Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He downed the rest of his drink and then slid the glass across to her. "You wanna make me another?"

"What am I? Your slave?" Dani replied.

"Ooh. That sounds hot." Bold as ever, Luis leaned back against the bar, resting his arms across the length of the counter. His chest muscles, hard as granite and perfectly formed, strained angrily against his tight sleeveless top. It was deliberate, like seemingly every move of his, carefully calculated to try and get a rise out of Dani, to get her as flustered and horny as possible.

Dani bit her lip as her sparkling eyes wandered across Luis' solid and sinewy frame. She couldn't deny that it was working -- his body was so primed, so powerful, and it took an immense amount of focus to stop herself from launching into steamy visions of the obscene pleasure that same body could visit upon her right at this moment if it so chose.

But that didn't mean she couldn't try to flip the script a little.

"Fine then." Dani hopped off the stool, her jutting bubble butt jiggling wonderfully as her feet hit the floor. "I'll make you another, if that's what you really want."

She grabbed Luis' glass and watched him intently with clear, foxy eyes as she tipped the half-melted ice cube remains into her own glass. She puffed out her plump lips a second time, batting her smoky dark lashes, and Luis sat up a little straighter as his cock twinged with desire.

"Do you want some more ice?" Dani flicked dark locks of luscious brown hair out of her face before grabbing a handful of ice cubes straight out of the bucket. She half-turned to Luis with a salacious smile lining her gorgeous face, raising the closed fist over his glass. One by one, she deposited each into the glass with a satisfying clink, until one remained. "Maybe I'll have some too."

Her voice was low and laden with lust, drifting against Luis with all the sweetness of honeyed smoke. Her eye game still strong and unbroken, Dani raised the last remaining ice cube to her generous cleavage and began to trace it across the copious, firm flesh. The ice disintegrated against the heat of her warm skin, leaving a melted trail that snaked its way around the curve of her boobs and dripped into the mouth-watering chasm between them. A stray drop managed to sneak down the front of Dani's bikini top, and she loosed the tiniest little gasp as it dissolved against her rigid nipple.

It was Luis' turn to have his heart start thumping. His masculine gaze swept its way across the curvaceous, toned body of the 20-year-old, pausing at the mammoth swelling of her chest, those bulbous young breasts that begged with their very existence to be pinched and licked and squeezed.

He had dealt with his fair share of cockteasing college girls on numerous occasions, and yet even now it was like someone flicking a switch in his brain when they decided to turn the charm on. A primal hunger grew within him, a craving that insisted he push her down and defile her.

It certainly didn't help considering how much of an absolute knockout Dani was. There were girls with beautiful faces. There were girls with giant tits. There were girls with firm asses. And there were girls with tiny waists.

But a girl like Dani, possessing all four and even more? Luis exhaled with the effort of restraint as his greatest weakness stepped closer to him wearing a star-studded smile and shining hazel eyes. As a schoolboy he would have been absolutely enamoured with a girl like her. Even now, he could only pretend to be above this for so long before the beast inside compelled him to stuff her eager young pussy with his now hard and straining manhood.

"Everything okay, babe?" Dani giggled, her hands casually flicking up her panties' silver fringe trim as they travelled up her bare and fit midriff. "You seem a little distracted." The trim twinkled like starlight as it swept back across her thighs, rendered all the brighter against her sun-kissed skin. She palmed her heaving breasts, the cool sequins sparkling under her touch, as she tilted her wide hips from side to side with cocksure swagger.

"I guess I'm a little distracted too." Dani's face, angelic and radiant, was lit up beneath the rim of her cowgirl hat, her burnished tresses falling about her head in endless streams. "But I can finish making your drink now? If you really want me to."

Luis rose slowly from his stool. His shadow fell across Dani as he loomed a full head over her, yet she hardly seemed fazed as he reached out towards her face with a steady hand. "No. It's okay." Luis' strong fingers curved around Dani's jawline and up her cheek, cupping one side of her face in a controlling grip. Her lips parted at last in a gentle exhale, and the smallest glimmer of nervousness flickered behind her doe eyes as she looked up at him, placing a small hand over his and holding him in place. "You can put those deft little hands of yours to good use somewhere else, I reckon."

"Oh yeah?" A rush of carnal delight rose like steam in Dani's belly, rising up through her abdomen and into her chest to power her rampant heartbeat. "You might need to be a little more specific."

