as she absent-mindedly dug out a second handful of sand. "We'd spend our entire summers on the beach. Me and my friends. We'd sunbathe and swim from morning until the sunset. Then, we would build a huge bonfire if there was enough of us. And we'd have the place all to ourselves, and we'd lie on our backs and watch the stars."

Dani looked up at Luis, her smile faltering slightly as her doe eyes took on a forlorn note, shimmering beneath her wide-rimmed hat. "The beaches here in the city are nice too. They're bigger. But they're always so busy. You get the cops on your back if you try to start a bonfire or something. And you can't see the stars. It's not the same."

"I know a great place where you can see the stars," Luis said. "It's a little way outside the city. I could take you there sometime."

"A remote destination outside the city, just for the two of us?" Dani said, standing again with a coquettish grin. "Somehow I feel like stargazing isn't the only thing we'd be doing."

"You'd certainly be on your back a lot." There was another silence as they watched each other intensely, daring the other to make a move, occasionally broken by the sound of Aria giggling in the background. The freshman girl was now perched on Anton's lap like a doll, wearing a Cheshire Cat-like grin as he slowly ran a hand along the inside of her thigh. His other hand was nowhere to be seen but, judging by the soft purring noises Aria was making, Dani knew exactly where it was.