Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how are you feeling tonight?" Luis finally asked.

Dani took in a shaky breath, a hint of butterflies tickling her stomach. "Yeah. I'm good."

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Totally."

Luis' smirk grew wider and more mischievous as he regarded Dani with his sparkling emerald eyes. "You don't seem as nervous as usual."

"I think I've just played this ridiculous game too many times," Dani said with a small giggle. "Plus it's hard to be as nervous when you keep winning."

"Winning?" Luis' touch leapt to her cheek with a soft flicker, a teasing spark fluttering in his eye. "What exactly have you won?"

"Well, I haven't got pregnant yet. That's a win in my book."

"Sounds like a loss to me."

"It's only a loss for you," Dani laughed, slapping Luis' hand away and grinning at him, well versed in playing the merciless tease. "And you're gonna lose again tonight, loser boy."

Luis' eyebrows rose as he sized up the cocksure college babe, filled with amusement at how much her attitude had apparently changed since their previous games of Pregnancy Craps. How fitting it would be for him to creampie her tonight, at the peak moment of her overconfidence. The look on her face alone as he pumped his baby batter into her fertile womb would be priceless. "Is that so?"

"Uh huh. I'm two-for-two."

"Doesn't mean you'll be three-for-three."

"Well, what can I say? I'm feeling lucky tonight."

Luis nodded slowly, unable to conceal a small smirk of admiration at Dani's sheer self-assuredness. His touch returned to her warm, unblemished skin, running up her arm and over her shoulder like a summer breeze. "Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there?"

His eyes flashed down to the envelope, which Dani still had clutched in her hand. She swallowed hard, understanding his wandering gaze as she slid long, ivory-white nails beneath the seal. It was time to play. The roleplay for the night's game was located inside, along with condoms... if her and Aria were lucky.

"Creampie?" Luis spoke the word with such relish, savouring every syllable. "Or condom?" A word that slithered out with barely concealed displeasure. "Which do you want it to be?"

"Condom." Dani answered firmly as she fidgeted with the envelope.

Luis huffed with amusement, a solitary sound laced with just a hint of derisiveness. "You little liar."

Dani's mouth dropped open in mock indignation, a highly theatrical attempt to pretend she was even slightly insulted by his remark, let alone to imply that it was false. "I am not a liar!" she giggled, cocking her head to the side and kittenishly twirling a single, long strand of cocoa-coloured hair around her index finger. "I'm a good girl. I only use condoms. Anything else would be far too risky."

"Imagine the scandal. The college queen bee with an unplanned baby in her belly," Luis grinned, casting his eyes down over Dani's flat, toned stomach. His cock twitched at the thought. "Sounds pretty hot to me."

"Well, it's not happening."

"But you want it to."

"I do not!"

"Yes you do. You love the risk. You love the danger. You want the creampie. There's no point denying it, Dani." A wicked smile, laced with debauched intentions, had returned to Luis' face. "Try insisting you don't want it again in an hour. I'll have you gasping on your back with my cum leaking out of your used and abused little hole."

"I..." Dani trailed off, her breath shuddering in her throat as a hint of a scarlet blush crept up her cheeks. And, just like that and not for the first time, she started to consider -- to seriously consider -- just how much fun it would be if she discarded all her inhibitions for a single night. How hot it would be if she actually let Luis blast his virile sperm deep inside her yearning body...

"Oh dear. Nothing to say to that?"

Dani swallowed hard as moisture continued to pool in her panties, her sodden lips fastened to the damp cotton inlay. "I..."

"My, my. I think you want that creampie more than you know," Luis said in a low voice laced with triumph.

"I think you're full of it," Dani finally blurted in response, wishing she could discard the steaming blush on her cheekbones.

"You did pick a music festival roleplay by the looks of it. That speaks volumes."

"Aria picked it."

"And you went along with it."

"Okay then, wise guy, why does it matter that we picked a festival roleplay?"

"Well, in my experience, a lot of festival roleplays tend to end in unprotected sex."

"Oh, that's just great," Dani gulped. "You're seriously telling me this now?"

Luis chuckled. "What did you expect from a bunch of half-naked sluts, dancing and drunk on a beach or field? Hundreds of kids have been conceived thanks to the likes of Falls Festival, Coachella, and Splendour in the Grass."

The envelope finally broke open. Dani paused and looked up at Luis, her cheeks alight in a rosy fluster. Her delicate fingers rested against the paper, dipping into the seal, poised to find out whether her cockiness had been warranted.

"It's going to be a condom," she reasoned, weighing the envelope in her hand.

"Confident words from a girl who's getting pumped full of cum tonight."

"You're full of shit," Dani said dismissively, even as her engorged and aroused pussy lips continued to drown themselves at the thought.

"Then look inside. Prove me wrong."

With no other recourse, and no other way to stall for time, Dani took a deep breath... and opened the envelope fully.

As expected, the roleplay card sat neatly at the bottom, although Dani noted it was much smaller than usual. The beautiful brunette swallowed hard as she gingerly removed it and stared inside the paper confines... the otherwise empty paper confines.

Dani's jaw practically hit the floor. A stiff coil of panicked anxiety sprang into the pit of her stomach, its poison spreading across her body in an instant, paralysing her heartbeat.

No way. There's no fucking way...

Dani tipped the empty envelope upside down. A single bead of perspiration slide down the side of her face, curving across her high cheekbone. She began to shake her hand with increasing speed, her belly twisting tighter and tighter with each motion. Any second now, a condom was going to fall out. Any second now...

"Dani?" Luis' tone gave nothing away. "Is something wrong?"

Dani didn't answer, instead spinning the envelope back over and stared dumbfoundedly at the empty insides. The tiniest whimper arose from the depths of her chest as her heart hammered madly, sending shockwaves of penetrating dread crashing through her as she realised her eyes really weren't playing a trick on her.

"There's... there's supposed to be a condom," Dani said quietly, sliding her fingers into the envelope and feeling around for the contraceptive that wasn't there. "There's... where's the condom?" Dani looked up, blinking rapidly at Luis as she tried to process the situation. He, in contrast, regarded her coolly with a faintly amused edge to his mouth.

"Oh deary dear. Not so confident now, eh princess?" Anton's voice thundered across the room, and Dani swallowed hard as she heard Aria's gleeful cackle ring out alongside it.

"Does this mean you get to knock us up?!"

"You know it, sweetheart. Looks like we're in the presence of two little mommies-to-be!"

Dani's was stunned more than anything. She couldn't believe it had actually happened. Her heart thudded away forcefully as if her very soul was trying to flee her body, but her mind had gone so numb that she barely had the constitution to even notice.

What Dani did notice, however, was something sharp digging into the palm of her hand. As if in slow motion, she cast her eyes down at the sorry wreck of the small, navy blue roleplay card that she had unwittingly crushed in a clenched and anxious fist.

Luis may have said something to her in that moment, his voice echoing emptily in her ears, but Dani was laser focused on the small card as she uncrumpled it with shaking hands, almost dropping it twice in the process. Once it had been sufficiently uncreased, Dani read aloud the single line that was written on it in beautiful black cursive:

POSESSION: Open Box No. 303

"What's this?" Dani read the card aloud, looking to Luis as her skin prickled with goosebumps. "What does it mean? What box?"

"Hmm." Luis unstuck the card from Dani's sweating palm and studied it for several seconds. "We need to open a box," he confirmed, nodding. "That's if we want to get the full story here. I've seen this before. Check behind the bar. There should be a bunch of them."

"I'll get it!" Aria shouted jubilantly. She slid off Anton's lap and pranced behind the bar, the jingling fringe trim singing in tune with her movements. Dani made to follow, her mind in a haze. However, before she'd even made it two steps, Luis' heated grasp returned to her arm, holding her in place.

"Nervous yet?" The undisguised glee in his voice made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.

"You wish," Dani replied. She stared Luis down, a glimmer of hope still shining in her eye despite everything.

"Hey, it's pretty light!" Aria had re-emerged holding a silver box about the size of a small kitchen drawer. She was shaking it from side to side, and several dull thuds emanated from it as the object -- or objects -- inside bounced from surface to surface. She placed it down on the bar counter with a metallic clatter.

Dani practically sprinted over. A single latch kept the box shut, and the brunette babe clumsily attempted to force it open with trembling hands. If there were no condoms in this box either, she was definitely in deep trouble. Her tiny gumdrop nipples hardened like concrete at the thought while her nubile pussy lips drooled with transparent, fertile juices, a sure sign of the egg that was nestled inside her at this very moment. An egg that waited, and yearned, for a horde of sperm to rush it and invade it...

"Open it!" Aria urged, bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet.

"What's the hold up, princess?" Anton asked, the unbearable smirk on his face making it all too clear how much he enjoyed watching the beautiful college babe squirm. Dani took in another quaking breath... and she swung open the lid of the box, which clattered against the bar top with a loud clang. Both girls peered in, neither expecting the sight that greeted them -- two rolled up sheafs of paper with bright blue ribbons around the middle.

"Are those... diplomas?" Dani asked, as her and Aria picked up one each and glanced at each other with bemusement.

"Open them up," Luis said, moving around to stand between the girls and Anton. "It'll have something to do with the roleplay."

Aria had already torn the ribbon off her diploma, and she unravelled it eagerly, before a look of searching disappointment drifted across her face. "Mine's just a boring old diploma," she grumbled, turning the paper over and glancing from Luis to Anton. "I don't get this. What's going on?"

Dani gingerly removed the ribbon from her own diploma. She had noted already that there were still no condoms in the box -- a fact she desperately tried to ignore as she hoped, and prayed, that the diploma would provide some kind of salvation, something to save her stupid, impulsive butt like always. The stiff paper crackled satisfyingly as Dani slowly pulled it open, her mouth dry as she wracked her brains to figure out what this all meant...

"AGH!" Dani screamed and jumped back with fright as a small object concealed within the paper tipped out and clattered loudly against the bar top. She was already on edge, and her over-the-top cry only made the others burst into fits of laughter.

"Chill out, princess," Anton guffawed, his laugh ripping through the room like a foghorn.

"A little bit tense, are we?" Luis goaded, barely legible over Anton's mirth.

But Dani wasn't paying attention to either of them. She, instead, was focused on the object that had fallen out of the paper roll. It was thin and white and plastic, with a pink tip on one end, and a tiny little screen in the middle displaying two pink lines. She had seen pictures of them before, mostly in drugstores and online, but she had never actually seen one in person.

Panic surged through Dani, spilling to every corner of her body. Luis stopped laughing as he watched the colour drain from her face like water from a sink. "It's a pregnancy test," Dani whispered, glancing up at the others, her eyes wide and caked with shock. "It's... it's a positive pregnancy test." A short silence filled the air, broken only by the quiet hum of the heaters.

"YES!" Aria literally leapt into the air with joy, beaming with sheer, unmitigated delight as she spun around to look at everyone as if she had just won the lottery. "I'm gonna be a mommy! We're gonna be mommies!"

"Hold on." Luis strode over to the box, reaching in and grabbing out another strip of card, larger than the one that had been in the envelope. He ran his fingers lightly along the edge with a sharp scrape. "We still don't know the full story." He extended the card towards Dani. "Care to do the honours?"

Dani gingerly took the card from Luis, her throat tight and nearly mute from terror. "Luis, it's a pregnancy test," she croaked. "It's a positive pregnancy test and there's no condoms!"

The full realisation was still hitting her. On one hand, a wave of damnatory fear rolled through her as she remembered just how fertile she was tonight, how absolutely irresponsible it would be for her to fuck without a condom, let alone take a creampie as well.

And yet, the continued leaking of her pussy, her hard little nipples, and the churning excitement in her belly told a different story. Dani shuddered as the full impact, the tantalising thrill, of possibly taking her first ever creampie tonight hit her like a cricket bat to the face.

God, she really had missed this, hadn't she? The intoxicating, head-spinning thrill of Pregnancy Craps.

"Read it," Luis said firmly, gesturing at the card. "We won't know anything until you do."

Dani's cheeks burned hot as she attempted to calm herself with a deep and shuddering intake of breath. "Luis, I could... wh-what if I..."

Get pregnant. What if I get pregnant?

"Shh." Luis placed a single finger against Dani's supple, sultry lips, and she almost melted right then and there at his touch. Even this small sample of his wonderful skin felt so glorious, so tender, and so strong, as his bright green gaze bored into her hazel depths. "Don't think about that. Don't think about any of that stuff. We still don't know the full story. Just read the card. It may surprise you."

A trembling Dani clenched her fists as she attempted to calm her own racing nerves, before reading out in a shaking voice:

"Names? Chrissie and Jenna. Ages at encounter? We were both 21. Was alcohol involved? Yes. Sexual encounter with? Two guys we met at a beach festival. Were you in relationships with your partners? No. Did the encounter result in any relationships? No. Where did you meet your partners? At a beach festival. Where did you have sex? On the beach, near an empty beach bar. Were condoms or birth control used? No..."

Dani swallowed hard, succumbing to a growing sense of trepidation. Breathing deeply and licking her lips to try and get some moisture back in her parched mouth, Dani read the last part as her hands began to shake even harder:

"Result of sexual encounter? A full creampie for Jenna, resulting in pregnancy."

Dani lowered the card as the words swam in and out of vision. Her breathing was heavy and she sweated under the artificial humidity, although exactly how much of her perspiration was because of the heat was anybody's guess. The dreaded ill-timed creampie. The thing she had feared for so long, and yet fantasised about equally as much. It really was finally here.

But one thing didn't add up and, before Dani could bring it up herself, Luis was on hand to mention it.

"A creampie for Jenna, but not for Chrissie? Is that right?"

Dani glanced back down at the card, double checking that she had read correctly. "There's no mention of Chrissie at the end. It just says Jenna."

"So there's still more to this." Luis gestured at the roleplay card. "Give us the full story. Let's see what we're up against."

Dani nodded in understanding and, clearing her throat, began to read:

"My name is Chrissie and my best friend is Jenna. We were party girls at college: we loved getting dolled up, going out, and having a good time at clubs, bars, you name it."

"When we were in our final year of college we ended up at a beach festival during Spring Break. As poor college students we didn't really have much, but that didn't matter -- what we did have was our looks. We spent the whole weekend using our feminine charms to extract anything -- booze, drugs, you name it -- from horny and gullible boys. We were having an incredible time, and all it took was some flashing and the occasional hand job at most."

Dani paused to take a breath. The others, especially Aria, hung on her every word. "On our final night we had run out of our latest supply of alcohol and weed. We set out to find more and stumbled across two older guys who had plenty to spare. We attempted to work our magic on them and, although they were flirting back and happy to share the alcohol, getting them to give over their weed supply proved a tougher nut to crack than usual."

"Eventually one of the guys, Darren, said he would give us the weed, but only if we played a game with them. A game of chance... and risk."

Dani paused as she read the words aloud, a small flush creeping up her face and lighting up her wide cheekbones. She swallowed down her arousal, gripping the card harder in her fingers as she resumed reading.

"He said that, if we wanted the weed, we would need to let them fuck us. But that wasn't the end of it. The other guy -- Mark -- produced a pair of pink dice and told us each to pick odd or even numbers. I picked odd, and Jenna picked even. Mark then said that he would roll the dice and, depending on whether it landed on odd or even, either Jenna or I would get creampied, unless one of us volunteered instead."

"We were both a little cautious -- we knew we were in the middle of our cycles, making it dangerous for either one of us to take a creampie. Regardless of who won, we were both taking a massive risk. But hormones and alcohol are a hazardous mix and, with neither of us wanting to volunteer, we agreed to roll."

"The result was snake eyes, singling Jenna out as the one to be creampied. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't relieved. The guys rolled the dice again, and Darren was chosen as the lucky one to give it to her. By this point we were both too turned on to think clearly about what a bad idea this was."

"It was the best sex either of us had ever had. Jenna later told me she had never felt so alive, risking so much for twenty minutes of pleasure. Of course, in the end, Darren came inside Jenna, and I escaped with a timely pull-out and Mark's cum in my mouth. We took their weed, as promised, and exchanged numbers with the guys, something Jenna was particularly keen on due to the risk she had just taken. Numbers that later turned out to be very fake."

"By the time of our graduation six months later, Jenna was huge. A few months after that, she gave birth to a baby girl and became a single mom. Was it worth it? Who knows. But her carefree party girl life was over forever."

Silence permeated the air, drifting to every corner of the room, broken only by the dim hum of the wall-mounted heaters. A roulette of emotions twisted inside Dani, firing off her every nerve as rushes of adrenaline lanced across her quaking body.