"How about I just show you." Luis moved his hand off Dani's cheek and took both of her wrists in a firm and authoritarian grip, guiding them down towards his crotch. With every inch of closed distance, Dani's pussy dripped a little more, and her blood pumped a little faster.

Luis exhaled as he felt Dani's long white nails probe the edge of his bulge. He took a step forward, forcing her back. The college cutie's dreamy smile vanished as she felt her peach of an ass bump against the smoothly veneered bar counter.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked coyly, a new smile emerging on her face -- one laden with longing and playful horniness.

"Use your imagination," said Luis.

Dani glanced down, licking her lips at the way Luis' swelling length tented his boardshorts, a missile aimed straight at her. "I mean... do you want my hands? Or my mouth?"

"Your pussy not an option?" Luis released Dani's wrists. "How about we start small?"

Like clockwork she leaned forwards, her fingers curling around the heated, thick rod that could bring her so much pleasure, and yet cause her so many problems. It was still covered by his shorts, for now. She was still safe... for now.

Not that this was going to be the case for long, judging by the way Luis' pulsing pole throbbed against the fabric like a caged animal trying to break free. It was as if it could smell the rampant fertility of the girl stood before it, champing at the bit to be let loose upon her.

"Nothing small about this," Dani giggled, weighing the great snake in her hands. She glanced up at Luis again as the roleplay flashed into her mind. "We're not sticking to the script very well tonight, are we? Can you remember what I was supposed to say? Ask you about drugs or something?"

"Aria is supposed to ask me," Luis chuckled. "I'll be real with you Dani, I don't think anyone here is following the roleplay anymore. Or the rules."

"Fair point," Dani grinned, tickling her fingers along the underside of Luis' cock through the thin shorts. As she appraised his great weapon, however, his words stuck in her mind, accompanied by a drop of concern that broke through the frothing sea of her arousal.

Or the rules.

The rules. With no condoms in play, they were the only thing that protected her tonight. Dani swallowed hard as she paused her stimulation of Luis' prick, a sudden burst of urgency breaking through her tone. "No rules doesn't mean you can cum inside me though. Okay?"

"One thing at a time." As fast as lightning in a storm, Luis grabbed Dani by her wide hips and slammed her into him, away from the bar -- she gasped with a combination of apprehension and lust as her body hit his, her hourglass curves grinding against his solid muscle. He buried his face in her neck, and Dani shivered with glee as he began to plant rapid-fire kisses across her skin, down towards her shoulder, each one leaving a shimmering haze of desire imprinted on her.

"Luis!" Dani gasped, wrapping one arm across his great, granite back. Neck kisses were a particular weakness, guaranteed to make her wobbly at the knees, and she gritted her teeth as she battled to stop herself from dissolving into a mindless fuckdoll right then and there. "I-I mean it! You can't cum in me!"

"That's what they all say." Luis' gruffly teasing tone sliced like a knife through the silvery voice of his busty college muse. A solid push had her back against the bar counter again, her bare ass cheeks pressing into the rough wood. "Put your hands back where they were."

Dani relented, returning her slender fingers to Luis' pulsing member. He'd granted her no reassurances at all, and yet no voice in the back of her mind compelled her to stop, to try and extract some kind of promise from him. If anything, her wandering digits were even more enthusiastic as she probed downwards with an almost frantic energy. She brushed the waistband of Luis' boardshorts -- with a deft twist of the wrist, her carefully manicured hand was inside the cramped and heated space, adding an additional bulge to the stretched garment.

A debauched grin spread across Dani's face as she located her reward: hot, hard skin and coarse, finely trimmed pubic hair, her plaything for the night. A giddy burst of laughter slipped through her lips as she wrapped her fingers around it, and her grin only grew wider as she heard Luis exhale deeply above her. At last... after six months, she at last had Luis' rigid, gorgeous cock back in her hands.

"God, it's like I've been waiting forever for this," Dani said as she looked up at Luis, the same horny smile still lining her features. Luis didn't reply -- he didn't need to. Wordlessly curling his arms around Dani's tight waist and drawing her in closer, the power and urging behind his movements was evidence enough that he felt the same way. His eyes, however, did speak with a greedy, relentless energy as they bored into her. Watching. Waiting.

Dani knew her cue when she saw it. She tucked her fingers behind the waistband of Luis' shorts and, in one movement, tugged them down. At the same time, she used her other hand to fish Luis' cock -- 8 inches of vein-lined love muscle -- out and into the open, ready for her to peruse at her pleasure.

"There he is," Dani simpered, biting her lip as she looked down at the naked, menacing spear aimed straight at her. She tucked a loose lock of hair behind her ear as she admired it in all its glory -- long and slightly curved, with a plum-purple cockhead that was begging to be freed from the hood of foreskin that still tried to contain it. The base was decorated with pubic hair, carefully trimmed like a well-kept lawn, and hanging beneath were the crown jewels: a pair of large, plump balls surely stuffed with virile and belly-swelling sperm.

"Remember." Dani took a deep breath as she looked back up at Luis. Butterflies licked softly at her stomach as he raised a single eyebrow at her. "Do not cum in me. Okay? We clear?"

Luis suppressed a chuckle as he regarded the beautiful college babe with a roguish half smile. "That's the third time you've reminded me in the last, what, two minutes?"

"Well, you're not exactly promising that you won't." Dani fidgeted with Luis' cock, rolling it around in her hand as that teasing gleam in his eye danced around, mocking her.

"Do I need to? You lost the dice roll."

"You mean I won the dice roll."

"Hmm." Luis shrugged cheerfully. "Not how I see it."

"You see! Can you really blame me for asking when you're saying stuff like that?" Dani gasped indignantly, her belly twisting with angst.

Luis threw back his head in a barking laugh. "Hell, you really are caught up on this, aren't you?"

"Like I don't have a good reason to be," Dani replied nervously.

"True enough," Luis admitted, that same devilish smirk still lining his face. "Is this really the first time you've ever had sex without a condom?"

"It's... it'll be the second," Dani whispered, squirming at the ticklish heat in her pussy as she recalled her steamy birthday striptease for Jake... and the pleasurable punishment of bare cock he had visited upon her as a result. "I tried it once with my ex-boyfriend. But he pulled out."

"Well, I'll pull out too. That's what's in the roleplay," said Luis.

"But I... I wasn't ovulating the first time." Dani swallowed hard as Luis' grin curved even higher up his face -- was he even taking her seriously? "Please, Luis, you have to make sure you pull out, okay? You have to. Please!"

"Okay, okay!" Luis held his hands up in resignation. "You've got it. I promise you Dani, on my life, that I won't cum inside you..."

Dani exhaled with relief at the long awaited verbal confirmation. It didn't protect her half as well as a condom, but she at least trusted Luis to keep his word. "Thank you, Luis."

"...unless you ask me to."

Dani's eyes widened in surprise as Luis broke back into that ridiculously infectious smile. Her anxiety flowed freely again in a great gust and yet, despite it all, Dani couldn't help but burst out laughing at -- if nothing else -- Luis' sheer cheek. "You bastard! That's not gonna happen!"

"I'm just putting the offer out there."

"I'm not gonna take it!"

"As you say." Dani stared at Luis, an incredulous smile lingering on her face. He just grinned back at her, his emerald eyes alight with mischief. His offer hung in the air between them, now invisible, with no proof that it had ever been uttered. Yet it persisted, held captive in the minds of both Dani and Luis as both wondered whether they could possibly reach that point tonight.

The more Dani thought about it, the hotter she got and the wetter her pussy ran. The prospect seemed so absurd, and so, so... dangerous. But as the brunette bombshell imagined herself saying those words -- actually asking Luis to fill her fertile pussy -- she shivered with a wave of pleasure so intense it radiated across her body and lit up her soul.

Luis had taken a step closer. The heat of his body drifted into Dani, mixed with the heady and ambrosial fragrance of his aftershave, and she craned her neck up to face him fully, as if by doing so she could inhale even more of that sweet, addictive scent. Was he still thinking about it too?

Their eyes connected, hazel on green. They leant towards each other, almost hesitantly, as if nothing could happen between them until they had settled the nameless threat that hung in the air. Dani parted her lips and froze -- she felt she should say something, anything. No words rushed to save her...

...and then she was prematurely silenced as Luis imperiously pressed his lips into hers, shattering her senses with the explosion of their long-awaited, mind-shattering kiss.

And, fuck, what a kiss it was.

Sparks of passion exploded across Dani's skin as Luis' gorgeous lips massaged and caressed her own luscious and sultry mouth, a heavenly promise of far more to come. She had missed the taste of him so much, and she hadn't even realised.

Luis' own mind went blank as he savoured the sweet taste of Dani's plump lips. It had been nearly seven months since he had last tasted her, and yet every soft grazing of her pouty mouth was well worth the wait.

Dani gripped Luis harder, his swelling cock still constricted in her palm, shuddering as the euphoria of the kiss channelled its way through her glowing body. Her legs quivered, threatening to give out as she curled her toes against the hard leather of her boots. The wonderous bliss began to evaporate, and Dani felt Luis release her ass -- she hadn't even noticed him grab it. His coarse fingertips withdrew, leaving bright red marks seared into the otherwise unblemished flesh and, lastly, an audible and loud pop echoed from Dani's lips as Luis pulled back.

"Gorgeous girl," Luis smiled lazily, curling an arm around her slim waist and tucking a loose strand of sleek, burnished hair behind her ear. "Gorgeous, gorgeous girl." He pulled her in close, and Dani simply clung on as her supple, half-naked body sunk into his strong, masculine frame. She resisted the urge to pant as his scent -- his heady, leathery scent -- continued to fill her mind with memories.

"So, are we gonna move this forwards?" Luis asked, raising an eyebrow at Dani. "Or are we just going to stand here while you play with my cock?"

"While I...? Oh!" Dani noticed it immediately: the gliding of her fingers across a hot shaft, the saturated squelching of pre-ejaculate, and the clear, viscous fluid that dampened the palm of her hand. Without even realising, she had already started to jerk Luis off.

Dani froze, shocked at how absentmindedly she had started performing the action. Her eyes wide and her mouth hanging open in self-imposed indignation, the sheer ridiculousness of it all broke through her surprise like cracks in a concrete dam, and she burst into laughter.

"For fuck's sake!" Dani giggled, shaking her head and, with no lack of enthusiasm, resuming her eager pumping of Luis' manhood. "Guess I literally can't keep my hands off you."

"One part of me, at least," Luis chuckled, positioning a heavy hand atop Dani's bare shoulder as she continued to work away at his alert and roused cock.

"Maybe I should just keep your cock in my hands," Dani said teasingly as her delicate grip rubbed all eight inches of Luis' heated length. The sliding skin of his prick was slick with juices bubbling from his engorged cockhead, and a pleasing squelch accompanied each and every enthusiastic pump. "Make double sure you can't blow inside me."

"You'd really be satisfied with that?" Luis said before releasing a low hiss of pleasure. Dani's hold on his cock was perfect down to every last detail, firm but not too tight, snug and controlled -- she even managed to somehow keep her long white nails from snagging on him, a luxury that few girls her age had ever managed to provide.

"Heh. I'd be more than satisfied with you not getting me preggers," Dani chuckled, rolling Luis' manhood in her gathered palms with such tantalising tenderness that she could have been expertly moulding clay into pottery. Despite already being fully erect, it stirred in her warm palm like a waking beast, that satisfying slurp persisting with every deft flick of her wrist. Pre-cum continued to spit from the end of Luis' cock, leaking down the bulbous head like magma flows down the side of a volcano, layering a slimy veneer across Dani's hand.

"You really don't want me to christen that little snatch of yours? Your first ever creampie should be with someone you trust, after all." There was the slightest hint of strain to Luis' tone, barely perceptible, at the sheer pleasure emanating from his groin, yet he managed to maintain that eternal smirk in both his smile and his eyes as he carefully watched the increasingly sex-starved 20-year-old.

"You just gonna keep asking until I say yes?" Dani's hold on Luis softened and then relinquished as she stared back at him, falling into his forest green eyes, her chest heaving with every deep, anxious breath.

"Perhaps. If you really don't want me to, then I suggest you get down on your knees, take my cock between those beautiful dick-sucking lips of yours, and blow me like your empty womb depends on it." The older man's smirk had taken on a vaguely sinister edge -- it was hard to tell if he was joking around with her or not.

But Dani wasn't willing to take any chances -- as long as she was ovulating, she was in a perilous situation. The bullet was in the chamber and the gun was aimed straight at her. All that was required was for the trigger to be pulled -- and for a single sperm out of millions to make it to her defenceless egg.

Dani dutifully sunk down, bringing herself eye to eye with Luis' great python, the instrument with which he could reshape her life in an instant. It jutted out domineeringly, mere centimetres from her, selecting her mouth as the object of its worship. The warmth of an engorged cockhead brushed Dani's glossy lips, tempting them to open and begin their sluttish work.