All Comments on 'Dani's Risky Foursome Ch. 03b'

by SexKettle

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Waited a month for... this letdown

2/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing. Genuinely inspired literature, legitimately.

You have truly captured a particular vibe, the mental state of someone addicted to risk and aroused by the prospect of their own destruction. It is sadly a very common impulse through all mankind- drugs, gambling, extreme sports- but it manifesting as constantly risking a life-destroying pregnancy is quite novel and stimulating. You may have, in your attempt to write arousing smut, acidently (?) stumbled across a genuinely intriguing observation about the human condition, about how we all, on some level, crave risk, yearn for our own destruction.

If you are willing to risk a slightly darker sttoryline, with Dani or with someone else, here is an idea seed.

There is a medical condition, known to exist but poorly studied or documented, called hyperfertility. Paradoxically, it makes it very easy to get pregnant- to the point that you have a very high risk just from pre-come, with a solid creampie having a fair chance of impregnating her even on birth control- but also makes it nearly impossible to actually carry a pregnancy to term.

Since Aria actually wants to become a mommy explicitly, I think this would be a deliciously ironic fate. Her being trapped in a cycle of impregnation, misscarriage, and returning Pandora's Box in the hopes that this time is is different, making vast sums of money and becoming a legend in the club while slowly being driven insane by her impossible desire. You could write an excellent erotic horror story based on that premise. You certainly have the skill, if you have the stomach.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Your story is AMAZING!!! LOOK forward to FURTHER adventures. . How might we privately contact each other? I'd REALLY love to get in touch with you.

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

Another chapter of Five Star fun and top shelf entertainment with this story and great storytelling and a solid 5 stars of great constant drama and sex. Just fun relaxing smut to enjoy. Great job and I love the pace and story and the way the plot is laid out. Rock them on. Thanks for your time to produce this for us to enjoy. Cheers

auhound49auhound4911 months ago
Most Excellent!

I too was thinking that this time would be it. Still very steaming not with risk. I love your details and descriptions. I wonder how many more installments before fate catches up with her?

By that time she can have converted Martine to the sweet joys of preg risk sex.

This story is correct in don't item though - the more you do not want to be pregnant the hotter the preg risk sex is. Sort of like skydiving, where the risk of failure has a bad consequence. It also has a huuuuge adrenaline rush!

I lust to see many more stories from you in the future.

SexKettleSexKettle11 months agoAuthor

To reply to all comments in order:

@Anon(1), I'm sorry you weren't happy with the story. I'm always looking to improve, so feel free to PM me with suggestions of how I can enhance my writing if you want.

@Anon(2), Thank you for the kind feedback. That's somewhat the angle I am trying to go for in this story - a girl whose self-destructive nature is constantly stalking her, despite her best efforts to escape it. Who knows where it will take her...

That's very interesting about the hyperfertility. I don't think it's a story I'd want to explore (at least not yet) but it's certainly an interesting premise.

@Anon(3), Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you like it. If you want to talk more directly, feel free to PM me. Be sure to include an email address if you want a reply.

@Qwer12, That's very nice of you to say, I'm glad you're enjoying the series. It's the comments and feedback that keep me going, so my thanks to you equally for keeping my motivation high.

@Auhound49, Your feedback is always very motivating and very welcome, thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll leave you to wonder how long it will take before fate gets the better of her - it's for me to know and all of you to find out! Rest assured there's more installments to come.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hmmm well if i honest i think you need to work on editing, you use a lot if the same words on the first page i read a variation of exploded too many times....

However some of what i read (i didnt finish the story) there were some erotic ideas, which if you really hone what you are doing and concentrated on working through those ideas, would make this story sizzle, rather than seem like the story is overly long with editing needed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

when will there be another sequel, you will bait us and there is nothing new here

SexKettleSexKettle9 months agoAuthor

Hi Anon,

If by "bait" you are referring to the note in my bio that says the next story is 'coming 08/2023', that means August 2023 generally, not 8th August 2023 specifically. FYI the next chapter has, in fact, been written and will be released soon once editing is finished.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hi Sexkettle. Do not be angry . I didn't mean anything specific. We know that you write well and stretch us. Have a nice day. George

SexKettleSexKettle9 months agoAuthor

Hi George,

I know, thank you for the kind words - my reply came off harsher than it was meant to. I understand that the last few chapters took ages to release, so some people are concerned that the next ones will as well.

With some luck, the next chapter will be published in a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dani, there's exactly three letters you need to hear:

I.

U.

D.

In a universe without STDs, you get bareback, ovulation, AND no pregnancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexKettle@SexKettle
A page for the smuttier stuff I write. 'Pandora's Box' is a series about an increasingly slutty college girl named Daniella Cruz, detailing her sexual escapades both inside and outside the eponymous Pandora’s Box, a risqué and highly exclusive cabaret club. These misadventure...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES